Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,096 members, 7,859,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport - Crime (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport (125657 Views)

65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) / 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 06, 2012
berem: you wey dey find video,you think say you go get liver to watch am? Dude this is no film trick! This one na real brutality! Seeing the pictures alone,I don almost shiiit for pant not to talk of watching the video!

Nne hapu that thing. Nor be person dey use plank kprack their head? Nor be person dey record am? Abeg nothing dey happen, I wan see that video o!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 7:53am On Oct 06, 2012
Already a picture is out showing the boys father with our golden governor, and the story keeps changing, they are no longer cultists (thanks be to God)- they only just went to beat up somebody in the village and they shot a gun. Maybe the guy they went to beat took one of their girl friends. This one sounds better, think we should we go with it. They are now asking the moderators to reframe the topic, tomorrow they will say the politicians are bad. We the younger ones are even worse.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by hannydarl(f): 7:55am On Oct 06, 2012
Student criminals like them used to rob hostels in IMSU they rape the females and steal their property. They brutalize people and then leave without an Iota of guilt. If they are truly guilty then I don't blame those who killed them. They may have withnessed or experienced student robbers first hand and knOw how evil and heartless robbers are to fellow humans. My worry is that they may label an innocent person a criminal and kill him. That's my only fear. Those of you comparing them to politicians, do you think if OBJ was caught stealing or robbing he will not be killed by the mob?

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 06, 2012
obitee69: Guys, these boys are not thieves. UGo dat was killed is my friends family friend.they went to beatup a villager and one of dem shot in d air so d vigilante tot dey were thieves and rounded dem up. I guess they were actually cultist. While d guy dat shot escaped apparently ad a gun. Ugo is from a good home and his father works with d govt. How wud a creme boy lik dis steal a villagers fone and lappy? Hers a pic of his dad with rotimi ameachi and anoder pic of his compound were he stood next to d car he drives. RIP mate

That dude remind me of Mutallab. I have no sympathy for such people angry

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 06, 2012
otokx:

One hotel manager in the area was shot by the robbers about 10 weeks ago, they never had a regard for his life, but for police men who were making a u turn in front of the hotel they would have killed that guy whose only offense is trying to make a living. The police had the good will to carry him to the inefficient UPTH where he lost so much blood, but for the white man charity run teme clinic that guy should have since left this world. Be it known to you all that the best hospital facility in Port Harcourt is run by white doctors at very low costs. Its a pity they would be closing operations and moving out very soon. Lets call a spade, a spade.
Sharrap and get your facts right. The report said they stole phones and laptops from an off campus hostel. So where are you getting this hotel tale from?

maclatunji:

What you mean is that there's little regard for the law. Death is a part of life. However, the law stipulates when and why it can be legitimately taken. Even the hypocrites saying they're against capital punishment have armies and police protecting the territories they reside in with guns. Last time I checked, guns were actually lethal weapons.
Firstly, I agree with the little regard for law. Secondly,that somebody is against capital punishment doesn't make him a hypocrite. Who said they had police and armies protecting their residential territories? Where do you people get your facts from for God sake?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

Not only that, they should be bundled in cages like animals for life, because that's what they are ANIMALS!!

Even those so-called witnesses, the girl holding a phone and the other woman looking the other way are both inhumane because a woman in her right sense wouldn't be there looking without a tiny bit of compassion or pity. Frigging illiterates!
hmm! The women there really caught my attention! I don't think I will have the nerves to stand there and see people being killed right in front of my eyes.they were even busy recording the killing with their phones! What a wicked world!!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by candieangel12(f): 7:59am On Oct 06, 2012
is it me or am i the only one noticing their small di.cks? or did the fire and beating reduce their di.ck size? ijs undecided
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 8:00am On Oct 06, 2012
ItsModella:
Sharrap and get your facts right. The report said they stole phones and laptops from an off campus hostel. SO where are you getting these hotel tale from?

Firstly, I agree with the little regard for law. Secondly,that somebody is against capital punishment doesn't make him a hypocrite. Who said they had police and armies protecting their residential territories? Where do you people get your facts from for God sake?

They have now resorted to insults but the facts of the matter remains, say NO to cultism.

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 06, 2012
If its to be a private university these type of incidents appened!! All kinds of negative words will be use against them.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 06, 2012
otokx: Already a picture is out showing the boys father with our golden governor, and the story keeps changing, they are no longer cultists (thanks be to God)- they only just went to beat up somebody in the village and they shot a gun. Maybe the guy they went to beat took one of their girl friends. This one sounds better, think we should we go with it. They are now asking the moderators to reframe the topic, tomorrow they will say the politicians are bad. We the younger ones are even worse.

I tell you the tori don dey bend k-leg.

My advice to those villagers is that they should relocate oo!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Goldieluks: 8:00am On Oct 06, 2012
pDude:

Hi luv! Now lemme explain it a bit. Anytime I look at the pix, a part of me feels very sad for them. But there is a more realistic part of me that holds on to the law of action-reaction. Those guys were cultists and in the past I have seen what havoc cultists can wreck. Therefore my darker and more realistic side says "they deserved it".

And I dunno why but I just wanna see the video. Maybe it's the beast in me that want to see it. Who knows? smiley

Don't allow your dark side ruin your soft? side.
Even if you have this feelings of uncertainty, you don't have to display it in all your post, cause it makes you come across as a barbaric nicompoop! Start thinking twice.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 06, 2012
candieangel12: is it me or am i the only one noticing their small di.cks? or did the fire and beating reduce their di.ck size? ijs undecided

Mu he he he he he he he he he!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I think say na only my eye see am o. grin
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 8:03am On Oct 06, 2012
berem: hmm! The women there really caught my attention! I don't think I will have the nerves to stand there and see people being killed right in front of my eyes.they were even busy recording the killing with their phones! What a wicked world!!

you guys should go to aluu and seat down at one of isi-ewu joints and listen to tales of how innocent people have been oppressed in the last 4 months by criminals, then you will understand that even if another set are caught tomorrow they will suffer a worse fate than these ones. A boy going back home from work by 8pm is beaten and robbed for nothing in the inner lanes where police hilux jeeps can't pass.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by olurotimi(m): 8:03am On Oct 06, 2012
Very Lawless! Is the SUG in Uni-Port aware? Murder has been committed the Police should investigate the matter immediately. The identity of the killers can be extracted from this photo and possible eyewitnesses.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 06, 2012
otokx:

They have now resorted to insults but the facts of the matter remains, say NO to cultism.
Seriously? I laugh mehn..I asked a question which obviously you tried to avoid answering by saying I have now resulted to insults. I'm gonna assume that your stories are false since you cannot come up with a credible source to base them on.

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 8:06am On Oct 06, 2012
pDude:

I tell you the tori don dey bend k-leg.

My advice to those villagers is that they should relocate oo!

relocate to where, the golden governor is a wise man and has a thorough security situation report on his table, he knows how the people have been suffering from criminals and men of the underworld.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Goldieluks: 8:06am On Oct 06, 2012
[quote author=olurotimi]Very Lawless! Is the SUG in Uni-Port aware? Murder has been committed the Police should investigate the matter immediately. The identity of the killers can be extracted from this photo and possible eyewitnesses.[/qu
ote]

My point exactly!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by analo: 8:07am On Oct 06, 2012
Yes it barber rick cos the guy needed to shave,av u experienced robbery b4? Bad den my dad lost his job n few months later robbers came to clear d rest dat ws left,to cut it short we av bn robbed 5 times in lagos state, I personally ws robbed twice in sch b4 I graduated den in ekosodin,Uniben we had a guy called Ninja man,he goes after phones,gold necklaces,laptops and all sort bt d painful part ws dat he started shooting student on d ass n later started killing,so many killings den we cldnt tell wich ws a cult killing or dat of ninja man.
So imagine u workn tryn to survive in dis hard country to earn a little jst to survive nt even enough to save,and some stupid youth or persons who is nt handicap coming to steal it all wit d power of d gun or oda means...haba no excuse abeg. A guy wit 1 hand probably armputated ws always breaking blocks wit his hammer @ a bad spot on d express here in Benin and pple plying d road wld drop little tips for him and dat ws what he ws doing until I ws suprised to see him in a traffic control uniform,now he earns and work as one of d traffic control unit staff in d city, please pple thr is no excuse for such act like dos done by dis 3 bastards,if dem go jand make dem go dey tif for thr so if dem catch dem,dem go face trial bt here na jungle tinz joor

5 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 06, 2012
olurotimi: Very Lawless! Is the SUG in Uni-Port aware? Murder has been committed the Police should investigate the matter immediately. The identity of the killers can be extracted from this photo and possible eyewitnesses.

Grammer + English grin grin grin

Na naija you dey oo cheesy
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 8:07am On Oct 06, 2012
ItsModella:
Seriously? I laugh mehn..I asked a question which obviously you tried to avoid answering by saying I have now resulted to insults. I'm gonna assume that your stories are false since you cannot come up with a credible source to base them on.

what question did you ask?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 06, 2012
candieangel12: is it me or am i the only one noticing their small di.cks? or did the fire and beating reduce their di.ck size? ijs undecided
when you roast meat, do you expect it to be the same size after roasting? Their diccks must have been roasted in the fire thereby reducing it to that level.Dammit!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 8:08am On Oct 06, 2012
feel free to continue in your assumptions, that is the beauty of democracy.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 06, 2012
all these chicks making excuses for the fine boys obviously don't know how cult boys harass and r-ape girls in universities and nothing happens

blather all you want about bestiality etcetera. the first weapon of entry level cult boys and robbers in the machete - and they have no qualms using it

my wife said the robber who hit was holding me by the neck as he hit me on the head with the matchete, and as i pushed him over te balcony he kept hitting me with it. she thought i was being killed.

that is what these fine innocent looking cult boys and budding armed robbers do

vigilantes are violent and bloodthirsty, but as long as you have a useless police force, they will always be the preferred alternative.

the immediate aftermath of the robbery is that OPC have been hired in several closes in festac as security

yeah, look at the kids and think it could be my brother who decided to become a murdere

this whitewash is the exact thing that would have happened if they had been handed over to the police.

the boys would have gone scot free and continued to terrorize the community

if the robbers who were caught in festac had been burnt, thats how we would also see this outpouring of crying moe than the bereaved

live by the gun , die by the gun

thats how these boys would have gone on to continue their cultism in the office

i remember an issue in the office when an ekpoma boy tried to run a fraud that would have cost the company millions of naira by conniving with a contractor to sell used items as new. i was able to stop them, but for the next 6 months i did not go near port harcourt on any assignment. the guy was telling some people how he was a former cult boy etal

3 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 8:08am On Oct 06, 2012
berem: when you roast meat, do you expect it to be the same size after roasting? Their diccks must have been roasted in the fire thereby reducing it to that level.Dammit!

you girls are going crazy.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 06, 2012
analo: Yes it barber rick cos the guy needed to shave,av u experienced robbery b4? Bad den my dad lost his job n few months later robbers came to clear d rest dat ws left,to cut it short we av bn robbed 5 times in lagos state, I personally ws robbed twice in sch b4 I graduated den in ekosodin,Uniben we had a guy called Ninja man,he goes after phones,gold necklaces,laptops and all sort bt d painful part ws dat he started shooting student on d ass n later started killing,so many killings den we cldnt tell wich ws a cult killing or dat of ninja man.
So imagine u workn tryn to survive in dis hard country to earn a little jst to survive nt even enough to save,and some stupid youth or persons who is nt handicap coming to steal it all wit d power of d gun or oda means...haba no excuse abeg. A guy wit 1 hand probably armputated ws always breaking blocks wit his hammer @ a bad spot on d express here in Benin and pple plying d road wld drop little tips for him and dat ws what he ws doing until I ws suprised to see him in a traffic control uniform,now he earns and work as one of d traffic control unit staff in d city, please pple thr is no excuse for such act like dos done by dis 3 bastards,if dem go jand make dem go dey tif for thr so if dem catch dem,dem go face trial bt here na jungle tinz joor

Guy!!! Abeg I must buy you beer. You speak wisely.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 06, 2012
berem: when you roast meat, do you expect it to be the same size after roasting? Their diccks must have been roasted in the fire thereby reducing it to that level.Dammit!

But they had not burnt them yet naw undecided
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by seunajia: 8:12am On Oct 06, 2012
Apparently, we have lost every sense of justice in the years of assault endured in the hands of our public officials.

Most responders couldn't make-out a clear distinction between "self-defence" and "Jungle justice". There is no near correlation between @oyb's ordeal and the barbaric murder of these boys.

A pro-JJ might be quick to say: "The Police releases criminals handed over to them, so it's better to kill them"--- but think about it, killing criminals/suspected criminals does not make you any better than them. Jungle justice is a crime. You have gone even further to block the course of justice.
Moreso, wouldn't it be rather hypocritical to turnaround to accuse BH?

4 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 06, 2012
seunajia: Apparently, we have lost every sense of justice in the years of assault endured in the hands of our public officials.

Most responders couldn't make-out a clear distinction between "self-defence" and "Jungle justice". There is no near correlation between @oyb's ordeal and the barbaric murder of these boys.

A pro-JJ might be quick to say: "The Police releases criminals handed over to them, so it's better to kill them"--- but think about it, killing criminals/suspected criminals does not make you any better than them. Jungle justice is a crime. You have gone even further to block the course of justice.
+1000000000.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 8:13am On Oct 06, 2012
pDude:

But they had not burnt them yet naw undecided

that is how them berem fail English comprehension.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 8:17am On Oct 06, 2012
Slizbeat: The fact is that they are not robbers, they are petty theives that just stole laptops and phones. Nland topic is misleading, Mod pls crosscheck all post b4 bringing it out. Meanwhile the guys were beaten to a point they stopped breathing n d so called fellow humans had the heart to burn dem to death. It will never be well with them 4rm now on. The worst part is that a guy in sweaters is the 1 who beat them like mad n i pray he be caught n sentenced to death by burning.

this one got me smiling, no longer robbers but petty thieves who just stole laptops and phones that grow on trees in Nigeria.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Goldieluks: 8:18am On Oct 06, 2012
seunajia: Apparently, we have lost every sense of justice in the years of assault endured in the hands of our public officials.

Gbam!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by sarutobie(m): 8:18am On Oct 06, 2012

that is why I call them hypocrites..they call it jungle justice..guess what? There can never be peace and progress in a jungle.only fear and stagnation..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (52) (Reply)

Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens / More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.