Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,418 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? (27272 Views)

See This G!rl O, Please Is This Madness Or Fashion? / Contact Dannexclothings For All Kinds Of Native Wear/trousers/bbm PIN :-2B5E4969 / De Eminent Men Wears (Corporate And Designers Suits, Blazers, Pants Trousers ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
Honestly, I have never posted a topic on NL but what I have been seeing lately by our ladies have pushed me to post this thread.
Many times am on the road,I see lot of ladies with sagged jeans.

What annoys me most is when you see them on motorcycles popularly called Okada,their backside is always exposed.I felt very ashamed as a lady seeing such and you need to see the way men stare at such ladies! I came across a fat lady on Okada today and lo and behold! I see wetin pass my eyes! Come see how okada men just dey look! I was even ashamed on her behalf.though her jeans was sagged,she had no idea that her backside was exposed.omo come see free show! I had to run and meet her to adjust her jeans! Damn!
I have never sagged my jeans so I don't know how is looks like.
undecided
I know men sag a lot but is it a good idea for women to sag too?

2 Likes

Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by abiL(f): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
The people that I've seen with half their b[u]m out in the open for the world to see are:

• people that deceive themselves and buy clothes in sizes that are too small for their fat behind.

• lesbians

• people that can't afford a belt

1 Like

Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2012
abiL: The people that I've seen with half their b[u]m out in the open for the world to see are:

• people that deceive themselves and buy clothes in sizes that are too small for their fat behind.

• lesbians

Thread closed! Gbammest#

2 Likes

Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
berem: Honestly, I have never posted a topic on NL but what I have been seeing lately by our ladies have pushed me to post this thread.
Many times am on the road,I see lot of ladies with sagged jeans. 1) what annoys me most is when you see them on motorcycles popularly called Okada,their backside is always exposed. 2)I felt very ashamed as a lady seeing such and you need to see the way men stare at such ladies! I came across a fat lady on Okada today and lo and behold! I see wetin pass my eyes! Come see how okada men just dey look! I was even ashamed on her behalf.though her jeans was sagged,she had no idea that her backside was exposed.3)omo come see free show! [/b]I had to run and meet her to adjust her jeans! Damn!
I have never sagged my jeans [b] 4)so I don't know how is looks like.

undecided

1- Is it your backside that is open?

2- why should you feel ashamed is it your nyansh

3- it feels so good to sag, a trial might just convince u

4. Try sagging you skirt

3 Likes

Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by MrsChima1(f): 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
It is the style of the lazy, sloppy, and disgusting. There is nothing cute about sagging pants and I do not under no circumstance SUPPORT NOR ENCOURAGE any of my nephews, nieces, nor my children to wear sagging pants.

4 Likes

Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by nikkyshyne(f): 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2012
Op, Low waist jeans you mean? Cox I can't imagine a lady 'sagging'.

8 Likes

Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2012
bennyraz:

4. Try sagging you skirt

grin grin she never start
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2012
It is slutty and disgusting. Simply put, it is an eyesore. I don't care whether they call it low waist or whatever, it is just ashewo-ish and not dignifying. The same goes for guys who sag, it makes them look ghetto-ish and not cool. If you sag and you're reading this, accord some class to yourself by stopping it.

4 Likes

Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
bennyraz:

4. Try sagging you skirt
sharrap joor! I never sag before for my life.how can you sag a skirt if I may ask?
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
abiL: The people that I've seen with half their b[u]m out in the open for the world to see are:

• lesbians

na wa o! Hmm! Lesbians.... Am just hearing that.

1 Like

Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
cheesy
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by abiL(f): 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2012
berem: na wa o! Hmm! Lesbians.... Am just hearing that.

Yep lesbians. The ones that sag their pants are the girls who have a masculine role in their homosexu[a]l relationships.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2012
berem: sharrap joor! I never sag before for my life.how can you sag a skirt if I may ask?
u are not adventurous tongue tongue pull ur skirt down cool that's how to sag a skirt.. by the way, you're old skool tongue
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by ciphoenix: 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2012

• lesbians

#fact

i wonder why someone who can afford a jean can't afford a belt. Perhaps rebelliousness can fit into the picture.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by abiL(f): 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
ciphoenix: #fact

i wonder why someone who can afford a jean can't afford a belt. Perhaps rebelliousness can fit into the picture.

No change left to buy a belt lol

2 Likes

Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by slimyem: 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2012
I guess its just a silly fashion trend...
They probably think showing off butt-cracks is super cool...when its the opposite as a truth.
Sadly,there's little or nothing one can do about it except affect the few you can around you.
People will continue to wear their clothes as they like it till forever no matter how wrong you think it is.

2 Likes

Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by AKMoney1(m): 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2012
bennyraz: u are not adventurous tongue tongue pull ur skirt down cool that's how to sag a skirt.. by the way, you're old skool tongue

Pretend as if i don't see this but LMFAO grin grin grin
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 10, 2012
berem: Honestly, I have never posted a topic on NL but what I have been seeing lately by our ladies have pushed me to post this thread.
Many times am on the road,I see lot of ladies with sagged jeans.what annoys me most is when you see them on motorcycles popularly called Okada,their backside is always exposed.I felt very ashamed as a lady seeing such and you need to see the way men stare at such ladies! I came across a fat lady on Okada today and lo and behold! I see wetin pass my eyes! Come see how okada men just dey look! I was even ashamed on her behalf.though her jeans was sagged,she had no idea that her backside was exposed.omo come see free show! I had to run and meet her to adjust her jeans! Damn!
undecided

IMO, I think it's a sign of irresponsibility. A lady/gurl that really knows her worth wouldn't do such. More also, people like that don't attract descent Men but 'agbero' boys, cos descent Men wouldn't want to be identified with them,you know? And that's the beginning of marital misfortune.

The way you dress will determine the way you will be addressed smiley

3 Likes

Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 10, 2012
Irresponsibility of the highest order! Case closed
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:21am On Oct 10, 2012

What annoys me most is when you see them on motorcycles popularly called Okada,their backside is always exposed.I felt very ashamed as a lady seeing such and you need to see the way men stare at such ladies! I came across a fat lady on Okada today and lo and behold! I see wetin pass my eyes! Come see how okada men just dey look! I was even ashamed on her behalf.though her jeans was sagged,she had no idea that her backside was exposed.omo come see free show! I had to run and meet her to adjust her jeans! Damn!
undecided

SHooooo!!! Shey na your yansh she dey expose?! Abeg drex make boys see better yansh jor!! angry angry These women know what men like and give it to us..

1 Like

Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Afam4eva(m): 9:22am On Oct 10, 2012
It's funny whenever i see ladies always holding down their top to cover their exposed bum when on a bike. As if they didn't know before they left their house...Though the show can be entertaining...
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Bunchersstab(m): 9:23am On Oct 10, 2012
Highest level of irresponsibility 4 both male & female
U can sag ur jeans nd expect sum1 wit suit 2 approach u as a lady
Also u can't. Sag ur jeans nd think any responsible cooperate lady
Will accept u

2 Likes

Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by onyxo76(m): 9:23am On Oct 10, 2012
i have observed such even in buses when they are about to get down.you need to see how disgusting the behind can be..ironically the girl will have a pretty face... the most annoying ones are those who those fetish looking beads.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by bigtt76(f): 9:25am On Oct 10, 2012
"though her jeans was sagged,she had no idea that her backside was exposed" Point of correction ...she (like others)is fully aware of the exposed backside.I've seen them times without numberwith one hand behind trying to adjust their top to cover their butt crack hole grin grin grin grin like say den nor sabi say e go show before leaving home ...shameless tarts grin

undecided
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by onyxo76(m): 9:25am On Oct 10, 2012
Okija_juju:

SHooooo!!! Shey na your yansh she dey expose?! Abeg drex make boys see better yansh jor!! angry angry These women know what men like and give it to us..
if only na better yansh,most dey craw craw infested.

1 Like

Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by pastorprosper(m): 9:26am On Oct 10, 2012

undecided
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by jimei0602: 9:26am On Oct 10, 2012
Too much commitment to slip away from the fingers dare ask what. [img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/pc.gif[/img]
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by jigawatts(m): 9:27am On Oct 10, 2012

undecided

A TRIAL MIGHT CONVINCE YOU grin grin grin
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by pastorprosper(m): 9:28am On Oct 10, 2012
He who asserts most prove. Pictures pls!
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Abuklaw(m): 9:31am On Oct 10, 2012
berem: sharrap joor! I never sag before for my life.how can you sag a skirt if I may ask?
don't flare up @ d guy nw,he is just asking d questn 2 knw if possible coz of sum gals insanity.lol
skirt saggin indeed!
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by bigtt76(f): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2012
I disagree with your points dear ...the jeans or trousers were so made and not an issue of size. its called 'low waist' and even when a belt is worn across, it makes no difference (so not an issue of belt affordability). As for being a 'lesbo' thing ....I might agree with that grin grin grin

• lesbians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Can I Get High Quality Ankara To Buy In Buck In Lagos / Affordable High Quality Fashionable Items For Sale..come In Here! / Quality Plain T-shirt At N2,200 only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.