Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Types Of Women, Men Should Date - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Women, Men Should Date (29608 Views)

Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. / Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by emyrald91(m): 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
kcemeto: Totally on point my dear! INFACT U made my search hopefull. ok?
Ezi, hopeful indeed. No go fin work. Jobles man dey pursue woman.
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Roland17(m): 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
In today's modern world, such women have become rare species, infact many have gone extinct..
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by vislabraye(m): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2012
To me ladies just need to be at least:
Godfearing. Industrous and friendly.
All these in addition to beauty O.
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Decryptor(m): 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2012
nosa gold:

My friend speak 4 urself alone, I don't have money buh my princess is madly inlove with ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥, so phuking crazy about me
She has someone else who is giving her the money she needs! U are just her "spare tyre".
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by kcemeto(m): 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2012
emyrald91:
Ezi, hopeful indeed. No go fin work. Jobles man dey pursue woman.
Could u pls tell me ur reasons behind ur name callin?
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by albacete(m): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2012
adebayo201: ewing this topic: alaoeri, King Solomon I, vonchulxy(m), Isiri, kelv.Odanz, Law-confessor(f), DonTonero, jaystunt, onechance(m), Judith Pearce, Welder(m), Priceless007, Elsafema, k'nash(m), 9hmo(m), pastor prosper (m), foyeks2001(f), Homonide, jerusalem101, pristine001, aktolly54(m), Handel22(m), Bishop4bella(m), obyrich(m), Soul_caine(m), xammy(m), Reyginus(m), cindyrella(f), nettan, makon384, Ricky_Ross(m), dozern, larrymoore(m), otajipopo, kamdyjenny(f), tfolamy, St Christina, Dozieson, sacasa, justdtruth, Todaynatoday, Ninilowo, breezy047(m), onuwaje(m), timguy, ekakids, justifeany, Hardeycholah, geeez, Neversaydie and 127 guest(s)
na wa oh!
[size=16pt]
Oboy u neva stop dis tin?
[/size]
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by k2039: 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2012
greatgod2012: I am that type of woman d op is describing and thank God, im married to dt type of man too.

Atimes I just wish I was older,so I could have married you(just joking o,you married your husband,I'm happy for you,you attracted what you were,you know reading your posts really gives me hope that I'm going to have a wonderful married life)

@HumbledbYGrace,I think the OP is referring to you,in the little time I've knowned you,I think you've exhibited the 7 characters described by the OP(this are your core values),keep it up and I'm proud of you
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by greatgod2012(f): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2012
k2039:

Atimes I just wish I was older,so I could have married you(just joking o,you married your husband,I'm happy for you,you attracted what you were,you know reading your posts really gives me hope that I'm going to have a wonderful married life)

@HumbledbYGrace,I think the OP is referring to you,in the little time I've knowned you,I think you've exhibited the 7 characters described by the OP(this are your core values),keep it up and I'm proud of you

thanks sir, sincerely, i thank God, to him be all glory,and i thank Him 4 my hubby, he's a wonderful man and im believing God dt u will not mismatch. However, my advice, be a better hubby to attract a better wiffy, get it?
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by k2039: 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2012
greatgod2012:

thanks sir, sincerely, i thank God, to him be all glory,and i thank Him 4 my hubby, he's a wonderful man and im believing God dt u will not mismatch. However, my advice, be a better hubby to attract a better wiffy, get it?

Yeah thanks,I will be the right partner to attract the right partner,lol.
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2012
opokonwa: Am I not lucky?
She has the 7 traits and I am not biased 'cause we have lived together for at least 3 years.

I was actually looking for traits amongst the listed that she lacked but found none.

Sometimes, one needs independent posts like this to re-evaluate one's partner.

I am fortunate.
i like dis...treat her like a rear commodity..shes scarce
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Ifilinwa(f): 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
@poster.. Am gonna make some few points.. U want a woman that is
1:submitted to God: maybe u go to church, jus bkos of church sake, so u can't marry an unbeliever and teach her abt Christ
2:a selfless woman: u cud have said an independent woman
3:a simple nd low maintenance woman: ur always broke
4:a woman who can truly b ur best frnd: u'v had many heartbreaks
5:emotionally stable: don't u feel down sometimes? U can't b stable all d tym
6:a loyal nd patient woman: she must b loyal but not a servant. She has her dislikes
7:a woman with character: maybe ur egocentric
U can't xpect all u mentioned in women, some u have to teach.. Or u wanna remain a bachelor, or corrupt young minds, coz my future husband may be here ****
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
Why not Isn't she God's creation? Where is our compassion, who will change the heart of men, We use our mouth to talk love and mockery..come family we have to do better than this...go to the well clean up the lady and set her free.....
eduson55: dont date this kind of woman
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2012
Dreamers!!u can't expect what u can't give.Those that can give all these qualities get em in their partners.you can't find a super woman when u are a sorry excuse for a man.
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by esilove(m): 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2012
scribble: My woman has all those qualities and is a Nigerian woman.

I can't say the same for 90% of her friends though.
dis is wonderful, my girl pocess all these character. This is true picture of my fiancee
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by kunletech: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2012
If woman posses 4 and 7, she is perfectly ok.
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by deavicky(m): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2012
The poster has seen beyound
you people should not think such kind of lady cannot be found in Nigeria, i use to av such thaugt too, still i met one. Infact she posses all the feature list by the poster. And in return for that character of her's i left the six so call girlfriends i use to have.
And anything that will stop me from marring her, i stand against it.
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Psaalmuel(m): 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2012
Agree wit u bt wot if she's nt sexy nor attractive..
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by awesome31: 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2012
The oly person who possesses all those quality is in heaven and she is Virgin Mary. Nowadys wat babes need is cash n guys needs P**CY period if u doubt dat that bcomes ur assignment No. 1.[b][/b]
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Nayah(f): 12:44am On Oct 17, 2012
Guys should date the women they love and those who love them in return, period
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by cashdude: 1:31am On Oct 17, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]@ OP i mst confess dat my girl gat all da qualities mentioned above bt dere is one tin lackin: she's nt lively, i am always 2 ginger any topic whenever we discussing...bt i jst pray she gets over dis den she wuld be my perfect mrs Right. lol
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Ezeufi: 5:52am On Oct 17, 2012
I am yet to meet a woman with more than one of those 7 attributes. Surely this is a justification for me to date seven women, one with each of the above characteristics. And that goes to show that our forefather have massively out thought us and they certainly recognised early on about the importance of having multiple wives. We've abandoned our education and adopting oyinbo one wife and many concubines philosophy.
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by showreals(m): 5:56am On Oct 17, 2012
Someone once told me that there is no man that hasn't smoked before, lool

Same for women with this, cos u haven't seen them don't mean they don't exist!

My wife has 6 of them, working on the emotional decision part
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by homealone2(m): 7:16am On Oct 17, 2012
No.8 A woman with front and back elevator
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by eduson55(m): 8:05am On Oct 17, 2012
which part of the world are you from?
you dont know the time for joke?
or dont you know whom that guy is?

nak me akpako 4 dat cake

Shazonique: Why not Isn't she God's creation? Where is our compassion, who will change the heart of men, We use our mouth to talk love and mockery..come family we have to do better than this...go to the well clean up the lady and set her free.....
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 17, 2012
Psaalmuel: Agree wit u bt wot if she's nt sexy nor attractive..

Then at such Situation, u'l have to Pay ears to the Sayin' that 'Love Is Not Blind, it Sees but doesn't Mind'

With few of those Qualities, she'l make u a better Man, now imagine that in a Sexy lady that lack evry of the aforementioned attributes! wink
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by candy82(m): 9:55am On Oct 17, 2012
tintingz: Most of our Nigerian women LACK all this na
yes Ўΰ A̶̲̥̅®ε̲̣̣ rite...D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ lack all dis quality!pple I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊. Courtship shd read n also likewise married ones.....
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by kentycom(m): 9:55am On Oct 17, 2012
is it only a gal qualities una dey discuss, what about men qualities na, am not a girl o! before u think am.
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Malubi(m): 10:18am On Oct 17, 2012
Go and marry from chinese or America and compare them. Woman is woman everywhere U go. MUMU
tintingz: Most of our Nigerian women LACK all this na
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:24am On Oct 17, 2012
Malubi: Go and marry from chinese or America and compare them. Woman is woman everywhere U go. MUMU
After all we are just women but others just don't have class
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:49am On Oct 17, 2012
k2039:

There is no good woman without Christ in her
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by bingbagbo(m): 11:53am On Oct 17, 2012
angry angry
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2012
bin gbagbo: angry angry
Don't be sad please,look further grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World / Twitter User Says This Is Why Ladies Discuss Money Before Love / Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.