Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (55991 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2012
@Dede1
The electoral team note your forthrightness and deep sense of duty in requesting to be withdrawn from the nomination/election; we note it with absolute disappointment, and deep sense of loss, even as you have opted to continue the struggle from the trenches. We nonetheless welcome your decision and would still leave the door open in case you have a change of heart.

Nevertheless we must trudge on. We must see the process to conclusion.

We await Odumchi and Pa Eziachi to give their thought.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Charlesnerd: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2012
Is the election losing steam or what?.Every other person is turning down his/her nomination.

I don't want to preempt Pa Eziachi,but I don't see him accepting his nomination,he has not been so active on NL of late .I could be wrong though.

Anyways,Like PointB has said,the process has to be concluded,irrespective....Dalukwanu
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by dayokanu(m): 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2012
Eziachi is not online most of the time and I dont think he would have time for the Eze thing

He can be one of the Board of Trustees given his age, experience, excellent reasoning without bias, cool head among other things

Also know if you are looking for an Eze to be fighting senseless fights all over NL like Onlytruth, then Eziachi is not your man

Let my favourite Ibo on NL Eziachi enjoy his retirement with his grandkids abeg. I even doubt if he has seen this thread.

I hereby on behalf of my man Eziachi withdraw from this charade. Let onlylies and PointlessB continue their show of shame

Dont drag Eziachi into the mud. Some ppl like me would love to insult the Eze from time to time, So pls biko dont put Eziachi in the line of fire

I would rather you out a mor0n like Dende, a retardd lke Onlylies, a bigot like Obiagu, Mekus, Nchara, WIlywily, a duplicituos poly monickering like Andre Uweh/Ngodigha/Tomakint/Abadaba, or a slimeball like Point B,

Odumchi sef is too refined to be the Eze.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Charlesnerd: 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2012
Dayokanu sounds like a changed man.Something tells me his Igbo girlfriend is really treating him fine. grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by OAM4J: 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2012
Interesting!

Sorry I have not been around for a while now. You have my support for this process, please let me know if my assistance is needed in any way.

Igbo kwenu!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Dede1(m): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2012
dayokanu: Eziachi is not online most of the time and I dont think he would have time for the Eze thing

He can be one of the Board of Trustees given his age, experience, excellent reasoning without bias, cool head among other things

Also know if you are looking for an Eze to be fighting senseless fights all over NL like Onlytruth, then Eziachi is not your man

Let my favourite Ibo on NL Eziachi enjoy his retirement with his grandkids abeg. I even doubt if he has seen this thread.

I hereby on behalf of my man Eziachi withdraw from this charade. Let onlylies and PointlessB continue their show of shame

Dont drag Eziachi into the mud. Some ppl like me would love to insult the Eze from time to time, So pls biko dont put Eziachi in the line of fire

I would rather you out a mor0n like Dende, a retardd lke Onlylies, a bigot like Obiagu, Mekus, Nchara, WIlywily, a duplicituos poly monickering like Andre Uweh/Ngodigha/Tomakint/Abadaba, or a slimeball like Point B,

Odumchi sef is too refined to be the Eze.

You can hide all you want in NL, it oozes out of your moniker you are a person of questionable parentage. I hope a bag of hammers such you does not die like Soun of Ogbomosho while on the run.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Afam4eva(m): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2012
PointB: Let me get this process going again.

I (the Electoral Commisioner) wishes to formally crave the indulgence of the Election Tribunal to answer the following the prayers concerning a candidate - Okija_juju:

1. Does the Election Tribunal agree that Okija_juju contravene section(s) of the Nomination guideline as set?

2. Does the Election Tribunal agrees that Okija_juju was fairly disqualified?

3. Does the Tribunal upturn Okija_juju's disqualification?

4. Which way forward does the Election Tribunal propose?

The electoral commissioner urges URGENT response to these prayers to enable us proceed with the next stage of the election. As simple majority decision will suffice.
In as much i i felt hurt at the constant denigration of Ojukwu by Okija_juju, i think him and any Igbo person have the right to choose their Heros and villians. I've also seen Igbo person in real life who have a strong aversion to Ojukwu but that does not in any way diminish their Igboness. Igbos have been existing long before Ojukwu was born and they'll keep existing, so i don't think it's right to use Ojukwu to test ones Igboness or love of Igbos. So, in this vein, i request that Okija_juju is given a pass to contest.

4 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2012
Has anyone noticed the love nwa tintin between afam4eva and Okija Juju? lipsrsealed
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by nduchucks: 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2012
Did I miss anything, has Onlytruth withdrawn his candidacy as well? If so, Eziachi should also withdraw because he would serve the community better by being a permanent adviser to any Eze. I predict that he will also withdraw.

With my favorites, Dede1, Onlytruth lies, gone, Odumchi becomes the natural choice. But I warn Odumchi in advance - you cannot deal with these people with thin skin o. Our people talk say, no body fit capture lion alive [size=4pt](unless you get tranquilizer - my people no get tranquilizers, so dem no know)[/size] lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ikeyman00(m): 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2012
@@@

somebody must try to mind their buizness sometimes

lipsrsealed

an ordinary election in Ondo state has turn to wahala lipsrsealed
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ifyalways(f): 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2012
Dede nice speech kama odikwa nwute na isepuru aka.

Is there any possibility of you working closely with whoever that emerges as Eze as Onye ndumodu?

What's next @ electoral council?which nominee takes dede's position as the 3rd candidate?

Udo diri Onye obula.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by 9jaIhail(m): 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2012
ifyalways: Dede nice speech kama odikwa nwute na isepuru aka.

Is there any possibility of you working closely with whoever that emerges as Eze as Onye ndumodu?

What's next @ electoral council?which nominee takes dede's position as the 3rd candidate?

Udo diri Onye obula.

Thank you ada omma.But we are still expecting you to declare your position about the Eze nwanyi as you and other ladies had been nominated.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by dayokanu(m): 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2012
Dede1:

You can hide all you want in NL, it oozes out of your moniker you are a person of questionable parentage. I hope a bag of hammers such you does not die like Soun of Ogbomosho while on the run.
Being on the run is the Igbo and ojuku trademark. Dont deny Ojuku the only legacy he has
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Ank(m): 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe: Eze Onlytruth has done a good job so far and is due for a second term. He has my nomination and support.

Like somebody indicated prviosly, 'If it is n't broken why fix it."
I think Onlytruth should be persuaded to go for second term. Just my two cents.
he has my full support as well.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ujchief(m): 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2012
Ank:

Like somebody indicated prviosly, 'If it is n't broken why fix it."
I think Onlytruth should be persuaded to go for second term. Just my two cents.
he has my full support as well.
we decided this at the early stage of this process. The tribunal agreed that Eze Onlytruth, as the incumbent Eze, should skip the nomination stage. He will contest alongside those that had the highest number of nominations from this present stage.
We feel that if umu igbo is satisfied with Eze's tenure so far, it will reflect in the results of the election.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Odunnu: 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2012
OAM4J: Interesting!

Sorry I have not been around for a while now. You have my support for this process, please let me know if my assistance is needed in any way.

Igbo kwenu!
Could you stop DK and Ilugunboy from being mean here

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2012
May I ask why I was nominated and what those who nominated me think I have to offer?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by 9jaIhail(m): 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
ogugua88: May I ask why I was nominated and what those who nominated me think I have to offer?

You sound like what we are doing here does not impress you.Answer to your question is, you were nominated by forum members who believe that you are an igbo.Anyway you can tell us if you are willing to accept the nomination or not.

Thank you.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
If by close of business on Monday, the other nominees fail to accept their nominations. We shall strike them off the list, extend the nomination period and take more nomination. We shall also encourage self nominations.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2012
@Afam, thanks for your input on the Okija issue. However, I think we should agree with what the majority of the Tribunal decision. Beside, the matter transcends Ojukwu being hero or villian. We have gone beyond him now. Let's move forward.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by 9jaIhail(m): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2012
PointB: If by close of business on Monday, the other nominees fail to accept their nominations. We shall strike them off the list, extend the nomination period and take more nomination. We shall also encourage self nominations.

Agreed but i doubt if self nomination would make any sense.I think the nomination exercise ended so fast, extending it will make sense.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2012
Odunnu:

Well..I believe you of all people should know that things don't work like that here. Things are not done arbitarily around here.

You need to state the NL rule that have been infringed upon.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2012
ogugua88: May I ask why I was nominated and what those who nominated me think I have to offer?

(˘̯˘ ). So much for my enthusiastic nomination... Go read it up n see why u were nominated Ma'am!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Agreed but i doubt if self nomination would make any sense.I think the nomination exercise ended so fast, extending it will make sense.

I don't understand what is wrong with self nomination. It only count as 1 nomination. How many days extension does the Tribunal propose.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2012
9ja_I_hail: You sound like what we are doing here does not impress you.Answer to your question is, you were nominated by forum members who believe that you are an igbo.Anyway you can tell us if you are willing to accept the nomination or not.

Thank you.

It was only a question. I wasn't expecting it, that's all.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2012
tchidi: (˘̯˘ ). So much for my enthusiastic nomination... Go read it up n see why u were nominated Ma'am!!

Lol, it was in Igbo and, unfortunately, I'm not yet fluent.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2012
OAM4J: Interesting!

Igbo kwenu!

Welcome back. You can start by recommending this thread for the FP, and helping us keep troll as bay. You will notice that some comments here deserve to be rewarded with the 'hidden' status.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by smile4kenn(m): 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2012
Plz do not bring this trash to the front page

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2012
PointB:

Welcome back. You can start by recommending this thread for the FP, and helping us keep troll as bay. You will notice that some comments here deserve to be rewarded with the 'hidden' status.

Why do you always think you can always have things your way at all times?

So far apart from your usual arrogant rhetoric...your handling of proceedings here have put a lot of dent on the whole process that whosoever emerges as the Eze will lead a highly divided people.

Some of your people might find that a difficult thing to tell you for fear of getting the Okija treatment but some of us that are neutral need to be honest with you.

I will rather suggest that going forward ..you need to be more inclusive..
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by tyson55(m): 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2012
ogugua88:

Lol, it was in Igbo and, unfortunately, I'm not yet fluent.

@Ogugua88, if i may ask are you Igbo? If yes, what part are you from?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by OAM4J: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2012
PointB:

I will do my best to see it make home page. It will be difficult for me to go through the whole thread now and hide the insulting posts, but I will keep watch on the thread from now on.

On the other hand, you can give me the links to the posts on the thread you want hidden.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by dayokanu(m): 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2012
Odunnu:

How am I mean amaria

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (56) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Convoy Attacked In Ilorin, Kwara / Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos / Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.