Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? - Fashion/Clothing Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? (27343 Views)

See This G!rl O, Please Is This Madness Or Fashion? / Contact Dannexclothings For All Kinds Of Native Wear/trousers/bbm PIN :-2B5E4969 / De Eminent Men Wears (Corporate And Designers Suits, Blazers, Pants Trousers ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by JallowBah(f): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

Hehehe, jallowbah, you need flogging lol. so when i replaced bike with okada, you didn't know i meant bike? when i also used "commercial bike", you also didn't see that abi?

Oya come here, kneel, raise your bum and close your eyes, you need canning. angry tongue

How the hell am I supposed to know that Okada means bike? I aint nigerian.
Commercial bike can also mean, for SOME PEOPLE, a motorcycle. I have heard many africans say bike instead of motorcycle.

Nice try to put me down, though, since you aint got nothing else to go on.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by honeric01(m): 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
JallowBah:

How the hell am I supposed to know that Okada means bike? I aint nigerian.
Commercial bike can also mean, for SOME PEOPLE, a motorcycle. I have heard many africans say bike instead of motorcycle.

Nice try to put me down, though, since you aint got nothing else to go on.

LOL, i thought you posted before that you take bike, your sisters does, your mum does too? you wrote this yourself, now you're claiming you never knew okada meant bikes? LOL

Now you're no longer Nigerian? hehehehe, you're a case, sweetie, i ain't putting you down, just trying to see the comfort you derive from sagging grin
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by JallowBah(f): 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

LOL, i thought you posted before that you take bike, your sisters does, your mum does too? you wrote this yourself, now you're claiming you never knew okada meant bikes? LOL

Now you're no longer Nigerian? hehehehe, you're a case, sweetie, i ain't putting you down, just trying to see the comfort you derive from sagging grin

Oh, goodness..Yes, I ride bike, and if you go back, that was an answer to a post where you wrote the word bike.
You wrote okada after.
And, I also wrote; IF okada means bike...IF. As in; "I am guessing".

And I have never claimed to be nigerian, have I?
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2012
JallowBah:

Oh, goodness..Yes, I ride bike, and if you go back, that was an answer to a post where you wrote the word bike.
You wrote okada after.

smiley
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by honeric01(m): 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2012
JallowBah:

You wrote okada after.

honeric01:

They don't use commericial bike in the western world, geddit now?

So sissi, you sagging in Nigeria is really a negative signal, if you like, wrap wrapper cover am. why not just buy saggy pants that's your size if you're not cool with using belt?

In summary, commercial bike used to as public transport is called Okada in Nigeria and no they don't ride "okada" in the western world as you try to claim. private bike is not same with motorbike.

Make we drop this, all i am saying is that, why do you wear over-sized baggy pants just because you want to sag it even as a woman? do you have boils around your waist? grin grin cheesy
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by JallowBah(f): 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

In summary, commercial bike used to as public transport is called Okada in Nigeria and no they don't ride "okada" in the western world as you try to claim. private bike is not same with motorbike.

Make we drop this, all i am saying is that, why do you wear over-sized baggy pants just because you want to sag it even as a woman? do you have boils around your waist? grin grin cheesy

You see...if you had just written that when I asked the first time, I would not have to have a long discussion with you about what I know and not know. I asked.

I have already answered that question. But then again, seem like you have a hard time reading things I actually write.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by JallowBah(f): 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
kunletiwoo: smiley

I am hoping you are on my side here, lol.

I asked! You can`t learn without askingsmiley
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by honeric01(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
JallowBah:

You see...if you had just written that when I asked the first time, I would not have to have a long discussion with you about what I know and not know. I asked.

I have already answered that question. But then again, seem like you have a hard time reading things I actually write.

Nope you didn't answer it, i said what kinda comfort do you gain from saggy pants?
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by JallowBah(f): 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

Nope you didn't answer it, i said what kinda comfort do you gain from saggy pants?

Its comfortable. What more than that do you really need?
Details? No clinging, no tugging, less fixing than with tight pants, more loose movement, and, I like how it looks on me.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by honeric01(m): 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
JallowBah:

Its comfortable. What more than that do you really need?
Details? No clinging, no tugging, less fixing than with tight pants, more loose movement, and, I like how it looks on me.

LoL, comfortable yet you adjust by pulling down your long shirt? embarassed
it's comfortable, yet you can't wear it without a long shirt? shocked
it's comfortable, yet you have to keep pulling it back up when it's about to fall off? tongue
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by JallowBah(f): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

LoL, comfortable yet you adjust by pulling down your long shirt? embarassed
it's comfortable, yet you can't wear it without a long shirt? shocked
it's comfortable, yet you have to keep pulling it back up when it's about to fall off? tongue

I dont pull my shirt down. My shirt is long enough. The only thing that pushes my shirt up is my wide hips. And I have that problem no matter what pants I wear.
I CAN wear it without a long shirt, but then I would be showing more than I feel comfortable with.
I dont pull my pants up much. I pull them up more when they are tight, actually, so they "stay in place".

You dont give up trying, do you?
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by honeric01(m): 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
JallowBah:

I dont pull my shirt down. My shirt is long enough. The only thing that pushes my shirt up is my wide hips. And I have that problem no matter what pants I wear.
I CAN wear it without a long shirt, [b][size=18pt]but [/size][/b]then I would be showing more than I feel comfortable with.
I dont pull my pants up much. I pull them up more when they are tight, actually, so they "stay in place".

You dont give up trying, do you?

Booboo maybe you're just knowing me... grin grin grin grin grin

You feel comfortable in it, yet you can't wear it without a long shirt because you would be showing more than you feel comfortable with? then how can you call such comfort when limitation is all that's it's known for? undecided
How can a saggy pants stay in place? if it stays in place, then that's not sagging.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by JallowBah(f): 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

Booboo maybe you're just knowing me... grin grin grin grin grin

You feel comfortable in it, yet you can't wear it without a long shirt because you would be showing more than you feel comfortable with? then how can you call such comfort when limitation is all that's it's known for? undecided
How can a saggy pants stay in place? if it stays in place, then that's not sagging.

Oh goodness. I always wear long shirts. The difference is that when I wear tight pants, I take them a little bit longer up.
My saggingpant lay down on my hips, they dont move much at all, thank you very much.

Anything more?
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2012
It's fashion i suppose.

I will wear baggy pants/large size sweat pants in a heartbeat!! but NEVER will I sag.
I don't like to see men doing it much less women. tongue
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by honeric01(m): 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2012
JallowBah:

Oh goodness. I always wear long shirts. The difference is that when I wear tight pants, I take them a little bit longer up.
My saggingpant lay down on my hips, they dont move much at all, thank you very much.

Anything more?

Let me let you be ok? cool
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by JallowBah(f): 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
honeric01:

Let me let you be ok? cool

And thats what you should let everyone dosmiley
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by james1(m): 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2012
Opening the"boot"is fashion.awon badt gurls de find person wey dem wan blind dem eye!
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by honeric01(m): 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2012
JallowBah:

And thats what you should let everyone dosmiley

Hehehehe, no problem as long as they are are not dressing to become a nuisance to the society at large.
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by james1(m): 6:16am On Oct 12, 2012
As if sagging is not enough,gurls are going "pantless" by the day.so when they sagg,one see's the "boot" proper instead of some pant.
The funny part is most gurls desperately try to cover their behind with their tops after deliberately wearing a lowwaist jean!lol
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 12, 2012
JallowBah:

I am hoping you are on my side here, lol.

I asked! You can`t learn without askingsmiley
Lol... Swiri, there's nothing to worry abt, am always on ur side... smiley
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 12, 2012
honeric01:

Hehehehe... You guys are really funny grin
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by ciphoenix: 8:55am On Oct 12, 2012
Whew
Re: Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion? by ciphoenix: 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2012
#SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Quality Plain T-shirt @2,200 Only / Where Can I Get High Quality Ankara To Buy In Buck In Lagos / Quality Plain T-shirt At N2,200 only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.