Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Flogging Your Partners Younger Ones? : How Appropriate? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Flogging Your Partners Younger Ones? : How Appropriate? (7642 Views)

Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! / 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones / Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Flogging Your Partners Younger Ones? : How Appropriate? by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 15, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

So basically you are saying from like say age 1 to 90? (I am assuming most people are dead by age 90, so over 90 does not count)

Again don't mean to put you on the the spot. . . I just want an age range.
You dey craze i swear.
Poster just went straight to "flogging" not how to "correct" or discipline just flogging. Kai, so if you feed someone it gives you the right to abuse them? Wow. I scold, I talk with, I cajole, I negotiate but I will never touch my husbands niece. Mine on the other hand I spanked once when he was acting like a totally spoilt brat, havent had the need to repeat it, and he is now my favorite nephew, anytime he comes to Nigeria,he insists on staying with me. However, spanking is an extreme measure and the child has to be aware of why you did that so he /she can learn.
Re: Flogging Your Partners Younger Ones? : How Appropriate? by OCTAVO: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Family Position Of Your Partner Be Considered Before Marriage? / Baby Crying At Birth. WHY? / Black Man And White Women: Always Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.