Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths (7052 Views)

‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai / Dear Northern Youths......... I Cannot Be Crying More Than The Bereaved! / Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
I pity this generation of igbo youths because they refused to learn from the mistakes of our fathers and they are no longer repeating similar pitfalls but they are already in deep sh1t.

Igbos am in tears as am typing this now because we chose not to learn from our recurrent mistake which make us perpetual ediots.

This open support of a candidates who's not one of yours will only turn against you because you failed to learn from the mistakes our fathers made were busy fighting for the right of others.

Igbos why do we always throw ourselves in the midst, why do we always like to court attention when our interests are not there, why do we like to behave like "Agwunsi" that is a professional roofer but dwells in a house with leaking roof.

Obi Ezekwesili is busy shouting bringbacktheir girls yet nobody gave a fucck when Biafran kids were dying, when Osisikankwu kidnapped school children in Aba nobody hashtageed for us because it was Igbothing so let them sort out themselves.
-nzuzu

When six igbos traders were killed in Apo Abuja, nobody from the major or minor tribes showed any solidarity to us yet your bigmen are donating billions to rebuild wartorn NE.
-efulefus

Anything that happened in East is Igbothing but once it happen in any part of the country Igbos will carry it on their heads, singing and dancing to the tunes.
-

Why can't you vote your candidate without making it an open secret knowing fully well the type of people your dealing with.

Please let's assume formlessness in all our affairs, please let's stop fighting other people's battles because Nigeria is a place where truth is disdained and falsehood celebrated.

We tend to rub everything on the faces of our opponents which I don't consider healthy, we always tend to promote equality in the land that champion inequality base on tribal and religious sentiments.

Agbaje is a not an Igboman but his people have started putting the Igbo label on his to paint him and by extension entire Igbos black because most of us are making show of our support of him yet he is not one of us.

During the last presidential election,the North voting pattern was similar to those of SE and SS yet the Vultures leave the North and SS and label us tribalists.

The vultures are always the tools use to disorganize here in the South yet whenever there is a quarrel between them and their friends in north an Igboman will go and buy the case wholesale.

This our support of others might likely turn out the way Emeka Ojukwu freed someone from the Calabar prison thinking he was establishing friendship not knowing he was digging his grave.

During Yar Adua saga, it was only Dora Akunyili that stood her ground and tell the world what they needed to hear when everybody in Yar Adua's kitchen cabinet was avoiding the press like ebola carriers, what happened later while the Vultures dodged from the implications the feudal North was pitched against the Igbos because Dora was very vocal and stood her ground to see justice happen when others were speaking tongue in check, few years later the Vultures started claiming they made Jonathan presidency because they organised protests at Ojota.

Please let nobody fight for anybody and let nobody fight for anybody outside his interest, Nigeria is all about tribe and ethnicity and our effort to champion equity, fairness and equality among the federating units is now pitching us against the Vultures and those they are protecting their interests.

During the Unity College admission we were discriminated against with high marks, the vultures and the neighbors we considered part of us didn't condemn it because they don't want to ruffle any feather and we carried our cross.

We see how everybody in South is shouting regional government when Jonathan was around but immediately he lost the election all the regional crusaders dodge while we keep beating it, will regional government benefit us only, will true federalism benefit us only but the entire South that are likely to benefit from it are no longer interested because the Vultures have gotten position that benefit them individually and abandoned the course we were pursuing collectively. Now shout regional government and the Vultures will tell you your claiming South South oil.

Last week Gowon said Ojukwu caused the war when some useless department in COOU call him to deliver speech, yet igbos will be going about condemning Fulanis for making Plateau the valley and shadow of death. Did anybody call Gowon to order after the statement.

This week Danjuma didn't talk about Fulanis that were killing people in his village but he reminded Jonathan that Emeka Ojukwu inability to concede defeat caused the civilwar so at this junction woe betide any igboman that reach out or condemned any Fulani attack anywhere outside Igboland. Did any ethnic group criticize him for saying that rather the Vultures were here defending him for the statement.

During MKO Abiola it was an igboman that risk his life to declare him the winner in the face of impending calamity and military brutality, but what happened the Vultures absolved the evil genius who cancelled the election and started blaming Igbos despite that when the selfstyled president declared himself winner it was two Igbomen that were there in the podium with him to raise his hands, Bobo Nwosisi and Ralph Obioha yet the Vultures blame Arthur Nzeribe for the crime and forget IBB that nulled the election.

Jimi Agbaje is not an Igboman, our open support of him will likely hurt us in near future because we haven't learn any lesson from the mistakes our fathers, we are repeating the same mistake again, we should be smarter than this, we should stop being to open as it concern other tribe when a matter of national importance is being discuss.

Ndigbo defend nobody whether from South or North, be yourselves, fight nobody's war and avoid stepping on the wrong foot. Nigeria is not one and will never be, this place is a battleground for ethnic and tribal gladiators while the Vultures wait in the corners to feast on the carcass.

Let nobody feast on your deadboby.

~Buddah Monk slept here

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by ozoigbondu: 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
OP has a point my brothers are sometimes faulty and we contribute significantly to our own problems

Meanwhile arsenal is winning

5 Likes

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Joboms(m): 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
Wetin igbo youths do u eehn undecided

1 Like

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Amazo: 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
BuddahMonk:
I pity this generation of igbo youths because they refused to learn from the mistakes of our fathers and they are no longer repeating similar pitfalls but they are already in deep sh1t.

Igbos am in tears as am typing this now because we chose not to learn from our recurrent mistake which make us perpetual ediots.

This open support of a candidates who's not one of yours will only turn against you because you failed to learn from the mistakes our fathers made were busy fighting for the right of others.

Igbos why do we always throw ourselves in the midst, why do we always like to court attention when our interests are not there, why do we like to behave like "Agwunsi" that is a professional roofer but dwells in a house with leaking roof.

Obi Ezekwesili is busy shouting bringbacktheir girls yet nobody gave a fucck when Biafran kids were dying, when Osisikankwu kidnapped school children in Aba nobody hashtageed for us because it was Igbothing so let them sort out themselves.
-nzuzu

When six igbos traders were killed in Apo Abuja, nobody from the major or minor tribes showed any solidarity to us yet your bigmen are donating billions to rebuild wartorn NE.
-efulefus

Anything that happened in East is Igbothing but once it happen in any part of the country Igbos will carry it on their heads, singing and dancing to the tunes.
-

Why can't you vote your candidate without making it an open secret knowing fully well the type of people your dealing with.

Please let's assume formlessness in all our affairs, please let's stop fighting other people's battles because Nigeria is a place where truth is disdained and falsehood celebrated.

We tend to rub everything on the faces of our opponents which I don't consider healthy, we always tend to promote equality in the land that champion inequality base on tribal and religious sentiments.

Agbaje is a not an Igboman but his people have started putting the Igbo label on his to paint him and by extension entire Igbos black because most of us are making show of our support of him yet he is not one of us.

During the last presidential election,the North voting pattern was similar to those of SE and SS yet the Vultures leave the North and SS and label us tribalists.

The vultures are always the tools use to disorganize here in the South yet whenever there is a quarrel between them and their friends in north an Igboman will go and buy the case wholesale.

This our support of others might likely turn out the way Emeka Ojukwu freed someone from the Calabar prison thinking he was establishing friendship not knowing he was digging his grave.

During Yar Adua saga, it was only Dora Akunyili that stood her ground and tell the world what they needed to hear when everybody in Yar Adua's kitchen cabinet was avoiding the press like ebola carriers, what happened later while the Vultures dodged from the implications the feudal North was pitched against the Igbos because Dora was very vocal and stood her ground to see justice happen when others were speaking tongue in check, few years later the Vultures started claiming they made Jonathan presidency because they organised protests at Ojota.

Please let nobody fight for anybody and let nobody fight for anybody outside his interest, Nigeria is all about tribe and ethnicity and our effort to champion equity, fairness and equality among the federating units is now pitching us against the Vultures and those they are protecting their interests.

During the Unity College admission we were discriminated against with high marks, the vultures and the neighbors we considered part of us didn't condemn it because they don't want to ruffle any feather and we carried our cross.

We see how everybody in South is shouting regional government when Jonathan was around but immediately he lost the election all the regional crusaders dodge while we keep beating it, will regional government benefit us only, will true federalism benefit us only but the entire South that are likely to benefit from it are no longer interested because the Vultures have gotten position that benefit them individually and abandoned the course we were pursuing collectively. Now shout regional government and the Vultures will tell you your claiming South South oil.

Last week Gowon said Ojukwu caused the war when some useless department in COOU call him to deliver speech, yet igbos will be going about condemning Fulanis for making Plateau the valley and shadow of death. Did anybody call Gowon to order after the statement.

This week Danjuma didn't talk about Fulanis that were killing people in his village but he reminded Jonathan that Emeka Ojukwu inability to concede defeat caused the civilwar so at this junction woe betide any igboman that reach out or condemned any Fulani attack anywhere outside Igboland. Did any ethnic group criticize him for saying that rather the Vultures were here defending him for the statement.

During MKO Abiola it was an igboman that risk his life to declare him the winner in the face of impending calamity and military brutality, but what happened the Vultures absolved the evil genius who cancelled the election and started blaming Igbos despite that when the selfstyled president declared himself winner it was two Igbomen that were there in the podium with him to raise his hands, Bobo Nwosisi and Ralph Obioha yet the Vultures blame Arthur Nzeribe for the crime and forget IBB that nulled the election.

Jimi Agbaje is not an Igboman, our open support of him will likely hurt us in near future because we haven't learn any lesson from the mistakes our fathers, we are repeating the same mistake again, we should be smarter than this, we should stop being to open as it concern other tribe when a matter of national importance is being discuss.

Ndigbo defend nobody whether from South or North, be yourselves, fight nobody's war and avoid stepping on the wrong foot. Nigeria is not one and will never be, this place is a battleground for ethnic and tribal gladiators while the Vultures wait in the corners to feast on the carcass.

Let nobody feast on your deadboby.

~Buddah Monk slept here

Space booked... I'll be back to review this!

I think it will do the ibos a whole lot of good and turn their political fortunes around in Nigeria if and when they stopped viewing other tribes from a standpoint of being their political, economic and social enemies. The civil war already ended decades ago goddammit

3 Likes

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by ziccoit: 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
"People spend too much time finding other people to blame, too much energy finding excuses for not being what they are capable of being, and not enough energy putting themselves on the line, growing out of the past, and getting on with their lives"

J. Michael Straczynski

This time around, it appears you people are bringing Agbaje down with you.

2 Likes

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
ook.

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Ilekeh(f): 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
ozoigbondu:
OP has a point my brothers are sometimes faulty and we contribute significantly to our own problems

Meanwhile arsenal is winning

You know nothing yet lol.

See Alisson madueke running abroad? She knows the koko.

If Ajagba or whatever his name is wins in Lagos.............L.O.L.

1 Like

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by naturally: 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
Pity them well o. Esp those planning to go to the lagoon

1 Like

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Ilekeh(f): 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Sorry this is an open letter to Igbo youths of nowadays, did you see where anything yoloba is mentioned in the entire post, why not be yourself and let us discuss our challenges

Since you're sorry, you're forgiven.

8 Likes

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by ozoigbondu: 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ilekeh:

You know nothing yet lol.

See Alisson madueke running abroad? She knows the koko.

If Ajagba or whatever his name is wins in Lagos.............L.O.L.

Whats your point
Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Ilekeh(f): 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
lygn19:
lol... I pity u yorubas, do u know dat ryt now, ur only political ally is d north, Dats smhw unbiased, Gej was able to strengthen d political alliance of d southsouth and d southeast, d best thing d southsouth/southeast can do ryt now is to start supporting d north in anything they do whether good or bad, and start forging a bridge very soon u guys wud be on ur own, remember wat happened during Awo vs Shehu Shagari and Alex Ekueme as vice president they beat Awo and he committed suicide, let me just tell u its better d Northerners start preparing never to vacate aso rock because it wud be easier for a ss/se man to vote another Northerner into power than to vote a Yoruba man. The ss/se are now wiser than b4.

Is that what you think will happen to "Amala and Ewedu" politics?

SS/SE will start supporting "illiterates"? lol.

Sit down there dey look.

12 Likes

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Ilekeh(f): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Whats your point

Look before you leap next time.

5 Likes

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
Biko read the post before commenting.
Let's not support anybody, let's just be ourselves, SS, SE,SW or anything should be jettisoned,

Its high time we stopped acting more Nigeria than Lugard.

Don't support anybody

lygn19:
lol... I pity u yorubas, do u know dat ryt now, ur only political ally is d north, Dats smhw unbiased, Gej was able to strengthen d political alliance of d southsouth and d southeast, d best thing d southsouth/southeast can do ryt now is to start supporting d north in anything they do whether good or bad, and start forging a bridge very soon u guys wud be on ur own, remember wat happened during Awo vs Shehu Shagari and Alex Ekueme as vice president they beat Awo and he committed suicide, let me just tell u its better d Northerners start preparing never to vacate aso rock because it wud be easier for a ss/se man to vote another Northerner into power than to vote a Yoruba man. The ss/se are now wiser than b4.
Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by ozoigbondu: 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ilekeh:

Look before you leap next time.

How
Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Ilekeh(f): 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
ozoigbondu:

How

Look with your eyes, calculate with your sense.

Don't look blindly or act without sense.

8 Likes

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ilekeh:

Is that what you think will happen to Amala and Ewedu politics?

SS/SE will start supporting "illiterates"? lol.

Sit down there dey look.
so u re now calling northerners illiterates, we know u guys very well if Buhari had not picked a Yoruba man as vp, u guys wud wake up one day and start saying he's too old.
U know wat am saying is true, Shehu Shagari and Alex Ekueme was able to arise as president and vp, despite just a few years after d civil war, back then igbos were following d Northerners bumper to bumper because they were still scared of wat happened in d civil war, just watch as history wud soon start repeating itself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Caracta(f): 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
Who are the vultures?
Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Biko read the post before commenting.
Let's not support anybody, let's just be ourselves, SS, SE,SW or anything should be jettisoned,

Its high time we stopped acting more Nigeria than Lugard.

Don't support anybody

support northerners o. If u re igbo and we cud speak personally u wud find out dat we haven't gained anything at all from hating them instead we have been big loosers, and d yorubas who support them blindly have been d ones winning in d long run.
Re: Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths by Ilekeh(f): 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
lygn19:
so u re now calling northerners illiterates, we know u guys very well if Buhari had not picked a Yoruba man as vp, u guys wud wake up one day and start saying he's too old.
U know wat am saying is true, Shehu Shagari and Alex Ekueme was able to arise as president and vp, despite just a few years after d civil war, back then igbos were following d Northerners bumper to bumper because they were still scared of wat happened in d civil war, just watch as history wud soon start repeating itself.

Did you see the quotation marks or did you just need me to explain why it is used and where it is used?
Tinubu/APC picked Buhari, Buhari did not pick a Yorubaman. A Yoruba man (APC Leader) knew that to win the election, all that's needed is a Yoruba-Hausa-Fulani bond. He knew that the SS/SE weren't going to vote against their son, regardless of how incompetent he is.

Igbo voters just vote blindly without even knowing the premise of Nigeria's politics. Voting ethnocentrically.

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi Orders Payment Of Pension And Gratuities Arrears To Ebonyi Workers / I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. / Prophet Temitope Aduroja Gives State By State Prediction Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.