Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,997 members, 7,956,709 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) (7983 Views)

More Than 1000 Members Defect From PDP To APGA In Anambra / More Trouble For PDP As 1000 Members Defect To APGA In Anambra / Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by EzePromoe: 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2012
Seun+:
Hey, lo and behold! Another bokos is borne to the east. Na wa o. Abeg make this group no reach Aba o because when dem go begin produce bomb na, you go begin see the one of N150. Dem go dey even hulk am for Alaba market. God save our country o, make omo Igbo no begin produce bomb o.
Yomieluv: hulk or hawk,or did you mean incredible hulk..
Thank God you were the one who observed him. It's your fellow kinsman, afterall aren't you the most educated tribes. FOOLS! grin

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2012
kingsceemark: Clap for yourself id1ot.
I have to clap for myself,cos I just said the truth,get that to ur empty skull..ewu
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2012
Eze Promoe: Thank God you were the one who observed him. It's your fellow kinsman, afterall aren't you the most educated tribes. FOOLS! :-D
if I hadn't corrected him,no ibo extraction on nairaland would've noticed that,illiterate tribe.
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by Antivirus92(m): 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2012
Indeed danyokun,sheyguy,aigbofa,eko ile don't really have job. Awolowo free education is equal to JOBLESSNESS! Wandering minute to minute in nairaland searching for igbo,ojukwu,biafra!
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by outofthebox: 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2012
Yomieluv: Ibos are the most stupid ethnic group I've ever seen,maybe its due to their high level of illiteracy there,has Massob achieved its aim before setting up another clueless association.their leaders are clueless,visionless and the followers are mentally enslaved.little wonder they are treated with disdain by other tribes,since they lack unity among themselves.God forsaken tribe.
U are on point..i love u..rather i love ur line

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by olson(m): 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2012
igbo kwenu, wen dey see dat their leaders are not given dem there share 4rm d oyel money: dey went to form another asociation.
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by Flameboy26(m): 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2012
Yomieluv: Ibos are the most stupid ethnic group I've ever seen,maybe its due to their high level of illiteracy there,has Massob achieved its aim before setting up another clueless association.their leaders are clueless,visionless and the followers are mentally enslaved.little wonder they are treated with disdain by other tribes,since they lack unity among themselves.God forsaken tribe.
make thunder kill ur papa
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by EzePromoe: 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2012
Yomieluv: if I hadn't corrected him,no ibo extraction on nairaland would've noticed that,illiterate tribe.
Hmmm, always seeking for cheap attention. SMH sad
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by Flameboy26(m): 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2012
olson: ibo kwenu, wen dey see dat their leaders are not given dem there share 4rm d oyel money: dey went to form another asociation.
may ur mother die of sickel cell
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by eledalo: 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2012
Eastern NURTW
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by sylve11: 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2012
ebamma: And it made the frontpage,wetin concern us for dis mata,abi nairaland now na igbo liberation forum?

Nairaland and their bad mouth. grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by klax(m): 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2012
Ì'm not surprise I had long ago see it happeniing I know son MASSOB will be divided and more is to come even the so called AIYO will also be divided.

The truth is any struggle that has an undertone of separatist will always go this way because the more the grow the more some element among them become disgruntle and not satisy thereby creating more division. Now is MASSOB, AIYO soon is going be AYBO. Biko God
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2012
This forum is becoming too tribal one-sided, every slightest news about the Igbos on the frontpage, i know how many yaruba news in this forum @day and none make fp, Igbos shine una eyes my brother.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by redcliff: 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2012
Yomieluv: they can Never rule Nigeria,the closest they can get is Goodluck,useless tribe.

Ur father and his generations that are dead and ur generations unborn are useless
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by olson(m): 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2012
Flameboy26: may ur mother die of sickel cell
i know u do not hv respect 4 yr elder in yr place. so i don't need abuse u.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by Samchelsea(m): 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2012
GUY SHUT THE Bleep UP..............."has Massob achieved its aim before setting up another clueless association"........wen did u read dat it was massob dat set up dis new association? or can't u read again?
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by packman: 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2012
[size=60pt]two criminals OW does dis affect the state of living

rubbish[/size]
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by vislabraye(m): 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2012
These guys should be more united. What was MASSOB objective in the first place?
Who is their sponsor?
Who is the sponsor of this new one?
Let them sit down and ask themselves what they want.
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by zangbah: 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2012
ibos na time bomb we d white men n politician set to usesan any time. na wetin dem cause make all dis hatred and crime they happen evry where in naija
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by postemail: 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2012
Why do ibos hate themselves? Or why do Nigerian hate themselves? On thursdays at Alaba market, Ibo traders were busy fighting themselves over the chairmanship of the Market. Gun shots were fired. 'agberos' were on rampage. Its disheartening to see the level of corruption and brutality at federal level, mirrored down to the local communities, down to welfare associations. No hope for this country....no hope!
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2012
vislabraye: These guys should be more united. What was MASSOB objective in the first place?
Who is their sponsor?
Who is the sponsor of this new one?
Let them sit down and ask themselves what they want.
God bless you,they can't be united,greed bas/t/ar/d tribe.imagine last election,they field many presidential candidate,how do you expect the castaway win presidential seat..they don't even respect that useless man called Ojukwu while he was alive,but spent millions to bury him,instead of throwing his corpse to the dogs.
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by Intrepid1(m): 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2012
Yomieluv: God bless you,they can't be united,greed bas/t/ar/d tribe.imagine last election,they field many presidential candidate,how do you expect the castaway win presidential seat..they don't even respect that useless man called Ojukwu while he was alive,but spent millions to bury him,instead of throwing his corpse to the dogs.

Instead of your maga mother to keep her smelly snatch one place, she dey distribute am up and down to people wey no want the tin sef.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by adultiph: 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2012
Yomieluv: if I hadn't corrected him,no ibo extraction on nairaland would've noticed that,illiterate tribe.
well Mr literate.if you must know the Igbos have been producing the highest number of graduates since more than 10 years.Imo state which is part of Igbo has been in the number 1 position as the most educated and literate states in nigeria.Anambra and Abia has always been in 2nd or 3rd position.Fourth and Fifth position has always been EDO and DELTA(Majority of Delta are Igbos).You can check JAMB,NECO,NYSC and WAEC to confirm this.Your tribe has been relegated to lower division interms of ranking in education.
Again i want to know if you have any job @ all because all your posts suggest that you are A MAMA THANK U BOY.Quit hating before you die of heart attack.
You that have produce a president has only joblessness to show for it.Your posts shows that you are fraustrated. Please engage yourself to something meaningful else those Igbo boys will keep on making their money and their success will keep on tormenting you.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by Fasterboy: 11:34pm On Oct 06, 2012
Yomieluv: God bless you,they can't be united,greed bas/t/ar/d tribe.imagine last election,they field many presidential candidate,how do you expect the castaway win presidential seat..they don't even respect that useless man called Ojukwu while he was alive,but spent millions to bury him,instead of throwing his corpse to the dogs.
There is nothing good about Awolowo/oloshi's free education. Apes are meant to be in the forest and not behind computer screen. I've made out time to search but never seen anything good about Yoruba land.
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by adultiph: 11:34pm On Oct 06, 2012
well Mr literate.if you must know the Igbos have been producing the highest number of graduates since more than 10 years.Imo state which is part of Igbo has been in the number 1 position as the most educated and literate states in nigeria.Anambra and Abia has always been in 2nd or 3rd position.Fourth and Fifth position has always been EDO and DELTA(Majority of Delta are Igbos).You can check JAMB,NECO,NYSC and WAEC to confirm this.Your tribe has been relegated to lower division interms of ranking in education.
Again i want to know if you have any job @ all because all your posts suggest that you are A MAMA THANK U BOY.Quit hating before you die of heart attack.
You that have produce a president has only joblessness to show for it.Your posts shows that you are fraustrated. Please engage yourself to something meaningful else those Igbo boys will keep on making their money and their success will keep on tormenting you.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by redcliff: 11:37pm On Oct 06, 2012

U look like you had a horrible childhood that made u this way. U r just like a basket with water inside. I bet when u were been moulded in the womb of whatever animal carried u, u were seeing different sizes of di.cks. the reason u r so retard.ed. U r the definition of a kid.
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by Arrowman(m): 11:41pm On Oct 06, 2012
ebamma: And it made the frontpage,wetin concern us for dis mata,abi nairaland now na igbo liberation forum?
NA WETIN MAKE YORUBA PEOPLE NO DE EVER DEY FOCUS...SHOWING DIFFERENCE IN EVERYTHING AND ANYONE AROUND U...OLODO DID WE SEEK YOUR ADVICE HERE? OR must u still show us those your BOLD 5 TRIBAL MARKS AND 1.2 GAP TOOTHS IN ORDER TO CLAIM FAMILIARITY OR CONCERN FOR any post? ABEG SHUT YOUR BEANS AND BREAD DIRTY MOUTH UP FOR US...biko fresh air jaree... umu BIAFRA GAWA NU NI RUU.
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by BaBaMike: 11:57pm On Oct 06, 2012
Osiris.211:
These people will do anything for money . Like Oju iku like MASSOB, Greedy bastards.

The Bitter Truth.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by redsquare(m): 12:50am On Oct 07, 2012
Dunno why Yoruba fools always jump into any Igbo related thread. Yes, 1000 members of MASSOB decamped to AIYO, what happens to the 2 factions of OPC (one led by Frederic Fasheun and the other by Gani Adams)? OPC is divided into 2 factions right from its early days, there have been series of clashes by the 2 factions where lives were lost, yet you 2-face hypocrites pretend as if all is well with OPC/Yoruba land.
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by ORAFA(m): 3:30am On Oct 07, 2012
Are these Igbos still thinking of BIAFRA? Wat a shame, I cant dream for over 40years and expect to make any progress by creating CLUELESS groups. Make una wake up Ndi'igbo. FORGET ABOUT BIAFRA AND THINK OF NIGERIA.
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by CastleandGreen: 6:14am On Oct 07, 2012
This war of supremecy doesn't make any sense.
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by crackhouse(m): 6:44am On Oct 07, 2012
What's their objective? This shows that Igbos are really confused. And they can never be united.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo / "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message / Remi Tinubu Demands Capital Punishment For Child Abductors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.