Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport - Crime (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport (125576 Views)

65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) / 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 06, 2012
I will like anyone reading this who has not done something they wish they got a second chance for, to pls indicate. . .

Have you ever done something you were sorry for?

Have you ever begged for forgiveness?

Have you ever be forgiven?

Have you ever repented of your ways?

Even the God we claim to worship would have given them a second chance.

Why do we pray for God to forgive our sins if we cannot forgive others?

Two wrongs never make a right. . . It may look right, but its not.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by freecocoa(f): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2012
candieangel12:

Hmmm okay ooo let me believe that the small di.ck size is a result of them being burned because honestly I was shocked to see the small size, I didnt think a black man's di.ck could be that small...that stood out the most in the pictures
You this useless girl, people are discussing reasonable things and you are only interested in their pen1s, how hopeless are you? You are just a f00l.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by monkeyleg: 9:24am On Oct 06, 2012
Again we wonder why Nigeria is the state which it is. There can never be justification for this kind of wicked jungle justice, what if these boys were innocent.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by maasoap(m): 9:26am On Oct 06, 2012
Many arrests will be made because of this killing, and many of them (mob) may never rejoin their families again. Believe me.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 06, 2012
candieangel12:

Hmmm okay ooo let me believe that the small di.ck size is a result of them being burned because honestly I was shocked to see the small size, I didnt think a black man's di.ck could be that small...that stood out the most in the pictures
THESE ARE THE WOMEN WE PRODUCE NOW. ANALYZING THE DIC-K OF DEAD BOYS

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Goldieluks: 9:26am On Oct 06, 2012
pDude:

There is a clear difference between self-protection and revenge.

The villagers were only protecting themselves by ridding their community of an external evil which had come to invade their lives. Revenge is different.

Stop making flimsy excuses please, makes you sound more hypocritical. You of all people should know that those villagers must have been planning a revenge for God knows how long. And when the opportunity arises, they didn't hesitate to pounce on those boys. They would have gone for other protective measures, such as beating them aand handling them to the law, but NO! They prefer to do it their way!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 06, 2012
freecocoa: What are you even saying? So are those boys the same people who are responsible for all the atrocities meted out on the villagers? They were caught with electronics not guns for heaven's sakes,don't even tell me about the weed smoking cos that one is not even anything in this country.
Do you know that some of those villagers are even the thieves that's been robbing the village? I've noticed that villagers hate students who are not from their community so its not even a surprise, those boys should have been given a fair hearing.

No they weren't responsible but their hands were not squeaky clean either. They were unfortunate to be scapegoats/victims. Unfortunately, it was their ilk who had cause the security situation in that community. The villagers were merely excising their pound of flesh.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by kilokeys(m): 9:28am On Oct 06, 2012
A friend of mine is close the a guy that was lynched.. Hmm.. His father the d current acting cso of nddc.. These guys arent hungry.. I guess the two friends were unfortunate.. Its a political killing targeted at thier father. These boiz wldnt steal to survive. They r in money. Ugonna might be proud.. He is no thief. RIP brother.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by sarutobie(m): 9:28am On Oct 06, 2012
sexkillz: I will like anyone reading this who has not done something they wish they got a second chance for, to pls indicate. . .

my dear..the bible says'the heart of man is DESPERATELY wicked'..even Christ after healing,feeding,teaching good morals, and bringing people back to life was still persecuted by his people YET he cried and forgave them!..the heart of men..smh
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Rooneyboy(m): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2012
freecocoa: Oga Oyb I sympathize with you and I know how it feels to be robbed cos I have been robbed too, I'm not supporting robbery please but hey this case is sensitive because these boys were not robbers, true cultists perpetrate evil but some of them are innocent, these boys got those laptops and phones from their Don's house who they went to coup, he wasn't home and they took those stuffs and left, yes they were smoking weed in an uncompleted building(almost all the young men in naija smoke weed), okay beat them, why kill them when you ain't sure they are thieves? Why not put up a trial? And if they are found guilty let the law prevail, heck they weren't even armed, its not right please.

I can bet with my life that the pipo that robbed u were small boiz,(new in the robbing bizz ) pray there's no re occurrence on that robbery , they were mere apprentice when they robbed u, that's y u still come here sympathizing with the men that carry guns about terrorizing their fathers.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2012
Thank God, God is not a Man. . .

If God punishes people for their sins against him the way man punishes his fellow man, who will stand. . .

Fornication for example, is a sin in the eyes of God.

Has he killed you for it, even though he has the power?

Majority of people screaming KILL KILL KILL, are fornicators. . .

Has anyone read "Adamawa Girls"?

The writer of Adamawa girls is Pdude. He describes his past sex life and how he is sorry about the things he did and how he is a changed man.

Did he beg God for forgiveness?

Did God forgive him?

Again, thank God, God is not a Man. sad

5 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by monkeyleg: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2012
There is too much anger and wickedness in the land, Funny enough stupid Nigerian do not know where to rightfully vent thier anger. I would have loved to see these same holier than the pope condemmers met out the same Jungle Justice to the leaders who Steal, Impoverish and maltreat the citizens. Phucking cowards, like someone rightfully said, who is without wrong in his life

We as a people are so Neck deep in wickedness to succeed as a nation. we wonder why things dont go right for us, the reason is starring any right thinking human being in the face
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2012
sexkillz: I will like anyone reading this who has not done something they wish they got a second chance for, to pls indicate. . .

True and well spoken.

But I ask, those guys knowing that the community was licking their wounds due to incessant assaults on their livelihood by students, should have been wise. Smoking Igbo and carrying out Nocturnal and nefarious activities in that kind of hurting community is like playing with matches and gun-powder. They should have known better. They put themselves in harm's way.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Ib(f): 9:33am On Oct 06, 2012
The more i look at the pictures, the more angry i get. What sort of beasts are we breeding and becoming The criminal justice system needs a complete REVAMP but the Nigerian people will not allow because we prefer things the way are, we dont like the law working because it may interfere with the way of life we live so we sabotage it, we weaken it, we reduce the courts to a place for weddings and swearing affidavits. The government also has a lot to gain from keeping the judicial system in darkness, because if they fix it, the hammer of justice may fall squarely on their head...so they leave the police to run riot, the court system is useless and prisons are another story.

In absence of civilization, human beings become animals, resulting in madness/frustration/pure wickedness. At the end of the day, every action deserves a consequence but where there is no cilivised system to address issues like cultism and armed robberies, i guess, we will continue to see more of these sick scenes multiplying around Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by OILOFGLADNESS: 9:34am On Oct 06, 2012
ahahahahah, oh My God, this too mush now, you people just sent them to hail, and devil is rejoicing, you could have just punished tham and sent them to ploice station, ther are n=many armed robbers and every where, bokoharam had been comiting worse sin, these guys dont desreve to die like this now

do not judge, do not kill do not, do not do nopt, i can hold my tearssssssss,

nigerians, God loves us but we hate ourselves

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2012

Those boys have had many chances in the past to repent, it was just their unlucky day, come and take a trip to Aluu right now and see how people are celebrating, the bad guys have all run away. No more gunshots at night or dogs barking or ladies shouting Jesus at the top of their lungs.

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 06, 2012
sexkillz: Thank God, God is not a Man. . .

If God punishes people for their sins against him the way man punishes his fellow man, who will stand. . .

Fornication for example, is a sin in the eyes of God.

Has he killed you for it, even though he has the power?

The writer of Adamawa girls is Pdude. He describes his past sex life and how he is sorry about the things he did and how he is a changed man.

Did he beg God for forgiveness?

Did God forgive him?

Again, thank God, God is not a Man. sad

Yes ooo. Thank God that He is God. And he who the son of man has set free is free indeed.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2012
Those boys have had many chances in the past to repent, it was just their unlucky day, come and take a trip to Aluu right now and see how people are celebrating, the bad guys have all run away. No more gunshots at night or dogs barking or ladies shouting Jesus at the top of their lungs.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2012
sexkillz: Thank God, God is not a Man. . .

you are really pissing me off with all this peace and love nonsense

are you on weed?

how dare you equated fornication with ra-pe, murder, robbery ? are you some sort of simpleton?

do people go to prison for fornication?

are victims of fornication traumatized?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2012
pDude:

True and well spoken.

But I ask, those guys knowing that the community was licking their wounds due to incessant assaults on their livelihood by students, should have been wise. Smoking Igbo and carrying out Nocturnal and nefarious activities in that kind of hurting community is like playing with matches and gun-powder. They should have known better. They put themselves in harm's way.
How did the community know that these were the guys hurting them?

Why are you disregarding the fact that they are cultists coming from the home of a fellow cultist where they grabbed those items from?

If indeed they did not hurt the villagers, couldn't they have gotten useful information from them?

Do you know that members of the police force smoke egbo?

I have a journalist friend. Would you believe me if i told you that a top ACN politician with " ol ah inu" in his names smoke egbo as well?

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by sarutobie(m): 9:39am On Oct 06, 2012
pDude:

True and well spoken.

so you finally realised the error in your comments?..again thank God,God is not man..
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 9:40am On Oct 06, 2012
Ib: The more i look at the pictures, the more angry i get. What sort of beasts are we breeding and becoming The criminal justice system needs a complete REVAMP but the Nigerian people will not allow because we prefer things the way are, we dont like the law working because it may interfere with the way of life we live so we sabotage it, we weaken it, we reduce the courts to a place for weddings and swearing affidavits. The government also has a lot to gain from keeping the judicial system in darkness, because if they fix it, the hammer of justice may fall squarely on their head...so they leave the police to run riot, the court system is useless and prisons are another story.

In absence of civilization, human beings become animals, resulting in madness/frustration/pure wickedness. At the end of the day, every action deserves a consequence but where there is no cilivised system to address issues like cultism and armed robberies, i guess, we will continue to see more of these sick scenes multiplying around Nigeria.

oh baby relax and stop looking at the pictures/videos, you can come take a trip to Aluu and would get someone to take you round to see the suffering of the people in the hands of armed robbers, then you will understand while the mob really followed the guys all the way to calvary.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 06, 2012
JAMES 2 VS 13 because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful

GENESIS 9 VS 6 Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed; for in the image of God has God made man

NUMBERS 35 VS 33 Bloodshed pollutes the land, and atonement cannot be made for the land on which blood has been shed, except by the blood of the one who shed it.

ALL THOSE WHO DID THIS ? THEY ARE LIVING ON BORROWED TIME. THEY HAVE SET A TRAP FOR THEMSELVES WHICH THEY WILL FALL IN.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 06, 2012
sexkillz: How did the community know that these were the guys hurting them?

Why are you disregarding the fact that they are cultists coming from the home of a fellow cultist where they grabbed those items from?

If indeed they did not hurt the villagers, couldn't they have gotten useful information from them?

Do you know that members of the police force smoke egbo?

I have a journalist friend. Would you believe me if i told you that a top ACN politician with " ol ah inu" in his names smoke egbo as well?

lets see, an initiation rite to break into a persons house and steal his valuables

then take them to an uncompleted building

what is that training for?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 06, 2012
It's worth noting, not every person lynched is guilty, this is the point I'm trying to get across. When we were robbed, my mom was threatened, as we the children were. My dad unfortunately got beaten. I still wouldn't wish death on these bandits, definitely not in this manner.

Some say mob rule / lynching sends a strong message to others. I beg to disagree. Armed robbery is on the rise, even with the risk of being killed if they're caught, it hasn't stopped robbers. The same goes in countries where the Death Penalty still exists, it hasn't stopped crimes. If anything, it makes matters worse. These bandits mete out worse atrocities to their victims, it's a vicious cycle that seems endless.

Everyone deserves a fair trial, they're innocent until proven guilty. If the Criminal Justice system in Nigeria doesn't work, then leave vengeance to God. I have a conscience, and that wouldn't allow me to kill another human, and feel no remorse. Killing without feeling is cold-blooded, such a person needs very little to push him / her over the edge. It's said that the first killing a person carries out is the hardest, after that, it gets progressively easier, and that's what's so frightening.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Ninilowo(m): 9:42am On Oct 06, 2012
People asking for trials have never been robbed or witness a robbery incident before. if u ve ever witnessed one then u wont be asking for them to be tried. These guys are ROBBERS not burglars for crying out sake. Am very sure the neighbourhood must have had lots of encounter with the hoodlums before taking the action and besides what comes out of it if they are taken to the police? just to detain them for some hours and they are back with more brutality. No wonder they request to be taken to police station once they are captured.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 06, 2012
oyb:

you are really pissing me off with all this peace and love nonsense

are you on weed?

how dare you equated fornication with ra-pe, murder, robbery ? are you some sort of simpleton?

do people go to prison for fornication?

are victims of fornication traumatized?
A sin is a sin.

Do not compartmentalize sin.

All sin is equal in the sight of God.

If you have ever begged God or any man for forgiveness, you would understand better.

But i guess you are a perfect man without sin. . .
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 06, 2012
pDude:

Yes ooo. Thank God that He is God. And he who the son of man has set free is free indeed.
AND YOU HAVE MARKED YOURSELF WITH ALL YOUR COMMENTS.

JAMES 2 VS 13 judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by maclatunji: 9:43am On Oct 06, 2012
oyb:

one less miscreant in society means someone somewhere will go to sleep and not wake up in the middle of the night staring at a cutlass and a thug high on weed

it means someone somewhere will not be attacked in a hold up

it means a lady somewhere will not be violated and spend the next six months praying she does not have HIV

it means some aspiring thugs somewhere will think twice and maybe even decide to g back to his okada or welding or whatever

it means some child will not wake up with nightmares of some thug on top of his mother or beating up his father

The point you're missing is that lynchings are counter-productive. Let me agree for the sake of argument that these guys are actually robbers. The next question is: How does killing them in cold blood tell us:

1. Who their bosses are?

2. How many they are in their gang?

3. How their gang operates?

4. Why they all went into robbery?

5. Where they get their weapons from?

6. Where do they hide them?

7. What their future plans are?

You see that by lynching them, we have lost answers to these questions and a great opportunity to protect future potential victims. Until we begin to make government work and uphold the law, we will continue to live in a jungle-like environment and live like animals. You're lucky to be alive after your ordeal, we need to make our country work in a holistic way rather than become lawmakers and enforcers; plaintiff and judge at the same.

Justice must be done to the victims and perpetrators of crime for society to function effectively.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 9:44am On Oct 06, 2012
@obadiah777

go and quote those scriptures to Babangida, OBJ and the rest of them who live to very ripe ages and die with a smile on their face living billions in dollars for their children's, children's, children to a 1000 generations.

Have you not heard of Okotie Eboh, the money he stole in the 60s has not finished even to this day and then there was no oil.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 06, 2012
otokx:

oh baby relax and stop looking at the pictures/videos, you can come take a trip to Aluu and would get someone to take you round to see the suffering of the people in the hands of armed robbers, then you will understand while the mob really followed the guys all the way to calvary.
YOU ARE ALSO MARKED

JAMES 2 VS 13 judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (52) (Reply)

Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.