Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? (7760 Views)

Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men As Bedmate By 2025 / Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers / Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? by Don4life: 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

LOL Babe relax nah, I will bring the drink, me n u go drink am nah wink
AIIT...
Re: Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? by IykeJoe1(m): 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2012
Mynd_44: If I comment here some guys will call me gay again
Are u gay? Cos if u're not,,,then u ain't goin to be pertubed abt wat u're called.
Re: Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2012
valicious1: WTF! Its like giving your girlfriend Vodka or ogogoro as gift for God's sake.

Why can't I receive Vodka, Jack Daniels, Malibu and the rest as a gift.

When u visit ppl's home for dinner and what not, don't you take wine whether alcoholic or non-alcoholic with you??

In fact my friends buy me alcoholic drinks as a birthday gift.

Where do u live bro, and why d fvck is it unacceptable for a girl to receive wine as a gift?? LMAO!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? by bigtt76(f): 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2012
...Because men would prefer de-flowering the giver instead or t.o.t.o from those that can't be de-flowered grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? by candieangel12(f): 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2012
Shollypopz:

When u visit ppl's home for dinner and what not, don't you take wine whether alcoholic or non-alcoholic with you??

Where do u live bro, and why d fvck is it unacceptable for a girl to receive wine as a gift?? LMAO!!

Tell am again dear!!!
Re: Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? by Don4life: 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2012
Shollypopz:

I TAYA OOOO MY SISTER
Re: Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? by Feraz(m): 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

Hmmm, I dont mind gettin some Vodka though lol grin grin grin
Hmmmmm.....
Re: Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? by omotola1(m): 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2012
Clemzy16: I prefer a pack of condom to some bunch of flower.
O boi! See priority oooo. Chei!
Re: Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

Tell am again dear!!!
I think d guy is very young or he is into underage girls.

There's no reason why a grown man would make a statement like that.
Re: Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? by candieangel12(f): 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2012
Feraz: Hmmmmm.....

Why are you "Hmmmmmm.....ing?"
Re: Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? by candieangel12(f): 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2012
Shollypopz:

LMAO!!! Ha! if na underage girls then I hope the law enforcement wont catch him
Re: Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? by Don4life: 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2012
bigtt76: ...Because men would prefer de-flowering the giver instead or t.o.t.o from those that can't be de-flowered grin grin grin
na wa o!
Re: Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? by Don4life: 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2012
Shollypopz:

ahahhahahhaa
Re: Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2012
booqee: so in other words, you like d idea of guys recieving flowers as gift. Then i think i'm very free to not only call you gay but a romantic fa.ggot as well. undecided undecided eewww!
Don't even bother dealing with this girl Mynd, life has already dealt with her. Just take a look @ her profile.

Looks aren't everything but in her case, they aren't anything. undecided
Re: Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? by Mynd44: 1:12pm On Oct 20, 2012
booqee: so in other words, you like d idea of guys recieving flowers as gift. Then i think i'm very free to not only call you gay but a romantic fa.ggot as well. undecided undecided eewww!
@Sholly, I unfollow threads immediately they reach front page. I ain't dealing with her at least not yet. There is always time and I am very patient

1 Like

Re: Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? by Mynd44: 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2012
Shollypopz:
Don't even bother dealing with this girl Mynd, life has already dealt with her. Just take a look @ her profile.

I just wonder why people can't see sarcasm the moment it hits them
SMH
**unfollowing**
Re: Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? by Exponental(m): 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2012
Cos flower fade off after a little while and womanhood also fade off at menopause but men-no-pause or fade off.
Re: Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? by denzel2009: 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2012
Who wants grass?
Re: Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? by dasparrow: 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2012
Idealkocep:

If you be African, why you dey answer ricky ross? No be names like okija, amadioha, adelabu, etc suppose be your profile name....grin grin grin grin

Ok?! Tell me about it!
Re: Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? by OmoAlata(f): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2012
Idealkocep:

If you be African, why you dey answer ricky ross? No be names like okija, amadioha, adelabu, etc suppose be your profile name....grin grin grin grin

Yeah. A name like Omo Alata grin
Re: Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? by tintingz(m): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2012
Flowers for men?? This is Gayish and jellish!!! tongue Men are rough and tough(gentleman) and not a jelly jelly thing grin
Re: Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? by tintingz(m): 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2012
Omo Alata:
Yeah. A name like Omo Alata grin
omo alakara nko tongue nice-funny nick grin
Re: Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? by AB10(m): 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2012
Because society doesn't want men to be so tender.
Re: Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2012
OCTAVO: I wonder if it is a general psychological thought pattern that men should not be presented roses or beautiful flowers at large as a gift from their partner, cos this is not practised in our society.
Ladies, have you ever given any man a rose or any other flower?
Gentlemen, have you ever received flower as a gift?
Does flower have anything to do with gender?
Pls kindly share your thoughts.
Thanks.

The first guy that gave a girl a flower must have heard her gush “awww look how pretty” at one time or another before he decided that she should have it. Or he might have said to himself “hey this is beautiful - delicate just like her” and given it to her so he could use those lines. Metaphor.
If I ever date a guy that gushes over roses, I will give him some on his birthday. Or i`ll dump him.
Re: Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2012
Shollypopz:

see me see wahala oh! Shuooo?! undecided
Re: Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? by RickyRoss1(m): 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2012
Idealkocep:

HAhahaha, but rick ross is the nick name of a black american rapper? lol
Re: Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? by webizone(m): 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2012
sheyie2007: WTF! This thread is gay..i'm out

LOLZ.
Ok am not gay, after all it ain't a fellow guy that got me the flowers. C'mon, I love flowers! R u kidding, that girl thought that she can take care of me. With that in mind, I just might scale mountains.
Re: Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? by webizone(m): 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2012
tintingz: Flowers for men?? This is Gayish and jellish!!! tongue Men are rough and tough(gentleman) and not a jelly jelly thing grin

Think you are tough? Maybe I would love to burst your kneecaps every now and then.
Re: Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? by Princewell2012(m): 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2012
Flowers is a symbol of love,and is not an African tradition,there is no true love in Africa especially in Nigeria, our woman don't practice real love here, they are all after ur money, although they may pretend to love, in as much as u are able to take care of them, and you are financially buoyant, so the issue of giving you a flower will never comes to their mind.we love to emulate the white, in every ramification, but in the area of love, we have failed so far. I don't think there is anything wrong in giving flower to a man, even our men will not appreciate it, because it is not our life.when a white woman tells you, that she loves you, believe me she means it from the bottom of her heart, but if our woman tells you she loves you, she is only playing a game with you, if you check very well she have up to 4 to 5 boy friends, there is no way she will ever think of giving you a flower or something similar to it. The same is also applicable to the men,we are just talking about giving flower to man,now tell me how many men can honestly tell us that, they have giving a flower to their girl friends before? So these is not our thing.
Re: Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? by MaxDick9ja: 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2012
Niqqua is you queay?
Re: Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? by ramaju: 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2012
Kenistry: Offcoss, flowers r feminine in nature, atleast biology tells us more abt dat. Women r fragile, delicate & 'swt smellin' jst like flowers, thus dey r cherished, treasured, attractive & priceless jst like some flowers. If malhandled, dey wither jst like flowers too. If u want to treat a lady right, study a nice & beautiful flower, nuture & treat her jst like d flower........and watch her blossoms in sound womanly values.
Excuse me o. Did the biology fail to tell you that flowers have male and female parts? How come you attribute it only to women, nakwa echek.
Re: Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? by ramaju: 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2012
lagcity: I think it has to do with the fact that roses symbolize v@gina; that's how the whole rose-giving started in some culture (i can't remember that european culture).
So, by giving a woman rose means reminding her of her kini? Ok, why women no dey give men plantain, banana or cucumber to remind us of our mojo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Oprah Winfrey Had To Say About Men / 6 Best Time To Have Sex With Your Partner! / Why Does Some Girls Don't Like To Be Kissed Why Fucking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.