Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) (14593 Views)

You Need To Read What Aljazeera Said Minutes Ago Abt Nnamdi Kanu, Biafra (video) / Ojukwu Interview In America 1999 / See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by mikeywise(m): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2012
safarigirl: Na 380 for my side, the thing shock me, person enter market, you never even buy half of the things wey dey list, yet it's already clear that you'll be trekking home with a market bag on your head....oops! Derailing thread...back to the bashing....
BEANS FOR MY SIDE DONE REACH 580 FOR MUDU, DIS THIN DON TIRE ME O.
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Teekay777: 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
[size=8pt]What CNN and NTA will never tell you about Nigeria." This report will blow your mind! Click: http:///WFWHLI for full details.[/size]
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by T9ksy(m): 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2012
reporter?:

[size=14pt] Igbo, Igbo, Ibo, Yanmirin. Okoro are all the same. who cares? Okujwu brought calamity to you all.[/size]

OMI EKO, EKO NI!!! grin
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by felifeli: 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
I love this quote by the poet Taban lo Liyong :
".... as dead as the Ibo gods when Biafra fell"

I saluted that man's sense of metaphor.
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by kennysbst(m): 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2012
You all av done well!respect 2u all.indeed u made my day.and have dis,nothing or words spoken can stp me frm going aft my choice.lovely NKECHI
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by nex(m): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2012
People like Chinua Achebe need to be shown this video, and even more of Ojokwu's plans and pronouncements so that they stop pestering us with their own imagined version of what really happened. This is the man declaring to the entire world the real scheme behind all that happened. This video should be broadcast on all national television stations. It should be played in Secondary Schools so that no idiot will try to brainwash our kids otherwise.
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by omayyi: 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
thoth: I wonder where the Nigerians would have been if Britain, USA, Russia, China and Egypt did not come to their aid. Their air force was totally made up of Egyptian pilots and their strategists were all British.
It beats me they are not ashamed of that.
eyyaaa....everybody hates Inyamiri. sorry ko, lmao.
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by CyberG: 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
khalids: Once again what is the profit of all this argument.........How those all this improve our lives.....
We should have progressive discussions......not this

Khalids, when are WE going to learn from history if you hide the truth? Avhebe wrote a book, ibos are shouting it is the truth. Now, ojukwu speaks in a video, which carries more effect? This is biafran leader in his own words, which a lot of propagandized ibos never saw or knew. This will improve Nigeria's life by knowing that ojuku's ambition was a selfish ambition which 3 M+ people paid for, is ojuku's life > 3 M+ lives? He fled with 3,000 pounds of LUGGAGE killing 2 small kids in his desperate attempts to escape, don't we owe the world a chance to see the TRUTH? Or is it truth only when ibos speak propaganda and lies when we show videos of ojuku's interviews? You judge.
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by UncleChybyke: 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
those that bring up this topic, are fools cos ojukwu has cum nd go. during his burial nigeria govt recongized him. See majority of igbo's did not believe in breaking of this nation. If you can see 7o percent is living comfortable.
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by LAFOCUZY: 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2012
I read in a lot of posts made here and somewhere by young Nigerian who knew nothing or little told by people of the civil war- that the war was predetermined by Ojukwu out of ambition. Let me make a few points clear; Ojukwu asked Gowon to hand over power to the most senior officer- who incidentaly was the west and not himself- that did not happen.

I will like many of us to call-up posts made in this blog and think of your reaction at every incident of Boko Haram. The way you felt when you heard about the killings of innocent people by Boko Haram is the way Ojukwu and many ibos felt. The difference is that while xtian are mainly the victims of BK, Ibo were the victims of the attack at the time. And the scale was higher. Remember 30,000 people of Ibo extarction and from southern nigeria were killed. If you were the military head of the eastern part of the country....what will you do. Clips of the Biafran war are all over the internet. You will see in video how people were running back to the east. What Ojukwu did then perharps was the only option that made sense to him. he has to take action. please be aware it was not his sole decision. The name Biafra is not an Ibo word but was suggested by an Ijaw man- from the blight of biafra,
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by LAFOCUZY: 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2012
Why it appears that Awolowo is more hated is that most Ibos believe that he betrayed Ojukwu and perhaps without his strategy maybe Nigeria may not have won the war despite receiving MEN and arms at 15% its cost fro UK, Russians, Egyptian, UAE, Iran support.

Please I will advise young folks to deal carefully with this. Most people who make these posts didn't experience the civil war but the wound has been passed on to new genrations and who is passing it on to the next. Nearly every Ibo man I know do not really feel he is Nigerian. It appears something tells him he is not. And the rest of Nigerians are not helping either. So much suspicion about the ibo man even when they have not held any political office. Their brothers in delta are marginalized. Comments like.."you want to show me ibo sense"..."this ibo man"..."ibo man and money" etc. This is dangerous. This humiliation was what lead Germans to the second world war and though they lost- the world is yet to recover from the mayhem they caused- 9 million people killed. And now they are treated with more respect.
Gentlemen, lets help the ibos integrate into Nigeria. Another war will be far more disastrous. Nobody knows who will be a victim

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by 2jibosky(m): 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2012
LAFOCUZY: I read in a lot of posts made here and somewhere by young Nigerian who knew nothing or little told by people of the civil war- that the war was predetermined by Ojukwu out of ambition. Let me make a few points clear; Ojukwu asked Gowon to hand over power to the most senior officer- who incidentaly was the west and not himself- that did not happen.

I will like many of us to call-up posts made in this blog and think of your reaction at every incident of Boko Haram. The way you felt when you heard about the killings of innocent people by Boko Haram is the way Ojukwu and many ibos felt. The difference is that while xtian are mainly the victims of BK, Ibo were the victims of the attack at the time. And the scale was higher. Remember 30,000 people of Ibo extarction and from southern nigeria were killed. If you were the military head of the eastern part of the country....what will you do. Clips of the Biafran war are all over the internet. You will see in video how people were running back to the east. What Ojukwu did then perharps was the only option that made sense to him. he has to take action. please be aware it was not his sole decision. The name Biafra is not an Ibo word but was suggested by an Ijaw man- from the blight of biafra,
Now this is a logical approach to a reasonable eye opening argument......what I just don't understand is why SOME people see this as an unreasonable thread and are clamouring that the whole issue should be put to the past......and they all welcome the book of chinua achebe in no such manner.......personally I feel this country must put aside the past if we really want to move forward....but...I can't pretend not to see that the blood of SOME of our broda's from the east is still boiling.......and the battle continues in their heart....
To move this our nation forward...I think we must all agree it's a NATION....and it is OURs...........GOD BLESS NIGERIA.....amen.
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Remii(m): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2012
I think some people are suffering from "Afganistanism" a condition in which you think all your problems are caused by external factors
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by UmarSanda: 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2012
Osiris.211:
The old senile crippled fool called achebe murdered sleep. He thought he had monopoly of writing rubbish to the extent of trying to drag the legendary Awowolo to the gutter. we have for long overlooked their propaganda, but the gentility of the tiger does not in a way implies simplicity.

The called us names, bragged openly and defamed our people; even when 70% of their people feed from our region. They tried on several occasions to bully us into accepting their ethnocentric agenda and failed.

Secondly, Ojukwu was just a power drunk, chest beating, egocentric maniac that chooses to sacrificed his people to achieve his ambition. How could any sane person prosecute a war with zero chances of winning? The old senile bigoted goat called achebe didn't see anything to write about Ojukwu and the coup his fellow brothers ensured killing every other regional leaders leaving thiers to escaped.

They murdered Akintola, Sardauna, Tafawa Balewa, Sir Kashim and other fine gentlemen from mid west but allowed Nnamdi Azikwe, Michael Okpara to escape. What were they thinking when they murdered Akintola? nights of thousand laugh?

what were they expecting from northerners after killing Sardauna in cold blood and even went ahead to print T-shirts and released a musical album celebrating the murder of the finest gentlemen the northern region could ever produce?

I guess this is just the beginning and the sleeping lion has just been awoken . The next level for us is to take a proactive measure to purge our region from these ungrateful beg bugs.

Next time, the brainless ediots will surely have a rethink before writing trash.

you are so on point, though i wasnt born then, bt i cnt imagne how d Ibo coup plotters think killing Sardauna and Balewa wil not cm wit grave consequences. These are ppl d Hausas hold in high esteem.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Krucifax(m): 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2012
Nairaland is fast building a reputation as a platform where racism and tribalism is actively encouraged.
I have no words for the originator of the post as there are mad men aplenty in this world and to engage a low life bigot and his baying supporters would be an exercise in futility!!

I instead have words for Seun and the moderators of Nairaland of which i’m a reader. What do you hope to achieve with the constant ethnic hatred being displayed here on Nairaland??
Of what benefit is it to you and your family, to go on cowardly verbal assaults on other groups of Nigeria to which you don’t belong?? By not stamping out this infantile behaviour Seun and the moderators a vicariously supporting it!!
It would be nice to see how courageous the bigots and racists of Nairaland would be if the veil of anonymity is removed and member profiles are made of the real member details(picture, career discipline etc).

The comedy of it all is that none of these arm chair experts on ethnic relations was born during the civil war. I personally put in down to youth and lack of any intellectual depth but then again a fool is born every day somewhere so you all have my condolences.
The real loser here will be Nairaland in itself as you can not build a successful commercial brand that is stepped in racism and bigotry!!!

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 09, 2012
we fight ourselves while our real enemies laugh at us.... l'd be surprised if up to 10% of us posting were born before the war .....
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by fixmykey(m): 4:52am On Oct 09, 2012
Yes, his people are prepared for the war and it will note take long. Ojukwu was a man who had an extra-understanding beyond the comprehension of every Nigerian even till today. Wonder why a man would chose to fight war many years back.

The man w knew what will happened to this country later and this is what we are suffering today In the hands of boko haram, Fulani heards men etc. Ojukwu had a planB from the yoruba’s but the plans where truncated by the same Yoruba amala people. His soldiers where already in Ore Ondo state but the Yoruba’s turned their back and things fell apart.
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by birdman(m): 7:38am On Oct 09, 2012
LAFOCUZY: Why it appears that Awolowo is more hated is that most Ibos believe that he betrayed Ojukwu and perhaps without his strategy maybe Nigeria may not have won the war despite receiving MEN and arms at 15% its cost fro UK, Russians, Egyptian, UAE, Iran support.

Please I will advise young folks to deal carefully with this. Most people who make these posts didn't experience the civil war but the wound has been passed on to new genrations and who is passing it on to the next. Nearly every Ibo man I know do not really feel he is Nigerian. It appears something tells him he is not. And the rest of Nigerians are not helping either. So much suspicion about the ibo man even when they have not held any political office. Their brothers in delta are marginalized. Comments like.."you want to show me ibo sense"..."this ibo man"..."ibo man and money" etc. This is dangerous. This humiliation was what lead Germans to the second world war and though they lost- the world is yet to recover from the mayhem they caused- 9 million people killed. And now they are treated with more respect.
Gentlemen, lets help the ibos integrate into Nigeria. Another war will be far more disastrous. Nobody knows who will be a victim

I agree with this, except the bolded. You do realize Achebe caused the most recent uproar - he purposely sacrified a growing peace (witness the fuel subsidy riots which brought Nigerians together) on the altar of selling his book. You cant go around making up stuff and insulting other people, and then expect some kind of polite silence, unless you think they are idiots. Even the most ardent Nigerian tribalist is usually pretty open minded and isnt interested in pogroms or anything of the sort. Look in the mirror and help yourself.
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 09, 2012
Degis:

"Yawns". So much for incompetence!. If wining the Civil War is incompetence and your Leaders scampering to exile wearing Feminine attire, then dear Father in Heaven may I never be competent
obviously you didnt read his post well. Learn to write constructively
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 09, 2012
Why is ojukwu and igbos in general such a pain in ur dirty a..ss. It shows how important he/we are...'if nobody talk about you,you're nobody'... Jst for the records,the then easterners never started a war,all they wanted is a their own territory where they wuld be better protected. Rather than bn massacred in the north. And they (easterners) exhausted available options before declaring biafra. If nigeria adopted true federalism(part of wat ojukwu advocated for)nigeria wuldnt hv bn this mess. Now why the agitation for the same true federalism today!!

Quit licking our a..ss,pls we dnt need u to.

Nansense!!
*Unfollowed*
Am outta this thread!
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by agog: 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
TRUTH IS COMING TO THE OPEN... JUST WAIT
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by sleek29(m): 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2012
I am so disappointed in Achebe, who I see as an intellectual, I can't imagine that he's a tribalistic individual, why do ibos always think non ibos in nigeria are out to eliminate them, ibo officers carried out the 1966 coup killing top government people from other tribes and letting those of ibo origin escape, after killing them, why do you expect anyone in their right senses to trust an ibo man? Officers agreed to carry out a coup, they were to kill premiers of the 4 regions, prime minister and the president, the president and the eastern premier escaped, and all others were killed, does that make ibos reliable, Awolowo only gave them a taste of their own medicine and I love him for that!
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Dede1(m): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2012
CyberG: History can never be changed! Like truth, NO matter how hard you try to hide it, it ALWAYS catches up to you. Nigerians ought to know Ojukwu and his band of secessionist Ibos who lead Nigeria to a war that consumed 3 M+ lives, mostly the Iboz he claimed to lead. You be the judge as he speaks in his own words. Let us have an intellectual debate on this issue Nigerians and not sentimental arguments from which there is no benefit. I will be back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re4ZiCSeWlE&feature=youtu.be

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re4ZiCSeWlE&feature=youtu.be[/flash]

I know you are intellectually bankrupted but did not know you were starkly blind and confused too. Even in the video you stupidly posted and disingenuously written on, you could not discern that Ojukwu was wearing Biafran military uniform. Most Nigerians are indeed moronic. Anything Ojukwu said in the video, he did so as besieged Biafran.
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by CyberG: 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
Dede1:

I know you are intellectually bankrupted but did not know you were starkly blind and confused too. Even in the video you stupidly posted and disingenuously written on, you could not discern that Ojukwu was wearing Biafran military uniform. Most Nigerians are indeed moronic. Anything Ojukwu said in video, he did so as besieged Biafrans.

The debate is not about his uniform, don't change the topic. This is just to show the empty and arrogant posturing of ojuku before the civil war and how he planned to do the worst to Nigeria. He said Nigerians will be surprised at what they would get. That is a threat, which could mean anything including using nuclear weapons, if he had it then. The point is ojuku and the ibo secessionists were ready and it makes no sense for a ready combatant to cry out when his enemy pummels him to oblivion. If it was another people, ibos will cry coward, all mouthed, no action. I guess ojuku showed iboz as exactly that: all-mouthed, no action cowards.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by dayokanu(m): 4:16am On Oct 10, 2012
Ojuku is a useless animal
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2012
[b]thoth: I wonder where the Nigerians would have been if Britain, USA, Russia, China and Egypt did not come to their aid. Their air force was totally made up of Egyptian pilots and their strategists were all British. It beats me they are not a[/b]shamed of that.

I promised myself I would not take sides but the statement above has to be corrected.

1. The USA kept out of supporting either side..world powers that did were the USSR, the UK and France.

2. NAF was not totally made up of Egyptian pilots...my father is a retired (and "evil 'Yorrobber'"wink NAF officer that risked his life in Kano in 1966 protecting officers, NCOs and civilians of Eastern Region extraction..he also got himself arrested for not following the Black Scorpion's order to bomb defenceless people (he must have caught then Col Adekunle in a benevolent mood to live and become 'friends' with the diminutive Brigadier)...other NAF officers who served include late AVM Yisa Doko, Air Cdre Falope ,Air Cdre Suleiman,late Air Mshl Ibrahim Alfa, A D Bello, the late Gp Capt Gbadamosi (callsign King),late Maj Dan Ato Air Cdre Uwayzor (callsign Larry) the late AVM Aleyideino(callsign Bob), AVM Osho, AVM Okpere ,AVM Lawal, late Air Mshl Yussuff, late AVM Ugah among others.Please note these are the ones I know....., late King, late Bob, late Ato and my father (callsign Roddy) were coursemates with 'Wg Cdr' Ezeilo, Ukeje (not sure what his last rank was) and late Onyeji training in Canada with the RCAF..

What all the men that served in NAF and BAF b.have in common is that they never bragged about their service in the tragedy called the Nigerian Civil War , did not get medals for the war and unlike 5 well known 'natural born killers' that ended up being Chiefs of the Army Staff in the 70s 80s and 90s see taking human life as regrettable.
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by holysina(m): 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2012
All I hear is Ojukwu said, Ojukwu said, what did your father ever said in his village not to talk of Nigeria as a whole, the fool only seats at home and read all the news papers that he comes across and feed you guys with the worst lies ever. Keep searching for more of what Ojukwu said. Oluku
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by CyberG: 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
toksesho: [b]thoth: I wonder where the Nigerians would have been if Britain, USA, Russia, China and Egypt did not come to their aid. Their air force was totally made up of Egyptian pilots and their strategists were all British. It beats me they are not a[/b]shamed of that.

I promised myself I would not take sides but the statement above has to be corrected.

1. The USA kept out of supporting either side..world powers that did were the USSR, the UK and France.

2. NAF was not totally made up of Egyptian pilots...my father is a retired (and "evil 'Yorrobber'"wink NAF officer that risked his life in Kano in 1966 protecting officers, NCOs and civilians of Eastern Region extraction..he also got himself arrested for not following the Black Scorpion's order to bomb defenceless people (he must have caught then Col Adekunle in a benevolent mood to live and become 'friends' with the diminutive Brigadier)...other NAF officers who served include late AVM Yisa Doko, Air Cdre Falope ,Air Cdre Suleiman,late Air Mshl Ibrahim Alfa, A D Bello, the late Gp Capt Gbadamosi (callsign King),late Maj Dan Ato Air Cdre Uwayzor (callsign Larry) the late AVM Aleyideino(callsign Bob), AVM Osho, AVM Okpere ,AVM Lawal, late Air Mshl Yussuff, late AVM Ugah among others.Please note these are the ones I know....., late King, late Bob, late Ato and my father (callsign Roddy) were coursemates with 'Wg Cdr' Ezeilo, Ukeje (not sure what his last rank was) and late Onyeji training in Canada with the RCAF..

What all the men that served in NAF and BAF b.have in common is that they never bragged about their service in the tragedy called the Nigerian Civil War , did not get medals for the war and unlike 5 well known 'natural born killers' that ended up being Chiefs of the Army Staff in the 70s 80s and 90s see taking human life as regrettable.

Are those people Egyptians and Russians?? iboz think that Nigerians don't know how to fly a plane.
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Dede1(m): 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
CyberG:

The debate is not about his uniform, don't change the topic. This is just to show the empty and arrogant posturing of ojuku before the civil war and how he planned to do the worst to Nigeria. He said Nigerians will be surprised at what they would get. That is a threat, which could mean anything including using nuclear weapons, if he had it then. The point is ojuku and the ibo secessionists were ready and it makes no sense for a ready combatant to cry out when his enemy pummels him to oblivion. If it was another people, ibos will cry coward, all mouthed, no action. I guess ojuku showed iboz as exactly that: all-mouthed, no action cowards.

It is really funny most Nigerians are lost on the chronicle order of events leading to and during the civil war. Eastern region, like any other region in Nigeria, did not import or have power to import its weapon. The Nigeria government, like present, controls importation of weapon. Only a fool does not discern the rhetoric involved before the civil war started. Eastern region declared independent on May 29, 1967 and seven (7) days later, Nigeria led by idiotic Gowon attacked eastern region from both northern and southern flanks.

Of course, Ojukwu was spot on the subject of Nigeria would be surprised because eastern region which was numerically and militarily inferior to Nigeria and its allies were able to bloody the noises of the aggressors for three years. I guess a nutcase such as you should remember that Britain, the major ally of Nigeria, had predicted Biarfra’s capitulation in two weeks. Was Ojukwu entertaining the journalists from Nigeria in the video clip you posted, olodo? Did you expect Ojukwu to tell Britain that Ndigbo were cowards and weaklings like Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by CyberG: 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2012
Dede1:

It is really funny most Nigerians are lost on the chronicle order of events leading to and during the civil war. Eastern region, like any other region in Nigeria, did not import or have power to import its weapon. The Nigeria government, like present, controls importation of weapon. Only a fool does not discern the rhetoric involved before the civil war started. Eastern region declared independent on May 29, 1967 and seven (7) days later, Nigeria led by idiotic Gowon attacked eastern region from both northern and southern flanks.

Of course, Ojukwu was spot on the subject of Nigeria would be surprised because eastern region which was numerically and militarily inferior to Nigeria and its allies were able to bloody the noises of the aggressors for three years. I guess a nutcase such as should remember that Britain, the major ally of Nigeria, had predicted Biarfra’s capitulation in two weeks. Was Ojukwu entertaining the journalists from Nigeria in the video clip you posted, olodo? Did you expect Ojukwu to tell Britain that Ndigbo were cowards and weaklings like Yoruba?

I think you should let the Yoruba people talk for themselves here and NOT rope me into your insecurity, your fear of THEM.

Now back to the issue, the tantrum of 1967 was avoidable for ojuku and ibo false and inflated ego of suffer-headedness. I am not insulting you but calling a spade a spade, okay? Do you not know that ojuku pretentiously goaded Nigerian leadership and governors (SMC) during negotiation that further arm importation be stopped and information about the location and quantity of arms be circulated? Well, guess what? He believed he would be outsmarting the more capable tacticians and military strategists on the Nigerian side for while doing that, he had intensified efforts to ship arms into biafra through Port Harcourt. Shortly after all this posturing, 2 ship loads of arms was secretly berthed in PH and ojuku, personally went to supervise the shipment of the arms to biafra. Do you know this story or you were not there? Some of us have been quiet for long but now, we will put iboz to the screws so badly they will cry till eternity.

The Nigerian army allowed the war to last for 2 year 6 months and 9 days so STOP all this ibo BS of 3 years. In fact, there were several spells in which the Nigerian army decided to let you get rested and see if ojuku would realize he was a loser before he killed more people but no way; the devil had charmed his big flat head. Waiting spells in a war is not new because even during WW 2, there were spells in which nothing was really happening and that is why you hear phraseologies like the "Phoney War", "Bore War", etc. So out of the actual period of the war, biafra didn't have anything to do but wait until the Nigerian gallant military commanders were ready to engage again with flanking manoeuvres, pincers, double pincers, forks, pin downs, punch throughs or the Nigerian blitzkrieg for which the biafrans were caught like deers in the headlights. The waiting periods also allowed the innocent kids and stupi.d warmongering secessionists to eat something for if not, starvation would be killing iboz as they just drop dead on the road. This is harsh truth and I know iboz cannot stand naked truth. iboz are so ungracious because there's nothing that makes it impossible for biafra to capitulate in 1 week. All that is required is 1,000 sorties of heavy bombers, dive bombers, rockets, etc carper bombing the whole land for 1 week, day and night! But even when the Nigerian leadership took it easy by not following that route, here are iboz still making mouth! Delusional dede and ibo losers.
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Dede1(m): 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
CyberG:

I think you should let the Yoruba people talk for themselves here and NOT rope me into your insecurity, your fear of THEM.

Now back to the issue, the tantrum of 1967 was avoidable for ojuku and ibo false and inflated ego of suffer-headedness. I am not insulting you but calling a spade a spade, okay? Do you not know that ojuku pretentiously goaded Nigerian leadership and governors (SMC) during negotiation that further arm importation be stopped and information about the location and quantity of arms be circulated? Well, guess what? He believed he would be outsmarting the more capable tacticians and military strategists on the Nigerian side for while doing that, he had intensified efforts to ship arms into biafra through Port Harcourt. Shortly after all this posturing, 2 ship loads of arms was secretly berthed in PH and ojuku, personally went to supervise the shipment of the arms to biafra. Do you know this story or you were not there? Some of us have been quiet for long but now, we will put iboz to the screws so badly they will cry till eternity.

The Nigerian army allowed the war to last for 2 year 6 months and 9 days so STOP all this ibo BS of 3 years. In fact, there were several spells in which the Nigerian army decided to let you get rested and see if ojuku would realize he was a loser before he killed more people but no way; the devil had charmed his big flat head. Waiting spells in a war is not new because even during WW 2, there were spells in which nothing was really happening and that is why you hear phraseologies like the "Phoney War", "Bore War", etc. So out of the actual period of the war, biafra didn't have anything to do but wait until the Nigerian gallant military commanders were ready to engage again with flanking manoeuvres, pincers, double pincers, forks, pin downs, punch throughs or the Nigerian blitzkrieg for which the biafrans were caught like deers in the headlights. The waiting periods also allowed the innocent kids and stupi.d warmongering secessionists to eat something for if not, starvation would be killing iboz as they just drop dead on the road. This is harsh truth and I know iboz cannot stand naked truth. iboz are so ungracious because there's nothing that makes it impossible for biafra to capitulate in 1 week. All that is required is 1,000 sorties of heavy bombers, dive bombers, rockets, etc carper bombing the whole land for 1 week, day and night! But even when the Nigerian leadership took it easy by not following that route, here are iboz still making mouth! Delusional dede and ibo losers.

Do you expect me to believe any crap from you after you shamelessly gave account about you playful gig with 1911 when you were uninformed toddler? Anyway, I am not surprised this conjectural nonsense came from your dilapidated social order.
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Remii(m): 7:19am On Oct 14, 2012
CyberG:

less than that sef, the war was stopped for two days to allow soldiers watch Pele in Lagos, grin grin grin grin grin

In 1967, the Nigerian Civil War had a 48-hour ceasefire to watch Pelé play an exhibition game in Lagos. http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1608/is_2_22/ai_n16071178/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APGA Sweeps House Of Assembly Polls In Anambra- Thisday / Buhari At 76: Reno Omokri Asks Buhari About The 76 Soldiers Lost / Fayose: PDP South West Congress Election Was A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.