Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,011 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? (2936 Views)

Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' / How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by Mynd44: 6:15am On Oct 27, 2012
fairygeh: Yes i would,it would be perfect,awwwww i so love me
Really? That's nice
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by fairygeh(f): 7:48am On Oct 27, 2012
^^^*tongue out*
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by Mynd44: 8:01am On Oct 27, 2012
fairygeh: ^^^*tongue out*
gimme a kiss babe
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by fairygeh(f): 8:09am On Oct 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
gimme a kiss babe
. *looks around to see if noone is watching and gives him a deep kiss* kiss
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by Pennywise(m): 8:24am On Oct 27, 2012
No way. Marriage is heading straight for the rock. My partner should complement me. Not be like me.
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by Mynd44: 9:30am On Oct 27, 2012
fairygeh: . *looks around to see if noone is watching and gives him a deep kiss* kiss
Yeah
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by claremont(m): 9:33am On Oct 27, 2012
I wouldn't marry a doomed, hedonistic, Atheist man, that's for sure!
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by Mynd44: 9:36am On Oct 27, 2012
claremont: I wouldn't marry a doomed, hedonistic, Atheist man, that's for sure!
Lmao
Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by dmcdad: 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2012
benbrains: Well, the question is quite clear... Can U̶̲̥̅̊ marry the opposite-sex-version of you, possessing all your characters, looks not necessarily considered?

I'll do everything ethically and morally possible to get the female version of me. I'll be the happiest of men and the most fulfilled..

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Guy, Can You Marry The Female Version Of You(and Vice Versa)?? by Mynd44: 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2012
dmcdad:

I'll do everything ethically and morally possible to get the female version of me. I'll be the happiest of men and the most fulfilled..
Good for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed / When The Street Hoe Is Pregnant,photo / nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.