Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport - Crime (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport (125508 Views)

65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) / 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by jamal230(m): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2012
Tel m den,y z dia police? Dis villagers had anoda reason 4 doin dis,ds a big tym bEef 2 m,dy cld av taken dm naked round skuk dn end t dia nt burnin dm,dy stole witout arms...dy didn't kill anybdy n d act..dis villagers capitalised on dis act as d only way 2 gt bk at dis boiz 4 smtn else dy "did"....niger delta ppl,na y e no dy pain m wen obj slaughtered an entire village..wicked set of ppl
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Oluwalala(m): 7:16am On Oct 06, 2012
I cry for all those who are hear hailing the act of the Aluu people in porthacourt.no matter the reason for killing som1,murder is murder,u can't call it any other name.those boys deserve d right to a free trial and b tried by a cometent court of all.funny enough those who killed those boys,those that watched,the village boys and all of you here hailing the action,their blood is on your heads.
Let he who is without sin,throw the d 1st stone............#SayNo2JungleJustice
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by jude33084(m): 7:20am On Oct 06, 2012
....Information!!! If Ɣ☺Ʊ are in Aluu community, or an indigin there JTF is coming Ť☺ town with lots of toys aŋԂ gift for τhe needy. Τhey will or might share it house Ť☺ house Ť☺ make sure no one will be left out grin grin

After one week of receiving τhese GIFTs and PRESENTs τhe Ikweres might sue FG like their norther counerparts did undecided

Later we will all be condemning muslims(BH) for killing angry
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by francisca5: 7:20am On Oct 06, 2012
All thoes supporting this criminals that they shouldn't have gotten jungle justice. Then may they expirence robbery and congratulate the robbers for taking away their hard earned money,raping their wife and their mother and sisters and daughters.or even commiting murder. There is no justice in nigeria others have to learn. If they were actually the robbers. Then its all good for justice sake. All I have to say is lord have mercy.

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 7:26am On Oct 06, 2012
the friends of those boys have started spreading lies just like the men who got Jesus killed spread lies that his body was stolen but he arose from the grave. Reports reaching me shows that Aluu was so peaceful last night, not even a dog barked,a particular church organized a thanksgiving praise all night service and the Moon was so beautiful it shown so brightly, vigilante went about their business without fear and with the confidence of the citizens living therein.

You people cannot stay in your own place and be trying to determine what goes on in theirs, those boys are now trying to be painted as agents of light but that has always been the strategy of the devil.

The bad boys have relocated to other universities which can accommodate them as the people of UNIPORT say no to cultism, kidnapping and other social vices.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 06, 2012
Silly boys. Them think say cultism na effizzy. Now they met their ends at the dump-yard of a village, with their brains kpracked out with planks of firewood.

What a way to die. cry cry
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Ignatio(m): 7:27am On Oct 06, 2012
Heard they were cultists. If true I got no pity for them.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 7:30am On Oct 06, 2012
pDude: Silly boys. Them think say cultism na effizzy. Now they met their ends at the dump-yard of a village, with their brains kpracked out with planks of firewood.

What a way to die. cry cry

you need to see the video where they dropped a 9 inch cement block on one of the guys heads, really any other criminal that ventures to that area is only looking for trouble for himself. How many cultists and robbers have been found guilty by our formal legal system in the past 12 months? Their wealthy parents get them out of the jail and straight to Ghana if not UK on state government scholarship.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by jude33084(m): 7:31am On Oct 06, 2012
otokx: the friends of those boys have started spreading lies just like the men who got Jesus killed spread lies that his body was stolen but he arose from the grave. Reports reaching me shows that Aluu was so peaceful last night, not even a dog barked,a particular church organized a thanksgiving praise all night service and the Moon was so beautiful it shown so brightly, vigilante went about their business without fear and with the confidence of the citizens living therein.

You people cannot stay in your own place and be trying to determine what goes on in theirs, those boys are now trying to be painted as agents of light but that has always been the strategy of the devil.

The bad boys have relocated to other universities which can accommodate them as the people of UNIPORT say no to cultism, kidnapping and other social vices.

Say No Ť☺ kidnapping indeed Yet na only PH dεy kidnap full bus load of innocent kids coming from school undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 7:31am On Oct 06, 2012
jamal230: Tel m den,y z dia police? Dis villagers had anoda reason 4 doin dis,ds a big tym bEef 2 m,dy cld av taken dm naked round skuk dn end t dia nt burnin dm,dy stole witout arms...dy didn't kill anybdy n d act..dis villagers capitalised on dis act as d only way 2 gt bk at dis boiz 4 smtn else dy "did"....niger delta ppl,na y e no dy pain m wen obj slaughtered an entire village..wicked set of ppl

who steals without arms or weapons? why are you guys just telling lies?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 06, 2012
otokx:

you need to see the video where they dropped a 9 inch cement block on one of the guys heads, really any other criminal that ventures to that area is only looking for trouble for himself. How many cultists and robbers have been found guilty by our formal legal system in the past 12 months? Their wealthy parents get them out of the jail and straight to Ghana if not UK on state government scholarship.

Abeg where the video naw? i don dey search everywhere.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 06, 2012
Human life is sacred. Even of they are cultists/robbers they should have been handed over to the police, tried, convicted and hanged as demanded by law. that would have been the right thing to do in an ideal society. Is Nigeria anywhere near ideal? A country where the police themselves are robbers and the judges are cultists.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by ichidodo: 7:35am On Oct 06, 2012
ItsModella:
Omo, you be f00l o. Yes, they are part of a barbaric country. How else can you define a country where such brutality and callousness is applauded? That one comes from a barbaric country does not make him/her barbaric. Shebi you're the smart one? you should know what barbaric means...id10t!!!
AS5-WIPE, LISTEN TO URESELF, SHEY NA 4 ONLY NIGERIA BRUTALITY DEM DEY APPLAUD 4?! WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE, BIITCH. BRUTALITY IS A FUNCTION THIS CIVILISATION TODAY. STOP 'FORMIN'. IF U SAY MY COUNTRY IS BARBARIC FROM A THIRD PERSON VIEW AND U R FROM DAT SAME COUNTRY,IT MAKES U WORSE THAN A BARBARIC NIGERIAN MAN'S XCRETA.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 06, 2012
otokx: the friends of those boys have started spreading lies just like the men who got Jesus killed spread lies that his body was stolen but he arose from the grave. Reports reaching me shows that Aluu was so peaceful last night, not even a dog barked,a particular church organized a thanksgiving praise all night service and the Moon was so beautiful it shown so brightly, vigilante went about their business without fear and with the confidence of the citizens living therein.

NNA NA WA O! "Speachless"
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 06, 2012
Goldieluks: That guy with a stick is a bloody murderer. People around that area should beware of that mental case, because the lunatic can kill anything with ease. The guy should be hanged and roasted, for him to hit a human being on the head without a tiny piece of feelings in his acidic heart.
My anger level gets renewed each time I see that picture. I swear, e no go better for them. That guy should be arrested and locked up for life. This is just an epitome of the Nigerian backwardness. A country where there is no regard for life whatsoever.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 06, 2012

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Goldieluks: 7:41am On Oct 06, 2012
pDude:

I don't know what you aim to gain by this your display of split personailty. Previously, you are asking to see pictures and videos, and now you are like 'what a way to die' with a crying emoticon. Are you for real?? ??
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 7:42am On Oct 06, 2012
@Berem

don't be speechless, lets say it how it is, their friends first said they were not robbers but cultists, later they started saying they were musicians, very soon you will hear they were actors shooting a movie in an uncompleted building by 3am in the morning. This country has a very long way to go insofar as we refuse to call a spade a spade for the many of us.

2 of the family members of the deceased were said to have come to the scene lamenting why after all the money just giving them they choose to live this type of life, yet people are saying they are crying here, even if you rape me 10 times i will give you opportunity to repent and be born again bla bla bla.

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by maclatunji: 7:42am On Oct 06, 2012
taharqa:
This news has just spoilt my day....starting from those stupid 'Elders' who passed the guilty verdict without any Real trials whatsoever and then those heartless people who carried out the 'verdict' and killed those boys without been copletely certain of their guilt, should be arrested and charged for MURDER.

And no body here should tell anything bout 'Arm Robbery' this and that- no one is SURE that all of them committed the 'crime' for which they have been Murdered( for God's sakes, there is a reason why PROVE BEYOND ALL REASONABLE DOUBT is a requirement before even properly constituted courts would sentenced a convicted criminal to death). Moreover, who knows the next victim of an uncouth frustrated bunch of illiterates who decides to take matters into thier hands- perhaps any of you supporting this travesty or maybe members of your family and friends?

This is the height of BARBARISM. The people who this this are no different from Terrorists- since they too in carrying out their atrocities also pass judgements on select people and execute those 'judgements' themselves( who of course are not given any opportunity, talkless of a fair one, to defend themseves).

SICKENING.

Exactly!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 06, 2012
ichidodo: AS5-WIPE, LISTEN TO URESELF, SHEY NA 4 ONLY NIGERIA BRUTALITY DEM DEY APPLAUD 4?! WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE, BIITCH. BRUTALITY IS A FUNCTION THIS CIVILISATION TODAY. STOP 'FORMIN'. IF U SAY MY COUNTRY IS BARBARIC FROM A THIRD PERSON VIEW AND U R FROM DAT SAME COUNTRY,IT MAKES U WORSE THAN A BARBARIC NIGERIAN MAN'S XCRETA.
You are a fuccked up human being. Do you understand me? Listen to yourself; Brutality is a function this civilisation today. I will ignore that gbagaun and comment on the content. I don't think you even know the level of your stupidity. I guess brutality is the reason why Nigeria is at the low level it is today. This is the reason why Nigeria is backward; because of the archaic and barbaric actions that are applauded. You encourage such actions and that makes you barbaric. You are also a barbaric person for this ignorant comment of yours. Actually, you are bloody cretin..bastarrd.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by sarutobie(m): 7:44am On Oct 06, 2012

.and you who the devil have quenched all iota of love and forgiveness..barbaric fool
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 06, 2012
pDude:

you wey dey find video,you think say you go get liver to watch am? Dude this is no film trick! This one na real brutality! Seeing the pictures alone,I don almost shiiit for pant not to talk of watching the video!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by polokor60(m): 7:44am On Oct 06, 2012

i ask you again: WHERE THEY CAUGHT IN AN ARM ROBBERY ATTACK ?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 06, 2012
Guys, these boys are not thieves. UGo dat was killed is my friends family friend.they went to beatup a villager and one of dem shot in d air so d vigilante tot dey were thieves and rounded dem up. I guess they were actually cultist. While d guy dat shot escaped apparently ad a gun. Ugo is from a good home and his father works with d govt. How wud a creme boy lik dis steal a villagers fone and lappy? Hers a pic of his dad with rotimi ameachi and anoder pic of his compound were he stood next to d car he drives. RIP mate

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Slizbeat(m): 7:47am On Oct 06, 2012
The fact is that they are not robbers, they are petty theives that just stole laptops and phones. Nland topic is misleading, Mod pls crosscheck all post b4 bringing it out. Meanwhile the guys were beaten to a point they stopped breathing n d so called fellow humans had the heart to burn dem to death. It will never be well with them 4rm now on. The worst part is that a guy in sweaters is the 1 who beat them like mad n i pray he be caught n sentenced to death by burning.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by fennels007(m): 7:48am On Oct 06, 2012
texazzpete: People are saying this guy was the only son of his parents.

The question is, why do we resort to jungle justice? This is barbaric in this day and age. I'm ALL for the death penalty if someone is convicted but why are people so eager to kill others without a trial?

I have once asked d same question u are now asking, but d answer is not far. We are in Nigeria. If these culprits are handed over to d apropriate authority, no punishment wil be given to them once they 'settle' the police. Believe me, this might not be the first time these people (or at least one of them) are caught in this act. The people has come to realize this, hence they execute them on the spot. I support this! And i advocate that it be extended to political office looters.

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by sarutobie(m): 7:48am On Oct 06, 2012
otokx: @Berem

don't be speechless, lets say it how it is, their friends first said they were not robbers but cultists, later they started saying they were musicians, very soon you will hear they were actors shooting a movie in an uncompleted building by 3am in the morning. This country has a very long way to go insofar as we refuse to call a spade a spade for the many of us.

2 of the family members of the deceased were said to have come to the scene lamenting why after all the money just giving them they choose to live this type of life, yet people are saying they are crying here, even if you rape me 10 times i will give you opportunity to repent and be born again bla bla bla.
according to you,"they were said to be cutists not robbers".."Two of the family of the deceased were said to..".You are not even sure of what happened YET you have judged them guilty..Hypocrite!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 7:48am On Oct 06, 2012
ItsModella:
My anger level gets renewed each time I see that picture. I swear, e no go better for them. That guy should be arrested and locked up for life. This is just an epitome of the Nigerian backwardness. A country where there is no regard for life whatsoever.

One hotel manager in the area was shot by the robbers about 10 weeks ago, they never had a regard for his life, but for police men who were making a u turn in front of the hotel they would have killed that guy whose only offense is trying to make a living. The police had the good will to carry him to the inefficient UPTH where he lost so much blood, but for the white man charity run teme clinic that guy should have since left this world. Be it known to you all that the best hospital facility in Port Harcourt is run by white doctors at very low costs. Its a pity they would be closing operations and moving out very soon. Lets call a spade, a spade.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by maclatunji: 7:49am On Oct 06, 2012
ItsModella:

What you mean is that there's little regard for the law. Death is a part of life. However, the law stipulates when and why it can be legitimately taken. Even the hypocrites saying they're against capital punishment have armies and police protecting the territories they reside in with guns. Last time I checked, guns were actually lethal weapons.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Goldieluks: 7:49am On Oct 06, 2012
ItsModella:

Not only that, they should be bundled in cages like animals for life, because that's what they are ANIMALS!!

Even those so-called witnesses, the girl holding a phone and the other woman looking the other way are both inhumane because a woman in her right sense wouldn't be there looking without a tiny bit of compassion or pity. Frigging illiterates!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

I don't know what you aim to gain by this your display of split personailty. Previously, you are asking to see pictures and videos, and now you are like 'what a way to die' with a crying emoticon. Are you for real?? ??

Hi luv! Now lemme explain it a bit. Anytime I look at the pix, a part of me feels very sad for them. But there is a more realistic part of me that holds on to the law of action-reaction. Those guys were cultists and in the past I have seen what havoc cultists can wreck. Therefore my darker and more realistic side says "they deserved it".

And I dunno why but I just wanna see the video. Maybe it's the beast in me that want to see it. Who knows? smiley
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 06, 2012
fennels007:
I have once asked d same question u are now asking, but d answer is not far. We are in Nigeria. If these culprits are handed over to d apropriate authority, no punishment wil be given to them once they 'settle' the police. Believe me, this might not be the first time these people (or at least one of them) are caught in this act. The people has come to realize this, hence they execute them on the spot. I support this! And i advocate that it be extended to political office looters.

Guy ur a saddistic basterd...u shud be in a mental home. Brazen fool I pray dis happens to ur relation

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (52) (Reply)

Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) / Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.