Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? (9267 Views)

It's Natural That You Take Care Of People You Love. But To What Extent? / What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? / Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:12am On Oct 12, 2012
Jojo Armani: help me tell dat obasijoy, even if there is no time u enjoyed. U will remember him for his evil ways.
I thought dis whole topic was about missing som1 nd not remebering som1....they are 2 dffrt words! U can rmber som1 nd not miss d person! I rmber my Ex...bt Missn him?? Hell NO!
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by Topeedo: 10:42am On Oct 12, 2012
I DONT MISS MY EX, I MISS THE SEX, THAT WAS ALL SHE WAS ABLE TO GIVE ME...NOTHING MORE
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by Mynd44: 10:46am On Oct 12, 2012
Miss the sex abi? You can't have the sex without the ex so you miss her
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
Its only when we want to lie that we will say we don't. Even if its just for a second, you will still miss that ex as there will be a reason why you were with him/her in the first place

on a very serious and sincere note i don't!
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:22am On Oct 12, 2012
Mynd_44: Miss the sex abi? You can't have the sex without the ex so you miss her
Lol...y r u so against pple dt dont miss dr Exes?? D fact dt u missd urs doesnt mean everyone shud nah!
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by Mynd44: 11:53am On Oct 12, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
Lol...y r u so against pple dt dont miss dr Exes?? D fact dt u missd urs doesnt mean everyone shud nah!
Okay ma'am

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by Princessaleeza: 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2012
U miss ur Ex when ur new lover is not up 2 d tax. I mean if he cant perform like ur Ex & if he did not care or love u.
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by chizzy2(f): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2012
Missing ur ex is jst natural,cos atlist he once meant alot to u.except u wanna tell me its so easy to erase any part of ur life like it didnt exist,den d question is: what makes us humans n real,n not puppets in a movie?
I still miss my ex,but dat doesnt mean we wont move on from our break up.
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by bingbagbo(m): 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2012
190-the-clown:
Bin gbagbo я u missing ur ex grin grin

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by 190theclown: 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2012
grin grin
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
190-the-clown:
grin grin
Ermm...are u d same 190?? Just wondering!
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by 190theclown: 9:58am On Oct 13, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
Ermm...are u d same 190?? Just wondering!

Yeah I am - and nyce 2meet u #winks# grin grin
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2012
190-the-clown:

Yeah I am - and nyce 2meet u #winks# grin grin
Lol..nice to kno ya too! cheesy
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by 190theclown: 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:

#winks#

Care 4a pm

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by bingbagbo(m): 7:42am On Oct 14, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:

you are welcome grin
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by NinoDeDios: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2012
WackyJ1:
What you're saying does not follow at all.
1. You say people MISS their ex because they are currently dating people who are worse and that you yourself do not miss your ex because of your new awesome guy.
2. You also say that Good girls are rare to find
3. You say that guys miss their exes more than girls do. If this follows your first statement above then it stands to reason that
a. Guys meet girls that are worse that their exes more times than not and in the same vain girls meet guys who are better than their exes.
If the above assumption is true and your first statement is also assumed to be true then it means that
b. guys keep dating "bad girls" that means that for guys, that the difference between the ex and the current is that one is just slightly worse than the other and looking at your statement no 2 it means that there is no guarantee that the ex was a good girl... Looking at all this guys have very little reason to miss their exes if at all
but if the reverse happens for the girls then girls must miss their ex because it was not that he was all bad...

Hahaha. Nice one. A tad pedantic but ur prolly a philosophy & logic buff.
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2012
bin gbagbo:

you are welcome grin

cheesy welcome to whr?
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by 190theclown: 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:

cheesy welcome to whr?

grin grin
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by bingbagbo(m): 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:

cheesy welcome to whr?

embarassed embarassed
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
bin gbagbo:

embarassed embarassed
lool...oya sorry!
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by WackyJ1(m): 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2012
Nino De Dios:

Hahaha. Nice one. A tad pedantic but ur prolly a philosophy & logic buff.
smiley nah Science actually
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by CaroTone(f): 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
I don't miss my ex cos my brain has a way of formatting unnecessary stuffs that are not meant keeping.
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by addictiv(m): 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
I have always wondered why they always try to come back even when they are the ones who initiated the breakup. It really beats me. Unfortunately for them, I dont give second a chance.
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by nollynesta: 9:03am On Nov 22, 2013
obasijoy: I'm very serious. From the responds on this thread, I will deduce that guys miss their ex more than ladies. You can only miss your ex if you didn't meet someone richer, better than him in all aspects. I even thank God that we are not together. He was just like a bad luck to me. My heart is fully in love with someone and I'm too busy to remember him.
Joy ur post clearly shows dat u neva felt anything 4 him all u were interested was material things...Do u really knw wat it means 2 luv som1 without reason?
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by obasijoy(f): 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
nollynesta: Joy ur post clearly shows dat u neva felt anything 4 him all u were interested was material things...Do u really knw wat it means 2 luv som1 without reason?

Not really,i felt something for him then. but i'm not a dog!i don't eat my vomit,once it's over between us,it's over, i will move ahead immediately no time,and if i mistakenly shade tears before the breakup,that's the end of the person in my heart.

Moreover,I'm married and the kind of love and pampering i get from my Oga at the top and his family,makes me to always thank God for bringing him to me and always believe that there is reason for everything that happens in our lives.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. / Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) / Things Every Girl Wants From Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.