Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,418 members, 7,830,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 (32276 Views)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2015 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico (3 - 1) On 25th October 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2012
Yahoo1: ...r u blind? Creation? Cr7s were handed to him on a silver plate.....and u call it stunner *smh* no again you are totally turning the head of everything

of course am not using a brail keyboard to type this.

if CR goal were silver of plate then messi was gifted on a platter of gold.

his firtst goal was due to a misque from Pepe + slow reaction time from casillas and another forgetfullness from ramos.

CR goals came from Planned incidences devoid of deflections nor set pieces.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by ddippset(m): 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2012
usbcable:

you be very badt guys grin

dippset will hunt you down for this comment sha ooo grin
i understand the refs make errors in favour of barca. my campaign is only to make people aware of the decisions that go against barca as well. numerous.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by emmabowin(m): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
usbcable:

but on two occassions in this lifetime CR has won two trophies at messi's expense. WOOOOOOORD
and how many has messi won at ronalso's expense.i believe you can do the maths yourself
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by jackkyy(m): 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2012
why do u guys even respond to royal. he is just sounding like an ignorant youngster who is looking for people to oppress
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by davies123: 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2012
la furia: its just pointless arguing messi beta cr7 or vice versa...we all have prefrence, madrid fans love cr7 becos he is more valauble to them same goes to barca and messi. i always ask, if messi was playing for madrid and cr7 for barca, wud u have same sentiment to both players.
messi has won the CL, even valdez and busquet (plus euro) have more CL than, cr7 so?
cr7 won the laliga same with ozil and pepe, so?
their individual performance and contribution to the team is what make them great players.
laliga + 60goals and copa del rey + 72goals. both reached the semis of the CL.

Good to see someone analyse without bias and throwin abuses for a change!You r a mature guy bros and u make sense

1 Like

Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2012
~Royal~:
What chemicals is Marcelo putting in his hair.....

That shid looks so gawtdamn greasy
I HAVE NOTICED THAT YOU HAVE BEEN TAKING TIME LOOKING UP THE LOOKS AND OUTLOOKS OF THIS PLAYERS. I HAVE ONE QUESTION FOR YOU. ARE YOU A HOMOSEXUAL FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!? REMEMBER 14 YEARS! WILD ANIMAL.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Bvesan(m): 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
Messi is better than cronaldo,he is more creative..best part is dat he is 2yrs younger.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2012
emma bowin:
and how many has messi won at ronalso's expense.i believe you can do the maths yourself

sorry I dont do maths.
you say it yourself.

but before you do, remember to add to your mathematical database the two trophies mentioned above that CR won in your, mine and messi's lifetime at the xpense of messi.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2012
Bvesan: Messi is better cronaldo,he is more creative..best part is dat he is 2yrs younger.

lawd have mercy.
how does 2 yrs younger make it the best part.

Gawd some reasoning sha.

abeg abeg abeg abeg abeg next time just limit the sentence to the first two phrases. at least those ones are arguably debatable.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by yemmy19(m): 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2012
usbcable:

but on two occassions in this lifetime CR has won two trophies at messi's expense. WOOOOOOORD
I'm nt sure if ur senses ar working perfectly,hw many trophies has Messi won at d expense of ur gullible Ronaldo.even ur Ronaldo knw himself †̥hα̲̅†̥ Messi must die for him to b number 1
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Yahoo1(m): 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2012
usbcable:

of course am not using a brail keyboard to type this.

if CR goal were silver of plate then messi was gifted on a platter of gold.

his firtst goal was due to a misque from Pepe + slow reaction time from casillas and another forgetfullness from ramos.

CR goals came from Planned incidences devoid of deflections nor set pieces.
.....funny! Pepe,slow reactions,forgetfullness,...really? Were you watching the back of your Tv,it was a cross and it developed to a goal!adriano played cr7 onside 4 d 2nd goal,what do you call that? Inexperince in that role? Lack of concentration?...please say something that'd at least be neutral.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by davies123: 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2012
ddippset: i understand the refs make errors in favour of barca. my campaign is only to make people aware of the decisions that go against barca as well. numerous.

I'm not just talking about refree errors,dis is about outright cheating,diving,getting players sent off,surroundin refrees to influenve decision and too much desperation to win and yet u call urself d best team in d world!best team ko best team ni! If u want to give us history here go and read about Real squad called d Galactocos ur Barca u r disturbing our peace about doesn't even get close to that team!use ur google my brother and before I forget its time to take ur drugs Oº°˚
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by bonetalk(m): 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2012
I am gradually becoming a fan of Messi, he always show a sign of giving glory to God after scoring goals, while Ronaldo only praises himself

1 Like

Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Yahoo1(m): 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2012
Its funny how some people cant make a valid arguement without resorting to insults and rude remarks! In MY opinion Barca were the better team,i heard some people talking of how our defence wuld be teared open and open again....!suprisinghly it wasnt much the case,except for the flaws of Adriano who adapted really well...that guy has my respect!(although i dnt tink he shuld be ever put to keep cr7 quiet or we will end up playing wit ten again).....I wont put it past Barca 2 go undeafeated in the league dix season.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Bvesan(m): 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2012
Ronaldo's 27,Messi's 25...at deir ages,Messi is better,when ronaldo's 29 he wont be as good as he is now,But Messi will.Moreso,c.ronaldo will likely retire before MESSI
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Yahoo1(m): 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2012
davies123:

I'm not just talking about refree errors,dis is about outright cheating,diving,getting players sent off,surroundin refrees to influenve decision and too much desperation to win and yet u call urself d best team in d world!best team ko best team ni! If u want to give us history here go and read about Real squad called d Galactocos ur Barca u r disturbing our peace about doesn't even get close to that team!use ur google my brother and before I forget its time to take ur drugs Oº°˚
blah blah blah..,..galacticos or not wuld still be owned by this current team....! And where did you get dat 'drug' stuff from? Make a valid arguement and wait for him to counter....must u insult?..!...anywayz diving,cheatin,and trying to get other players sent off? You are repeating yoursef bro!,before reminding someone of his black teeth,look at yours,pepe,di maria,cr7,marcelo...oops...nw i wil neva 4get d face of cr7 wen dat sevilla defender nicked the ball off him fair and square

Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2012
yemmy19:
I'm nt sure if ur senses ar working perfectly,hw many trophies has Messi won at d expense of ur gullible Ronaldo.even ur Ronaldo knw himself †̥hα̲̅†̥ Messi must die for him to b number 1

since you were obviously dumb to the previous comments you would have known he initially said CR will never better messi in any way. and i rightly mentioned two incidences that has happened where CR won trophies at messi's expense.

before posting a comment learn to know the precidents to earlier comments.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2012
Yahoo1: .....funny! Pepe,slow reactions,forgetfullness,...really? Were you watching the back of your Tv,it was a cross and it developed to a goal!adriano played cr7 onside 4 d 2nd goal,what do you call that? Inexperince in that role? Lack of concentration?...please say something that'd at least be neutral.

you find it convenient to find excuses for CR goals but in messi's case he remains a genius.

definately the front of your TV be FIFA or PES 2013

and you be the least neutral of all cule i've known save eyoniggar

1 Like

Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2012
bonetalk: I am gradually becoming a fan of Messi, he always show a sign of giving glory to God after scoring goals, while Ronaldo only praises himself

you obviously are bad at lying.
try again later
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
Bvesan:

Ronaldo's 27,Messi's 25...at deir ages,Messi is better,when ronaldo's 29 he wont be as good as he is now,But Messi will.Moreso,c.ronaldo will likely retire before MESSI

i rest my case then. seeing your view is soooo theoretical and not practical.

if only all footballers retire at a stated age.

please where is ronaldinho and whats his age?
and where is pirlo/beckham/raul etc.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by davies123: 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2012
Yahoo1: blah blah blah..,..galacticos or not wuld still be owned by this current team....! And where did you get dat 'drug' stuff from? Make a valid arguement and wait for him to counter....must u insult?..!...anywayz diving,cheatin,and trying to get other players sent off? You are repeating yoursef bro!,before reminding someone of his black teeth,look at yours,pepe,di maria,cr7,marcelo...oops...nw i wil neva 4get d face of cr7 wen dat sevilla defender nicked the ball off him fair and square

I no blame una!Na benzema cause all dis insults,if to say e bury those two goals some people for don eneter bed d sulk by now

1 Like

Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by 2morrow: 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2012
grin
rozayx5: funny enough there are not up to 5 genuine RM fans in Nigeria, they are just a bunch of frustrated blues, reds and gunners that hate barca with a passion.
UP Barca, no matter what there say, no kampe

rozayx5: funny enough there are not up to 5 genuine RM fans in Nigeria, they are just a bunch of frustrated blues, reds and gunners that hate barca with a passion.

Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Yahoo1(m): 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
davies123:

I no blame una!Na benzema cause all dis insults,if to say e bury those two goals some people for don eneter bed d sulk by now
...and i wuld say the bar saved una...or shuld i say pedro save una,dat counter attack shuld hv bin a goal! Abeg go shit jare
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Yahoo1(m): 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2012
usbcable:

you find it convenient to find excuses for CR goals but in messi's case he remains a genius.

definately the front of your TV be FIFA or PES 2013

and you be the least neutral of all cule i've known save eyoniggar
....if only you knew what the word 'NEUTRAL' mean!....am nt taking anything away from cr7,but come on,who started messi cant play without barca,messi can't perform without xavi and iniesta,messis' first goal waz a tap in,be realistic if how you scored a goal matters,then cr7s goals wont count much,seeing as he scored way more penalties,but you guys call taking penalty a Skill,hmmm...*smh*....you dont ever quit,do you?....
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by cisse7575(m): 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2012
Never abuse unaself now bros...it is a football match...both Messi and Ronaldo did great. But I think Messi outweigh Ronaldo...watch the match again and see how many people marked Messi whenever he held ball unlike Ronaldo whom just one person always mark him had it been Messi is marked the way Ronaldo is or Ronaldo the way Messi is, then you will understand why Ronaldo is the best in the world while Messi is very better than the best....simply means he is from another planet.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by nuelkaosi(m): 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2012
hahahahaha... All of una correct. Oya case closed!!! ;Dhahahahaha... All of una correct. Oya case closed!!!
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Debroslink: 11:44pm On Oct 07, 2012

It was particularly fitting. On October 7th - 7/10 - it was the number '7', Cristiano Ronaldo, who scored first, and then Barcelona's '10', Lionel Messi, who levelled. And for those who write their dates the other way around, Messi scored next, then Cristiano: 7/10 or 10/7 - whichever way you looked at it, it was all about these two.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by talk2xp: 11:55pm On Oct 07, 2012
Hala Madrid. This Barca team is becoming too lousy for their own good and I begin to wonder with all this self adoration they should beat all team in the world without ease. Come rain, sun or snow Real Madrid will still be the greatest team in Spain. You guys talk too much and all your praise singing is becoming humming. Some guy said when Messi scores he gives glory to God but when CR7 scores he praises himself. Hmm, Hmm, Hmm you guys wan begin the religious bull shit again abi. So this means Messi is godly and CR7 is not. Nigeria+Religion=Hypocrisy.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Vickson123: 12:35am On Oct 08, 2012
tongue[quote author=Roland17]The Spanish league is over with that goal, please hand the trophy to Barca. So bcuz barca STRUGGLED 2 draw wit madrid d trophy shuld b handed over abi
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 08, 2012
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 08, 2012
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Nobody: 1:27am On Oct 08, 2012
Debroslink:
It was particularly fitting. On October 7th - 7/10 - it was the number '7', Cristiano Ronaldo, who scored first, and then Barcelona's '10', Lionel Messi, who levelled. And for those who write their dates the other way around, Messi scored next, then Cristiano: 7/10 or 10/7 - whichever way you looked at it, it was all about these two.

Na http://m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/3433411 you get that piece wey you write oh, you for put the link na, abi you wan make dem sue you?
wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th Sept 2012 / Wolves Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 15th December 2020 / Real Madrid Vs Atlético Madrid UCL (1 - 0) On 22nd April 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.