Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,436 members, 7,836,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? (2935 Views)

Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' / How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by benbrains(m): 7:02am On Oct 16, 2012
Well, the question is quite clear... Can U̶̲̥̅̊ marry the opposite-sex-version of you, possessing all your characters, looks not necessarily considered?
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 16, 2012
even if she get nyash, bobby plenty, reasonings will clash, decisions will be stalled, arguments would be heightened and most of all, I would know how she thinks and vice versa which would bring advantages but clearly disadvantages too. Mbanu
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by berylLOL(f): 9:32am On Oct 16, 2012
ahhh..nobody is perfect, i have my faults, buh since i'd be a different guy, sure I can.
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by Mynd44: 9:41am On Oct 16, 2012
As humans, our imperfections is what makes us perfect. I don't know if I can marry me cos I can't look at it that way but there is always someone who is attracted to a person
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 16, 2012
Anytime Anyday
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by bknight: 9:43am On Oct 16, 2012
Looking for her!
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 16, 2012
Yes.
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by ikekings(m): 10:40am On Oct 16, 2012
Hmmmm.... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by benbrains(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2012
sexkillz: Anytime Anyday

Hmnnnn
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by k2039: 11:05am On Oct 16, 2012
Will I marry me,yes I will,provided other options aint better than me, but if the option is better than me,why not marry her then.

Frankly if we can answer this question sincerely(deep thought)then most of us will realise we still have a long way to go before thinking of a relationship,it means most of us will realise we still need to build ourselves more.mentally,socially,spiritually and emotionally

I love me though,but I think I still need to make a lot changes to marry me,which means if I were a lady,I will put me on hold(if I were a girl I cant marry a man with my current spiritual state,He has to be more spiritual than he is currently,besides I'm born again,I just dont think i'm there yet)

@Op nice topic,it calls for sober reflection,everyone looks internally,if I were the opposite sex will I accept a proposal from me
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by k2039: 11:14am On Oct 16, 2012
Mynd_44: I don't know if I can marry me
Frankly I love your answer
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by k2039: 11:23am On Oct 16, 2012
sexkillz: Anytime Anyday
Sexkillz,if you were a girl are you sure you will marry yourself.
bknight: Looking for her!
Are you really sure

Yield: Yes.
If you were a guy will you accept a proposal from you

@all,I hope this are sincere answers

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2012
k2039:
Sexkillz,if you were a girl are you sure you will marry yourself.

Are you really sure

If you were a guy will you accept a proposal from you

@all,I hope this are sincere answers

Again, YES. I'm sure we all know WE ARE NOT PERFECT. smiley
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by Okontami: 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2012
I cant o. Thats disaster. That will be :

1) A brilliant woman
2) Career driven
3) Self sufficient
4) Smoker
5) Shayo Madam- Paraga + Opa eyin + red label
6) Fu*ckaholic
7) Fu*ck more than 300 d*icks
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2012
I am unique, therefore that is NOT possible.
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by LaParisienne(f): 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2012
^^^Oh dear!!!

@Topic
Yes
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by Password77(m): 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2012
no way! shocked shocked i need someone that complements me.
having the same strength and shortcomings with my spouse is not a good idea. she has to be strong in areas i am found wanting and vice versa!
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2012
Nah, it just would not work. I am stubborn and can be very opinionated, sometimes I can only see things in black and white. It will be very hard dealing with someone like me because we would both want things done our way, no compromises...it will just be a marriage of fire and brimstones.
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:38am On Oct 17, 2012
Heck no. She'll eventually kill me.
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 17, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Heck no. She'll eventually kill me.
hehehehehe...are you a killer?
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:53am On Oct 17, 2012
ItsModella:
hehehehehe...are you a killer?
Nope. Just unique -- very.
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by LadyTC: 1:25am On Oct 17, 2012
Yes I would, because when you think about it a female or male version of you is not your carbon copy. For you to be attracted to a person not just physically means you have slight differences it would be a perfect match for me. And as long as there is mutual respect and the woman is submissive then it would work out very well.
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by vivianc(f): 1:31am On Oct 17, 2012
Yes! But he should not be too emotional or easily cries like me. I can't stand this aspect of me in my male version.
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by greatgod2012(f): 1:43am On Oct 17, 2012
YES and YES again

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 17, 2012
greatgod2012: YES and YES again
I trust u smiley
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by benbrains(m): 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2012
vivian chinaza: Yes! But he should not be too emotional or easily cries like me. I can't stand this aspect of me in my male version.
Na Wa
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by Mynd44: 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2012
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by fairygeh(f): 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2012
Yes i would,it would be perfect,awwwww i so love me
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by SpicyMimi(f): 12:10am On Oct 27, 2012
Yea sure, infact its gonna be hard for me to marry somone that is totally dffrt from me! Cause am verry playful and whoever am going to marry must also be verry playful...not really in an sexual way incase you are having that thought. My husby must b able to watch cartoons with me, play hide and seek, and do so many childish stuffs! Its gonna be really perfect cause am sure he wont cheat on me.

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by DonTonero: 5:37am On Oct 27, 2012
All ma life I v prayed To see a female me and wen I do I wnt let go cos pple wil emulate us.am nT perfect bt y reject who I am in opposit sex? Its D femal me or nTin
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by LadyTC: 6:12am On Oct 27, 2012
DonTonero: All ma life I v prayed To see a female me and wen I do I wnt let go cos pple wil emulate us.am nT perfect bt y reject who I am in opposit sex? Its D femal me or nTin

Me toooo I like!! Why would I let him go if I find him.
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by LadyTC: 6:14am On Oct 27, 2012
benbrains: Well, the question is quite clear... Can U̶̲̥̅̊ marry the opposite-sex-version of you, possessing all your characters, looks not necessarily considered?

You asked the question. So would you marry the female version if yourself?

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG: Another Woman Turns Into A FISH After Sleeping With Someone's Husband! / Mistakes Girls Make That Ruin Relationships / My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.