Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,037 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment (12380 Views)

Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies / Why Most Guys Avoid Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment by 190: 12:48am On Oct 07, 2012
acidtalk:

Tah! Mechionu there!!!
My sisters (if weren't yet married) will rather date Osama, Ghadaffi and Sadam than dating you.

[size=5pt]then you have no idea, look at that pweety handsome Gawjus boy on my dp
thats me,
do you know how many women are lied up per day wanting to lick my feet!

to the east theres sylivia
to the north - Onyinye
to the west - nkem
to the south west - cindrella
south south theres valeria

these are not among my 7 girlfriends oh!
and am not counting my 2 oyinbo girlfriends so TA!! nor make me vex angry angry
[/size]
Re: Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment by acidtalk: 12:52am On Oct 07, 2012
From secondary school till date, my sisters have never dated 'baby boys' they have always dated MEN!
Read well I said MEN! Not boys.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment by 190: 1:01am On Oct 07, 2012
acidtalk: From secondary school till date, my sisters have never dated 'baby boys' they have always dated MEN!

so they've been going after sugar daddies undecided
Re: Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment by acidtalk: 6:27am On Oct 07, 2012
190:

Your old man has always been their biggest customer.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment by Mynd44: 6:52am On Oct 07, 2012
acidtalk:

Its not fair.
Teach am now.
The world ain't fair. Deal with it
Re: Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment by Mynd44: 6:53am On Oct 07, 2012
190:

Nice. I thought so too
Re: Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment by ivorybabe88(f): 8:43am On Oct 07, 2012
acidtalk:

God bless you.
Variety is the spice of life.

Different holes, different excitment.

2 bottles of Gulder for you.

Ohh all this shakara you doing, you for got to mention different STDs as well wink

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment by jiogah(m): 10:13am On Oct 07, 2012
carefreewannabe: may I add one more reason though I'm a woman?

sex is for free nowadays. men don't have to marry to have sex.

U fink sex is free?
Dese dayz itz even ladies dat wori guyz more 4 it.
Plzz,itz no more d oda way round
Re: Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment by 2ndeRodriguez(m): 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2012
acidtalk: From secondary school till date, my sisters have never dated 'baby boys' they have always dated MEN!

Re: Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment by perez019(m): 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2012
God bless u sir...God bless u sir..Waa gbayi

acidtalk:

Women can do absolutely nothing. The poverty and laziness amongst the female youths of today have made them believe the easy way out of starvation is to throw apart their two legs for every dude to enter and pay the charges after satisfying his urge.

Women can't give up Blackberry, ipad, designer bags and perfs or can they?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment by Felixjude(m): 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2012
sum kul point ther....wish my gf wil c this an stop bugging me with her numerous txt msgs....makes me sick
Re: Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment by acidtalk: 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2012
Use style to inform her that you will need like a couple of days alone to think of your life and strategize of ways to achieve greatness. For that period you wouldn't be doing much calls and text and she should reciporocate. As you don't want distractions.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment by 190: 1:49am On Oct 08, 2012
[size=18pt]THIS THREAD IS FOR SALE, BEWARE OF 419 angry angry[/size]
Re: Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment by acidtalk: 3:44am On Oct 08, 2012
We will give your BRAIN out as part of the thread to appreciate the lucky buyer.

w
Re: Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment by mikeshina(m): 5:10am On Oct 08, 2012
Eko Royal Damsel 2012 is an event and a flat-form to allow damsels in Lagos State to exhibit their beauty and fashion in Royal outlook for total rebirth of our lost affluent culture, so this event is out of nudity.
This is nt only a pageants event, bt also a fashion and style. The event is nt meant only for Lagos indigenes or Yoruba girls to apply, any damsels from any tribe can be the winner, once she have all the qualities and stringent.
Now, registrations have started online and it will close on 9th of November.
Go to www.royaldamsel.com, click on register, u will see the fees and hw to register, then u come back online to fill the form, immediately you submit ur form, u will automatically received a confirmation in ur mail inbox and we shall get our own too, 2wks to the audtion date we will get aross to everybody both on phone and mail. Now, audition begins last wk of November,
57 damsels shall be selected for the camp and the camp begins 2nd wk of feb. 2013, at parktonain hotels lekki, grand finale is 24 of feb. 2013, at bespoke Centre lekki.
Among the 57 damsels in d camp, there will be 5 awards winners, bt there will be only 1 star winner as EKO ROYAL DAMSEL 2012/13, with N2milion cash prize and career contract deal.
Qualification: 18 to 30 yrs, must be single, with minimum of SSCE or GCE. Then at least 5ft tall.
For detail: pin 323001E3. Any fashion designer who wnt to use our damsels to showcase their creativities / styles or any company dat stil wnt to support the event with products or anyone dat wnt to advertise their goods in the event brochure and multimedia screen projector, shuldnt hesitate to pin us too.
EKO OONI BAJE oo..
Re: Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment by Mynd44: 6:37am On Oct 08, 2012
^^
What did this one smoke?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment by Lawconfessor(f): 9:03am On Oct 08, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
What did this one smoke?

hahahahahahaha

U wicked small o
Re: Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment by acidtalk: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2012
He inhaled the dunk from the poultry.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment by Thok(m): 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
Simply, dont make the guy feel like a prisonerof his actions.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment by omoharry(f): 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2012
YEYE MAN

190: i wish all 7 of my gurlfriends would read this and stop bugging me with their endless wahalas

so true!!
Re: Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment by acidtalk: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
These point were in 2012 things have become way worse now.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment by SSBOtaru(m): 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
What you feel at times can hult commitment
Watch and see
FEELINGS by SSB Otaru

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leDmNFC6kxI
Re: Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment by scentmarlc(m): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
190:
i wish all 7 of my gurlfriends would read this and stop bugging me with their endless wahalas

so true!!

Uhmmmmm........brozz abeg where you buy that weed? gringringrin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment by acidtalk: 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
Na Otukpo weed.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment by hereiam: 5:29am On Nov 07, 2015
Mynd44:
Why buy the cow when you have gotten them milk for free
hey dude, be gilded. no free thing for Freetown

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank / "I May Be Ugly But I Confuse Men With My Big Assets" - Busty Lady Says. / 5 Core Reasons Why Marriages Fail And Will Continue To Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.