Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? (16674 Views)

Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed / How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Mynd44: 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2012
Daresh: I had a spare tyre till the day I got married.
I have always thought noting could shock me again but this just reminds me that I am human
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by ffo(m): 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2012
The idea of "Spare Tyre" is mostly prominent in distant relationships.

Men are mostly victim of this phenomenon from the research i have conducted.
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by OmoAlata(f): 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2012
kessyur: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies?

I thought you meant having a big belly or a big bum embarassed

1 Like

Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by vascey(m): 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2012
sexkillz: Like i always say, having a "spare tyre" is not a license to be promiscuous. . . Having a spare tyre is recommended for both genders. In the words of my friend, a "shock absorber". Sadly the mindset of many is in the gutters. Some sleep around serially with their spare tyres while some self righteous nutters may even condemn you for choosing to have a spare tyre. . .

I say fark them.

It's all about the mindset!

Given time, even the most abnormal things will become acceptable...
Spare tyrism, man marry man etc; all products of a morally bankrupt society.
Very soon, wives and husbands will agitate for their rights to spare tyres.
Olohun gba wa oo

3 Likes

Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by KINGwax(m): 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2012
Sex---killzzzz....!
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by KINGwax(m): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
You are right. How can a lady ask a guy to be dedicated to her while she is with 2 other guys just in the name of "one might disappoint"? My vote is simple, I can't be a spare tire and I can't be with someone who has one.
The fact that she has one only tells me that she does not trust me enough and I won't also trust her cos she might just decide to cut me off and go after that guy anyday she wants and I will be left sitting on my hands like a kid that missed the school bus.
I believe in a relationship, it should be clearly defined, I will be with a girl cos I don't wanna be with any other person and that's why I don't have 'spare tires' or double date. And if she chooses to do so, I won't even ask her to choose, the minute I know, its off no matter how much I love her.
i'm surprised u chose not to be sexkillz's dog ds time. Somethin must be wrong. Maybe u need to read your master's opinion and bark after him. U can still modify
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Mynd44: 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2012
KINGwax: i'm surprised u chose not to be sexkillz's dog ds time. Somethin must be wrong. Maybe u need to read your master's opinion and bark after him. U can still modify
And you actually expect me to reply to this? Dude get a life
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by jimiphunmmy(f): 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2012
u guys/men dont usually give us a choice,u break the heart of girls several times that she then resorts to double dating so that when u eventually Bleep up as usual, it will be easy to get over you
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by adefash(m): 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2012
dBard:

so u gave her a reason t not invest wholly in her relationship,gave her reasons t doubt,compare n split her emotions? it depends on d mindset abi?? anybody dat opts f a spare tyre isn't ready f a true relationship. in luv,u make d leap (wisely). its an almost absolute investment xcpt ur still not ready t settle. focus on ur partner,its dat simple.
different ppl go into relationship for various reasons ok? Not every relationship is defined to end up being together.so play the game as the rule is defined.
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by sunkoye: 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2012
adefash:
there is nofin wrong if u know u are a spare tyre.u just know and maintain ur level or terminate ur relationship.quarel dey am? if u are dating another man's wife secretly, u wan be main tire?
I once met a lady who told me she had a bf she could not drop easily.i wasnt interested in taking her completely away from her guy and she didnt mind seeing along side side.wetin i be? No quarrel na! She respected me whenever my gf called, i gave her chance to be wif hers.we are all cheat.so...
tif tif....friends with benefits grin
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by jpphilips(m): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2012
sexkillz: Like i always say, having a "spare tyre" is not a license to be promiscuous. . . Having a spare tyre is recommended for both genders. In the words of my friend, a "shock absorber". Sadly the mindset of many is in the gutters. Some sleep around serially with their spare tyres while some self righteous nutters may even condemn you for choosing to have a spare tyre. . .

I say fark them.

It's all about the mindset!

i doubt if any sane guy will accept to be your spare Tyre if you don't sleep with him, practically impossible.

though mugu dey oooo
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Olumi4eva: 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2012
is true luv nt possible again
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2012
kessyur: my question is quite explicit as most of us guys are either the original or "spare tyre" to rely upon when the aftermath bad result of courtship emanate. What are your opinions?

shocked shocked shocked what's that
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by ichidodo: 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2012
berem: I don't think I need spare tyres.what I actually need is someone to fill up my petrol tank whenever it goes down abi? undecided
ABEG, MAKE I DROP C.V?
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2012
KINGwax: i'm surprised u chose not to be sexkillz's dog ds time. Somethin must be wrong. Maybe u need to read your master's opinion and bark after him. U can still modify
shocked cheesy
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Daresh(f): 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2012
White007:
Really?
And now that you are married nko, you still keep ur spare tyre?

No I don't need one any more.
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Sagamite(m): 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2012
It is only when you realise you are in a game with women is when you will know how to play the game.
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2012
@topic.... cheesy shocked....zip up! and you won't worry about spare tubes grin
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Mynd44: 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2012
I will Sau/type it again, any girl that decides to use me as spare tire or has one while with me is sleeping on okada. The second I know, she is out
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by AZeD1(m): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2012
Mynd_44: I will Sau/type it again, any girl that decides to use me as spare tire or has one while with me is sleeping on okada. The second I know, she is out
I'm with you on this one. Why the hell do you need a spare?

Daresh: I had a spare tyre till the day I got married.
What did you do with the spare? Remember your husband can still Bleep up so i advice you keep the spare and also tell him to get one.

1 Like

Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Sagamite(m): 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2012
Mynd_44: I will Sau/type it again, any girl that decides to use me as spare tire or has one while with me is sleeping on okada. The second I know, she is out

I have been spare tyre a few times, most of the girls did not know I knew. I could not care less. As long as I get laid and then I leave when I want to.
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Daresh(f): 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
I have always thought noting could shock me again but this just reminds me that I am human

Having a spare tyre doesn't mean I was F***king him. He was just a toaster that I knew I could always date if my boyfriend(now husband) ever tried anything (cheating, feeling like he was my all). You know you guys can act funny when you think a girl is crazy about you.
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by itsme2(m): 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2012
vascey:

Given time, even the most abnormal things will become acceptable...
Spare tyrism, man marry man etc; all products of a morally bankrupt society.
Very soon, wives and husbands will agitate for their rights to spare tyres.
Olohun gba wa oo
Open marriage comes to mind - na dis 1 sure pass.
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Euroclydon(m): 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
You are right. How can a lady ask a guy to be dedicated to her while she is with 2 other guys just in the name of "one might disappoint"? My vote is simple, I can't be a spare tire and I can't be with someone who has one.
The fact that she has one only tells me that she does not trust me enough and I won't also trust her cos she might just decide to cut me off and go after that guy anyday she wants and I will be left sitting on my hands like a kid that missed the school bus.
I believe in a relationship, it should be clearly defined, I will be with a girl cos I don't wanna be with any other person and that's why I don't have 'spare tires' or double date. And if she chooses to do so, I won't even ask her to choose, the minute I know, its off no matter how much I love her.

For this comment: You too much!!!
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Mynd44: 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2012
Sagamite:

I have been spare tyre a few times, most of the girls did not know I knew. I could not care less. As long as I get laid and then I leave when I want to.
And how would you feel if your girl was keeping a spare tire?
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2012
No one deserves to be an option for any lady. So I say, any man who knows any girl he is dating sees another man and tolerate that shit is not worth his dick

2 Likes

Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by promire2004(f): 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2012
Ideally, a lady is free to have suitors. If she's got d appeal and what it takes to be admired, she is definitely gonna meet different guys. Please, don't get it twisted ooo. A lady can have as many admirers as possible without neccessarily sleeping with them. Not all relationships end in marriage. For example, if a lady is in a relationship which isn't clearly defined, I think she should leave her options open. A lady can be friends with the opposite sex without sleeping with them. Although, the best option is to examine someone closely before you start a relationship with the person. Long courtships isn't a guarantee for marriage hence the duration of the courtship shouldn't be more than a year. A lady feels insecure when she is stuck in a relationship for too long without any guarantee of marriage. As for guys, please be honest. If you find out that the person you are dating isn't good enough for marriage, please make her understand by giving her genuine reasons. Don't waste her time by dating her for soooo long when you ain't gonna marry her in the long run. If only humans were sincere, there won't be any need for a spare tyre. Also, a relationship built on the word of God won't need a spare tyre. I don talk my own ooooo. #END OF STORY#
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by ashmanpolo: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2012
Spare tyres could lead to an unexpected accident aNd make u lose the main tyres
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Sagamite(m): 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
And how would you feel if your girl was keeping a spare tire?

Virtually every girl does.

I have no control over that but, unlike "Real Men", I make it a priority to always act in my best interest and position myself to obtain my best interest in the midst of the influencing dynamics on the floor.

I would not lose sleep over it, I will do what is best for me as I deem fit.

It is a game, and I am a big player.

I am as messy on other players of the game as messi is to other players in the game.

1 Like

Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Sagamite(m): 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2012
promire2004: Ideally, a lady is free to have suitors. If she's got d appeal and what it takes to be admired, she is definitely gonna meet different guys. Please, don't get it twisted ooo. A lady can have as many admirers as possible without neccessarily sleeping with them. Not all relationships end in marriage. For example, if a lady is in a relationship which isn't clearly defined, I think she should leave her options open. A lady can be friends with the opposite sex without sleeping with them. Although, the best option is to examine someone closely before you start a relationship with the person. Long courtships isn't a guarantee for marriage hence the duration of the courtship shouldn't be more than a year. A lady feels insecure when she is stuck in a relationship for too long without any guarantee of marriage. As for guys, please be honest. If you find out that the person you are dating isn't good enough for marriage, please make her understand by giving her genuine reasons. Don't waste her time by dating her for soooo long when you ain't gonna marry her in the long run. If only humans were sincere, there won't be any need for a spare tyre. Also, a relationship built on the word of God won't need a spare tyre. I don talk my own ooooo. #END OF STORY#

Lads, listen.

She is giving it to you raw and unedited.

Basically it is OK for women to act in their best interest.

I have told you all several times, majority of women will act in their best interest. If you like, say you are a Real Man and don't look at your best interest.

1 Like

Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2012
i don dey talk am since say #sexkillz nor go school. grin grin grin
@Mynd_44
Nice job
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
I like your kind. Gracias

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

His Wife's Vagina/Vulva Is Wet And Enlarged; He Suspects Infidelity / Could This Big Butt (buttocks) Be Real Or Fake? (photos) / My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.