Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Please Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me (896 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / Am Confused, Please Advice Me / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me by phillip001(m): 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2008
please house i need a help,i have been into a relationship, we strted when we where still in school, we finished our nysc last two years,the relationship is five years old and still love this girl very much, but due to the face that no good job yet, the relationship in now on fear,not that i want to leave her but she in afriad of staying.
what do i do,please advice me.
Re: Please Advice Me by EngrEE: 11:56am On Mar 25, 2008
I understand how u both feel, but one thing i believe is that destiny can only be delayed and not change.
if the girl was meant to be with so shall it be.
+
Re: Please Advice Me by efuah(f): 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2008
Amen!

What's she afraid of poster?
Re: Please Advice Me by olanajim(m): 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2008
Poverty.
Re: Please Advice Me by Busta(f): 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2008
I don't understand
is it the both of u that ain't got a job or just one of u? u or her?
Re: Please Advice Me by iice(f): 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2008
Hmmm undecided
Re: Please Advice Me by echelon(m): 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2008
She will be afraid of staying when it appears you don't have any plans. No good job yet you said. I guess that means the income won't be enough to sustain a marriage? If thats the case, work on getting a better job and make up your mind what you want to do with her. Re-assure her and let her on on your plans.
Re: Please Advice Me by Sisikill: 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2008
phillip001:

please house i need a help,i have been into a relationship, we strted when we where still in school, we finished our nysc last two years,the relationship is five years old and still love this girl very much, but due to the face that no good job yet, the relationship in now on fear,not that i want to leave her but she in afriad of staying.
what do i do,please advice me.

For Better for worse
For Richer for poorer

Sadly, in this [I]it's all about what I want [/I] world we live in, those words have been edited to justify some selfish behavior. It's now for Better and Richer only. Don't get me wrong, I certainly wish for everyone to only be better and richer in their lives. . . but not everyone is born with a silver spoon wedged in their mouths. We're not all Dangotes, Obansanjo, Yaraduas and the lot. It takes time and effort especially in this day and age and if this girl can't see beyond what you are now. . . to the better man you hope be in future (and I assume you are working hard to be somebody because it would be a bit hypocritical of you to come here and whine about your girlfriend not sticking with you through the thin when you are not giving her any indication there will be a thick) then I say you're WELL RID OF HER!!!

Yes, Yes, I know . . . you love her, she loves you, oh it’s been five years :rolleyes: but you have to understand that is has gone beyond loving each other, You also need to support each other! The former without the latter. . . I'm sorry to say, is a big whole pile of steaming crap! What is to say she won't up and leave you in the future if God forbid, something happens and the balance on your bank account does not match the minimum she’s comfortable with? Is that what you want? Think about it, my friend and thank the Lord he’s shown you a glimpse into what the future might hold for you if you go ahead and marry her. I say might because. . .who knows, right?

Good Luck!
Re: Please Advice Me by donpapa(m): 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2008
I understand how u both feel, but one thing i believe is that destiny can only be delayed and not change.
if the girl was meant to be with so shall it be.
+

True talk !

(1) (Reply)

Truth About Girls Dating Married Men / Do You Think It Is Good To Leave Your Girl That You Want To Marry Right Here / *definition Of Kiss According To Different Prof.*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.