Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims (27251 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by DCONE1(m): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2012
slimdamatrix:

Why are you threatening him? He is free to say whatever he likes. You muslims need to s h u t da f u c k up and stop seeking offence in everything! Yall aint even on tha road to perfection! Stfu! And gtfoh! 0_o ishiezzz
See you,you dey smart like say you strong...you are in ur comfort zone acting like you re superman abi hercules...running your mouth...why dont you go out in the real world and shout all this comment out...and see what happens.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2012
Another dumb act from a member of the religion of piss. So u want to throw faeces at a woman who calls are self Lady Gaga and who we all know is obviously crazy and doesn't give a rats as.s what u feel abt it. Carry on. Besides I think she has the right to wear wateva she likes afterall it's her body and she sewed the clothes with her money. Oya MOD hand me my 2 weeks BAN. RELIGION OF PISS. Yes I said it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Wuvixx: 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2012
We want to see lady gaga impersonating Jesus on the crucifix once and see christians' reaction.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Abuklaw(m): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2012
We nid more threads 2 speak ill n defame islam coz we want lucifer ambitn 2 b fulfild.am veri sure u'll all die of islamophobia 1 day.u communist n seculiarist denyin d pure religion of jesus christ (islam). *xtians ar tolerant n won't cal me names 4 dis litu ryt up* sheeeeeeep indeed
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2012
Twinsanity: Lady Gaga is a Zionist. She loves pissing off muslims a.k.a doing her masters (Jew bankers) dirty work.

Sharap! Please stop saying out your assumptions like they're facts. 0_o
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by aryzgreat: 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2012
Watermelon: Lady gaga has joined the fastest growing religion, the religion of peace, as for me, *walks off to shave my overgrown beards and lenghten my trousers before i cause commotion*

dat ur three-quater trouser need mending after u do ablution to wash away the sin of insulting islam angry angry angry (draws out my dagger waiting for ur head to be isolated) angry angry angry

Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2012
muhrabs@ovi.com:
This can be a traditional outfit, the poster should not incite pple to hate Islam.
That is too late already brother, people have done too much in the name of Islam, there can NEVER be peace! Peache has been murdered!!
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Goldenheart(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2012
roteemee: Sum dumb headed fools" Christians" who go to church and dance azonto and kurukere felt their religion that lacks principle and core values is the best. am a Muslim and am proud 2 b but I think they went 2 far criticizing lady gaga,this is a free world and we have 2 understand the frame work of living a free life. she did not made any comment that is offensive about the dress and who are u 2 judge her? So they should make more sense of a situation b4 making and argument out of it. lady gaga might b far more beta than sum other pple who we tink they are the best.
Our lord Jesus had already pay d price. We can dance any how. Ur your religion is pretty bleeped up
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2012
DC-ONE:
See you,you dey smart like say you strong...you are in ur comfort zone acting like you re superman abi hercules...running your mouth...why dont you go out in the real world and shout all this comment out...and see what happens.

Real world? Dude I'm alive, in existence, that's enough to prove I'm in the real world :s is there a fake world? Wow you're obviously a community college drop out, I feel silly actually responding to your senseless comment mentioning me. Go back to school please!
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Twinsanity: 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2012
slimdamatrix:

Sharap! Please stop saying out your assumptions like they're facts. 0_o

What? They are facts! Are you afraid of the truth sunshine? Let me guess, you must be a jew yourself, right?
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2012
Abuklaw: We nid more threads 2 speak ill n defame islam coz we want lucifer ambitn 2 b fulfild.am veri sure u'll all die of islamophobia 1 day.u communist n seculiarist denyin d pure religion of jesus christ (islam). *xtians ar tolerant n won't cal me names 4 dis litu ryt up* sheeeeeeep indeed

You're a confused maggot
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by IFEDILIEZE(m): 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2012
wiegraf: "HIJAB IS NOT A DRESS CODE FOR CALL GIRLS& PROSTITUTES& MEAT SELLERS,IT THE DRESS CODE PIOUS,MORAL,TRUSTFUL MUSLIMA ,WHO LOVE THEIR CREATOR MORE & PROTECT ALL FROM OTHERS & GIVES ALL ONLY THEIR HUSBANDS,DON'T COMPARE A WILD VULTURES WITH INNOCENT LAMB

1.An act of obedience.
The hijab is an act of obedience to Allah and to his prophet (pbuh), Allah says in the Qur'an: `It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allah and His messenger have decreed a matter that they should have an option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, has indeed strayed in a plain error.' (S33:36).

Allah also said: 'And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things) and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc) and not to show off their adornment except what must (ordinarily) appear thereof, that they should draw their veils over their Juyubihinna.'(S24:31).

Juyubihinna: The respected scholars from As-Salaf As-Saleh (righteous predecessors) differed whether the veil cover of the body must include the hands and face or not. Today, respected scholars say that the hands and face must be covered. Other respected scholars say it is preferable for women to cover their whole bodies.

2.The Hijab is IFFAH (Modesty).

Allah (subhana wa'atala) made the adherence to the hijab a manifestation for chastity and modesty. Allah says: 'O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) over their bodies (when outdoors). That is most convenient that they should be known and not molested.' (S33:59). In the above Ayaah there is an evidence that the recognition of the apparent beauty of the woman is harmful to her. When the cause of attraction ends, the restriction is removed. This is illustrated in the case of elderly women who may have lost every aspect of attraction. Allah (swt) made it permissible for them to lay aside their outer garments and expose their faces and hands reminding, however, that is still better for them to keep their modesty.

3.The hijab is Tahara (Purity)

Allah (swt) had shown us the hikma (wisdom) behind the legislation of the hijab: `And when you ask them (the Prophet's wives) for anything you want, ask them from behind a screen, that is purer for your hearts and their hearts.' (S33:53).

The hijab makes for greater purity for the hearts of believing men and women because it screens against the desire of the heart. Without the hijab, the heart may or may not desire. That is why the heart is more pure when the sight is blocked (by hijab) and thus the prevention of fitna (evil actions is very much manifested. The hijab cuts off the ill thoughts and the greed of the sick hearts:

`Be not soft in speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease (of hypocrisy or evil desire for adultery, etc) should be moved with desire, but speak in an honourable manner.' (S33:32)

4.The hijab is a Shield

The prophet (pbuh) said: "Allah, Most High, is Heaven, is Ha'yeii (Bashful), Sit'teer (Shielder). He loves Haya' (Bashfulness) and Sitr (Shielding; Covering)." The Prophet (pbuh) also said: "Any woman who takes off her clothes in other than her husband's house (to show off for unlawful purposes), has broken Allah's shield upon her. "The hadith demonstrates that depending upon the kind of action committed there will be either reward (if good) or punishment (if bad)."

This looks familiar. I might be seeing a pattern here
u really expected us to read dt scrap
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2012
Wuvixx: We want to see lady gaga impersonating Jesus on the crucifix once and see christians' reaction.

*yawns*
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by stjudas(m): 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2012
Whose shit will be used on her. Am Imam's?
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by dastardlym: 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2012
That man Mohammed! He is the single most destructive being ever to walk this planet! Sadly he has led and is leading millions more to hell. sad cry cry
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by sandysprax(m): 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2012
Wuvixx: We want to see lady gaga impersonating Jesus on the crucifix once and see christians' reaction.

They have done worse and nothing happened.U can try it urself, no one will even notice u.Xtians do not have time.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2012
Twinsanity:

What? They are facts! Are you afraid of the truth sunshine? Let me guess, you must be a jew yourself, right?

I was just about to respond to your message when I saw 'insanity' in your name. This says it all. *walks away*

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by dastardlym: 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2012
DC-ONE:

why should he, so you (if you are a muslim) and your religious junkies can feast your savage blood thirsty ignorant souls on him. and they dare call it a religion of peace!!!
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Twinsanity: 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2012
slimdamatrix:

I was just about to respond to your message when I saw 'insanity' in your name. This says it all. *walks away*

You scared boy? Tsk tsk, using my username as an excuse to run away like a coward chicken... how pathetic can you be?
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2012
dastardlym: That man Mohammed! He is the single most destructive being ever to walk this planet! Sadly he has led and is leading millions more to hell. sad cry cry

Shey they're fools, eh let em join him to hell where they actually belong jare. I cdnt care less smiley
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by dastardlym: 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2012
slimdamatrix:

Shey they're fools, eh let em join him to hell where they actually belong jare. I cdnt care less smiley

yea, except that Jesus loves them and i bet his heart bleeds for them. We have to rid this world of this demonic influence that is islam
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Wuvixx: 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2012
slimdamatrix:

*yawns*

*sneezes*

dastardlym: That man Mohammed! He is the single most destructive being ever to walk this planet! Sadly he has led and is leading millions more to hell. sad cry cry

Maybe, you should reconsider the main target of Mohammed. The truth is all the opposite of what you said. Infact, Mohammed was trying to lead a lot of people to heaven, and you are one of these people. But, he is not the right person to blame when these people don't understand nor listen to what Mohammed said. The right person to blame is you and your proverbs. Well, you are one of these people who are most likely going to hell, while Mohammed people (muslims) have the heaven immortals in it.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2012
Twinsanity:

You scared boy? Tsk tsk, using my username as an excuse to run away like a coward chicken... how pathetic can you be?

I refuse to sink low and join you in your mud kingdom, you need to grow a brain. Have fun mentioning me, I sincerely won't respond to your foolishness!
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2012
Wuvixx:

*sneezes*

Maybe, you should reconsider the main target of Mohammed. The truth is all the opposite of what you said. Infact, Mohammed was trying to lead a lot of people to heaven, and you are one of these people. But, he is not the right person to blame when these people don't understand nor listen to what Mohammed said. The right person to blame is you and your proverbs. Well, you are one of these people who are most likely going to hell, while Mohammed people (muslims) have the heaven immortals in it.

Well spoken, I see your name high on hell's list. Immortals my ass... Anything that supports violence and the killings of innocents has nothing to do with the creator of heaven and Earth. God is not mocked!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by ZeusI: 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2012
wiegraf: "HIJAB IS NOT A DRESS CODE FOR CALL GIRLS& PROSTITUTES& MEAT SELLERS,IT THE DRESS CODE PIOUS,MORAL,TRUSTFUL MUSLIMA ,WHO LOVE THEIR CREATOR MORE & PROTECT ALL FROM OTHERS & GIVES ALL ONLY THEIR HUSBANDS,DON'T COMPARE A WILD VULTURES WITH INNOCENT LAMB

1.An act of obedience.
The hijab is an act of obedience to Allah and to his prophet (pbuh), Allah says in the Qur'an: `It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allah and His messenger have decreed a matter that they should have an option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, has indeed strayed in a plain error.' (S33:36).

Allah also said: 'And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things) and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc) and not to show off their adornment except what must (ordinarily) appear thereof, that they should draw their veils over their Juyubihinna.'(S24:31).

Juyubihinna: The respected scholars from As-Salaf As-Saleh (righteous predecessors) differed whether the veil cover of the body must include the hands and face or not. Today, respected scholars say that the hands and face must be covered. Other respected scholars say it is preferable for women to cover their whole bodies.

2.The Hijab is IFFAH (Modesty).

Allah (subhana wa'atala) made the adherence to the hijab a manifestation for chastity and modesty. Allah says: 'O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) over their bodies (when outdoors). That is most convenient that they should be known and not molested.' (S33:59). In the above Ayaah there is an evidence that the recognition of the apparent beauty of the woman is harmful to her. When the cause of attraction ends, the restriction is removed. This is illustrated in the case of elderly women who may have lost every aspect of attraction. Allah (swt) made it permissible for them to lay aside their outer garments and expose their faces and hands reminding, however, that is still better for them to keep their modesty.

3.The hijab is Tahara (Purity)

Allah (swt) had shown us the hikma (wisdom) behind the legislation of the hijab: `And when you ask them (the Prophet's wives) for anything you want, ask them from behind a screen, that is purer for your hearts and their hearts.' (S33:53).

The hijab makes for greater purity for the hearts of believing men and women because it screens against the desire of the heart. Without the hijab, the heart may or may not desire. That is why the heart is more pure when the sight is blocked (by hijab) and thus the prevention of fitna (evil actions is very much manifested. The hijab cuts off the ill thoughts and the greed of the sick hearts:

`Be not soft in speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease (of hypocrisy or evil desire for adultery, etc) should be moved with desire, but speak in an honourable manner.' (S33:32)

4.The hijab is a Shield

The prophet (pbuh) said: "Allah, Most High, is Heaven, is Ha'yeii (Bashful), Sit'teer (Shielder). He loves Haya' (Bashfulness) and Sitr (Shielding; Covering)." The Prophet (pbuh) also said: "Any woman who takes off her clothes in other than her husband's house (to show off for unlawful purposes), has broken Allah's shield upon her. "The hadith demonstrates that depending upon the kind of action committed there will be either reward (if good) or punishment (if bad)."

This looks familiar. I might be seeing a pattern here
Let's see, is Allah so weak; and lame; and feeble; and addled that he can't fight for himself or rather that you speak and defend and kill justifiably for him? If allah is that weak then his followers are mentally, rationally and psychologically weak! Which makes you an easier to be deceived religion, soon to face annihilation from America. Dullards.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Wuvixx: 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2012
slimdamatrix:

Well spoken, I see your name high on hell's list. Immortals my ass... Anything that supports violence and the killings of innocents has nothing to do with the creator of heaven and Earth. God is not mocked!

Who told you that Islam supports killing? You people don't know nothing about Islam. Before, you spell a word about Islam, study what is Islam. What are the encourages and alienations of it.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Twinsanity: 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2012
slimdamatrix:

I refuse to sink low and join you in your mud kingdom, you need to grow a brain. Have fun mentioning me, I sincerely won't respond to your foolishness!

Oh did someone just got butthurt? What are you going to do? Run way to mommy? Ask for a wet kiss? Hahaha, if you want to troll at least do it right or go back to the sewers you came from you pathetic vermin. And still, no answer nor evidence that I am wrong. I think it's you who needs to grow a brain, kid, sincerely. If you don't want to reply I understand... I understand you take the coward's path when you got no answer left.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2012
Taking everything serious. Issuing threats everywhere. WTF is it with this people?

Now Someone tell me. . .Did the number of "virgins" promised them tripple? shocked
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by DCONE1(m): 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2012
slimdamatrix:

Real world? Dude I'm alive, in existence, that's enough to prove I'm in the real world :s is there a fake world? Wow you're obviously a community college drop out, I feel silly actually responding to your senseless comment mentioning me. Go back to school please!
Oooh yes let me continue misleading your shallow mind...im a community drop out... i agree,.. Instead of you forming hard guy on nairaland go out look for any muslim and tell him what u just typed at his face and see what happens...i dare you.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by dastardlym: 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2012
Wuvixx:

*sneezes*

though i shouldn't dignify your ignorance with a response,i'll try, ask yourself why you are a muslim, i bet it is simply because your parents were, no personal experience, no witness in your heart, just the claims of a violent man who deceived many into thinking he was handed some divine book, here's some advice remove the prejudice and bias and examine the facts and ask yourself if islam promises anything but violence, lies and deceit. Jesus on the other hand was and is loving, forgivng, his people are not given to violence, common its not rocket science!
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Wuvixx: 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2012
Zeus I: Let's see, is Allah so weak; and lame; and feeble; and addled that he can't fight for himself or rather that you speak and defend and kill justifiably for him? If allah is that weak then his followers are mentally, rationally and psychologically weak! Which makes you an easier to be deceived religion, soon to face annihilation from America. Dullards.

"Annihilation from America." lol, is that what Christianity encourage you? Attempting to annihilate people? Plus, Allah is not weak, but he sent muslims to defend his call, soon the dooms day come, and you beg Allah for forgiveness while It's too late to do so.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room / Is Every New Thing A Bidiah In Islam? / Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.