Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed (41707 Views)

If You Are Disappointed In Buhari Ministerial List, ...... / Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book / Edo Election: We Are Disappointed – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2012
Chimanet:
cos an average yoruba that is searching for greener pastures cant hussle enuf money for his house rent in the east. anyway our neigbour in a onitsha is a yoruba man

The same East you left with 10 naira nylon bag?
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by RealMccoy2(m): 11:54pm On Oct 07, 2012
Prof Corruption:

Eeyah, Hausa-Fulani dealt a resounding blow to your fathers. Ijaw just 419ed your present day leaders! Goodluck Azikwe Ebele, you get the gist?
You are still ranting on how Awo single handedly defeated all your leaders with good policy from good head. Did you also leave Anambra with just a 10 naira nylon bag?

Poor things! Long hissssssssssssssssssssssss.
Straw men bowing down for Buhari to seek Relevance. Politics is a game of chess, as we speak your leaders are no where to be found in Naija political game. As cunny as they come, tryna divert public secret....lol
Dude get a life and stop sucking on Awo's .d..ick with a tiny drop of blood on it. All we are saying is,when the push comes to shove,please don't repeat the history of betrayal and backstabbing and if you don't we will be good.

1 Like

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by sbeezy8: 11:55pm On Oct 07, 2012
Chimanet:
cos an average yoruba that is searching for greener pastures cant hussle enuf money for his house rent in the east. anyway our neigbour in a onitsha is a yoruba man

but he goes to Abidjan accra freetown dakar,Joburg,capetown lome, gambia? undecided

im just saying the average yoruba or any nigerian doesnt see th point in going to SE iggboland
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Chimanet(m): 11:56pm On Oct 07, 2012
Prof Corruption:

Yeap, count how many of ur pple that are illitrate and came to lagos and r doing well? leaving in good houses, and sending their wards to good sch
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by RealMccoy2(m): 12:00am On Oct 08, 2012
Prof Corruption:

Oluwole professor, stop with the ignorance. I bet the only time you encounter easterners are when you block Ore road at night to rape and rob traders and students. Onitsha main market,Aba ariara market and Nnewi market revenue alone can feed your entire region. I choosed to stay on topic but you little hamsters are trying to divert reality. Awo died a frustrating leader, he was not trusted by his own tribesmen why are you fighting for him? What is the difference between you and Boko Haram? June 12 came to pass after much ranting and you are here talking about combat? You must be playing lot of video games
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Chimanet(m): 12:00am On Oct 08, 2012
sbeezy8:

but he goes to Abidjan accra freetown dakar,Joburg,capetown lome, gambia? undecided

im just saying the average yoruba or any nigerian doesnt see th point in going to SE iggboland
these countries have than igos than nigeria yorubas doing busness dia
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by sbeezy8: 12:03am On Oct 08, 2012
Chimanet: these countries have than igos than nigeria yorubas doing busness dia

undecided

you are still missing the point i see most yorubas and northerner and many nigeran dont want to live in the Southeast.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Chimanet(m): 12:05am On Oct 08, 2012
sbeezy8:

undecided

you are still missing the point i see most yorubas and northerner and many nigeran dont want to live in the Southeast.
cos u can meet up with the competition.
com r u speaking for northerners? r u now thier brothers?
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by sbeezy8: 12:07am On Oct 08, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

Oluwole professor, stop with the ignorance. I bet the only time you encounter easterners are when you block Ore road at night to rape and rob traders and students. Onitsha main market,Aba ariara market and Nnewi market revenue alone can feed your entire region. I choosed to stay on topic but you little hamsters are trying to divert reality. Awo died a frustrating leader, he was not trusted by his own tribesmen why are you fighting for him? What is the difference between you and Boko Haram? June 12 came to pass after much ranting and you are here talking about combat? You must be playing lot of video games

Not true if anything i give yorubas is being able to change business in local markets to stock markets with investments and share holding. in Coporate finance you'll see majority of yoruba chaps....
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by bejay766: 12:07am On Oct 08, 2012
Bashra8,Macoy and others,thank you all for standing in the gap......
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by sbeezy8: 12:09am On Oct 08, 2012
Chimanet:
cos u can meet up with the competition.
com r u speaking for northerners? r u now thier brothers?

im speaking for all nigerian and non nigerians cool

truth is i dont ever come across any non igbo or non nigerian who lives in igboland and speak igbo. you'll even find more whites in ibadan than igboland, jus a fact
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by dragz: 12:09am On Oct 08, 2012
Mr. Globe:

empty chest beating. yes all yorobbers support Tinubu (the new awo of yorobberland) who will go any lenght for power. Thats why you lots continue voting him and have willed your future to him. Tinubu is just repeating history. check history and see how hausas has b. een using yorobbers as both stepping and sitting stools.

oh, we are envious of yorobbers. you even laughed after saying it so that settles it. we have seen the civilization in ogun, oshogbo, oyo, ibadan, akure, ekiti. have a seat
. Hv u eva bin to ogun n ibadan?.I gues nt,cause dere ar no east state wit such dvlpmnts
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by sbeezy8: 12:11am On Oct 08, 2012
watch this videos of a white guy in england speaking correct yoruba not even lagos yoruba but real with perfect accent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjQH2et_tMI

you dont find people like that speaking igbo - truth
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by RealMccoy2(m): 12:11am On Oct 08, 2012
Ogoni declared their independence, this same POW came out here cursing yet they turn around to say they are not parasites.Internationally celebratred entertainment companies like Irokotv is owned by an Igbo boy, Bellanaija is owned by an Igbo girl, Linda Ikeja's blog owned by an igbo woman,these companies employed Yorubas without ethnic bias and others even a member of the psquare's group have a Yoruba baby mama, why would some one think we don't like you guys? Achebe's memo, he criticised all parties involved in the war and was not selective in judgement yet Ofenmanu thought they should be left off the hook?
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by sbeezy8: 12:13am On Oct 08, 2012
Real-Mccoy:
Ogoni declared their independence, this same POW came out here cursing yet they turn around to say they are not parasites.Internationally celebratred entertainment companies like Irokotv is owned by an Igbo boy, Bellanaija is owned by an Igbo girl, Linda Ikeja's blog owned by an igbo woman,these companies employed Yorubas without ethnic bias and others even a member of the psquare's group have a Yoruba baby mama, why would some one think we don't like you guys? Achebe's memo, he criticised all parties involved in the war and was not selective in judgement yet Ofenmanu thought they should be left off the hook?

bella naija is married to yoruba guy, sound sultan to igbo girl, ayuba married to igbo girl, etc list goes on bro.

yoruba dont hate igbo we just want to visit there or care about civil war
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 08, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

[s]Straw men bowing down for Buhari to seek Relevance. Politics is a game of chess, as we speak your leaders are no where to be found in Naija political game. As cunny as they come, tryna divert public secret....lol
Dude get a life and stop sucking on Awo's .d..ick with a tiny drop of blood on it. All we are saying is,when the push comes to shove,please don't repeat the history of betrayal and backstabbing and if you don't we will be good.[/s]

Trash
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 08, 2012
I have played almost 10 games on FIFA13 and you guys are still debating the same crap.... Bwahahahahaha

Let's get some e-girls with big batty on this thread...

Make love not war!!!

Go home, the debate is over!!!
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by abysirius(m): 12:14am On Oct 08, 2012
Medley:

achebe has always had it in mind that one day he will write a memoir on the civil war, he is not writing it because he is now poor or cos he need to write a book. He writes because this is the best time that he can make d world know what happened with biafra, now that he is famous and influential and can be taken serious.

Also since the war achebe has expected that some things be done so dat nigeria can be one but nothing has been done.

And finally d constant killing of igbos is a good reason to publish the mermoir.
Now u're even crying more than d bereaved. Ojukwu; ur father should av weighed his options and strategies before going into war now. Oh! A foolish soldier that felt wars are only won with guns and physical strength. Awo taught him a simple lesson of how wisdom/knowledge/education should not be underestimated. Ojukwu; led u fools into war and u followed him like flock of sheep. Igbos, unna too try...unna get muscle but na yoruba get brain.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by RealMccoy2(m): 12:18am On Oct 08, 2012
sbeezy8:

Not true if anything i give yorubas is being able to change business in local markets to stock markets with investments and share holding. in Coporate finance you'll see majority of yoruba chaps....
Dude stock market is used to measure an economy growth? Are you talking about the naija stock market that is collapsed? I am not saying Yorubas are not in corporate finance, we are talking of enterpreneurship and liquid cash. I have visited all states in Yoruba land, have friends from all region.Where have you visited in the east? Yorubas live in Port Harcourt,Onitsha and Enugu,what is your point? Lagos used to be the capital of Nigeria and that was why it attracted people of all works of life, same way as Abuja, what is your point here? Wall street is located in New York yet it is not the richest state in USA.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by bashr8: 12:19am On Oct 08, 2012
alj harem: cry cry cry cry

Just as the british search for greener pasture in Nigeria. My guy use your brains
the same way igbos in yorubaland, now you see how dumb you all are mr brain
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by RealMccoy2(m): 12:21am On Oct 08, 2012
Prof Corruption:

Trash
I must have hit a nerve....I don't hate Yoruba,I just don't like Naijas attitude when comfronted with truth...Its not just yorubas but Naijas in general.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 08, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

You are dull, slow and daft! What are you celebrating in a rumor mongering blogs? What's Bella Naija? Can't you use your brain and think something good for once? Is bella naija as strategic as Nairaland even in propaganda value? What can you achieve with Bella naija other than the revenues for the owner?
Fool, think deeply and be a man of strategy for once in your life.

What's Iroko TV? It's business for the man and has nothing to do with uplifting your miserable life. I am currently roving with an Igbo chic with good batty. I don't hate Igbo but I hate bad lies. Tell Achebe to be a good man. Enough said.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by sbeezy8: 12:22am On Oct 08, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

Dude stock market is used to measure an economy growth? Are you talking about the naija stock market that is collapsed? I am not saying Yorubas are not in corporate finance, we are talking of enterpreneurship and liquid cash. I have visited all states in Yoruba land, have friends from all region.Where have you visited in the east? Yorubas live in Port Harcourt,Onitsha and Enugu,what is your point? Lagos used to be the capital of Nigeria and that was why it attracted people of all works of life, same way as Abuja, what is your point here? Wall street is located in New York yet it is not the richest state in USA.

i dont wanna visit east- that thing theres NOTHING THERE
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by bashr8: 12:25am On Oct 08, 2012
Prof Corruption:

You are dull, slow and daft! What are you celebrating in a rumor mongering blogs? What's Bella Naija? Can't you use your brain and think something good for once? Is bella naija as strategic as Nairaland even in propaganda value? What can you achieve with Bella naija other than the revenues for the owner?

What's Iroko TV? It's business for the man and has nothing to do with uplifting your miserable life. I am currently roving with an Igbo chic with good batty. I don't hate Igbo but I hate bad lies. Tell Achebe to be a good man. Enough said.
and what have you achieve in nairaland other than revenue forseun, if anything nairaland have indeed exposed yorubas the more.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by dragz: 12:26am On Oct 08, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

Obtained free education and remains at the bottom in education in naija? Hard work pays brother and stop the illusion. Pull out the statistics of those caught in the act by NDLEA let us see? Blackmailing(Yoruba politicians), Prostituiton(Ektit state highest in HIV infection),Drug pushing(Yoruba still take the lead, if I lie visit UK jail, Rikers Island jail in NYC and Chicago state Prison), Kidnapping, we maybe taking the lead but your people are third in the race......lol
. Prostitution ekiti?,drug pushing yoruba?,haha,I laff at ur stupidity.lolz
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by RealMccoy2(m): 12:26am On Oct 08, 2012
sbeezy8:

bella naija is married to yoruba guy, sound sultan to igbo girl, ayuba married to igbo girl, etc list goes on bro.

yoruba dont hate igbo we just want to visit there or care about civil war
Glad you mentioned those names. The Yoruba people you find out here are paranoid and filled with hate,they will never be as respected as those names you listed above including Seun.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 08, 2012
bashr8: and what have you achieve in nairaland other than revenue forseun, if anything nairaland have indeed exposed yorubas the more.

check the front page for Alexa Ranking of Nairaland. It's now the most visited Nigeria website. It has a great value! I don't expect you don't get it!
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 08, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

Glad you mentioned those names. The Yoruba people you find out here are paranoid and filled with hate,they will never be as respected as those names you listed above including Seun.

Igbo with bad logic. So Igbo people on this forum are not paranoid and filled with hatred?
Learn to be honest!
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by RealMccoy2(m): 12:32am On Oct 08, 2012
Prof Corruption:

My 5years old niece has far better IQ that yours. So you could uplift a bias tribal site like nairaland but can not speak of a site that sees no tribalism and also put Naijas in positive spotlight? You must be really fat,smelly and sweaty....lol..."strategic" that word got me laughing and sametime farting...lol...I would rather live my stinky Dustbin in my house that you scumbag
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by bashr8: 12:33am On Oct 08, 2012
Prof Corruption:

Igbo with bad logic. So Igbo people on this forum are not paranoid and filled with hatred?
Learn to be honest!
yorubas are the ones paranoid, if you where not i dont see the reason for starting the tribal bashings. stay on your lane. if you were not paranoid and bitter you wnt come out everyday to cry about how igbos are dominating you in lagos.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by RealMccoy2(m): 12:37am On Oct 08, 2012
dragz: . Prostitution ekiti?,drug pushing yoruba?,haha,I laff at ur stupidity.lolz
I knew deny factor will always play in. Which governor was distributing condoms lately in a festival? One of The biggest drug burst in Chicago was done by which Naija female drug dealer? Visit those mentioned Prison and tell me what you came up with.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by bashr8: 12:37am On Oct 08, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

My 5years old niece has far better IQ that yours. So you could uplift a bias tribal site like nairaland but can not speak of a site that sees no tribalism and also put Naijas in positive spotlight? You must be really fat,smelly and sweaty....lol..."strategic" that word got me laughing and sametime farting...lol...I would rather live my stinky Dustbin in my house that you scumbag
hahahahaha dont mind them , at times i wonder if its their food, ever wonder why seun have never been recognised or mentioned in public because no body want to associate with tribalist website like this. other blog owner are celebrated all accross nigeria and africa for promoting nigerians and africans in general.

how many nairalander are proud to tell their friends that they are memeber here or share their topics on facebook ? i guessed as much

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply)

Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) / Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) / Obidients React As Twitter Removes Blue Tick From Peter Obi’s Twitter Handle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.