Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? - Fashion/Clothing Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? (27346 Views)

See This G!rl O, Please Is This Madness Or Fashion? / Contact Dannexclothings For All Kinds Of Native Wear/trousers/bbm PIN :-2B5E4969 / De Eminent Men Wears (Corporate And Designers Suits, Blazers, Pants Trousers ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 10, 2012
onyxo76: i have observed such even in buses when they are about to get down.you need to see how disgusting the behind can be..ironically the girl will have a pretty face... the most annoying ones are those who those fetish looking beads.

Ah, Phew, I thought I read "beards" undecided
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by gbanikiti(m): 9:34am On Oct 10, 2012
pastor prosper :
He who asserts most prove. Pictures pls!
do I need to prove with pictures? Abi you no dey see dem for road? Na wa for you o!
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by seunfly: 9:35am On Oct 10, 2012
My sister it is not only on okada O! U need to see them when they want to enter or drop from bus, diffrent colour of underwear pants and some yansh full of stretch marks.
I was even inside bank yesterday one of this banker girls sat on her chair back to customers with half of her butt ouside.

Well i think ladies are not worried about exposing the sacred part of thier body anymore especialy here in Abuja, that is why many walk around with thier breas*t outside shamelesly and causing men to derial including married women.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Ejine(m): 9:40am On Oct 10, 2012
The one I saw was at a bank.
This bleached, overweight, teletubby-like girl was seated on a roll right in front of me, with her undersize low-waist jeans. When it got to her turn to meet the banker at the counter, this girl stood up, and as her luck would have it, her tight shirt flew right up, exposing her rotten arsse.
My gawd! Come and see stretchmarks!!! cry
You know those Adedibu-like tribal marks? Imagine like 900 of them on a girl's butt!
And I haven't even talked about the scary-arsse cellulite wey resemble CRATERS! cry
Needless to say, I really saw things that put me off moin-moin that day. We were all embarrassed on her behalf.

1 Like

Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by gbanikiti(m): 9:40am On Oct 10, 2012
bigtt76: "though her jeans was sagged,she had no idea that her backside was exposed" Point of correction ...she (like others)is fully aware of the exposed backside.I've seen them times without numberwith one hand behind trying to adjust their top to cover their butt crack hole grin grin grin grin like say den nor sabi say e go show before leaving home ...shameless tarts grin

of course she had no idea! When I approached her, and told her to adjust her jeans,she was thanking me seriously! She said "ah! Aunty thank you o! So lagos people don see my yansh finish"? Lol!
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by forkadict(m): 9:41am On Oct 10, 2012
berem: Honestly, I have never posted a topic on NL but what I have been seeing lately by our ladies have pushed me to post this thread.
Many times am on the road,I see lot of ladies with sagged jeans. (1)

What annoys me most is when you see them on motorcycles popularly called Okada,their backside is always exposed. (2)I felt very ashamed as a lady seeing such and you need to see the way men stare at such ladies!(3) I came across a fat lady on Okada today and lo and behold! I see wetin pass my eyes! Come see how okada men just dey look! I was even ashamed on her behalf.though her jeans was sagged,she had no idea that her backside was exposed.omo come see free show! I had to run and meet her to adjust her jeans! Damn!(4)
I have never sagged my jeans so I don't know how is looks like.
undecided
I know men sag a lot but is it a good idea for women to sag too?

(1) We sef dey see dem but i no sabi wetin be your business for there. abi na your jeans dem dey sag?
(2) Again wetin be your business for there? ehn? na your nyansh dem expose? Abi if you look and you no like wetin you see, you no fit comot face?
(3) Yesss O! Na so we like dem
(4) Again wetin concern you for there?

Summary of my post. You be busybody. Hardcore busybody. We guys are not complaining. The sagging ladies are not complaining. So why the fork is it so difficult for you to mind your own godddddamn business?
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by gbanikiti(m): 9:47am On Oct 10, 2012
fork adict:

(1) We sef dey see dem but i no sabi wetin be your business for there. abi na your jeans dem dey sag?
(2) Again wetin be your business for there? ehn? na your nyansh dem expose? Abi if you look and you no like wetin you see, you no fit comot face?
(3) Yesss O! Na so we like dem
(4) Again wetin concern you for there?

Summary of my post. You be busybody. Hardcore busybody. We guys are not complaining. The sagging ladies are not complaining. So why the fork is it so difficult for you to mind your own godddddamn business?
e consign me because I be woman! Dem say when madman dey waka for road,im no dey shame.na im people dey shame for am! I don't know the kind of feelings men have when they see a fellow man unclad,but we ladies are very different.it looks as if am the one unclad!
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by searay(m): 9:48am On Oct 10, 2012
abiL: The people that I've seen with half their b[u]m out in the open for the world to see are:

• people that deceive themselves and buy clothes in sizes that are too small for their fat behind.

• lesbians

• people that can't afford a belt

much said.
ThREAD CLOSED!

1 Like

Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Leobreezy(m): 9:49am On Oct 10, 2012
Hahahaha. What a tale @op. But honestly whats wrong with our generation? I see absolutely nothing sexy in seeing a lady's butt crack talkless of a fellow guy. Whats worse is that, some of them know their behind is as hairy as a gorrila's, but they still expose it! The other day, a guy was alighting from the bus i was in, and as he stood up, lo and behold it was right there in my face!! Gosh!! Abeg, youths, belts are not that expensive. At least, if na rope you get, tie am na!!!

Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Bamz(m): 9:49am On Oct 10, 2012
" I was even ashamed on her behalf."

LOLLERS
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by enioladeran: 9:50am On Oct 10, 2012
As the saying goes, what a man can do a woman can do better.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Jalal(m): 9:53am On Oct 10, 2012
Ejiné: The one I saw was at a bank.
You know those Adedibu-like tribal marks? Imagine like 900 of them on a girl's butt!

Guy u badt gan!!! Pa Adedibu no go forgive u for datgringringrin
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Leobreezy(m): 9:54am On Oct 10, 2012
Ejiné: The one I saw was at a bank.
This bleached, overweight, teletubby-like girl was seated on a roll right in front of me, with her undersize low-waist jeans. When it got to her turn to meet the banker at the counter, this girl stood up, and as her luck would have it, her tight shirt flew right up, exposing her rotten arsse.
My gawd! Come and see stretchmarks!!! cry
And I haven't even talked about the scary-arsse cellulite wey resemble CRATERS! cry
Needless to say, I really saw things that put me off moin-moin that day. We were all embarrassed on her behalf.
*drops phone, runs outside and vomits*
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by johnstar(m): 9:58am On Oct 10, 2012
berem: Honestly, I have never posted a topic on NL but what I have been seeing lately by our ladies have pushed me to post this thread.
Many times am on the road,I see lot of ladies with sagged jeans.

What annoys me most is when you see them on motorcycles popularly called Okada,their backside is always exposed.I felt very ashamed as a lady seeing such and you need to see the way men stare at such ladies! I came across a fat lady on Okada today and lo and behold! I see wetin pass my eyes! Come see how okada men just dey look! I was even ashamed on her behalf.though her jeans was sagged,she had no idea that her backside was exposed.omo come see free show! I had to run and meet her to adjust her jeans! Damn!
undecided
nxt tym u see any lady saggn, juz noe dat she has alot of money on her jean lyk rick ross say so grin grin grin grin, well madam, wn u see such gals, juz pull down her jean, so if he dey pain u go hug tran4mr cheesy cheesy cheesy, 9ja mentality ehn
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by johnstar(m): 10:00am On Oct 10, 2012
johnstar: nxt tym u see any lady saggn, juz noe dat she has alot of money on her jean lyk rick ross say so grin grin grin grin, well madam, wn u see such gals, juz pull down her jean, so if he dey pain u go hug tran4mr cheesy cheesy cheesy, 9ja mentality ehn
. It* or e* wtvr cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 10, 2012
bennyraz:

1- Is it your backside that is open?

2- why should you feel ashamed is it your nyansh

3- it feels so good to sag, a trial might just convince u

4. Try sagging you skirt

Idiotic Idiota wit ur idiocyncracy comment.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by gbadexy(m): 10:02am On Oct 10, 2012
Women don't sag! I guess the op is talking of low waist jeans.
But some women can fit get fowl brain sha. The would buy low waist jeans and jumpy top and you will see them always putting their hands on their back side while walking or sitting on a bike.
I wonder why they put their selves in such uncomfortable position in the first place. Why not simply buy a high waist jeans and nice fashionable top that reaches their thighs.
I guess common sense is not common, yoy won't believe the stupidity of some people, just as the young guys would wear tight jeans that isn't healthy for the male fertility and that is difficult to wear and pull off.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by MadCow1: 10:08am On Oct 10, 2012
Naija Boys love to see some skin.. Shiit, all STRAIGHTboys love to see some skin..

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/indecent_dressing2_771774542.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]

Which guy here no go wan tidy this babe...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-a_3JRJ2jTac/TyATuEzLO6I/AAAAAAAAAZU/38o3pjX6Caw/s1600/images-Nigerian_Club_Girl_indecent_dressing_204595549.jpg[/img]

This one no even bother to show small with sagging.. Straight up net..

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/indecent_dressing4_693820527.jpg&size=article_large[/img]

Nigerian Men love to see some skin.. Stop judging these stray girls with the same criteria you would judge a married woman..
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Ejine(m): 10:14am On Oct 10, 2012
gbadexy: Women don't sag! I guess the op is talking of low waist jeans.
But some women can fit get fowl brain sha. The would buy low waist jeans and jumpy top and you will see them always putting their hands on their back side while walking or sitting on a bike.
I wonder why they put their selves in such uncomfortable position in the first place.

It's called "I must belong".
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by dopeJemi: 10:14am On Oct 10, 2012
Abeg Let dem sag

So dat I can SEE THINGSgrin
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by hyelhira: 10:20am On Oct 10, 2012
afam4eva: It's funny whenever i see ladies always holding down their top to cover their exposed bum when on a bike. As if they didn't know before they left their house...Though the show can be entertaining...

They thought the tops/skirts/pants were organic and would grow to cover their exposure while they are on the move. So it's either they were duped or they were just daft. I think its the latter grin grin grin
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by seunfly: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2012
Most ladies are guilty of this offence
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by greatgod2012(f): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2012
kunletiwoo:

IMO, I think it's a sign of irresponsibility. A lady/gurl that really knows her worth wouldn't do such. More also, people like that don't attract descent Men but 'agbero' boys, cos descent Men wouldn't want to be identified with them,you know? And that's the beginning of marital misfortune.

The way you dress will determine the way of people that you will be addressed smiley

u must be a responsible man 4 saying this, thumb up man!

@ op, i dont know, what are these pple going to loose if they dress properly, idont know, each time i see such thing, i always wonder why they dress like dt, but i think home training is part of d factors responsible, so as parents, lets inculcate good training including good dress sense into our children, so dt when they grow up, they will not depart from it.
My opinion anyway!
May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by deletrue: 10:26am On Oct 10, 2012
pls., don'd even ask that question whether or not sagging or whatever you call it. Just know that if you one (whether girl or boy) you are out of normalcy. You are a a deviant, usuless, you are not from a normal family. You are disgraceful to other normal people. Nonsence like you. From now on do not sag. I hate it intoto.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 10, 2012
Many times am on the road,I see lot of ladies with sagged jeans.

What annoys me most is when you see them on motorcycles popularly called Okada,their backside is always exposed.I felt very ashamed as a lady seeing such and you need to see the way men stare at such ladies! I came across a fat lady on Okada today and lo and behold! I see wetin pass my eyes! Come see how okada men just dey look! I was even ashamed on her behalf.though her jeans was sagged,she had no idea that her backside was exposed.omo come see free show! I had to run and meet her to adjust her jeans! Damn!
undecided

There is no way ur assss will be in the air and you won't know. All is on purpose!

1 Like

Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by bendazum: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2012
What a man can do,a ........Who told you?I condemn every form of sagging irrespective of sex.Most guys who sag wear boxers but I've seen a girl who sagged without wearing panties.It was so disgusting and embarrassing.Shame left her and caught me.I was sitting behind her when she stood up.See big yansh and anus was almost visible.SMH.The worst is that it's a total turn off.So ladies, Maka Y?

The same thing applies to ladies who wear short skirts only for them to be pulling it down now and then.Who is fooling who?
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by ORAFA(m): 10:33am On Oct 10, 2012
IRRESPONSIBILITY.... No explanation.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Super1759: 10:38am On Oct 10, 2012
Thinking about it, fashion trends. Present clothings have room for anything you want. Most female trousers and jean are made in a way to give u a sagging_look.
So most people that buy such trouser just end-up sagging. Its wise you make good enquries before buying any attire.ladies should brace to decent attire.
Kudos to enugu gov and I wish other govs should emulate. Ban such wears and arrest anyone seen on it.
Nothing is fantastic seeing "otula nsi"
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by bendazum: 10:42am On Oct 10, 2012
Leobreezy: *drops phone, runs outside and vomits*

Seems like 80% of nairaland users access it with a phone.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by ITbomb(m): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2012
where is the pic.
I don't believe u
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by DANILSA(m): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2012
IT'S SIMPLY ABOUT IRRESPONSIBILITY, NO SOUND MAN OR WOMAN WILL WANT TO DRESS LIKE CRIMINALS,THIS DRESSING IS FOR CRIMINAL AND HARLOTS,MAYBE SOME PEOPLE DONT KNOW THE ORIGIN.GIRLS DO IT PURPOSELY TO SHOW OFF THEIR COSTLY OR SPECIAL GINSTRINS( DESIGNERS)OR SOME USELESS BEADS BEHIND A SMELLY BUTT.WHILE FOR BOYS IT'S A SIGN OF IMMATURITY. angry

1 Like

Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2012
ITbomb: where is the pic.
I don't believe u
just stroll into a bank.. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Quality Plain T-shirt @2,200 Only / Where Can I Get High Quality Ankara To Buy In Buck In Lagos / Quality Plain T-shirt At N2,200 only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.