Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? - Fashion/Clothing Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? (27344 Views)

See This G!rl O, Please Is This Madness Or Fashion? / Contact Dannexclothings For All Kinds Of Native Wear/trousers/bbm PIN :-2B5E4969 / De Eminent Men Wears (Corporate And Designers Suits, Blazers, Pants Trousers ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 10, 2012
hornipipe: just stroll into a bank.. tongue
cheesy
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by ifeegee(f): 11:02am On Oct 10, 2012
Sagging,is done by a class of pple who know exactly what they are up to,either they are showing off their cellulite filled butts or boxers that has seen better days,which ever way,all na market strategy.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by JallowBah(f): 11:03am On Oct 10, 2012
abiL:

Yep lesbians. The ones that sag their pants are the girls who have a masculine role in their homosexu[a]l relationships.

Lol.

I sag at times, used to do it much before.
You could NOT see my crack.
You could NOT see my underwear.

I always wear tops that are long enough, and even a damn belt. Pfff...
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by oyeleyemaureen(m): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2012
Simply stupidity. We've been complaining about this on the part of the guys. Now, Girlz... JEEZ
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Toktee(m): 11:09am On Oct 10, 2012
bennyraz:

1- Is it your backside that is open?

2- why should you feel ashamed is it your nyansh

3- it feels so good to sag, a trial might just convince u

4. Try sagging you skirt
You are a ret.ard,if you dont have anything say keep your toilet shut
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 10, 2012
kunletiwoo: cheesy
grin grin
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by alexola20(m): 11:10am On Oct 10, 2012

Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Revolva(m): 11:11am On Oct 10, 2012
see i ave seen many gals butt....i see it as a gross irresponsibility and follow follow attitudes amongst our young gals...they dont think with their brain no more just their ass..market must sell na
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by lawizle(m): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2012
Okija_juju:

SHooooo!!! Shey na your yansh she dey expose?! Abeg drex make boys see better yansh jor!! angry angry These women know what men like and give it to us..
cheesy grin

No mind d wicked soul. Spoiling show for our konji. grin
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by wonlasewonimi: 11:12am On Oct 10, 2012
It gives us men the opportunity to observe good dichotomies!
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 10, 2012
hornipipe: grin grin
You sure the assignment you gave dat dude was enough? Badt guy grin
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 10, 2012
HQ:

Ah, Phew, I thought I read "beards" undecided
‎​◦нê◦нë◦нê◦нë◦нê◦°◦ cheesy perv
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Toktee(m): 11:26am On Oct 10, 2012
JallowBah:

Lol.

I sag at times, used to do it much before.
You could NOT see my crack.
You could NOT see my underwear.

I always wear tops that are long enough, and even a damn belt. Pfff...
You just do it to show your level of your indecency right or shuld i said you are a teanager?
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 10, 2012
kunletiwoo: You sure the assignment you gave dat dude was enough? Badt guy grin
if it isn't enough he can also stroll around his street cheesy
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 10, 2012
hornipipe: if it isn't enough he can also stroll around his street cheesy
No be small tin
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by tpapi: 11:34am On Oct 10, 2012
bennyraz:

1- Is it your backside that is open?

2- why should you feel ashamed is it your nyansh

3- it feels so good to sag, a trial might just convince u

4. Try sagging you skirt
common shut up,u talk n sound like an ashhy
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by JallowBah(f): 11:35am On Oct 10, 2012
Toktee: You just do it to show your level of your indecency right or shuld i said you are a teanager?

No, and no.

What YOU consider nice, I might consider boring or even ugly.
Its comfortable.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 10, 2012
berem: Honestly, I have never posted a topic on NL but what I have been seeing lately by our ladies have pushed me to post this thread.
Many times am on the road,I see lot of ladies with sagged jeans.

What annoys me most is when you see them on motorcycles popularly called Okada,their backside is always exposed.I felt very ashamed as a lady seeing such and you need to see the way men stare at such ladies! I came across a fat lady on Okada today and lo and behold! I see wetin pass my eyes! Come see how okada men just dey look! I was even ashamed on her behalf.though her jeans was sagged,she had no idea that her backside was exposed.omo come see free show! I had to run and meet her to adjust her jeans! Damn!
I have never sagged my jeans so I don't know how is looks like.
undecided
I know men sag a lot but is it a good idea for women to sag too?

What is new under the sun? You think say she know know watin she wear, she dey find attention. That same woman if she reach another place she go still adjust the trouser come down make people see her strech marks...
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 10, 2012
JallowBah:

No, and no.

What YOU consider nice, I might consider boring or even ugly.
Its comfortable.

My dear, what is Abnormal is Abnormal, it has no other name than Abnormal.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by JallowBah(f): 11:44am On Oct 10, 2012
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by JallowBah(f): 11:44am On Oct 10, 2012
kunletiwoo:

My dear, what is Abnormal is Abnormal, it has no other name than Abnormal.

So, the one and only truth about abnormal is YOUR words..?
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by wisestfool: 11:47am On Oct 10, 2012
EVEN FOR MEN.................

IS TOTAL MADNESS
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Werehkpe: 11:48am On Oct 10, 2012
HA HA HA

Everyone is sayin "NA EYESORE" but if u see am, u go de look am like say na all u want in life

Fucking hypocrites. ABEG ME I LIKE AM JARE.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by chasy16(f): 11:49am On Oct 10, 2012
Op, yes even though sagging is wrong, I don't think u should be the one to pass judgement. And if I may ask, do u think any man in his right sense would wanna view ur own sagging nyash? Cause the last time I set my eyes on u, u outta shape and ur face is a no go area. U can as well post pix here to prove me wrong. Those who know u can as well testify my claims.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by dabrake(m): 11:53am On Oct 10, 2012
what is good for the goose is also good for the gander
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 10, 2012
chasy16: Op, yes even though sagging is wrong, I don't think u should be the one to pass judgement. And if I may ask, do u think any man in his right sense would wanna view ur own sagging nyash? Cause the last time I set my eyes on u, u outta shape and ur face is a no go area. U can as well post pix here to prove me wrong. Those who know u can as well testify my claims.

She didn't pass any judgement; She only asked if it's a good idea for women to sag?
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Adanyebe(m): 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2012
How does that brings food to my table? HUh undecided
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by chasy16(f): 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2012
kunletiwoo:

She didn't pass any judgement; She only asked if it's a good idea for women to sag?

Guy take a spy @ her 3rd paragraph.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by vanstanzy(m): 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2012
nikkyshyne: Op, Low waist jeans you mean? Cox I can't imagine a lady 'sagging'.

Either u cant imagine a lady sagging or u have decided to turn a blind eye to this abomination, called sagging in ladies (even men).
Do they even know its VERY IRRITATING? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Booty4me: 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2012
lol@replies.... If them like make them pulll all their nyassssssssh down.. my own na to look and move ahead .. no time cool
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by JallowBah(f): 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
vanstanzy:

Either u cant imagine a lady sagging or u have decided to turn a blind eye to this abomination, called sagging in ladies (even men).
Do they even know its VERY IRRITATING? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry

I find it more irritating with peope I dont even know trying to act a boss on what people can and can not wear.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
chasy16:

Guy take a spy @ her 3rd paragraph.

I think she sighted an example and emphasized more on it. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Quality Plain T-shirt @2,200 Only / Where Can I Get High Quality Ankara To Buy In Buck In Lagos / Quality Plain T-shirt At N2,200 only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.