Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

HELP! Is He A Cultist? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! Is He A Cultist? (3484 Views)

What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? / Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You / Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
I swear. So when you hear boys saying that, get outta the way
grin grin grin grin
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by pendo89(f): 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
grin grin grin grin am sorry but the pic is funny
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by ghettodreamz(m): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2012
Sijo01:

yesterday was quit rough but today's been wonderful! I guess urs' full of fun!

Eeya, sorry to hear about that. I really wished it were, but what else can I say, thank God for the gift of life.
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by Coefficient(m): 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2012
Mynd_44: The ignorance on this thread is alarming.
@OP, the fact that you saw your bro with the keyhole means noting. If he is an Eiye gut, the bird won't be black but blue and their colour is blue. If he is an axe man(their color is black) he won't have a bird as his keyholder.
This being said, what him and see how he does with these colours but from the key holder, he does not belong

Mynd, you know how e dey be for UNAD na abi?
They've sent y'all packing now courtesy of AB grin
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by Mynd44: 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2012
^^
I have no idea what he is talking about
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by Coefficient(m): 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
I have no idea what he is talking about

Just being sarcastic on how you analysed the frat thing and in relation to what happened in your school weeks ago.
Gerrit?
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by Mynd44: 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2012
Coefficient:

Just being sarcastic on how you analysed the frat thing and in relation to what happened in your school weeks ago.
Gerrit?
I dont get you.
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by 4reigningqueen: 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2012
Mynd_44: The ignorance on this thread is alarming.
@OP, the fact that you saw your bro with the keyhole means noting. If he is an Eiye gut, the bird won't be black but blue and their colour is blue. If he is an axe man(their color is black) he won't have a bird as his keyholder.
This being said, what him and see how he does with these colours but from the key holder, he does not belong

thanks man.quite comforting.
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by 4reigningqueen: 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2012
free2ryhme:

it is obvious with the image you posted here that your younger broda has bin given "party rice" to eat .. it will not be easy to make him confess ooo

guy,u come scatter everything patapata.na wa for u oooo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Neighbor’s Wife Is Sleeping With Another Man Right In Their Matrimonial Home / If She Has These 13 Qualities, She’s A Keeper And You Shouldn’t Let Her Go / See How Niki Minaj Exposes Her Breast With Topless Selfie-see Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.