Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed (41710 Views)

If You Are Disappointed In Buhari Ministerial List, ...... / Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book / Edo Election: We Are Disappointed – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by bashr8: 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2012
Chimanet: hw i wish i can delete these guy mouth like two 2 ended sword from nairaland. today am igbo, 2mrow hausa, later itshekiri, now yoruba. guy u no dey shame?
the guy get mental issues, he is known for lying , re-writting history and peoples culture, ignore the chameleon.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by aljharem(m): 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2012
In my culture and Indeed all the cultures of the world, from Africa to Europe to Asia, When a warlord leads his people to a war and they do not win, They make sure they die on the battlefield or commit suicide because of the shame.

Igbos and Ojukwu on the other hand ran away and spends government money till the day he passed on. What a hero

I would give you examples.

1. During the Napoleon war in England vs France, the Soldiers/generals stood their to the very last person was killed, They did not run back neither they they give up, the very last person stood his ground. He was not a coward

2. In the Yoruba culture, the Arono kakafo would rather die or commit suicide instead of coming back home. The Oba would rather allow himself to be killed than his people as the case of Sango.

3. In the Benin culture, the Oba was arrested by the british and could have easly ran to Ile ife or Ekiti but He stood his ground.

4. The Japanese Samuria were known to commit suicide once they loss a battle. It is seen as dishonour.

5. Hitler rather commit suicide than go back to Germany.

6. Samson in your Bibles rather commited suicide but killed thousands of others with him instead of facing ridicule.

7. Rahib of the Borno empire rather died than allow his people to fall to the french in 1900.

5 Likes

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by bashr8: 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2012
alj harem:

You tell us how the Igbo man progress more than the Yorubas or hausas
oh so hausas and yorubas are progressing more than the igbos? i laugh in idoma grin grin

1 Like

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Chimanet(m): 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2012
alj harem:

You tell us how the Igbo man progress more than the Yorubas or hausas
this low esteem man, wetin bring hausa for this mata?
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by bashr8: 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2012
alj harem:
did achebe lie or not ? confused chameleon
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Chimanet(m): 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2012
Chimanet:
this low esteem man, wetin bring hausa for this mata?
Even in your lagos and abj we leave in better houses than most you guys, except the few of you that r among the group running nigeria dry
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by ebere1712: 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2012
Awolowo suceeded in creating bad blood between two great nations. No sane igbo would ever trust any Yoruba in this life or the next unless he/she is a fool. All of them would pay. Chukwu would revenge the deaths of his children murdered by the pinkies and there Nigerian collaborators. It is not over. It is still ripe in our blood. We know our enemies quite well now. God would punish all those who oppose truth. Now I see why God said the calamities of the father would be extended to their children. It seemed unfair to me before, but I see now that wickedness runs in the blood, and nobody wants to acknowledge and repent of the sins of his fathers. God punish that stupi.d bi.tch for spewing this trash.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by omayyi: 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2012
Personally I'd tell Achebe and the ibos to go 4k themselves. These guys are whiners and they blame everyone for their woes and mistake. They've had an e-fight with almost every ethnic group in Nigeria. Why anyone takes them serious I'd never understand, lol.

Btw, nice job Prof corruption

1 Like

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by bashr8: 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2012
omayyi :
Personally I'd tell Achebe and the ibos to go 4k themselves. These guys are whiners and they blame everyone for their woes and mistake. They've had an e-fight with almost every ethnic group in Nigeria. Why anyone takes them serious I'd never understand, lol.

achebe will not f himself but hawolowo have already 4ked himself by drinking poison.

3 Likes

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Chimanet(m): 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2012
omayyi :

You jst want to rekindle the normal hatred most nigerian tribes has against us now, all these cos we normally progress in their lands. is not our fault that an illitrate okoro boy can make sumtin out of nutin in the front of ur litrate brothers. but am sori to tell u that we have made up with our brothers in nigeria
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 07, 2012
alj harem: In my culture and Indeed all the cultures of the world, from Africa to Europe to Asia, When a warlord leads his people to a war and they do not win, They make sure they die on the battlefield or commit suicide because of the shame.

Igbos and Ojukwu on the other hand ran away and spends government money till the day he passed on. What a hero

I would give you examples.

1. During the Napoleon war in England vs France, the Soldiers/generals stood their to the very last person was killed, They did not run back neither they they give up, the very last person stood his ground. He was not a coward

2. In the Yoruba culture, the Arono kakafo would rather die or commit suicide instead of coming back home. The Oba would rather allow himself to be killed than his people as the case of Sango.

3. In the Benin culture, the Oba was arrested by the british and could have easly ran to Ile ife or Ekiti but He stood his ground.

4. The Japanese Samuria were known to commit suicide once they loss a battle. It is seen as dishonour.

5. Hitler rather commit suicide than go back to Germany.

6. Samson in your Bibles rather commited suicide but killed thousands of others with him instead of facing ridicule.

7. Rahib of the Borno empire rather died than allow his people to fall to the french in 1900.

No not Ojukwu. He sacrifice millions of Igbo just to preserve his life. That's their hero.

Not done yet, he collected pension from the same army that he fought against! He even collected pension not as a retired General! What a worthless life.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by aljharem(m): 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2012
bashr8: did achebe lie or not ? confused chameleon

grin grin grin grin What do you think ? Of course you know the answer. I presume you are not one of the Ignorant silly Igbos here on nairaland eg

Go read your history and facts. We have argued this over and over and over. We are tired of telling you block heads the same things again.

Whats are the facts on ground

1. Achebe is a well respected prof but his recent blunder his not only made him look like a lair, he has also lost his credibility but what does he care he would die soon anyway cause of old age ( Not to sound rude)

2. Yes he lied cause Awolowo also cared for Igbo people and not yorubas alone as he pointed out.

3. Awolowo is not a military man but a civilian so their is not way on earth he did a blockade that is propaganda by your elders.

4. The starvation of baifrans was caused by Ojukwu himself because the food meant for women and children, Ojukwu decided to smuggle weapons with it and feed the soldiers rather than the people intended for.

When a lie goes on for too long it because the truth. That is the issue with you all

If you an adult cannot calm down and read and understand using your imagination (cuz it is different to read and another case to picture what you are reading) to picture this demographics of the war, then there is no point.

What I see and I bet everyother Nigerian sees are just bunch bitter youngers trying to fight the war their forefathers started. smiley
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Chimanet(m): 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2012
Prof Corruption:

No not Ojukwu. He sacrifice millions of Igbo just to preserve his life. That's their hero.

Not done yet, he collected pension from the same army that he fought against! He even collected pension not as a retired General! What a worthless life.
y r u guys diverting the matter, please answer me how yorubas are making it more than ibos in nigeria, from lagos to kano, abuja, ph, onitsha,
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by whitecat007: 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2012
You are right, truth according to ibos who can't recognize truth if it falls on their faces
Yeske!:
Am i missing something here? I thought these were the same policies Pa Awo defended while alive and Achebe only stated same stuff which is common knowledge. Truth no matter how bitter must be told.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Chimanet(m): 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2012
whitecat007: You are right, truth according to ibos who can't recognize truth if it falls on their faces
omo successful an waitin o
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by aljharem(m): 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2012
Chimanet:
y r u guys diverting the matter, please answer me how yorubas are making it more than ibos in nigeria, from lagos to kano, abuja, ph, onitsha,

you tell us
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by aljharem(m): 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2012
haba fight don finish shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin Truly You and your achebes are bunch of funny people
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Chimanet(m): 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2012
alj harem:

you tell us
we build better houses than u guys both in our land and ur landon the average, doesnt that tells y sumtin? we go 2 lagos and Kano with leader bag and come back to anambara and imo with ghana most go of hard end money
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by aljharem(m): 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2012
alj harem:

LOL grin grin grin grin grin My brother I never lie. I stick with facts

The weapons Nigerian soldiers used to kill Biafrans was sold them them by Nzeribe and Igbo man that killed 2 million Igbos which is worse ?

Ojukwu the unsung general left your forefathers to die in the middle of a war without any word from him. shocked shocked amazing that is an Igbo man hero shocked shocked chai !

Food from the french and british aid was used by this same ojukwu to smuggle weapons and feed his soldiers rather than civilains. Yet he kept lying to ur forefethers that he was winning grin grin grin Igbo man smh grin grin

I can keep going if you want o !

Bashr3 I dey wait
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by whitecat007: 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2012
Biafrans released him cos they were the same people that locked him up on trumped up charges so he knew better to move far away from people who framed him and then released him to be used again. once bitten twice shy.
Chimanet:
do u support awo supporting nigeria in the war after biafrans released him from their prisons? do you know the kind of promises and agreement he made with biafrans before they gave him freedom? please if you want to grow in this life, start respecting agreements
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by whitecat007: 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2012
they will say its ibo.
Chimanet: we all knows who is trybalistic, ask other nigerians they will tell you the most tribalistic nigerian tribe
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2012
Chimanet:

You are making it more that Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Ijaw, Tiv, combined together. Are you happy now?
I ignore an obvious fool and move on.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Chimanet(m): 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2012
@herem
am i lieing? i knw rite now you will be filled with envy against those okoros in front of ya house. no be dem cos am, no go do am
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Chimanet(m): 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2012
Prof Corruption:

You are making it more that Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Ijaw, Tiv, combined together. Are you happy now?
I ignore an obvious fool and move on.
y u bring other tribes into this na? abi u don turn their mouth piece? yorubas are jst to cunny. so you want to start a war between igbos and ijaw, hausa, tiv here? e no go work 4 u. pls defend urself
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2012
Chimanet:
we build better houses than u guys both in our land and ur landon the average, doesnt that tells y sumtin? we go 2 lagos and Kano with leader bag and come back to anambara and imo with ghana most go of hard end money

So the hard earned money can not be made in Anambra? You must be the greatest fool on Earth.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by sbeezy8: 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2012
Yorubas shouldnt be angry he is IGBO and a Biafran what do want him to say? fuq0 bring light to an issue that is irrevelant, his feelings now are no different than before- I want some puccy tho

1 Like

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by bashr8: 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2012
alj harem:

Bashr3 I dey wait
your a confused little boy , your the only one that dont know that biafran and international organisations where bringing in supplies in the middle of the night ,flying very low to avoid radar and dropping the supplies from the sky from where they are picked up and distributed. ignorance is a disease . biafra and russia supplied heavy arms and tanks to nigeria while egypt took care of the airfoce which where responsible for bombing farms, redcross, hospitals, churches , its al on the internet slowpoke, it is known that britain supplied more weapons to nigeria than what what used during world war 2 , am fed up with your stupidity its no longer funny.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by aljharem(m): 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
Chimanet:

Is that all ? Surly you have some more so tell us

The ability for your region to be muliti-ethnic shows the mind set and progress of your people.

There is not advance country, region, place, community and town in the world that is not muliti-ethnic and plans to progress.

Yes you build better houses, have better cars etc but can you call those places your place ? The answer is NO if your are truthful to yourself.

Houses would fade away so would cars but what legacy have you left for your unborn generations ? HATE, DISTRUST OTHERS ETC Just as your fathers have impacted into you all. I mean see the rubbish some of you are typing ?
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Chimanet(m): 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
Prof Corruption:

So the hard earned money can not be made in Anambra? You must be the greatest fool on Earth.
bros una say na 1 nigeria na
federal goverment did not give anambera and imo the kind of infastructure in lag, Abj, and kano to aid business, but on thier level they r trying
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by bashr8: 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
Prof Corruption:

we make it everywhere igboland ,yorubaland, hausaland, it comes with being at the top of the food chain.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 07, 2012
Chimanet: y u bring other tribes into this na? abi u don turn their mouth piece? yorubas are jst to cunny. so you want to start a war between igbos and ijaw, hausa, tiv here? e no go work 4 u. pls defend urself

Eeyah, Hausa-Fulani dealt a resounding blow to your fathers. Ijaw just 419ed your present day leaders! Goodluck Azikwe Ebele, you get the gist?
You are still ranting on how Awo single handedly defeated all your leaders with good policy from good head. Did you also leave Anambra with just a 10 naira nylon bag?

Poor things! Long hissssssssssssssssssssssss.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by bashr8: 11:08pm On Oct 07, 2012
alj harem:

Is that all ? Surly you have some more so tell us

The ability for your region to be muliti-ethnic shows the mind set and progress of your people.

There is not advance country, region, place, community and town in the world that is not muliti-ethnic and plans to progress.

Yes you build better houses, have better cars etc but can you call those places your place ? The answer is NO if your are truthful to yourself.

Houses would fade away so would cars but what legacy have you left for your unborn generations ? HATE, DISTRUST OTHERS ETC Just as your fathers have impacted into you all. I mean see the rubbish some of you are typing ?

i dont know of any state in nigeria that is not multi ethnic but if lagos is what you are using to measure then you are an idiot, is lagos more multi ethnic than onitsha, ph ,aba? ewu nama

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply)

12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death / Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) / Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.