Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,308 members, 7,829,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? - Fashion/Clothing Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? (27341 Views)

See This G!rl O, Please Is This Madness Or Fashion? / Contact Dannexclothings For All Kinds Of Native Wear/trousers/bbm PIN :-2B5E4969 / De Eminent Men Wears (Corporate And Designers Suits, Blazers, Pants Trousers ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by BeraBera(f): 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2012
berem: omo come see free show! I had to run and meet her to adjust her jeans! Damn!
You get luck say she no snub you or even insult you. Some usually ask what is your business
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by ciphoenix: 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2012
kunletiwoo:

A stone on your head
sad
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2012
ciphoenix: sad
Oya Sorry cheesy
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by ciphoenix: 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2012
kunletiwoo: Oya Sorry cheesy
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by claremont(m): 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2012
I don't see anything wrong with it, different strokes for different folks.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by OILOFGLADNESS: 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2012
bennyraz:

1- Is it your backside that is open?

2- why should you feel ashamed is it your nyansh

3- it feels so good to sag, a trial might just convince u

4. Try sagging you skirt

BAD MANNERS CORRUPT GOOD ONES, MR ADVISER. ITS YOUR KIND THAT DECIEVE GIRLS TO MISBEHAVE ( WEAR MAKEUP LIKE MASQURADE, DRESS HALF NAKED ON TRHE STREET, WAER PANT IN THE STREET IN THE NAME OF DRESSING TO KILL, EXPOSE THEIR BUTTOCKS TO ALL MEN, PUSHING MEN TO TEMPTATION,

REPENT AND BE SAVED
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by sluch333: 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2012
Bad way of dressing. shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by bamasite(m): 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2012
Actually, at times you wonder what this women have on their minds. I even find it irritating when they try adjusting it after seeing all that is exposed because they knew it will happen and that will not stop them from wearing it next day. YOU DONT NEED TO BE NAKED TO IMPRESS A MAN
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by IYANGBALI: 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2012
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2012
2 me, it's called MADNESS. I culd rememba bck then in my sch days whn a young guy came dwn 4rm d bus i bookd in. Cn u blief dat his trouser dropd 2 his kneel. I culd see his complete colourd boxer. Bt anyway sha, i kept starng @ him til sumbdy i d'nt knw coverd my eyes. I don see sth!
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by JallowBah(f): 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2012
honeric01:

Why not just walk naked?

Look at the pics I posted on how it looks nice for me, and tell how that is close to walking out with no clothes??
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by JallowBah(f): 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2012
vanstanzy:

Girl, u get me so wrong. Its not a matter of what people can wear or not wear, but its a matter of, if u must wear cloths, pls wear it decently. Why do u think movies come with ratings? Answer: cos obscenity does not appeal to everyone. Note, we ain't talking of ladies wearing trousers or not here.

And, again, what is decent for YOU, may not be the same for others. For others, decent just means you are covering up. And if you wear baggy pants with a t-shirt or top covering your underwear, you are covered up.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by trekkie: 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2012
this practice is as crazy as it is demeaning.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Emiru(m): 12:04am On Oct 11, 2012
bennyraz: u are not adventurous tongue tongue pull ur skirt down cool that's how to sag a skirt.. by the way, you're old skool tongue
[color=#990000][/color] cry cry
i neva knew sme qalz re stil wisdom drop outs lyk vhiz... Nice thread keep it up .. Mtchew.. Smh:-D
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by honeric01(m): 9:13am On Oct 11, 2012
JallowBah:

Look at the pics I posted on how it looks nice for me, and tell how that is close to walking out with no clothes??

What i don't understand is why wear something that makes you feel naked? well if you wear something better to cover up the lapses, then good but why even bother to wear an outside cloth that you need another cloth to cover? undecided
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by JallowBah(f): 9:19am On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

What i don't understand is why wear something that makes you feel naked? well if you wear something better to cover up the lapses, then good but why even bother to wear an outside cloth that you need another cloth to cover? undecided

I would still need to cover up the same parts, but with different clothes.
Baggy pants are ten times more comfortable than tight pants, even though tight pants makes my body look more nice.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by obongtunji: 9:40am On Oct 11, 2012
berem: Honestly, I have never posted a topic on NL but what I have been seeing lately by our ladies have pushed me to post this thread.
Many times am on the road,I see lot of ladies with sagged jeans.

What annoys me most is when you see them on motorcycles popularly called Okada,their backside is always exposed.I felt very ashamed as a lady seeing such and you need to see the way men stare at such ladies! I came across a fat lady on Okada today and lo and behold! I see wetin pass my eyes! Come see how okada men just dey look! I was even ashamed on her behalf.though her jeans was sagged,she had no idea that her backside was exposed.omo come see free show! I had to run and meet her to adjust her jeans! Damn!
I have never sagged my jeans so I don't know how is looks like.
undecided
I know men sag a lot but is it a good idea for women to sag too?
Ladies or guys, sagging is still and it's a habit for the irresponsible. If any of my friend sag, I will dis friend him immediately. I see nothing fashionable in sagging. Why is it that people don't copy good habit but find it easy to incline themselves with bad habit? Copy people like David Cameron that goes on suit or German Angela Merckel that goes on decent dress.........lop
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by honeric01(m): 9:59am On Oct 11, 2012
JallowBah:

I would still need to cover up the same parts, but with different clothes.
Baggy pants are ten times more comfortable than tight pants, even though tight pants makes my body look more nice.

That's what i'm saying, the jean trouser is meant to be worn so as to feel covered up, but in a situation whereby after wearing the jean trouser, you still need to cover it with another cloth, then something is definitely wrong, i hope you will "carefully" see the message i am trying to pass to you.

Why wear a low waist that exposes your butt-hole when you can wear a normal one that covers the whole butt and you still look feminine? you won't understand, i have seen worse low waist, hence the reason i feel some people are ashamed of those wearing it.

There was a particular day i was on a bike, another bike rode pass us and the girl that was on the back was putting on low waist with her butt-hole out there for the world to see. the "silly" bike man packed, shoved some sand into his palm, then caught up with the other bike, he did the unthinkable, POURED the sand into the exposed butt-hole and cussed the living day out of the girl. i couldn't get angry with him nor pity the girl, was just indifferent.

In life, there are good things, there are bad things, why people prefer to wear what majority are against baffles me, i still can't see the brain behind such dresses.

1 Like

Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by JallowBah(f): 10:56am On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

That's what i'm saying, the jean trouser is meant to be worn so as to feel covered up, but in a situation whereby after wearing the jean trouser, you still need to cover it with another cloth, then something is definitely wrong, i hope you will "carefully" see the message i am trying to pass to you.

Why wear a low waist that exposes your butt-hole when you can wear a normal one that covers the whole butt and you still look feminine? you won't understand, i have seen worse low waist, hence the reason i feel some people are ashamed of those wearing it.

There was a particular day i was on a bike, another bike rode pass us and the girl that was on the back was putting on low waist with her butt-hole out there for the world to see. the "silly" bike man packed, shoved some sand into his palm, then caught up with the other bike, he did the unthinkable, POURED the sand into the exposed butt-hole and cussed the living day out of the girl. i couldn't get angry with him nor pity the girl, was just indifferent.

In life, there are good things, there are bad things, why people prefer to wear what majority are against baffles me, i still can't see the brain behind such dresses.

1: I dont wear baggy pants showing of anything. Girls who sit down with crack showing is because of low-waist-TIGHT jeans, not sagging. Thats because they are low waist, and when your shirt is not long enough, it shows your underwear sitting down. ( The reason I never wear short shirts, btw. )
When I wear baggy pants or tight pants, you still never see my underwear, thats the difference.

2: If everyone was to do what the majority wanted, and not challenge anyone, where would that lead us?
different strokes for different folks.
What I consider beauty, is not the same for everyone else. And that is NOT a bad thing, that is a GOOD thing. The brain behind wearing what you feel comfortable in might be difficult for you to understand; it`s about confidence, and expressing yourself. If I wish to wear baggy pants on monday, I will. If I wish to wear a silky, long dress on tuesday, I will.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by honeric01(m): 11:56am On Oct 11, 2012
JallowBah:

1: I dont wear baggy pants showing of anything. Girls who sit down with crack showing is because of low-waist-TIGHT jeans, not sagging. Thats because they are low waist, and when your shirt is not long enough, it shows your underwear sitting down. ( The reason I never wear short shirts, btw. )
When I wear baggy pants or tight pants, you still never see my underwear, thats the difference.

2: If everyone was to do what the majority wanted, and not challenge anyone, where would that lead us?
different strokes for different folks.
What I consider beauty, is not the same for everyone else. And that is NOT a bad thing, that is a GOOD thing. The brain behind wearing what you feel comfortable in might be difficult for you to understand; it`s about confidence, and expressing yourself. If I wish to wear baggy pants on monday, I will. If I wish to wear a silky, long dress on tuesday, I will.

We are talking about low waist showing off your butt-hole here, anything that exposes your butt-hole is a nuisance to the society whether you like it or not, if we allow freedom to be left to every single person, some people won't even find a need to wear any clothing.

BTW, there's nothing wrong with baggy pants or do you sag your baggy pants?
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by JallowBah(f): 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

We are talking about low waist showing off your butt-hole here, anything that exposes your butt-hole is a nuisance to the society whether you like it or not, if we allow freedom to be left to every single person, some people won't even find a need to wear any clothing.

BTW, there's nothing wrong with baggy pants or do you sag your baggy pants?

Maybe you should google sagging..sagging is the same as baggy pants. And people who ARE sagging, choose to either wear long enough shirts, or not.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by honeric01(m): 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2012
JallowBah:

Maybe you should google sagging..sagging is the same as baggy pants. And people who ARE sagging, choose to either wear long enough shirts, or not.

Then we both are on the wrong path, maybe you're not in Nigeria, the topic is actually talking about sagging in Nigeria (low waist jean trousers) girls wear that exposes their back-side and their undies. not baggy pants.

Even baggy pants have belt holes right? you wear belt with your baggy pants or you just let it fall from your waist?
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by JallowBah(f): 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

Then we both are on the wrong path, maybe you're not in Nigeria, the topic is actually talking about sagging in Nigeria (low waist jean trousers) girls wear that exposes their back-side and their undies. not baggy pants.

Even baggy pants have belt holes right? you wear belt with your baggy pants or you just let it fall from your waist?

I sag them. Hence the term sagging. They are down on my a*s. Both with and without belt so they dont go any longer down.

And the topic says nothing about Nigeria, it is about sagging in general. You think people only do this in Naija?
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by honeric01(m): 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
JallowBah:

I sag them. Hence the term sagging. They are down on my a*s. Both with and without belt so they dont go any longer down.

And the topic says nothing about Nigeria, it is about sagging in general. You think people only do this in Naija?

Do they use bike as a means of transportation in the US or any western country? this topic is actually for Nigeria.

And for you not wearing belt for your "over-sized" baggy pants, good luck grin
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by JallowBah(f): 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

Do they use bike as a means of transportation in the US or any western country? this topic is actually for Nigeria.

And for you not wearing belt for your "over-sized" baggy pants, good luck grin

Yes, I do..I use the bike every day, hon. Nice try, thoughsmiley So does my brother, my mother, many of my friends as well. What, you think everyone is the western world have their own car or only use bus??
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by honeric01(m): 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
JallowBah:

Yes, I do..I use the bike every day, hon. Nice try, thoughsmiley So does my brother, my mother, many of my friends as well. What, you think everyone is the western world have their own car or only use bus??

They don't use commericial bike in the western world, geddit now?

So sissi, you sagging in Nigeria is really a negative signal, if you like, wrap wrapper cover am. why not just buy saggy pants that's your size if you're not cool with using belt?
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by JallowBah(f): 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

They don't use commericial bike in the western world, geddit now?

So sissi, you sagging in Nigeria is really a negative signal, if you like, wrap wrapper cover am. why not just buy saggy pants that's your size if you're not cool with using belt?

They dont? Yes, they do. Or are you maybe referring to motorbike-taxis?

Trying namecalling, ah? Not bad. I can play that too, but I dont see no need.
If I want to sag, I dont buy pants that FIT, that takes away the whole point of sagging, dont it?
And I use wrappers and dresses even more than I use sagging pants, so your whole point falls out.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by honeric01(m): 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2012
JallowBah:

They dont? Yes, they do. Or are you maybe referring to motorbike-taxis?

Trying namecalling, ah? Not bad. I can play that too, but I dont see no need.
If I want to sag, I dont buy pants that FIT, that takes away the whole point of sagging, dont it?
And I use wrappers and dresses even more than I use sagging pants, so your whole point falls out.

You ain't on my lane.

are their OKADAs in the western world?
O sissi means (oh sister), your mind already on the defensive.
You sag because?
Which point?
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by JallowBah(f): 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

You ain't on my lane.

are their OKADAs in the western world?
O sissi means (oh sister), your mind already on the defensive.
You sag because?
Which point?

I dont know the meaning of Okada, and google tells me this is a japanese last name. If we have japanese people? Yeah.

Of cours my mind go on defence, sissi might mean sissy, which is not nice.

I sag because its comfortable, and nice. I already said that.
Some people dont sag because they dont find it comfortable, or nice.

Why do others wear a damn suit all the time? For me, THAT looks stupid, and un-comfortable. ( I am talking outside the office now.. )
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by honeric01(m): 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
JallowBah:

I dont know the meaning of Okada, and google tells me this is a japanese last name. If we have japanese people? Yeah.

Of cours my mind go on defence, sissi might mean sissy, which is not nice.

I sag because its comfortable, and nice. I already said that.
Some people dont sag because they dont find it comfortable, or nice.

Why do others wear a damn suit all the time? For me, THAT looks stupid, and un-comfortable. ( I am talking outside the office now.. )

Feigning ignorance about "okada" abi?
well i explained what my sissi meant already.
Comfortable, yet you only wear it with long shirt? grin

This is not about suit, when that comes up, we iron it. cool
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by JallowBah(f): 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

Feigning ignorance about "okada" abi?
well i explained what my sissi meant already.
Comfortable, yet you only wear it with long shirt? grin

This is not about suit, when that comes up, we iron it. cool

Ignorance, when I dont even know what it means? Japanese people? Yeah, they are here. Working, paying taxes, driving, school, bicycles..whats your point..? Better to ask, than to act like I know everythingsmiley

Why? Cause long shirts is comfortable as wellsmiley
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by honeric01(m): 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2012
JallowBah:

Ignorance, when I dont even know what it means? Japanese people? Yeah, they are here. Working, paying taxes, driving, school, bicycles..whats your point..? Better to ask, than to act like I know everythingsmiley

Why? Cause long shirts is comfortable as wellsmiley

Hehehe, jallowbah, you need flogging lol. so when i replaced bike with okada, you didn't know i meant bike? when i also used "commercial bike", you also didn't see that abi?

Oya come here, kneel, raise your bum and close your eyes, you need canning. angry tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Quality Plain T-shirt @2,200 Only / Where Can I Get High Quality Ankara To Buy In Buck In Lagos / Quality Plain T-shirt At N2,200 only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.