Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Types Of Women, Men Should Date - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Women, Men Should Date (29623 Views)

Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. / Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by nosagold(m): 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2012
Nwa Teacher: Naija girls will display good quality when you have money but when you don't have money, going 4 any naija girl is hell fire 4 u. Dats when you will know that all the qualities they are claiming of is pretence

My friend speak 4 urself alone, I don't have money buh my princess is madly inlove with ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥, so phuking crazy about me
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by opokonwa(m): 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2012
Am I not lucky?
She has the 7 traits and I am not biased 'cause we have lived together for at least 3 years.

I was actually looking for traits amongst the listed that she lacked but found none.

Sometimes, one needs independent posts like this to re-evaluate one's partner.

I am fortunate.
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by opokonwa(m): 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2012
And mind you, she met me when I was seriously in debt and needed help.

She fed us for at least 8 months. So, money was not an inducement whatsoever.
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by nosagold(m): 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2012
opokonwa: Am I not lucky?
She has the 7 traits and I am not biased 'cause we have lived together for at least 3 years.

I was actually looking for traits amongst the listed that she lacked but found none.

Sometimes, one needs independent posts like this to re-evaluate one's partner.

I am fortunate.

U̶̲̥̅̊ re nt jux lucky buh blessed, I won't doubt U̶̲̥̅̊ cuz my gf has got all of em coupled with d fact Ŧħåϯ she s stil a V lolz.....so I guess we re blessed, we have no reason Ť☺ break their hearts cuz they re so rare, as U̶̲̥̅̊ can see most of †ђξ comments here re saying Ŧħåϯ no such gerl exists
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by safarigirl(f): 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2012
nosa gold:

U̶̲̥̅̊ re nt jux lucky buh blessed, I won't doubt U̶̲̥̅̊ cuz my gf has got all of em coupled with d fact Ŧħåϯ she s stil a V lolz.....so I guess we re blessed, we have no reason Ť☺ break their hearts cuz they re so rare, as U̶̲̥̅̊ can see most of †ђξ comments here re saying Ŧħåϯ no such gerl exists
Thank God for you, all 7 traits? She must be PERFECT......
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by lafile(m): 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2012
@Safarigirl, x-fire

1.Agree with x-fire on point one. And who says God fearing girl = dull bed experience? Which planet are you from Safarigirl?
2.A selfless woman is a woman who's not a 'me, me, me' woman. How is that clingy? She doesn't think only about her needs. Hw is that clingy?
3.A low maintenance woman is simply a woman who knows to live within her means. She wont make you do crazy stuff so she can get luxuries she KNOWS you cant afford. And it doesnt mean if you can afford the luxury she wont want it.
4.Lol! on number 4
5.Haba, Safarigirl! Emotional stability is not stiffness. The poster said Emotionally stable, not emotionally unavailable.
6.So Safarigirl is not loyal and patient. Hear, hear.
7.Nothing to say. It seems Safarigirl was just bent on finding flaws in the post. At least everyone (even girls without a shred of character) agree with this one.

Big up x fire

3 Likes

Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by omotolsy(m): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
scribble: My woman has all those qualities and is a Nigerian woman.

I can't say the same for 90% of her friends though.
i wish i av one like urs nd mayb better
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by sunnyp1(m): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
Yeah let me go look for a woman with this qualities, my street girls don tire me.... grin cool
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by nosagold(m): 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2012
safarigirl: Thank God for you, all 7 traits? She must be PERFECT......

She s nt juz PERFECT buh too BEAUTIFUL also
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Burger01(m): 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2012
eduson55: dont date this kind of woman
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2012
hmmmn...thank God for Proverb 31.That alone says it all,and am patiently waiting for the man that would say his wife has all of that characteristics.Losers looking for a perfect woman!mtchew
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by OLEBRUKU(m): 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
@poster, dtz a gr8 write-up
@all, plz do not expect 2 hv 100% of wot u wnt in ur lyf patna. If u must,den b ready 2 mould 1 4 urslf. Dia r sum tins in dt pesn u cn liv wit nd sum, u nid 2 work on. If d 1st is greata dn d 2nd, plz go ahead. Odawhyz,run 4 ur lyf!
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Burger01(m): 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2012
I am not sure if i could get a lady with all these attributes. Are they still in this naija? I beg i need one because to me its like a mirage..
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by AB10(m): 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2012
God help us!
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Soulcaine(m): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2012
safarigirl: Funny thread, like someone rightly said, no one is perfect.

1. You want a woman who's totally devoted to God? Get ready to be placed under her pastor/priest on scale of importance. Get ready to forego family meetings/outings for revivals, church meetings and all that. Most importantly, get ready for BORING s3x, cos God does not support oral, or doggy anything, only that which the dude stays on top and the lady remains 'submissive' lying like a log of wood.

2.A selfless woman could be a clingy woman. She understands you a little too much, she could come off as a know it all, so get ready for one or two lectures on your character.

3.A simple and low maintenance woman is one of those fantasies men come up with concerning women. She DOESN'T exist, and if she does, she's a woman who longs to be extravagant, but has learnt to understand her situation, this does not mean that if given the chance, she will not leave her low maintenance chewing gum boyfriend for someone who is willing and ABLE to care for her needs.

4. I wholly endorse point 4.

5.Emotionally-stable woman, another word for a stuck-up woman. She doesn't cry, doesn't nag, doesn't get mad...you might as well get yourself a talking doll. No such thing.

6. A loyal and patient woman. As stated in number three, this one is just another woman who has learnt to manage her status. There are no guarantees that she won't leave you when presented the opportunity. She's secretly frustrated with her life, but she won't say.

7. A woman with character, these ones are abound, choose one, character or attitude. Every woman has character, most have attitudes. I hope you're not looking forward to marrying Holy Mary or Salome.

Generally, OP, your list is flawed, like someone ightly pointed out, no such woman exists without flaws. Coming from a man though, this list is understandable, wait for the women's list of what type of men woman WISH they could date.....btw, change topic to...TYPES OF WOMEN, MEN WISH THEY COULD DATE

u wrote well but biasedly. I feel a lot of anger steaming thru ur post, i'll ignore it. Lets be rational now:

i am a black boy, i have always been around black people because i have never seen white people before, does it mean that there are no whites?

U judge the world by ur standards (percieved limitations on abilities and characters) i can authoritatively say that ur "standards" should not be the basis on which said conclusions are drawn from.

@topic i have come accross ladies possessing these qualities and i have had the priviledge and still know abt 3 of them so generalizing that such people do not exist is exactly what it is: GENERALIZATION!!!

4 Likes

Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Orikinla(m): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2012
El Guapo: 7 TYPES OF WOMEN EVERY MAN SHOULD DATE

I am going to give men a starting point for the type of women I feel are a good consideration to date. Men, know the goal is to have a woman u can love, cherish, hold, and make your wife. Of course what I am about to list is no guarantee of a good woman, but should be used as a foundational guide of what she can look like emotionally, spiritually, mentally, and personality-wise.

Here are 7 types of women every man should date:

• 1. Submitted to God – If a woman is submitted to and passionate about living for God, she will be the same to you, assuming you’re a man submitted to God. There is something special about a woman who truly serves God.

• 2. A Selfless Woman – A selfless woman will understand the importance of working together, sharing, devotion, and commitment for the right reasons. Her motives will be to help make life a little better for you. She will understand that dying to self doesn't mean she does not love herself.

• 3. A Simple and Low Maintenance Woman – A low maintenance woman tends to be focused on the truly important things in life. I’ve found them to be non-clingy, very rational, and supportive. She won’t care about how much money you have or don’t have. She will like you for who you are and is not looking for what you can do for her. She accepts you freely because she is comfortable in who she is. She is more about becoming a better woman than just appearing to be a good woman.

• 4. A Woman Who Can Truly Be Your Best Friend – Friendship before love is always best before a serious relationship.

• 5. Emotionally Stable – This type of woman understands God gave her emotions and instincts to give man balance. She understands emotions are never used as a decision making tool, because emotions can lead you outside of the will of God. The devil drives us off a cliff using emotions and God gently leads us with wisdom.

• 6. A Loyal and Patient Woman – She is with you through the good and the bad. She’s there if you’re rich; she’s there if you’re poor (if you have 2 cents, 2 dollars, or 2 million dollars… makes no difference). She is right there cheering you on and helping you to be great. She will not be looking for other men, because all of her attention is with you. She will uplift, support and encourage you.

• 7. A Woman with Character – This should go without saying, but I will add this (and this type should really be the first thing you consider for any woman). She must be of a woman of good character. Without character, it will be difficult to even build a strong friendship.

Character is what we do when other people are not looking, but God always knows what we are doing (e.g. A woman who will still entertain men, giving out her number to other men, etc is not serious about a courtship leading to marriage and it speaks to her character). How she will honor and respect the relationship as you grow together when you are not around speaks volumes about her character. cool

http://quentinmccall.com/7-types-of-women-every-man-should-date/

[size=18pt]8. A WOMAN WHO CAN FORK VERY WELL.
This is a must for every relationship.
She must be very good in bed or she will certainly lose her man.[/size]
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Dupsybeauty: 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2012
Before nko?would u go n date a possessive-jealous-lousy-materialistic-disrespectful-unGodly Woman?..mcheeew..Stale Advise..everybody sha wanna write something..
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by tintingz(m): 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2012
safarigirl:
1. You want a woman who's totally devoted to God? Get ready to be placed under her pastor/priest on scale of importance. Get ready to forego family meetings/outings for revivals, church meetings and all that. Most importantly, get ready for BORING s3x, cos God does not support oral, or doggy anything, only that which the dude stays on top and the lady remains '
Lol grin . . .how do you know God dosn't support other style in se.x only the missionary style?. . .are you with Adam and Eve when they are doing it or did God state a particular style to do? If any show me make i read from your bible grin

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by deols(f): 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2012
all except one undecided
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by benbrains(m): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2012
scribble: My woman has all those qualities and is a Nigerian woman.

I can't say the same for 90% of her friends though.

You can't be serious,...

Ever heard that old saying,... "show me your friend(s) and I ll tell you who you are"

4 Likes

Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2012
This is kul
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by anthoniaz(f): 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2012
@OP:Love the topic
@ those who say such ladies don't exist,it's only fair if you stop generalising.If you want a perfect man/woman,make sure you also work on yourself to be perfect for your partner.Some men want someone perfect yet they are not while some women are also like that.
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by seunfly: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2012
El Guapo: 7 TYPES OF WOMEN EVERY MAN SHOULD DATE

I am going to give men a starting point for the type of women I feel are a good consideration to date. Men, know the goal is to have a woman u can love, cherish, hold, and make your wife. Of course what I am about to list is no guarantee of a good woman, but should be used as a foundational guide of what she can look like emotionally, spiritually, mentally, and personality-wise.

Here are 7 types of women every man should date:

• 1. Submitted to God – If a woman is submitted to and passionate about living for God, she will be the same to you, assuming you’re a man submitted to God. There is something special about a woman who truly serves God.

• 2. A Selfless Woman – A selfless woman will understand the importance of working together, sharing, devotion, and commitment for the right reasons. Her motives will be to help make life a little better for you. She will understand that dying to self doesn't mean she does not love herself.

• 3. A Simple and Low Maintenance Woman – A low maintenance woman tends to be focused on the truly important things in life. I’ve found them to be non-clingy, very rational, and supportive. She won’t care about how much money you have or don’t have. She will like you for who you are and is not looking for what you can do for her. She accepts you freely because she is comfortable in who she is. She is more about becoming a better woman than just appearing to be a good woman.

• 4. A Woman Who Can Truly Be Your Best Friend – Friendship before love is always best before a serious relationship.

• 5. Emotionally Stable – This type of woman understands God gave her emotions and instincts to give man balance. She understands emotions are never used as a decision making tool, because emotions can lead you outside of the will of God. The devil drives us off a cliff using emotions and God gently leads us with wisdom.

• 6. A Loyal and Patient Woman – She is with you through the good and the bad. She’s there if you’re rich; she’s there if you’re poor (if you have 2 cents, 2 dollars, or 2 million dollars… makes no difference). She is right there cheering you on and helping you to be great. She will not be looking for other men, because all of her attention is with you. She will uplift, support and encourage you.

• 7. A Woman with Character – This should go without saying, but I will add this (and this type should really be the first thing you consider for any woman). She must be of a woman of good character. Without character, it will be difficult to even build a strong friendship.

Character is what we do when other people are not looking, but God always knows what we are doing (e.g. A woman who will still entertain men, giving out her number to other men, etc is not serious about a courtship leading to marriage and it speaks to her character). How she will honor and respect the relationship as you grow together when you are not around speaks volumes about her character. cool

http://quentinmccall.com/7-types-of-women-every-man-should-date/

With all this qualities you listed i don't think you want Nigerian girls at all, because majority of them lack atleast 4 of the 7 points you mentioned, especialy point 2,3 and 6 mehn you must be very (very very very) lucky to see any Nigerian girls with such attributes put together.
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by shewanna: 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2012
But the poster said 7 TYPES OF WOMEN MEN SHOULD DATE. Meaning that NO 1 is a type of woman I.e a woman who is submissive to God. NO 2,another type of woman.....to No 7. He didn't say a woman should possess all.

Even if a woman possess all these qualities, some men still don't appreciate them. They keep looking for what is not lost and can never be pleased forgetting that they aint perfect as well. Those kinda men are Oliver Twist.

OP,what about the qualities we should look for in a man?
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by greatgod2012(f): 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2012
I am that type of woman d op is describing and thank God, im married to dt type of man too.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by oxyG: 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2012
U try!
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by samally: 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2012
To be honest with you...if your woman have 5 of this, then be thankful to God because 1 third of woman out there are useless" Sorry to say this" I quite frankly believe that all the ladies out there looking for marriage....but they never ready to submit to there husband and mind you guys " Respect and humble from woman also determine by her guy or husband"....So,@Poster and frankly disagree with you that you would find any girl or lady with this characteristics..unless if your special blessed
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by JubalTheophilus: 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2012
omega25red: poster

is this your vision of heaven? because this is what you will find if you die and go to heaven grin

no one is perfect you just have to hope that you run into someone with at least 50% of all the things you mentioned.
10% seff i go manage !
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Shadydamsel(f): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2012
omega25red: poster

is this your vision of heaven? because this is what you will find if you die and go to heaven grin

no one is perfect you just have to hope that you run into someone with at least 50% of all the things you mentioned.
2ru talk dear. U are one of d most sensible people comment 4 now
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2012
For Those who are Clamoring that there's no Lady that Possesses all these traits, Pls Read Carefully Below: cool

El Guapo: I am going to give men a starting point for the type of women I feel are a good consideration to date. Men, know the goal is to have a woman u can love, cherish, hold, and make your wife. Of course what I am about to list is no guarantee of a good woman, but should be used as a foundational guide of what she can look like emotionally, spiritually, mentally, and personality-wise.
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by onila(f): 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2012
nosa gold: She must βξ a virgin too
smiley
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by billtommy(m): 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2012
embarassed embarassedwith patience you can meet women that possess all dis characteristics..as a matter of fact, they only exist in nollywood movies and african novels

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Things To Know When Meeting Your Partner’s Parents / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / The Truth About Lightskin Females!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.