Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? (10452 Views)

When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) / How Do I Know God Called Me / A Man Of God Called Rain Down During A Crusade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? by vedaxcool(m): 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2012
davidylan: the muslim desperation to believe that all the bible prophets were muslims is one i understand... should they realize the falsehood of that fact the very foundation of their beliefs would be completely destroyed.

lol rushing to side your athiest buddies because they cannot make a sensible case? But again All through I have quoted the Qur'an, we don't need the bible, a book where someone Satan provoke david and at the same time God provoke david . . . lets not go there .. .
Re: What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2012
vedaxcool:

lol rushing to side your athiest buddies because they cannot make a sensible case? But again All through I have quoted the Qur'an, we don't need the bible, a book where someone Satan provoke david and at the same time God provoke david . . . lets not go there .. .

But you do need all its prophets right? Because apparently Mo realized no one would give islam a serious look if he didnt link it somehow to the thriving jewish religion and christianity no?
Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2012
vedaxcool:

Epic fail. I can abuse Davidylan and call him a lot of names....but to call Davidylan a friend of the atheists?
Re: What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? by vedaxcool(m): 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2012
davidylan:

But you do need all its prophets right? Because apparently Mo realized no one would give islam a serious look if he didnt link it somehow to the thriving jewish religion and christianity no?
Keep deceiving yourself.

Point is we don't need the bible, Devil provoke david, God provoke David huh! what a literature of confusion! One of My Favourite My God My God why have thou forsaken me, yet rather than bother on why the god(Jesus) you claim you worship was forsken, you come here and be playing the atheist toy! Keep fooling yourselves. Paul needs people like you to delude and fool yourselves for his religion to perpetuate it self cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I think i just about done with you. You know the way out
Re: What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2012
vedaxcool:

Born foolish I see, sorry can't help you there,child of idiocity and father of stupidity, we simply cannot fathom why you are undenieably daft to the very core of your existence, how else can you dissociate such a deluded fool whose religion celebrates homos? Practitioner of the gay religion, are you so indolently dumb to pick up a book and read. Jews cannot be considered Muslims in the very word because they reject Jesus, and etc. Jews again commit what we muslim call Shirk when they make themselves people of God. It does bnot work like that Abbraham, did not associate any partner with Allah neither did he reject any prophet of Allah!

Le me conclude once again by saying that being Born Foolish is a very reversible situation, adherent of the gay religion, you should be simply capable to see beyond the backside and come to terms with the truth, Abraham was a muslim, that is that! you might be too stupid, or utterly useless to your entire family to know that, but we know that common sense makes Abraham a muslim. to crown the effrontery of your genetical incompetence and abject slavery to homosexuality, you simply now lie that Ismail claimed his father worshi[pped Yaweh/Jehpovah when in fact he would clearly refer to what his father worshipped as Allah, but our dear old, Decesdant of foolishness and worshipper stupidity expects that I should God given time in teachiong him common sense and ABC of reasoning I rather prefer going reciting the book of books and making good pondering upon Allah, than deal with the curse of a life you live, bloody hooligan and waste of biological resource! Nonsense

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this atheist must rank the very bottom of core stupidity! grin grin grin grin

Let me leave you with eloquent words of the Qur'an:

He is Allah the Creator the Evolver the Bestower of Forms (or colors). To Him belong the Most Beautiful Names: Whatever is in the heavens and on earth doth declare His Praises and Glory: and He is the exalted in Might the Wise.

Qur'ân 59:24

Whether ABraham called up[on Yaweh/Jehovah, Too Allah belongs all the beautiful names! grin grin

lol......desperation. We can see your nonsense. Jesus was a Jew that lived with Jews and quoted Jewish scriptures......but no, Jesus like Abraham and Moses are all muslims according to Islam.

Delusion.
Re: What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? by vedaxcool(m): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2012
What is that Depressed Fool saying? is common sense now seen as being outdated in atheism? puh!
Re: What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2012
vedaxcool: What is that Depressed Fool saying? is common sense now seen as being outdated in atheism? puh!

Lol.....someone is butthurt.

grin grin grin

Jesus was not a muslim
Re: What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? by JeSoul(f): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2012
First and final warning to all the posters on this thread, any more insults or abuses and you will be banned.
Re: What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2012
JeSoul: First and final warning to all the posters on this thread, any more insults or abuses and you will be banned.

Duly noted and agreed!

Erm please, who reported? grin grin i suspect Vedaxcool or Maclatunji.....they were butthurt
Re: What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2012
vedaxcool:

Point is we don't need the bible, Devil provoke david, God provoke David huh! what a literature of confusion! One of My Favourite My God My God why have thou forsaken me, yet rather than bother on why the god(Jesus) you claim you worship was forsken, you come here and be playing the atheist toy! Keep fooling yourselves. Paul needs people like you to delude and fool yourselves for his religion to perpetuate it self cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I think i just about done with you. You know the way out

Again you're straying to the edge of irrelevancy.
If the bible, a religious history of the jews, is that irrelevant to islam then why does islam incorporate pretty much all the jewish prophets? On what historical basis should we accept islam's POV regarding these men and women of Jehovah?
Re: What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? by mazaje(m): 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2012
vedaxcool:

Born foolish I see, sorry can't help you there,child of idiocity and father of stupidity, we simply cannot fathom why you are undenieably daft to the very core of your existence, how else can you dissociate such a deluded fool whose religion celebrates homos? Practitioner of the gay religion, are you so indolently dumb to pick up a book and read. Jews cannot be considered Muslims in the very word because they reject Jesus, and etc. Jews again commit what we muslim call Shirk when they make themselves people of God. It does bnot work like that Abbraham, did not associate any partner with Allah neither did he reject any prophet of Allah!

Ahhh. . .Jews reject Jesus etc?. . .Who are the etc you senseless imbe[i]c[/i]ile?. . .Read at the nonsense you wrote and cry for yourself you hopeless dog. . .Firstly Jews do NOT reject Jesus, they reject the the claim that he is the son of god. They hold the same position as you do. So you are clearly lying here. After all, all the prophets your schizophrenic prophet and his cronies stole were Jews so which prophets did jews reject you diseased toad?. . .You are a complete waste of space, a liar and a hopeless foool. Abraham does NOT know any allah. The problem you have is that NO BODY that studies Abraham in acedamia as a scholar looks at any of the nonsense written about him in the koran. ALL scholars(including athiest) go to the bible and other canaanite text when trying to study the historic abraham because that is where all the valid information with regards to him can be found not some nonsense plagarized book written about 4000 years after he died. NON goes to the koran that tells you that only indoctrinated foools believe the nonsense written in the koran. The abraham of the bible does NOT know any allah and he has never spoken of any allah. He has spoken many time about jehovah yahweh. That is the fact. Go and bath in pork if the facts worry you so much. . .

Le me conclude once again by saying that being Born Foolish is a very reversible situation, adherent of the gay religion, you should be simply capable to see beyond the backside and come to terms with the truth, Abraham was a muslim, that is that! you might be too stupid, or utterly useless to your entire family to know that, but we know that common sense makes Abraham a muslim. to crown the effrontery of your genetical incompetence and abject slavery to homosexuality, you simply now lie that Ismail claimed his father worshi[pped Yaweh/Jehpovah when in fact he would clearly refer to what his father worshipped as Allah, but our dear old, Decesdant of foolishness and worshipper stupidity expects that I should God given time in teachiong him common sense and ABC of reasoning I rather prefer going reciting the book of books and making good pondering upon Allah, than deal with the curse of a life you live, bloody hooligan and waste of biological resource! Nonsense

Gay religion?. . .Whats that?. . .LOL!. . .We all know that people that have rabid hate for homosexuality are closet gays. Every body knows you are a closet gay so please stop exposing yourself you worthless gay foool. Abraham was not a muslim. . .Non of the prophets in the OT was a muslim. .They believed in one god who is not allah but yahweh. Keep bringing the fantasies and mythical narratives of that schizophrenic pedophileee who lied that some imaginary angel appeared to him and made him rewrite history that was written about 4 thousand years before he was born.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this atheist must rank the very bottom of core stupidity! grin grin grin grin

Let me leave you with eloquent words of the Qur'an:

He is Allah the Creator the Evolver the Bestower of Forms (or colors). To Him belong the Most Beautiful Names: Whatever is in the heavens and on earth doth declare His Praises and Glory: and He is the exalted in Might the Wise.

Whether ABraham called up[on Yaweh/Jehovah, Too Allah belongs all the beautiful names! grin grin

So Jehovah is now allah?. . .Really?. . .Your st[i]u[/i]pidity knows no bounds. . .
Re: What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2012
vedaxcool:

who? How embarrassingly desperate can islam get? It is now usurping the God of the ancient jews now? shocked
Re: What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? by mazaje(m): 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2012
davidylan:

who? How embarrassingly desperate can islam get? It is now usurping the God of the ancient jews now? shocked

LOL!. . .No be small thing. . .
Re: What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? by maclatunji: 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2012
JeSoul: First and final warning to all the posters on this thread, any more insults or abuses and you will be banned.

Hello Madam, well said!
Re: What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? by maclatunji: 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2012
davidylan:

God cannot be usurpped but He is one and all Prophets have to come from him and deliver similar messages. As is obvious, we Muslims hold on to Abraham's legacy. Hence, we're the ones on track tongue.

This thread is classic, the sound at heart will find it highly enlightening.
Re: What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2012
maclatunji:

God cannot be usurpped but He is one and all Prophets have to come from him and deliver similar messages. As is obvious, we Muslims hold on to Abraham's legacy. Hence, we're the ones on track tongue.

This thread is classic, the sound at heart will find it highly enlightening.

lol muslims seem particularly desperate to force this "God is one" fallacy so as to justify their naked usurping of the jewish God/Yahweh

Secondly, "all prophets come from him" is again another weak justification for why islam seems to have no other prophets besides those who all happen to be jews in the bible.

Third, the "deliver similar messages" line is absurd considering the likes of Hosea or Elisha have zero in common with mohammad.

fourth... muslims claiming to "hold on to Abraham's legacy" is hilarious.
Re: What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? by wiegraf: 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2012
Logicboy03:

I dare you to make more topics here on this section.

Is this is the reason for the recent upsurge in cancer? TAKE IT BACK! Seriously, what gives you the right to let in a $hitstorm. Close the gaddam door!!!
Re: What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
wiegraf:

Is this is the reason for the recent upsurge in cancer? TAKE IT BACK! Seriously, what gives you the right to let in a $hitstorm. Close the gaddam door!!!

lol......surely, we can handle Maclatunji
Re: What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? by wiegraf: 9:22pm On Oct 29, 2012
Logicboy03:

lol......surely, we can handle Maclatunji

He's not the only coming in... Have you seen the tripe coming in lately??

Imagine having a meal, then some idiot shows up and persists in showing you pictures of those dying, starving babies and children that illustrate just how far humanity has progressed. That's what it feels like with muslims insisting on displaying their ignorance, over and f**king over again. It's an open forum for sure, but these hypocrites have their very own special section because they are...unique (believe it or not they'll take that as a compliment). One can only do so much about starving babies, get them out!!
Re: What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2012
wiegraf:

Imagine having a meal, then some idiot shows up and persists in showing you pictures of those dying, starving babies and children that illustrate just how far humanity has progressed. That's what it feels like with muslims insisting on displaying their ignorance, over and f**king over again. It's an open forum for sure, but these hypocrites have their very own special section because they are...unique (believe it or not they'll take that as a compliment). One can only do so much about starving babies, get them out!!

lol.....I see your point but look at what we have achieved with Maclatunji. He is now quietly contemplating the fact that his religion is false.

There is no hope for people like Vedaxcool. Maclatunji has pride and ego. Notice how after his assertions have been ridiculed, he has been reduced to one-liners? His dictatorial ego has been popped!
Re: What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2012
wiegraf:

Now just imagine how christians feel sometimes when they open their threads to discuss important theological issues only to be disrupted by you, logicboy and the likes. the hypocrisy here is astounding.
What? You're alarmed at having muslims spam this section? When you and your ilk have virtually ground what used to pass for decent debate here to a halt no thanks to your insistence on displaying your ignorance over and over and over again? I agree, its an open forum for sure but there is a reason this is the RELIGION section... i'm sure there is an area for those who arent religious to have a good time.
Re: What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? by wiegraf: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
davidylan:

Now just imagine how christians feel sometimes when they open their threads to discuss important theological issues only to be disrupted by you, logicboy and the likes. the hypocrisy here is astounding.
What? You're alarmed at having muslims spam this section? When you and your ilk have virtually ground what used to pass for decent debate here to a halt no thanks to your insistence on displaying your ignorance over and over and over again? I agree, its an open forum for sure but there is a reason this is the RELIGION section... i'm sure there is an area for those who arent religious to have a good time.

It says 'religion', right under it says discuss your belief, or disbelief, here. Did you miss that part? I don't make the rules, do I even give the impression I enjoy the current arrangement?

I rarely spam xtian-only threads david, look through my history if you will. When I do, it's usually inadvertent or because someone is being a menace to society, even then I'm out as soon as I can. Take your issues up with regular transgressors.

Frankly, methinks you're looking to pick a fight. Are you trolling?

On another note, what is this ignorance you speak of?
Re: What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2012
wiegraf:

It says 'religion', right under it says discuss your belief, or disbelief, here. Did you miss that part? I don't make the rules, do I even give the impression I enjoy the current arrangement?

I rarely spam xtian-only threads david, look through my history if you will. When I do, it's usually inadvertent or because someone is being a menace to society, even then I'm out as soon as I can. Take your issues up with regular transgressors.

Frankly, methinks you're looking to pick a fight. Are you trolling?

On another note, what is this ignorance you speak of?

This is the rule actually - Religion: Share your faith and belief in God or higher powers here.

Where do you think atheists fall under that rule?

Again you stray from the point to kick up irrelevant dust to use as a smokescreen for the fact that you are well aware that you and your ilk are regular trangressors of a rule you think should apply to muslims alone. Christians rarely have a bone to pick with muslims posting here... it was just strange and highly hypocritical to read an atheist crying that muslims be excluded from a section that explicitly reads - RELIGION.

To throw out the "trolling" adhominem is just absurd really. No one is picking a fight either... just making sure you realize that you have no right to demand someone else remove a mote in their eye while a huge log if firmly blocking the vision in yours.
Re: What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2012
davidylan:

This is the rule actually - Religion: Share your faith and belief in God or higher powers here.

disbelief in God.
Re: What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2012
Logicboy03:

disbelief in God.

Again you should note that wiegraf actually LIED about the rule.

Secondly, where in that rule does it specify that disbelief is part of the discussions allowed here? Note - i'm not requesting atheists leave, merely pointing out the blindingly obvious hypocrisy.

To hide under the term "belief" to squeeze in "unbelief" is weird. So i can go to the muslim section and just assume that the opposite of muslim is also allowed to post there?
Re: What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2012
davidylan:

Again you should note that wiegraf actually LIED about the rule.

Secondly, where in that rule does it specify that disbelief is part of the discussions allowed here? Note - i'm not requesting atheists leave, merely pointing out the blindingly obvious hypocrisy.

To hide under the term "belief" to squeeze in "unbelief" is weird. So i can go to the muslim section and just assume that the opposite of muslim is also allowed to post there?

Are you saying that atheists and agnostics are not allowed on the religion section?
Re: What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2012
There are buddhists that dont believe in god? Are they banned too
Re: What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2012
Logicboy03:

Are you saying that atheists and agnostics are not allowed on the religion section?

your answer was in the statement you quoted. Surely you can read.
Re: What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2012
davidylan:

your answer was in the statement you quoted. Surely you can read.

Why not answer the question?

The section is religion section. Anyone can discuss about religion. End of story.
Re: What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? by wiegraf: 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2012
davidylan:

Curious, has it always said that? I could have sworn no. If it always has then you may have a point. Anyways, atheists would qualify as having no faith or belief in god,
we can still share that, no? Let's get a mod to confirm.

davidylan:
Again you stray from the point to kick up irrelevant dust to use as a smokescreen for the fact that you are well aware that you and your ilk are regular trangressors of a rule you think should apply to muslims alone. Christians rarely have a bone to pick with muslims posting here... it was just strange and highly hypocritical to read an atheist crying that muslims be excluded from a section that explicitly reads - RELIGION.

To throw out the "trolling" adhominem is just absurd really. No one is picking a fight either... just making sure you realize that you have no right to demand someone else remove a mote in their eye while a huge log if firmly blocking the vision in yours.

Hush with the silly claims of ad hominems. If the header said what I thought it did all my points would be very valid. They probably still are even if I was mistaken about what it actually says considering the history of this section. In fact it seems like you are the one trying to distract the conversation.

Add to my earlier reply to you:
I'm not forcing anyone not to post here in case you didn't notice, I'm suggesting we (atheists) shouldn't go out of our way to encourage them to do so. And that is very much a matter left to each person, do I look like the owner of /religion?

You ignore that my exchange is with logicboy, who understands my shenanigans and would know I was being a bit facetious.

You also ignore the fact that while this indeed is the 'religion' section, muslims have their very own 'islam for muslim' section, I suppose so they can keep their cancer to themselves. In fact, topics made here that deal explicitly with islam are even transferred to that section, where they can wade into their ignorance (and probably get censored as well)

Coupled with your reputation, excuse me for thinking you were trolling. Now believe me, I'd rather get rid of your cancer as well, but I thought the rules forced us all together. It would seem you may be right though, and this place is meant only for people with faith. If that's confirmed, I'll gladly leave your cancer alone.

So, any mods around, is this place only for theists? The fact that one of them is not a theist would probably indicate the answer to that is no.

Are you really sure you're not trolling?
Re: What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 29, 2012
wiegraf:
Curious, has it always said that? I could have sworn no. If it always has then you may have a point. Anyways, atheists would qualify as having no faith or belief in god,
we can still share that, no? Let's get a mod to confirm.

I do have a point... you should have paid better attention to the rules.

wiegraf:
Hush with the silly claims of ad hominems. If the header said what I thought it did all my points would be very valid. They probably still are even if I was mistaken about what it actually says considering the history of this section. In fact it seems like you are the one trying to distract the conversation.

Irrelevant. It didnt say what you thought so of course your point was nothing but an exercise in noise making.

wiegraf:
Add to my earlier reply to you:
I'm not forcing anyone not to post here in case you didn't notice, I'm suggesting we (atheists) shouldn't go out of our way to encourage them to do so. And that is very much a matter left to each person, do I look like the owner of /religion?

You ignore that my exchange is with logicboy, who understands my shenanigans and would know I was being a bit facetious.

But unfortunately your "exchange" was not made in a private email open only to logicboy.

wiegraf:
You also ignore the fact that while this indeed is the 'religion' section, muslims have their very own 'islam for muslim' section, I suppose so they can keep their cancer to themselves. In fact, topics made here that deal explicitly with islam are even transferred to that section, where they can wade into their ignorance (and probably get censored as well)

Coupled with your reputation, excuse me for thinking you were trolling. Now believe me, I'd rather get rid of your cancer as well, but I thought the rules forced us all together. It would seem you may be right though, and this place is meant only for people with faith. If that's confirmed, I'll gladly leave your cancer alone.

So, any mods around, is this place only for theists? The fact that one of them is not a theist would probably indicate the answer to that is no.

Are you really sure you're not trolling?

Really you have no leg to stand on, perhaps why you keep bleating about "trolling". Amazing how i wasnt "trolling" as long as i focused my responses on the muslim dude... soon as i expose your sheer hypocrisy now you cry about trolling. Grow up.

1 Like

Re: What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? by wiegraf: 11:41pm On Oct 29, 2012
davidylan:

I do have a point... you should have paid better attention to the rules.

Irrelevant. It didnt say what you thought so of course your point was nothing but an exercise in noise making.

Erm, yeah. In case you haven't noticed, you don't. I'd wait for a mod to confirm before getting carried away.

davidylan:
But unfortunately your "exchange" was not made in a private email open only to logicboy.

So? I didn't ask you to ignore it, but you choose to ignore context, which is disingenuous. Unless you have some sort of comprehension problems

davidylan:
Really you have no leg to stand on, perhaps why you keep bleating about "trolling". Amazing how i wasnt "trolling" as long as i focused my responses on the muslim dude... soon as i expose your sheer hypocrisy now you cry about trolling. Grow up.

Actually a lot of this would apply to you. You deny you don't have a reputation for being a troll? Considering all I've already pointed out, in the noise making I've made specifically because you insist on this continuing, how would I be wrong in assuming this is not another bout of davidylan syndrome?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent / Why Is Necrophilia Immoral ? / How Jesus Christ Changed The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.