Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

Unfair Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unfair Relationship (782 Views)

Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano / Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? / Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unfair Relationship by mikeuz(m): 9:58am On Oct 06, 2012
Life is unfair..u put sm1 1st who put u 2nd..u study ur ass off 4 a final bt still u gt a "B"..u gv a 110% in a relationship 2 sm1 wen dy only gv 40%..u r dere 4 ur best frnd @ 3am wen dy needed u d most & d nxt day dy wont pick up dia fone..sm1 who doesnt kia enof abt u 2 say Hi even once..u gv sm1 ur time & dy gv u "sorry i'm busy"..it seems like u r jst giving every1 ur everytin & dy r jst walking away & giving U BACK

Wots really wrong?
Re: Unfair Relationship by k2039: 10:05am On Oct 06, 2012

The fact that someone is number one on your list doesnt mean you have to be number one on their list.(that's their own choice not yours to make,I can only decide how much attention I want to give)
I have people who make me a priority,who I dont even think about.
I also have people I kiss up to their asses who just dont care.

The key is to Ensure your happiness is dependent on you and you alone,not on how people make you feel.
Re: Unfair Relationship by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 06, 2012
if you're in that kind of relationship where she puts minimal effort, she doesn't deserve. she doesn't appreciate what she has till she looses it till she looses it and regrets her commitments. As for friends, your job is to know your true friends, one who'll stand by your side even if you're at fault, grace you till the day you feel empty. As for exams, hell that's your problem

(1) (Reply)

Guys,any Need To Rush & Get Married? Ladies;whatcha Fink? / When Your Ex Says I Love U. / Important Qualities In Entering Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.