Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

E-book On 7 Attractive Male Body Lamguages. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / E-book On 7 Attractive Male Body Lamguages. (799 Views)

Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) / Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-book On 7 Attractive Male Body Lamguages. by dapmillz(m): 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2012
Hello everyone,
I am an info marketer and I just got this info product strictly
For the guys. Its about using bodylanguage to attract pretty
And cute chicks.
Truth is most of us(guys) exude bodylanguage that makes us look
Like "wuzzes".By just pushing ur bodylanguage up with this secret, u'lld be steps ahead of ur pears in the dating game. If u really want to learn the effective way to
use bodylanguage to your advantagem..u can contact me on ma e-mail::
Jolayemi_dapo@yahoo.com...am giving this out in a relatively cheap
Amount...thanks
Re: E-book On 7 Attractive Male Body Lamguages. by dapmillz(m): 6:54am On Oct 20, 2012
The ebook's still available.
Re: E-book On 7 Attractive Male Body Lamguages. by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 20, 2012
Can u imagine?! E-book on learning body language?? Nothing wey i no go take dis my eye see for nl. Olorun ma je n se oriburuku... Smh.
ole!
Re: E-book On 7 Attractive Male Body Lamguages. by youtoo: 8:44am On Oct 20, 2012
booqee: Can u imagine?! E-book on learning body language?? Nothing wey i no go take dis my eye see for nl. Olorun ma je n se oriburuku... Smh.
ole!

This is not the right way to go about it.If you are not interested in the
product,you don't need to write anything .Look at the pitch,read it,if you
must, and go your way.

It's high time we learn to treat others with courtesy in this country.

The internet is a reservoir and all the things you are writing today
may come back to hunt you later in life.

Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: E-book On 7 Attractive Male Body Lamguages. by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 20, 2012
These kind of ebooks is the major reason while most guys alter their movement and turning themselves into k-legged cripples embarassed

(1) (Reply)

True Life Situation.. A Test Case Of Morality & Reality / Letter 2 My Unborn Child Still Looking For Right Mother For You !!!!! / Women's Ways Of Expressing And Showing Displeasure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.