Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Marriage...marriage ..why The Pressure - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage...marriage ..why The Pressure (1006 Views)

Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? / Marriage Marriage Marriage / Marriage Marriage Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage...marriage ..why The Pressure by youngalex(m): 2:04am On Oct 20, 2012
Almost all ladies i ve met theses days are really pressurizing me on settling down,@ 27 though a federal worker with lots of family responsibilities i still have lots of issues to sort out before marriage,i am presently out from a relationship because of this...she wan book me for marriage..wetin i go do now? maybe i have to go back to sweet 16
Re: Marriage...marriage ..why The Pressure by Nobody: 3:08am On Oct 20, 2012
well everyone knows you shouldn't give in to any pressure whatsoever cos it's entirely your decision but what you fail to realise is that she's ready for marriage and you aren't. When you're ready for one, do you think she'd wait for you? You might lose out on your soulmate cos of your decision. You just need to sit down, set your priorities straight. If you feel you ain't ready for it, fine. If you think your issues can only be sort out before marriage, fine but always think about the long run effects
Re: Marriage...marriage ..why The Pressure by Mynd44: 6:06am On Oct 20, 2012
^^

Re: Marriage...marriage ..why The Pressure by Dreystar(f): 7:32am On Oct 20, 2012
youngalex: Almost all ladies i ve met theses days are really pressurizing me on settling down

You mean almost ALL the ladies you've met? shocked
Are they pressurizing you to marry them? Or marry someone else? undecided
Re: Marriage...marriage ..why The Pressure by Lovetinz(m): 9:13am On Oct 20, 2012
'Almost ALL ladies!'
Bro, can you spare a brother some of your excess Phone Numbers? smiley
Re: Marriage...marriage ..why The Pressure by youngalex(m): 10:01am On Oct 20, 2012
why i said almost all is that the ones i met few months ago said they are not ready to wait that long(like 5 years),i discovered one natural fact about women,they will convince you that you don't need to have the whole world before you marry after the marriage if you fail to provide for them she will literally make you hypertensive by her incessant derogatory statements ....i choose to remain single till am emotionally and financially ready for marriage
Re: Marriage...marriage ..why The Pressure by Dreystar(f): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2012
youngalex: why i said almost all is that the ones i met few months ago said they are not ready to wait that long(like 5 years),i discovered one natural fact about women,they will convince you that you don't need to have the whole world before you marry after the marriage if you fail to provide for them she will literally make you hypertensive by her incessant derogatory statements ....i choose to remain single till am emotionally and financially ready for marriage

@bolded- you seem to have it all under control- can't see the pressure here
Re: Marriage...marriage ..why The Pressure by larrymoore(m): 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2012
Realistically, u ar 27,employed. U ar nt 2 young 2 start ur own family.
Re: Marriage...marriage ..why The Pressure by MyneWhite1(f): 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2012
Don't allow yourself to be pressured, you have to be ready first.

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2012/10/7-things-to-work-on-before-you-say-yes.html
Re: Marriage...marriage ..why The Pressure by Mynd44: 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2012
Myne White: Don't allow yourself to be pressured, you have to be ready first.

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2012/10/7-things-to-work-on-before-you-say-yes.html
Msheeew
Re: Marriage...marriage ..why The Pressure by sassyangel1(f): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2012
youngalex: Almost all ladies i ve met theses days are really pressurizing me on settling down,@ 27 though a federal worker with lots of family responsibilities i still have lots of issues to sort out before marriage,i am presently out from a relationship because of this...she wan book me for marriage..wetin i go do now? maybe i have to go back to sweet 16
D best advice i'm gonna say 2 u is dt u shd date younger girls like 19years old.They wont query u abt marryin dem.....

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? / 10 Red Signs You Shouldn’t Take Back Your ex / Shock Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.