Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed (41718 Views)

If You Are Disappointed In Buhari Ministerial List, ...... / Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book / Edo Election: We Are Disappointed – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 08, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

They are guilty and I won't blame them cos my own conscience would not allow me to sleep also. Do you know what goes through an average Yoruba man's mind when there is Boko Haram bombing up north? All they say is damn,our leaders messed up big time, how I wish Oduduwa Republic is a reality....Hahaha
They are mostly comic...Three Yoruba Kings were dethroned in less than three years yet they say they are cultured.....lol

We dethrone bad kings! But you kidnapped and killed yours! The difference seems glaringly clear. Nwanne, don't forget your logic.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by bashr8: 1:04am On Oct 08, 2012
Prof Corruption:

We dethrone bad kings! But you kidnapped and killed yours! The difference seems glaringly clear. Nwanne, don't forget your logic.
no your kings eat humans, rape corpers , beat up their wives in public and exchange blows in public
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nebeuwa(m): 1:07am On Oct 08, 2012
You people really have time. While most of your compatriots are standing in solidarity for justice for the Aluu 4, you all are still arguing.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by dragz: 1:07am On Oct 08, 2012
[quote author=Dede1]

There is a joint in Ado Ekiti named “Sharp Sharp Motel”. [/quot.e]. Let's us talk the 90% poverty in ebonyi,n hiv in imo n enugu
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 08, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

Lagos belongs to who? lol

It belongs to Igbo. You have the governor, you have the commissioners, you have the legislators, you make the policies, you have the traditional rulers, you control the corporate lagos! Una neva jam.

You think you own a place by empty chest beating! Because you are selling spare parts that can be scattered with just a policy, you think you count in the scheme of things! Can you prevent a policy from becoming a law in Lagos? Do you even have a vibrant lobbying group in Lagos? Nwanne, stop empty chest beating.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by mimifonwon(f): 1:07am On Oct 08, 2012
exxell: The worst thing that can ever happen to you is to deal with a yorubaman or woman! They are the cunniest, deadliest, heartless and dirtiest people on planet earth. Remember Psquare/May D, Don Jazzy/ Ski banj, Ruggedman/9ice, Obasanjo/Rochas Okorocha, etc. Does this popular betrayals ring a bell? Their girls are so dirty. They have the guiness world record of scratching their arsse more than 100 times per day because of dirtiness. Bottomline: SHOULD A YORUBAMAN AND A PYTHON ENTER YOUR HOUSE; BUTCHER THE YORUBAMAN FIRST BEFORE YOU THINK OF PARDONING OR THROWING THE PYTHON AWAY! THE PYTHON DESERVES BETTER THAN THIS SCUM OF A TRIBE. gringringrin

wow all that for one tribe. You are wrong my dear. I know you will tell me take my yoruba scratching ynash another place, but dont forget i also have igbo blood in me. Abi dont you guys say Nneka? anyways you are wrong to be so tribalistic, i understand that is something passed down by our parents, but we must over come it. Lets celebrate our differences. I believe igbos are always welcoming to visitors, you even feed the visitor before yourselves and i adore the hospitality, so please lets heal together. I know it will take years to erase the animosities we have all built over the years but i believe that nigeria should start jailing and fining people for being tribalistic just like uk is jailing and fining people for being racist, i think that will help bring a quick end to it. I wont tell you lets hug and makeup as igbo and yoruba, but i am open to a good conversation with you about how we can improve nigeria.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 08, 2012
bashr8: no your kings eat humans, rape corpers , beat up their wives in public and exchange blows in public

Eeyah, Clifford Orji comes to mind. Don't forget your logic nwanne!
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by dragz: 1:10am On Oct 08, 2012
exxell: The worst thing that can ever happen to you is to deal with a yorubaman or woman! They are the cunniest, deadliest, heartless and dirtiest people on planet earth. Remember Psquare/May D, Don Jazzy/ Ski banj, Ruggedman/9ice, Obasanjo/Rochas Okorocha, etc. Does this popular betrayals ring a bell? Their girls are so dirty. They have the guiness world record of scratching their arsse more than 100 times per day because of dirtiness. Bottomline: SHOULD A YORUBAMAN AND A PYTHON ENTER YOUR HOUSE; BUTCHER THE YORUBAMAN FIRST BEFORE YOU THINK OF PARDONING OR THROWING THE PYTHON AWAY! THE PYTHON DESERVES BETTER THAN THIS SCUM OF A TRIBE. gringringrin
. Sorry for the pain u bear
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Chimanet(m): 1:30am On Oct 08, 2012
dragz: . Sorry for the pain u bear
this hungry yorubas r not tayad? ok y is it that they r in support of 1 nigeria, when they r not hapi with igbos coming to lagos? this tells me that this men are not ready for nigeria to move forward.please guys come out and face the fact about this our great nation lol grin . i tot lagos is owned by aworis(a subsect of yorubas) jst as ph is owened by ikwerres(a subsect of igbos). oya make una begin cry again
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by whitecat007: 1:30am On Oct 08, 2012
Tell us the company that is pumping oil in iboland and the villages and the rest for nairalanders to judge. Do that or shut up.
Yeske!:
Are you for real or new here?
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by dragz: 1:31am On Oct 08, 2012
Chimanet: this hungry yorubas r not tayad? ok y is it that they r in support of 1 nigeria, when they r not hapi with igbos coming to lagos? this tells me that this men are not ready for nigeria to move forward.please guys come out and face the fact about this our great nation lol grin . i tot lagos is owned by aworis(a subsect of yorubas) jst as ph is owened by ikwerres(a subsect of igbos). oya make una begin cry again
. Go n slipp,u hv rchge crds to sel in d mornin
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Sirnokiopee(m): 1:31am On Oct 08, 2012
i wonder why there are so much noise about this book and the author ... All this nah strategy to see more copies IGBOMAN SENSE. note,what ever he wrote will remain in his book, can not be use as evidence at any court of law...Watch out for my own fashion grin grin grin , even thou i no dey dere grin grin grin Title : AND ACHEBE LIED by Sir Nokio Pee
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 08, 2012
mimifonwon:

wow all that for one tribe. You are wrong my dear. I know you will tell me take my yoruba scratching ynash another place, but dont forget i also have igbo blood in me. Abi dont you guys say Nneka? anyways you are wrong to be so tribalistic, i understand that is something passed down by our parents, but we must over come it. Lets celebrate our differences. I believe igbos are always welcoming to visitors, you even feed the visitor before yourselves and i adore the hospitality, so please lets heal together. I know it will take years to erase the animosities we have all built over the years but i believe that nigeria should start jailing and fining people for being tribalistic just like uk is jailing and fining people for being racist, i think that will help bring a quick end to it. I wont tell you lets hug and makeup as igbo and yoruba, but i am open to a good conversation with you about how we can improve nigeria.
*puts on my boxing gloves*
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 08, 2012
mimifonwon:

Aite! Aite!! Am cool with that. Am actually a student of history and it runs deep in my blood i.e history. This implies that I dont really need my parents to pass down the "hate" before I know what really happened. Do you know what it means to use starvation as a weapon? Do you know those that will suffer that most? MILLIONS OF INNOCENT BIAFRAN CHILDREN. THEIR PARENTS WILL ALWAYS SURVIVE SOMEHOW! BUT THESE INNOCENT LITTLE ONES DIED BECAUSE OF KWARSHIOKOR AND HUNGER! All the same, am still a man of peace. I welcome dialogue and peace when I see one ok? But when it comes to being an E-Warrior in an E-Bash; I can always tell you that am a Biafran WARLORD!!!! You berra stay clear of me in an e-fight my dear....... Oya...... *starts a war song* Nzogbu Nzogbu; Enyimba Enyi. NZOGBU; ENYIMBA ENYI; NZOGBU ENYIMBA ENYI. ZOGBUO AWOLOWO; ENYIMBA ENYI; ZOGBUO SEUN ENYIMBA ENYI!*..... Lols..... grin grin grin.......

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 08, 2012
dragz: . Go n slipp,u hv rchge crds to sel in d mornin
In your dream tonite; MAY YOU BE ROASTED ALIVE LIKE YAM!!! AMEN...... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 08, 2012
whitecat007: Tell us the company that is pumping oil in iboland and the villages and the rest for nairalanders to judge. Do that or shut up.
Orient refinery owned by Anambra state government and Roche oil owned by Rochas Okorocha..... Ewu Hausa....

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by bashr8: 1:44am On Oct 08, 2012
[size=18pt]rolling Like a BAUSS
[/size]
(L-R) John Pepper Clark-Bekederemo; Chinua Achebe (center) and Wole Soyinka – after meeting with former Nigerian Dictator Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) to plead for the lives of the poet General Mamman Jiya Vatsa and sixteen other officers for staging what has since come to be known as a phantom coup March, 1986

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by whitecat007: 1:45am On Oct 08, 2012
Well! if you kill by sword, you should be ready to die by one. I do NOT feel sorry for criminals. credit card fraud is just like any other serious crime. Some victims have committed suicide over loosing everything they have worked for, and guess what, their blood are on the fraudsters. So to your questions, they shouldn't only be deported but first make them suffer in prison. Tell all your family members involve that they are not going to get away with it.
Real-Mccoy:

I wonder if Britain will deport those yoruba credit card fraudsters in England also?
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by whitecat007: 1:51am On Oct 08, 2012
You begged the FG to help you as you did not have money to bury him. Awo family did not allow the FG to come near him for it would have been an insult on Awo, spot the difference dadandindin.
Real-Mccoy:

To summaries your inept fraudulent post, Ojukwu was given a state burial while Awo was given an emergency burial. Bunch of dysfunctional breed from Obj,Tinubu and late MKO all bunch of bastards and ex convicts. Why can't you guys stand truth? It will not reduce the amount of egunje you collect from hardworking bus drivers on Oshodi bridge.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by whitecat007: 1:59am On Oct 08, 2012
You are ibo so spare me that story.
madridsta007:

You know I am Igbo... Through Harry Potter sun-glasses? The fact that a Yoruba doesn't identify with Awo does it make him less a Yoruba? Do you think Wole Soyinka and Adeniran Ogunsanya identifies with Awo? Or Obj?
Smh
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by nicolenicholas: 2:08am On Oct 08, 2012
I see jobless tribalist nd hopeless nigerians fightin a fight dat is nt diaz,instead of preparin to take ova d future 4rm dis old men,nd make our lives beta! While u rant,abuse,insult nd fight urself,i would just relax read d book nd hope we dnt end up in d world we wia born into.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by mimifonwon(f): 2:19am On Oct 08, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

They are guilty and I won't blame them cos my own conscience would not allow me to sleep also. Do you know what goes through an average Yoruba man's mind when there is Boko Haram bombing up north? All they say is damn,our leaders messed up big time, how I wish Oduduwa Republic is a reality....Hahaha
They are mostly comic...Three Yoruba Kings were dethroned in less than three years yet they say they are cultured.....lol

dude i dont know if you know, but am yoruba, so please dont affront us, but i understand your plight as igbos but dont make it that you will bash yorubas and be happy abt it.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by moodswing(m): 2:40am On Oct 08, 2012
alaoeri: When 'll these Igbos stop ranting over spilled milk & find meaningful things to do afterall if they keepon ranting its doesn't change anything they are still behind yoruba tribe.

Nice sense of humour. Afterall Japanese cars are better than German cars.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by moodswing(m): 2:43am On Oct 08, 2012
lowgeorge: igbos are the most parasitic pple on earth. they steal, plunder, maim and encroaches on peoples property. Very Senile minded, Quick to mischievousness, fast in perpetrating crime. undaunted in carrying harddrugs regardless of the implications. Rugged and silly living. Double sided mouth. If i have my way. i would chase you guys away from south west. Parasitic Conjugation called nationhood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And by southwest you mean Lagos?. The former capital built on our collective resource?.... Please don't listen to yourself cause you sound so dumb.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by moodswing(m): 2:46am On Oct 08, 2012
[quote author=dragz][/quote]

I was looking for the most ignorant person. And here you are..
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by moodswing(m): 2:52am On Oct 08, 2012
If you wanna trade blames on where fraud started from. Well, The Igbo's started what we refer to as "Wayo" which is obtaining by trick. The yoruba's own all forms of electronic fraud which we refer to as "Oshi"
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by kettykin: 3:13am On Oct 08, 2012
moodswing:

And by southwest you mean Lagos?. The former capital built on our collective resource?.... Please don't listen to yourself cause you sound so dumb.

The way some uninformed fellows go about vaunting igbos coming to south west, one would think igbos have spread all around Osun,Ekiti,Ogun and ondo in thier very large numbers . These uninformed fellows have refused to realise that Lagos was the Federal Capital of Nigeria and presently the commercial capital .
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by whitecat007: 3:57am On Oct 08, 2012
You know that your people begged for Abuja airport to be named after zik just as you are begging now for kaduna academy to be named after ojukwu. The abuja airport was just to give you shallow minded ibos false sense of belonging not on merit. The north was tired of your whining.
Real-Mccoy:

You are a dumb fhuck Prof Oluwole. I will take Fela over that Chameleon any day. Fela's burial was well attended and he is liked by all Nigerians yet his monument are no where in naija, does that justify your low IQ? Awo's is still a regional champion. How many international airports named after him? He is not recognized outside his region accept truth and move on.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by whitecat007: 4:02am On Oct 08, 2012
Even the arabs won't let any black man lead them in prayer, is that also trust issue? You are the original ODE.
Real-Mccoy:

Ofenmanu, there is a reason Northerners don't allow your muslim brothers to lead them in prayers....Trust issues you know....lol
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by whitecat007: 4:13am On Oct 08, 2012
BIG LIE oo!!! 50cents did not know anything about that book till achebe agbaya approached him, achebe was treated the same way whites would treat blacks here in issues like that to avoid ether being called racist or prejudice against poor africans. Please find another lie.
With $50m achebe will match entire ibo nation into a gas chamber, trust ibos.
Mr Everest: Achebe broke? This is the most ridiculous text i have read so far, someone that rejected millions of dollars that was offered by 50 cent just to use the name of his book in a movie and you call him broke?
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by whitecat007: 4:19am On Oct 08, 2012
Right! reason iboland is in desolate, the blood of those sacrificed at the alter of greed is crying out.
Diligence: Lesson learnt: whateva u say or do, just know that someday u will be held liable for it and it may just be ur children suffering all the shame.

Justice demands that war criminals like obasanjo, gowon, adekunle and co shld be brot to book and esp awolowo shld be tried posthumously!

U can fight war but there is what is called WAR CRIME! U cannot block medical and food supplies to nursing mother and children and hv a clear conscience b4 God and man and any1 who chooses to look elsewhere today, shall suffer d same fate awolowo suffered!

The blood of those innocent children and their mothers are crying for justice everyday, everywhere in Nigeria!
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by whitecat007: 4:23am On Oct 08, 2012
We are watching you do just that.
Chimanet: Can never support evil in my life

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply)

APC Picks Yahaya Bello As Audu's Replacement / Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" / Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.