Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,094 members, 7,828,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? (9302 Views)

10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using / Money & Age, Which Should Be Considered First Before Marriage? / Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 08, 2012
190:

Is it easy to have 7 different girlfriends
to the east theres sylvia
to the west, lucinda
south east theres valerie
north nkor theres uju in abuja
overseas finally three oyinbos in 3 different cities all for only me 190

do you think its that easy angry angry
its good to dream! La la!
Re: Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? by Ehijess(f): 6:35am On Oct 08, 2012
Flirting isnt cheating but if not checked can be dangerous
Re: Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 08, 2012
Flirting is a playful behavior intended to arouse sexual interest if u are single and searching its ok but if u are married or in a serious relationship keep iff
Re: Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? by codernoni: 7:24am On Oct 08, 2012
sexkillz: Flirting is cheating only in a marriage. It is not encouraged when you are in a serious relationship, contemplating to marry someone or contemplating getting serious with someone, but when it happens, it cannot be classified as cheating. . .

You cannot cheat on who is not yours. You do not own them yet!
BS. So if I hav sex with my girlfriends friend, its not cheatin cos I havnt married her yet?
Re: Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 08, 2012
codernoni :

BS. So if I hav sex with my girlfriends friend, its not cheatin cos I havnt married her yet?
Whoever it is that taught you that having sèx is flirting should be shot in the brain. . .

Go and find out the meaning of flirting, then come back and make a more rational statement.
Re: Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? by codernoni: 8:10am On Oct 08, 2012
sexkillz: Whoever it is that taught you that having sèx is flirting should be shot in the brain. . .

Go and find out the meaning of flirting, then come back and make a more rational statement.
Don't be silly. You said ''you cannot cheat on someone that is not urs''
So now answer me question... Because my girlfriend is not 'mine' yet.. Its not cheatin if I sleep with another person?
Re: Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? by atuagbo: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2012
booqee: @op. It depends on diff people..naturally flirting is not cheating. But flirting is an ingredient for cheating. If u see ur babe or guy flirting..u had better fasten ur belt! It may or it may not lead to cheating.
But its not definitely not cheating.
u dis guy i've been watching you for a while..u too like to dey form player and d thing no fit you. angry angry

No tell us se u don dey lyk d guy
Re: Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? by 190: 9:13am On Oct 08, 2012
booqee: its good to dream! La la!

angry angry
Re: Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? by DonTim1: 9:25am On Oct 08, 2012
Hw I luv to flirt,u c me u c flirt , I like d power n confidence excerted in d process,it mks u a beta lover, trust me, flirting is a charm.

But I do it very far away from my woman o,its fun n will do it wit mukina soon.

But most times,flirts cheat! Dats smtin u got to deal with.
Re: Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? by LordReed(m): 9:35am On Oct 08, 2012
sexkillz: Flirting is cheating only in a marriage. It is not encouraged when you are in a serious relationship, contemplating to marry someone or contemplating getting serious with someone, but when it happens, it cannot be classified as cheating. . .

You cannot cheat on who is not yours. You do not own them yet!

You never own anyone. They only choose to become one or unite with you.
Re: Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? by Nnekacherry: 9:37am On Oct 08, 2012
sexkillz: Whoever it is that taught you that having sèx is flirting should be shot in the brain. . .

hahaha get the hell outa my head. How did you read my mind... grin
Re: Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? by abuaoyen(f): 9:54am On Oct 08, 2012
flirtin is a threat 2 an existin relationship.
Re: Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? by Sijo01(f): 10:12am On Oct 08, 2012
If flirting is cheating, that means almost all 'romance section' members are guilty.
Re: Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? by Halogen50(m): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2012
Goldieluks: Flirting with an intention to date or get laid by a person, is cheating.
But flirting without intention, and no strings attached to it, cannot be classified as cheating.

Take NL for example, most people flirt with each other, without any intention.

. . . and it all boils down to motivation. . .
Re: Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? by joromie: 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2012
booqee: @op. It depends on diff people..naturally flirting is not cheating. But flirting is an ingredient for cheating. If u see ur babe or guy flirting..u had better fasten ur belt! It may or it may not lead to cheating.
u dis guy i've been watching you for a while..u too like to dey form player and d thing no fit you. angry angry
undecided
Re: Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2012
Nnekacherry:

hahaha get the hell outa my head. How did you read my mind... grin
Great minds. . . wink
Re: Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? by digospel2: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
Anyone flirting is doomed and heading for hell. If you are doing it REPENT urgently before you join the mass choir in hell.
Adultery and fornication are sins that God promise to personally destroy those indulging in them.I Corinthians 3:17, 6:18, 7:2, 10:8; II Corinthians 12:21, Galatians 5:19 - 21.
Re: Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? by OILOFGLADNESS: 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
[quote author=bennyraz] To me, i don't think it is grin grin what's your opinion?[/quote
my opinon:

flirting is cheating
it is disobidience
it is lack of selfcontrol
it is imorality (fornication/adultery)
it is lust of eyes and flesh
it depicts iresponsibility

infact it is a sin! and a pathway to hell fire!
Re: Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? by MrsChima1(f): 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
I have flirted before and my husband knew about it. A simple smile and flip of your hair, weave, or wig is flirting.

So again...it is the degree of the flirt and your motivation behind it. Are you trying to seduce? Make a partner jealous? Bored?
Re: Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2012
Erm well it completely depends on the people dating and how their relationship is.. Some couples might laugh about it, while others will fight over it. Depends!
Re: Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? by Raxz(m): 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2012
No wonder i now understand y ladies in our higher institutions who are involved in open prostitution called it RUNS bt not prostitution as it suppose, 90% of all the girls that respond said NO. I i pity this generation of our.
Re: Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
well like we say in warri,

na from clap dem dey enter dance

chew on that......
Re: Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2012
Raxz: No wonder i now understand y ladies in our higher institutions who are involved in open prostitution called it RUNS bt not prostitution as it suppose, 90% of all the girls that respond said NO. I i pity this generation of our.

thanks bro,
thats how they try to justify stupi.dity
flirting ain't cheating, my foot
Re: Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? by digitalgeorgy(m): 12:01am On Oct 09, 2012
kpozite:

Hope you won't mind if your wife do the same when you travel
MAN(nt wman) by nature is polygamus... She cn hold herslf 4 long bt 4 guys...''pls fill in d blank spaces''.
Re: Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? by JallowBah(f): 12:10am On Oct 09, 2012
digitalgeorgy:
MAN(nt wman) by nature is polygamus... She cn hold herslf 4 long bt 4 guys...''pls fill in d blank spaces''.

Seriously?

Women also have an instinct to find the best suitable father for her kids, wich she actually get every month. So, if you are not beeing a good enough man, she will look for others.
Re: Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? by digitalgeorgy(m): 12:32am On Oct 09, 2012
JallowBah:
Seriously?
Women also have an instinct to find the best suitable father for her kids, wich she actually get every month. So, if you are not beeing a good enough man, she will look for others.

NICE!! Flirtng is a way 4 husbands to free themselves off LIQUID sedimation in d testis!! COLLECTNG so much 4rm ur wife could make her loss beauty(quote me wrong if u can). Y nt releive her off some of dis marital duties?? Dats wot being a good husband entells!!
Re: Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? by JallowBah(f): 12:35am On Oct 09, 2012
digitalgeorgy:
NICE!! Flirtng is a way 4 husbands to free themselves off LIQUID sedimation in d testis!! COLLECTNG so much 4rm ur wife could make her loss beauty(quote me wrong if u can). Y nt releive her off some of dis marital duties?? Dats wot being a good husband entells!!

Write in english, maybe I`ll understand what you are trying to tell me.

If I understand you correctly; men flirt with other women, and eff other women, to get out the semen..? Because if they have too much, their wife will loose their beauty??
And having s*x with other women is doing GOOD for the wife, cause then she dont have to have much s'x with her husband?

If thats what you are trying to say, then you are wrong on more than one level, honey.
Re: Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? by MrsChima(f): 1:25am On Oct 09, 2012
Jallowbah....

Only a dumb wife knowingly let her hubby sleep with otger women for whstever reasons.....i wish Chima would! I go light fire pass his nyansh.
Re: Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? by claremont(m): 2:26am On Oct 09, 2012
In my last place of work, all these my female oyingbo colleagues flirt with me die grin. I quite enjoyed the attention I was receiving, they freely allowed my hands to wander around their 'assets' when no one was looking
Re: Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? by JallowBah(f): 7:55am On Oct 09, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Jallowbah....

Only a dumb wife knowingly let her hubby sleep with otger women for whstever reasons.....i wish Chima would! I go light fire pass his nyansh.

I would beat my man up as well.
Re: Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? by Orikinla(m): 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2012
21) Summary: Flirting

Category: General

Email: query-2kr9@helpareporter.net

Media Outlet: Anonymous

Deadline: 5:00 PM EST - 5 November

Query:

A reporter at a national publication is writing about
flirting--when it is harmless and when it is not--and is looking
for people to interview about their PERSONAL experiences.

Are you a flirt? Have you ever gotten yourself in trouble by
flirting? Have you ever had a strong flirtation with someone you
shouldn't (say a coworker, or maybe you are both married or in
relationships)?

How do you know when flirting is harmless or when it's gotten
out of hand? How do you know if you should pursue a flirtation
that could disrupt both your lives? Do you flirt at the office?
Do you flirt on social media?

If you have interesting personal experience with flirting and
would like to be interviewed, please respond ASAP with details
of the incident and contact info. Anyone interviewed must be
willing to use his/her name in print. Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING!!!! OKOPOLY Student High On Tramadol Dies After Sex Romp (PHOTOS) / Wow Pictures! "Increase My Curves" - Curvy Botswana Lady Gets Even Bigger Curves / Kenya Lady Goes Stark N*ked On Instagram To Gain Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.