Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? (38003 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by DECOtech(m): 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2012
ifyalways: I refused my husbands proposal twice!
Reason:there are things i knew he's yet to get right as an individual.I gave him reasons on both occasions and he worked on himself.

I think a rejection with a sincere reason should be easy on the heart. cheesy
very Very Good
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by hustla(m): 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2012
A-town:

RIP Bernie.. Give her ddd d dyyyccck..lol
Anyway, if a girl says she doesn't want to marry you for whatever reason, leave her alone and find someone else. There are 3.5 billion women out there looking for husbands so why should you be sprung on one girl. Whatever she thinks she has, 200 million girls have it 50times better. Gone are the days of shakara men. If you have to ask a girl more than one time, she doesn't know what she wants. move on. She's only wasting her time. By the time she makes up her mind, you would have a found a better person that wants you.
@ the lady that rejected her husband twice. YOU GET MIND OO. Hope you got married >5yrs ago because if try that kain nonsense in this modern day, before you even say "N" somebody else go don marry d guy. By the time you add "O" to make it "NO" that someone else go don born pikin sef.

You said it all! If say the husband na really fine boy like say Trey Songs wey all her friends dey eye am,she for don give herself brain!
Make she try am for 2012 Na,wey pretty sexy babes dey find husband like say na passport to enter heaven..
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2012
pro01: I can't imagine the sort of mumu that begs a woman all over the place with a marriage proposal. . .to the extent of giving her the opportunity to 'denge pose' for you and turn you down!

The ideal situation is that the woman would figuratively be on her knees begging/praying/hoping that you would propose. . . Such that you already kinda know it's a done deal if/when YOU decide to marry her. On the contrary, when it's a case of you begging her to agree to marry you, then you're already setting the stage for a fuckkked up marriage in which you would be a mumufied cuckold.

If a woman has to be begged endlessly for marriage, and she eventually agrees, it's almost as if she had to be persuaded to 'manage' you. Probably she was holding out, waiting for her second/third/tenth 'boyfriend' (that she deems richer and/or 'nicer' than you) to propose to her. . .and if that doesn't materialise, and time is no longer on her side, she then reluctantly settles for your 'manageable', second choice azz. Understand: She's most likely begging another man to propose to her, while your sorry azz is begging her to accept your proposal. Mba nunu; tufiakwa.

God forbids that sensible men would put themselves in that abominable and dishonourable position. Men with healthy egos don't roll like that; let the wimps keep begging random hoes for marriage.
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by wizard01(m): 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2012
There are 5000 other girls out there, she just missed it.
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Gracious10: 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2012
A-town:

You are just contradicting yourself all over the place. If she is no longer interested in him/sees something wrong with him that he needs to evaluate, why should he re-evaluate/change himself for her when he can tell her to f000000k off and find someone who likes him for him and marry him for him. If you know you don't want to marry a guy, then quit the relationship and move on. Is this primary school? You want him to start asking you 15times before you'll agree. Immature rubbish.

You just proved my point! Keep parading that attitude.
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by nnekaela(f): 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2012
jiogah: Propose to ha best friend, she go give hasef brain immediately
ℓ=))ℓ. Na so
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by bid4rich(m): 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2012
cindyrella: If she says no, propose again and again until she gives you a reasonable answer!

Or

Drink otapiapia tongue

oh girl! You harsh o and im sure you will not say that to ur guy or else, ehn! Hmmmmmm im afraid that otapiapia may be ur own. Remember that you are emotional being o
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Ngodigha1(m): 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2012
tO GET OVER IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, just insult the lady. call her all sorts of names e.g, ikwikwi, udene, ezi, enwe, anumanu, ekwensu odu ogonogo etc.

3 Likes

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
Gracious:
Truth is that there are men who will never get married cos no woman will accept them.(Nne ga alu) Some have so much curses following them.. Fix urself before u disjoint another life.
(Now that's for everyone)
When a woman rejects a proposal, it means the man doesn't meet her expectations. She might have her reasons but she doesn't want him. He should mover on and find someone that will appreciate the fact that he really loves her and want to spend the rest of his life with her.
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by vislabraye(m): 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2012
This is a hypothetical question because its unlikely any thing like this can happen.
Its ridiculous for you to be daying a woman for many years and propose to her and she says no. It means she wants to be giving her product for free.
For her to agree to date you for long means she likes you. That is if she has not found another bobo.
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2012
Ngodigha1: tO GET OVER IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, just insult the lady. call her all sorts of names e.g, ikwikwi, udene, ezi, enwe, anumanu, ekwensu odu ogonogo etc.

lol
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2012
sexyval: If she refuses ,its simply means d guy shud work on himself ,dats all . It doesn't mean she doesn't luv him .some guys are sooo stupid dat they are even scared to re-examine themselves. Rubbish !!!

And you were busy chopping his money You didnt even point out his silliness and you feel its at the point of marriage proposal you should display your cobra fangs. Ooooooh......Winchy winchy.

2 Likes

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Gracious10: 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2012
okpara ugo:

And you were busy chopping his money You didnt even point out his silliness and you feel its at the point of marriage proposal you should display your cobra fangs. Ooooooh......Winchy winchy.

What makes u think she's the one chopping his money and not the other way round? Some ladies are very comfortable to seek anything thing from the man. If the man is comfy, its a plus to him. Not all women are gold diggers. I don't understand such generalization of the man feeling like he's spent gold on a woman.
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2012
pro01: I can't imagine the sort of mumu that begs a woman all over the place with a marriage proposal. . .to the extent of giving her the opportunity to 'denge pose' for you and turn you down!

The ideal situation is that the woman would figuratively be on her knees begging/praying/hoping that you would propose. . . Such that you already kinda know it's a done deal if/when YOU decide to marry her. On the contrary, when it's a case of you begging her to agree to marry you, then you're already setting the stage for a fuckkked up marriage in which you would be a mumufied cuckold.

If a woman has to be begged endlessly for marriage, and she eventually agrees, it's almost as if she had to be persuaded to 'manage' you. Probably she was holding out, waiting for her second/third/tenth 'boyfriend' (that she deems richer and/or 'nicer' than you) to propose to her. . .and if that doesn't materialise, and time is no longer on her side, she then reluctantly settles for your 'manageable', second choice azz. Understand: She's most likely begging another man to propose to her, while your sorry azz is begging her to accept your proposal. Mba nunu; tufiakwa.

God forbids that sensible men would put themselves in that abominable and dishonourable position. Men with healthy egos don't roll like that; let the wimps keep begging random hoes for marriage.

Your analysis catches the true picture of this case scenario. For every lady that plays with your marriage proposal, there is a man she is begging to propose. I call them confused ladies who think time is still on their side. 90% of the time, they come back begging for the man they rejected. So guy, better take a walk and behave as if nothing happened. You did see the result.

2 Likes

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Gracious10: 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:
When a woman rejects a proposal, it means the man doesn't meet her expectations. She might have her reasons but she doesn't want him. He should mover on and find someone that will appreciate the fact that he really loves her and want to spend the rest of his life with her.

Oh, I agree. The truth is that most people will never get married cos of their attitude. If that's not fixed, then ain't no one falling for such unrepentant individual. So spare me this story of him finding one who loves him. People make mistakes bc they refuse to work on themselves.

I have guy friend who has been married 3 times and they keep leaving him, as it stands now, women run from him, he isn't a terrible person but when he gets angry, he's like a crazy person. Who can deal with this kind of person? If he doesn't take care of his anger issues, he will keep running around. So certain things needs to be addressed.
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:42pm On Oct 15, 2012
Gracious10:
I have guy friend who has been married 3 times and they keep leaving him, as it stands now, women run from him, he isn't a terrible person but when he gets angry, he's like a crazy person. Who can deal with this kind of person? If he doesn't take care of his anger issues, he will keep running around. So certain things needs to be addressed.
A lady rejecting a ring means she doesn't love the guy. The reason she doesn't love him is what you are saying he should work on. When you love someone' you see perfection in the presence of his faults. If she sees his faults, she doesn't love him. If he had faults, while dating she should have worked on that. If he can't change that, he should move on.

1 Like

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 16, 2012
if she refuses a guy shes been dating for long then it would really mean shes probably been buying another bicycle whilst she was dating him... and without reason... lucky she wasnt calling chinedu instead of ur name when u were digging ha borehole...
sexyval: If she refuses ,its simply means d guy shud work on himself ,dats all . It doesn't mean she doesn't luv him .some guys are sooo stupid dat they are even scared to re-examine themselves. Rubbish !!!
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Shaw007(m): 12:16am On Oct 16, 2012
"If you propose to your lady and she refuses"
In Other News-she says NO. . .
. . .
. . .#YEPA
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by bowler(m): 12:34am On Oct 16, 2012
Na to go luk bush
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Opoki(m): 12:42am On Oct 16, 2012
@OP: Work on your Libido.
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 16, 2012
okpara ugo:

Your analysis catches the true picture of this case scenario. For every lady that plays with your marriage proposal, there is a man she is begging to propose. I call them confused ladies who think time is still on their side. 90% of the time, they come back begging for the man they rejected. So guy, better take a walk and behave as if nothing happened. You did see the result.

Although you are harsh, I must agree. I know many women like this.
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by azummi: 1:02am On Oct 16, 2012
Work on Ɣ☺ΰяself my dear there's clearly sumtin wrong wit u Ƒo̲̣̥R̶̲̥̅̊ †̥♥ refuse
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Ranoscky(m): 1:14am On Oct 16, 2012
Bone am go ur way naa...
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by achukwunet(f): 1:30am On Oct 16, 2012
Honestly the answer is right in front of you.... you KEEP TRYING!!!
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by engrchux: 2:04am On Oct 16, 2012
prince_onx:
Ol'boy you're very mean oh! But I love your answer. People come up with all kind of stu/p/d question everyday on NL and how they make it to front page baffles me.

There's no such thing as stu*pid questions, just stu*pid answers.
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by ena443: 3:03am On Oct 16, 2012
Last time I checked,no be by force to accept proposal na.
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Nobody: 5:11am On Oct 16, 2012
Reason:there are things i knew he's yet to get right as an individual.I gave him reasons on both occasions and he worked on himself.

aawww, Really?? cry cry cry so cute.....
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:01am On Oct 16, 2012
The question is,will a 21st century lady oppose marriage,I dont think so not when getting married is akin to climbing mountain,even if it occurs,it's rare except the lady has like many suitors waiting
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Tinkin: 6:02am On Oct 16, 2012
@op, a lady wont stay in a relatnshp after all these yrs nd finali reject ur proposal jst lik dat.am very sure d reasons she gav u gturnin u dwn were very reasonable reasons bt since er reasons didnt please u,u decided to call it unreasonable.u betta sit dwn nd examine urself before decidin on ur nxt action.trust naira landers to alws b one syded wen concludin such issues.forgettin there r alwz two sides of a story

1 Like

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 16, 2012

never thot I will ever say this, but I agree with u completely,wish all ladies culd be as wise as u.
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 16, 2012
you guys easily saying move on and find another lady its obvious you've never been in love before. when you've dated someone for long and gotten so used and pleased with that person moving on is a very scary task.

besides a proposal should be a mere formality as you should already know she wants to spend the rest of her life with you. so it's either she never really loved you all the while and you are Plan B, or there are really bad parts about you she's very scared of and wants you to correct before agreeing to be yours till the grave.

2 Likes

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by benbrains(m): 6:44am On Oct 16, 2012
look at U̶̲̥̅... The fact that the guy is proposing, does not necessarily mean d girl is alright in every way(mtcheww), who give am that right, like say she be perfect being, na "lof" cause am na. Rubbish!!!

M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣ advice... Guys don't try to prospose simply because U̶̲̥̅̊ want to upgrade ur social status or perhaps massage ur selfish egos... U̶̲̥̅̊ ll always come off as a jerk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me / Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up / 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.