Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? - Fashion/Clothing Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? (27340 Views)

See This G!rl O, Please Is This Madness Or Fashion? / Contact Dannexclothings For All Kinds Of Native Wear/trousers/bbm PIN :-2B5E4969 / De Eminent Men Wears (Corporate And Designers Suits, Blazers, Pants Trousers ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2012
Irresponsibility of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by LordBabs(m): 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2012
mehn, i like it when ladies sag: it keeps my eyes lazily busy. but when a guy sags, it irritates really.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by ikekings(m): 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2012
Na today... For my area na so the “agbero” boys go rush pour water inside it when they sight that kind tin... Even some of them go get stretch marks for there yansh and still expose it...
All I have to say is that na dem get there body they can wear whatever they like on it or expose it anyhow they like... As a sharp guy, I just wink at the sight of it and pass.... ##no time...
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2012
ikekings: Na today... For my area na so the “agbero” boys go rush pour water inside it when they sight that kind tin... Even some of them go get stretch marks for there yansh and still expose it...
All I have to say is that na dem get there body they can wear whatever they like on it or expose it anyhow they like... As a sharp guy, I just wink at the sight of it and pass.... ##no time...

Make 'apolo' no catch that your eyes cheesy
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by ikekings(m): 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2012
kunletiwoo:

Make 'apolo' no catch that your eyes cheesy
Lol... Always sharp now(like the speed of light)...
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2012
ikekings: Lol... Always sharp now(like the speed of light)...
Speed of light indeed grin grin grin
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by chasy16(f): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2012
kunletiwoo:

I think she sighted an example and emphasized more on it. wink

But when emphasising with a view of bias-ness, what do I have to calll that?
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2012
chasy16:

But when emphasising with a view of bias-ness, what do I have to calll that?

Then you will have to question her motives before you conclude that she's being judgmental.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by yohannazack(m): 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2012
All these thins are strategies frm the pit of hell to increase the kingdom of hell. It's a pity dat christian ladies are d ones propagatin dis satanic ideas. It's a gross irresponsibility when a lady dresses dis way. And such a woman can not be married by any reasonable person.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2012
imagine dat.. how does sagging affect you directly or indirectly. does it affect your senses (remove your eyes)
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by JallowBah(f): 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2012
yohanna zack: All these thins are strategies frm the pit of hell to increase the kingdom of hell. It's a pity dat christian ladies are d ones propagatin dis satanic ideas. It's a gross irresponsibility when a lady dresses dis way. And such a woman can not be married by any reasonable person.

You got me laughing out loud. Thank you!
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by uyogabie(f): 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2012
kunletiwoo:

IMO, I think it's a sign of irresponsibility. A lady/gurl that really knows her worth wouldn't do such. More also, people like that don't attract descent Men but 'agbero' boys, cos descent Men wouldn't want to be identified with them,you know? And that's the beginning of marital misfortune.

The way you dress will determine the way you will be addressed smiley
seconded.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by mskata(m): 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
On a second tot, won't be happy to see my gf doing it sha
So, its wrong to me
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by gbanikiti(m): 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2012
chasy16: Op, yes even though sagging is wrong, I don't think u should be the one to pass judgement. And if I may ask, do u think any man in his right sense would wanna view ur own sagging nyash? Cause the last time I set my eyes on u, u outta shape and ur face is a no go area. U can as well post pix here to prove me wrong. Those who know u can as well testify my claims.
sorry o! I have never set my eyes on you or any nairalander! So I don't know who you are talking about.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by deebrain(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
abiL: The people that I've seen with half their b[u]m out in the open for the world to see are:

• people that deceive themselves and buy clothes in sizes that are too small for their fat behind.

• lesbians

• people that can't afford a belt

May God bless you with plenty of money and a good husband for this comment..........
and such ladies remind us of conductors that used to expose their behind while collecting their fare....it is not sexy at all.....
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by awesomet1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2012
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by controlseven: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2012
I have the most beautiful backside in this world but i'll rather not expose it in the name of sagging! Hey! Don't peep!
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
sagging of trousers by women:irresponsibility or fashion?

In their mind - low waist grin
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
awesome_t: Ain't no love in the heart of the City.
http://hitplayonline.files./2012/08/17-heart-of-the-city-ft-yetty-big-l-and-tipsy.mp3

who be this undecided
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by ignis: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2012
I guess most ladies sag in order to allow air enter the place.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by nkenzino(m): 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2012
come one , come all vote LIKWID lounge as best bar,best new bar,best club n best new club....http://www.thecbrawards.com/index.php?option=com_smartformer&formid=5
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by albacete(m): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2012
bendazum:

Seems like 80% of nairaland users access it with a phone.

i think u are right. (typing dis on my phone)
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by albacete(m): 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2012
ignis: I guess most ladies sag bin order to allow air enter the place.

Hahahaha
u're kidding, right?
so them don get auxiliary nostrils be dat?
awesome_t: Ain't no love in the heart of the City.
http://hitplayonline.files./2012/08/17-heart-of-the-city-ft-yetty-big-l-and-tipsy.mp3

why do u have to overflog dat issue?
This thread is abt "sagging", NOT "ALUU4"
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by honeric01(m): 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2012
JallowBah:

I find it more irritating with peope I dont even know trying to act a boss on what people can and can not wear.

Why not just walk naked?
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by tulk2mi: 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2012
@Kunletiwoo, did u say decent men? if decent men are in the likes of polictician, bankers,lawyers even pastors etc,
they are d ones patronizing dis girls. Eva been to a function where this pple are gathered?they normally dont take their WELL DRESSED wives there, ur eyes will turn red.

If u dont beleive me, just ask the wife of a polictician where her husband is, u go her tori like
" I hv not seen my husband for days ooo, i hear he has bought a land in one hotel because of one ugly irresponsible girl who wears low waist" grin grin
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2012
tulk2mi: @Kunletiwoo, did u say decent men? if decent men are in the likes of polictician, bankers,lawyers even pastors etc,
they are d ones patronizing dis girls. Eva been to a function where this pple are gathered?they normally dont take their WELL DRESSED wives there, ur eyes will turn red.

If u dont beleive me, just ask the wife of a polictician where her husband is, u go her tori like
" I hv not seen my husband for days ooo, i hear he has bought a land in one hotel because of one ugly irresponsible girl who wears low waist" grin grin
Smh... smiley
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by ciphoenix: 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2012
kunletiwoo:

IMO, I think it's a sign of irresponsibility. A lady/gurl that really knows her worth wouldn't do such. More also, people like that don't attract descent Men but 'agbero' boys, cos descent Men wouldn't want to be identified with them,you know? And that's the beginning of marital misfortune.

[size=18pt]The way you dress will determine the way you will be addressed smiley
[/size]
how bout "do not judge a book by its cover" grin
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2012
ciphoenix: how bout "do not judge a book by its cover" grin

Do you compare living things with non - living things? smiley
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by ciphoenix: 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2012
kunletiwoo:

Do you compare living things with non - living things? smiley
true smiley
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by vanstanzy(m): 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2012
JallowBah:

I find it more irritating with peope I dont even know trying to act a boss on what people can and can not wear.

Girl, u get me so wrong. Its not a matter of what people can wear or not wear, but its a matter of, if u must wear cloths, pls wear it decently. Why do u think movies come with ratings? Answer: cos obscenity does not appeal to everyone. Note, we ain't talking of ladies wearing trousers or not here.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2012
ciphoenix: true smiley

A stone on your head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Quality Plain T-shirt @2,200 Only / Where Can I Get High Quality Ankara To Buy In Buck In Lagos / Quality Plain T-shirt At N2,200 only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.