Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? (16673 Views)

Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed / How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by 190theclown: 7:30am On Oct 17, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
i don dey talk am since say #sexkillz nor go school. grin grin grin
@Mynd_44
Nice job

grin grin
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Mynd44: 7:46am On Oct 17, 2012
Una no well
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by jayjay4u: 8:16am On Oct 17, 2012
Abujafood: Me become another Lady's spare tire! Hell No!

Here's what I'll do the moment I find out she's seeing someone else, she becomes a total stranger to me. I'll delete all her details and anything that reminds me of her, then move on with my life by finding a replacement ASAP. Who knows I might find someone 10 times better than her. If she mistakenly calls my line to find out why I've become so cold, I'll tell her I'm not a substitute, find someone else who might be willing!
W̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇t̶̲̥̅̊ about if u meeta girl 4 D̶̲̥̅̊ first time And she tells u she has someone and u truly want her?
U jus hav 2 'hang around' pending wen...
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by olabiz2010: 8:38am On Oct 17, 2012
Are you guys saying when you first met your current gf/wife she doesn't have any man in her life? Or will you just walk away if you asked a lady on a date and she told you she has a bf?.... The fact is either you agree with me or not, we are once a spare tyre @ a point in our life. Ability to change from spare tyre to the main tyre is what makes you a real man

#methink
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by fizeul(m): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2012
Nothing wrong with having a back up, People are unpredictable. I dont care if i'm your spare tire.. I have a whole 5 -aside team.
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by GeorgeD1(m): 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2012
years back some damsel wanted to use me for a
spare tyre but i was smarter than she thought! wink
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Mynd44: 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2012
olabiz2010: Are you guys saying when you first met your current gf/wife she doesn't have any man in her life? Or will you just walk away if you asked a lady on a date and she told you she has a bf?.... The fact is either you agree with me or not, we are once a spare tyre @ a point in our life. Ability to change from spare tyre to the main tyre is what makes you a real man

#methink
Bull crap. Have you ever heard the rule, "never start a relationship that will end another one"? Or how will you feel if some girl goes to meet your boyfriend or husband and tells him she does not mind being his spare tire and if he dates her for some time, he might leave you for her?
That hurts right?
What if your husband or boyfriend agrees? What will be your reaction to that?
And please stop bringing silly definitions of "A REAL MAN" here we ain't biting it.
If you ask a girl out and she says she has a BF, you should respect that. Simple

1 Like

Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by StChristina(f): 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2012
To me,i dnt see why a guy can have spare tyre,and a lady c'nt. Dis naija men self with their stupid ego and mentality.(u no wan be anoda woman spare tyre bt u go like have spare tyre)mtchewww........
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by GeorgeD1(m): 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
maybe its a man's world - that's why! grin
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2012
man or woman you should never make another human being an object for your selfish needs, cos the day someone gets to treat like the a-ss you have been to other people the whole of world will never hear the end of it. its either you love a person or u leave them alone

1 Like

Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
mondi_cheeks: man or woman you should never make another human being an object for your selfish needs, cos the day someone gets to treat like the a-ss you have been to other people the whole of world will never hear the end of it. its either you love a person or u leave them alone
nice u impresed me i am sure u ar not nigerian.
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Youngpo413: 5:52am On Nov 02, 2014
size38:
As for me, spare tyre or no spare tyre, my business is to have that in between her two legs and move on.

badt guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

His Wife's Vagina/Vulva Is Wet And Enlarged; He Suspects Infidelity / Could This Big Butt (buttocks) Be Real Or Fake? (photos) / YAHOO BOYS FORMAT: How Romance Scams Work (all You Need To Know)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.