Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Types Of Women, Men Should Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Women, Men Should Date (29621 Views)

Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. / Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Shaw007(m): 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2012
If ur really Looking for all that In One piece. . .hehe,My Man ur On a Long tin. . .besides,I never Liked manuals cool
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by safarigirl(f): 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2012
Funny thread, like someone rightly said, no one is perfect.

1. You want a woman who's totally devoted to God? Get ready to be placed under her pastor/priest on scale of importance. Get ready to forego family meetings/outings for revivals, church meetings and all that. Most importantly, get ready for BORING s3x, cos God does not support oral, or doggy anything, only that which the dude stays on top and the lady remains 'submissive' lying like a log of wood.

2.A selfless woman could be a clingy woman. She understands you a little too much, she could come off as a know it all, so get ready for one or two lectures on your character.

3.A simple and low maintenance woman is one of those fantasies men come up with concerning women. She DOESN'T exist, and if she does, she's a woman who longs to be extravagant, but has learnt to understand her situation, this does not mean that if given the chance, she will not leave her low maintenance chewing gum boyfriend for someone who is willing and ABLE to care for her needs.

4. I wholly endorse point 4.

5.Emotionally-stable woman, another word for a stuck-up woman. She doesn't cry, doesn't nag, doesn't get mad...you might as well get yourself a talking doll. No such thing.

6. A loyal and patient woman. As stated in number three, this one is just another woman who has learnt to manage her status. There are no guarantees that she won't leave you when presented the opportunity. She's secretly frustrated with her life, but she won't say.

7. A woman with character, these ones are abound, choose one, character or attitude. Every woman has character, most have attitudes. I hope you're not looking forward to marrying Holy Mary or Salome.

Generally, OP, your list is flawed, like someone ightly pointed out, no such woman exists without flaws. Coming from a man though, this list is understandable, wait for the women's list of what type of men woman WISH they could date.....btw, change topic to...TYPES OF WOMEN, MEN WISH THEY COULD DATE

7 Likes

Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by bknight: 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2012
BREAKING NEWS!!! Types Of Women Men Should Date!!!

Like they're not what we've been looking for all this while angry
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2012
~vicky~:

of course you would like it, Saint Ben tongue who no like better thing
Victoria,if you can exhibit the traits above, who knows tongue
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by julius900(m): 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2012
@ adebayo -see joblessness
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2012
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by swift25(m): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2012
larrymoore: Bt if a woman doesnt posses 25% of d above qualities, can we stil download dem n install in such woman?
if she has no 1 and has a teachable spirit
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by promire2004(f): 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2012
Nice one poster. In my opinion, life is all about learning and exploring. Although no-one is perfect, we could strive to be almost perfect only if we accept our flaws and work on ourselves. The 7 afore-mentioned virtues are what makes a lady virtuous. What makes a lady decent, appealing and responsible depends on her ability to take positive charge of situations. Once a person is genuinely God-fearing irrespective of gender, every other thing will follow suit. When u truly choose to live right and serve God from the depth of your heart, you will want to work on ur temperament, be selfless, understanding and kind. To each his own. #My 2 cents#

1 Like

Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by 2winxcom(m): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2012
perfect & correct
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2012
Rare but they do exist, †☺ have all of the characters in one person.
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by fujirice: 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2012
Waitin' 4 d types of men, women shld date. No be nairaland we dey again? Na 2day?
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Omogbhollahorn(m): 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2012
you so right men grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Ngutor(m): 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2012
This is a fitting discription of the Lovely wife Baba GOD Bless me with grin
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2012
safarigirl: Funny thread, like someone rightly said, no one is perfect.

1. You want a woman who's totally devoted to God? Get ready to be placed under her pastor/priest on scale of importance. Get ready to forego family meetings/outings for revivals, church meetings and all that. Most importantly, get ready for BORING s3x, cos God does not support oral, or doggy anything, only that which the dude stays on top and the lady remains 'submissive' lying like a log of wood.

2.A selfless woman could be a clingy woman. She understands you a little too much, she could come off as a know it all, so get ready for one or two lectures on your character.

3.A simple and low maintenance woman is one of those fantasies men come up with concerning women. She DOESN'T exist, and if she does, she's a woman who longs to be extravagant, but has learnt to understand her situation, this does not mean that if given the chance, she will not leave her low maintenance chewing gum boyfriend for someone who is willing and ABLE to care for her needs.

4. I wholly endorse point 4.

5.Emotionally-stable woman, another word for a stuck-up woman. She doesn't cry, doesn't nag, doesn't get mad...you might as well get yourself a talking doll. No such thing.

6. A loyal and patient woman. As stated in number three, this one is just another woman who has learnt to manage her status. There are no guarantees that she won't leave you when presented the opportunity. She's secretly frustrated with her life, but she won't say.

7. A woman with character, these ones are abound, choose one, character or attitude. Every woman has character, most have attitudes. I hope you're not looking forward to marrying Holy Mary or Salome.

Generally, OP, your list is flawed, like someone ightly pointed out, no such woman exists without flaws. Coming from a man though, this list is understandable, wait for the women's list of what type of men woman WISH they could date.....btw, change topic to...TYPES OF WOMEN, MEN WISH THEY COULD DATE
1. Submitting to God is not the same as 'churchism'. You can submit to God without necessarily being subservient to your pastor. Today's Christianity is so shallow that we equate church attendance directly to spirituality.

2. I don't understand what you are saying here. I think it is contradictory. Do you know what selflessness means?

3. I agree slightly with you. A low maintenance person does not exist, but an understanding and long-suffering lady exist. That's is where spirituality/selflessness comes to play. You don't live on feelings, but facts, from the Bible.

4. Sure you will agree!

5. No, the OP is not talking about emotionally dead ladies. Nobody wants that. Emotion is necessary in a relationship. He is talking about mushiness or soppiness- excessively emotional and sentimental. I have met a few ladies with that issue. Emotional controls is necessary

6. Yes, there are loyal and patient wives. Every husband wants a loyal and patient wife, likewise the the wives. So you expect to marry a husband whose loyalty is in doubt? I don't understand you.

7. Oh. I am sure you are trying to make a point out of nothing. I expected you to say you agree with this point. Definitely good character is key in important. What point are you trying to make by comparing ladies with Holy Mary or Salome? At least Mary existed!

4 Likes

Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by nagoma(m): 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2012
scribble: My woman has all those qualities and is a Nigerian woman.

I can't say the same for 90% of her friends though.

A man is judged by the company he keeps. - I don't know about woman.
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by awa17(f): 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2012
lipsrsealed ;Good points. Unfortnately most men are not looking out for these. they prefer the ones that are glittering and shining that will show them pepper. Of course it is good to be attracted to the person you will eventually marry but LOOOOOK OUT FOR CHARACTER AND NOT BEAUTY ALONE

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2012
borin
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2012
borin yawns
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by kourhage: 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2012
True talk man but a lady with 5 of the points listed above will be ideal. I agree with been friends before going into a relationship. God help all the single men.
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by jigawatts(m): 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2012
jaystunt: Dear God plssss send that woman with the qualities listed above to me Now....I'm dying for her, dying in Silence.

U BETA DONT DIE grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Freestyl(m): 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2012
Please where can we find such woman on Google
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2012
bennyraz: Victoria,if you can exhibit the traits above, who knows tongue

same goes with yu Benny tongue
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by ichidodo: 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2012
GOD, I SO HATE MUSHINESS, URGH! DUMPED MY EX CUZ OF DAT.YURCK!
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by ivorybabe88(f): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2012
I dont know why all of you guys are making it seem like there arent any good woman out there, because there are good ones including myself.... just like men arent perfect and dont possess, the majority of those qualities, some women dont neither, but dont stir us all in the sour pot pls.... angry cool
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by udochika(m): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2012
u can find all this only in an ugly woman. no fine girl go get 20% out of the above list.not even a bishop daughter.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2012
So true especially #1, it covers it all. But bro women with all that qualities ain't around anymore. My dad married the last piece (my mom)
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by parryon(f): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2012
OP......you just described all d born again sisters out there....I mean d real born again not d pretentious.
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by nosagold(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2012
She must βξ a virgin too
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by NwaTeacher1: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2012
Naija girls will display good quality when you have money but when you don't have money, going 4 any naija girl is hell fire 4 u. Dats when you will know that all the qualities they are claiming of is pretence
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Nkonadi(m): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2012
My Gal Has All These Quality.. I am sure 90% here will doubt me but its the fact..

#feeling ontop#
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by nosagold(m): 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2012
Lemme jux βξ honest with y'all in this forum, I think my gf has all †ђξ qualities listed above. I'm serious here, no garri thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World / Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? / Men And Their Double Standards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.