Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? (5638 Views)

Why Do Most Men Feel Insecured About Independent Women / Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views / What Are Your Views On Pregnancy Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? by chaz007(f): 9:21am On Oct 21, 2014
Like why do some men expect their fiancees to take in before marriage? What's the sense in that? When the bible clearly forbids pre-marital sex. Would these same men find it likely if their own daughters got impregnated before marriage?
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 21, 2014
It is their choice, you either give in, or you find the man who wants it your way.
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? by jcflex(m): 9:51am On Oct 21, 2014
my dear sis, this is as a result of the society. most of our decision are influence by our immediate environment, knowingly or unknowingly.
I dnt blame any man for that neither am I to blame any lady for it.
nobody wants to enter one chance,
in respect to man, the lady might b a flirt, womb damage, lesbian n d like.

in respect to lady, the guy might be impotent, gay, 2min guy n d like.
so is nt a mans tinz alone, av meet lady dat insist on having sex with their man before wedding as well, .
everybody is jst been carefull, cus of wat our society has turn to.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? by Tallesty1(m): 9:55am On Oct 21, 2014
chaz007:
Like why do some men expect their fiancees to take in before marriage? What's the sense in that? When the bible clearly forbids pre-marital sex. Would these same men find it likely if their own daughters got impregnated before marriage?
Maybe because of after effects of abortion
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 21, 2014
They are men with bad personalities! They see ladies as 'test and buy', and not 'buy and test' smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? by Rapsainot(m): 10:08am On Oct 21, 2014
Most ladies ve aborted all the kids they are destined to born ., getting married to a barren is a burden..
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 21, 2014
they want to be sure she is capable of getting pregnant. They fail to realize that not only women have infertility issues. every reasonable woman should run away from such a man, what if she gets a miscarriage or still birth and finds it difficult to have another child what happens to the marriage? marry a man that wants to grow old with you not just one that is looking for children. Children is a gift from God its not by power, so a man that lays that as a condition for marriage to me is not worth it.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 21, 2014
Rapsainot:
Most ladies ve aborted all the kids they are destined to born ., getting married to a barren is a burden..
Just the same way most men ejaculated all the healthy sperm in them.

I mean, if anyone must judge, let him be a chaste!

If anyone deserves a guarantee that the lady is fertile, let him be a chaste!

Why would men who had either encouraged their ex' in such acts, or who had likely slept with all kinds of pr****tutes one time in their lives, now want confirmation of fertility?!

Women could as well demand that men must run 'seminal analyses' before they say yes to their proposals.

What is good for the gander is good for the goose smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 21, 2014
Rapsainot:
please note that the day a man gets a girl pregnant and takes her to the hospital for abortion or give her money for abortion, the blood of that child is on his head as well. he has reduced the children he is destined to give birth to by 1.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? by jmoore(m): 11:07am On Oct 21, 2014
Because of ignorance.

Go to the hospital for a comprehensive fertility test.

jmoore:
1- The lady got pregnant for the man. After six months the man died in a car accident, she was left devastated.

2-The lady got pregnant for the man. They got married but the woman had a miscarriage after the wedding. She never got pregnant again and the man left her and married another woman after 6 years of marriage.

3-The lady got pregnant for him. After five months the man told her the marriage will no longer take place. Reason? There is another woman pregnant for him and that is the one his mother wants to be his wife

Ladies beware of “you must get pregnant or no marriage” men. A man that loves you will never give you such a condition. A man that truly loves you will stand by you whether you get pregnant after marriage or not.

In most cases these guys have been sleeping around with many girls but they will not propose to them. How foolish it is for them to see a good girl and issue such a condition.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? by Lilimax(f): 11:28am On Oct 21, 2014
Marc9:
They are men with bad personalities! They see ladies as 'test and buy', and not 'buy and test' smiley
undecided
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? by Lilimax(f): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2014
firstEVA:
please note that the day a man gets a girl pregnant and takes her to the hospital for abortion or give her money for abortion, the blood of that child is on his head as well. he has reduced the children he is destined to give birth to by 1.
Likes!

#teamsaynotoabortion

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? by passionate88: 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
Like, why do some girls expect a guy to buy them things and give them cash b4 they agree to date/marry him?. angry
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
passionate88:
Like, why do some girls expect a guy to buy them things and give them cash b4 they agree to date/marry him?. angry
Then find the ones who want your love, not your money!!!! smiley
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? by passionate88: 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
Marc9:
Then find the ones who want your love, not your money!!!! smiley
Same to the ladies... If they are uncomfortable with the request, they should just move away..
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? by jujutom(m): 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2014

Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? by radiant3(f): 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
They ar particular abt pregnancy before marriage cos they really wnt to b sure dat they ar nt settling down with a bottomless basket ie ladies dat ar nt capable of getting pregnant due to abortion or diseases associated with reproductive system.
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? by chaz007(f): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
I just don't get it. After impregnating the ladies, the men would now stand before the altar with the ladies, exchanging vows in the presence of God, and hoping God would bless the matrimony eh? Gosh! That's an insult to God!
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? by finditng: 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
firstEVA:

How about a case where d lady decides to abort despite all plea by the guy....this happened to a friend...he begd and begd...she took it out on the excuse that he wasn't boxed enough...he was serving then...and with the family he came from..I was sure fixing-up a father to be wouldn't be a prob....she took it out still.....some girls are funny trust me.....hw do you blame the man for such?
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? by finditng: 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
chaz007:

I can't blame any of them...nobody wants to turn prayer warrior on children matters after marriage.....MFM etc....wf d rate these girls do d unthinkable....the morals are out of the window in this generation...its all of a sudden cool to be a "glorified" prostitue.., to hv aborted before suddenly gvs d experience superior aura amongst girls....abegii...I cannot blame anyone for this however, my stand on it being right or wrong is totally relative....philosophically there is no right or wrong...its all about point of observation and d societal believes and norms moulded into persons .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? by GoodFaith: 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
firstEVA:
they want to be sure she is capable of getting pregnant. They fail to realize that not only women have infertility issues. every reasonable woman should run away from such a man, what if she gets a miscarriage or still birth and finds it difficult to have another child what happens to the marriage? marry a man that wants to grow old with you not just one that is looking for children. Children is a gift from God its not by power, so a man that lays that as a condition for marriage to me is not worth it.
people have some conditions
I am very sure u have some conditions too.
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? by Emart(m): 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
chaz007:
Kinda true ooo but is done mostly by guys who knows that the girl's parent wouldn't want them to get married cuz of his financial or job status
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? by 100Cents: 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
jcflex:
my dear sis, this is as a result of the society. most of our decision are influence by our immediate environment, knowingly or unknowingly.
I dnt blame any man for that neither am I to blame any lady for it.
nobody wants to enter one chance,
in respect to man, the lady might b a flirt, womb damage, lesbian n d like.

in respect to lady, the guy might be impotent, gay, 2min guy n d like.
so is nt a mans tinz alone, av meet lady dat insist on having sex with their man before wedding as well, .
everybody is jst been carefull, cus of wat our society has turn to.

Good summary...
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? by jcflex(m): 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
Thanks

100Cents:

Good summary...

Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? by Nobody: 3:34am On Oct 22, 2014
....hehehehehehe...

That can never happen in my Father's house....Pregnancy before marriage.....My dad will always say any woman who gets married because of pregnancy enters her husband's house through the window and not through the normal door.....He ll always say, the woman ll have little or no respect from her in-laws.....

....In most cases, where the wife has already 'taken-in' during courtship....It is always hard for the man to pay her bride-price (based on my observation ooo)....

The most honorable thing is to do get married with no baby.....You ll enjoy your husband more...Have enough time to improve your sex-life....enjoy the honeymoon and life-after honeymoon......No kids to distract your attention...You guys can decide to do the do anywhere without fear of being caught or interrupted...etc...

..Infact en, my husband will take 1 year leave from work just for the honeymoon....We must enjoy each other ni......lol...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? by Nobody: 5:02am On Oct 22, 2014
temigracie:
....hehehehehehe...

That can never happen in my Father's house....Pregnancy before marriage.....My dad will always say any woman who gets married because of pregnancy enters her husband's house through the window and not through the normal door.....He ll always say, the woman ll have little or no respect from her in-laws.....

....In most cases, where the wife has already 'taken-in' during courtship....It is always hard for the man to pay her bride-price (based on my observation ooo)....

The most honorable thing is to do get married with no baby.....You ll enjoy your husband more... Have enough time to improve your sex-life....enjoy the honeymoon and life-after honeymoon......No kids to distract your attention...You guys can decide to do the do anywhere without fear of being caught or interrupted...etc...

Infact en, my husband will take 1 year leave from work just for the honeymoon....We must enjoy each other ni......lol...
1 year leave just to enjoy him? Hmm, now that's very extreme!

And from the bold phrases, I can tell you're coitophilic. Your hubby wouldn't have a dull moment with you!

Also, In as much as you missed the point, you seem to have a good idea of the essence of marriage.

Marriage wasn't primarily made by God for child-bearing, nah! It was primarily made for companionship and love building.

Child-bearing on the other hand is the secondary essence of marriage! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 22, 2014
It is so because we claim to have faith but we are so blinded by doubts....
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 22, 2014
temigracie:
....hehehehehehe...

The most honorable thing is to do get married with no baby.....You ll enjoy your husband more...Have enough time to improve your sex-life....enjoy the honeymoon and life-after honeymoon......No kids to distract your attention...You guys can decide to do the do anywhere without fear of being caught or interrupted...etc...

..Infact en, my husband will take 1 year leave from work just for the honeymoon....We must enjoy each other ni......lol...
Choiiii! Babe,Ur body na robot abi u wan kill Oga b4 him time...make him take 1YEAR jxt for honi-moon..hmmm,u like better tin shaa grin
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? by happyjuliet(f): 7:07am On Oct 22, 2014
My friend as d same problem, where by d guy his telling her she must get pregnant before marrying her. She said never will dat happen y d guy said no pregnancies no marriage. Undo dey have gone 4 check an both of dem are ok. I am not sure d guy is marrying her 4 love, he is just getting marriage coz all is Frd are oing so, But d guy is till insisting on it, y are men like dat?
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? by finditng: 7:31am On Oct 22, 2014
[quote author=Marc9 post=27345253] 1 year leave just to enjoy him? Hmm, now that's very extreme!

And from the bold phrases, I can tell you're coitophilic. Your hubby wouldn't have a dull moment with you!

Also, In as much as you missed the point, you seem to have a good idea of the essence of marriage.

Marriage wasn't primarily made by God for child-bearing, nah! It was primarily made for companionship and love building.

Child-bearing on the other hand is the secondary essence of marriage! smiley [/quote

Every society has its own deductions from the globalised perceptions and definitions of Institutions, or ways of life...a break down to culture, norms etc. You'll be a fool not to recognise the local deductions of your own people, thus hi-jackn the global lay-down. A contrast that'll always give you problems yet you'll say you were right...infact you'll be but just not in that society..

Letme give you a practical example..In the western world, marriage is between individuals...persons do not particularly owe eachother's families that clear gratification of being a part of their marriage...that's why a white English guy can marry in Sweden before coming home and they all be like wow....he married some girl.or the mother inlaw calls to come and the wife can politely say it's not a good time and it won't mean anything. Etc..try it nigeria......same way in your society....here in Africa...children and continuity are key to marriage...and it is considered primary...infact families often pull down marriages with no children in them...

Point is...acculturalization, globalization and all these uniting phenomenons are good, but for your sanity and total avoidance of societal clashes, understand where to draw the bother line on stringent norms that still require numerous generations to eliminate the grass root believes that brought about them...it'll be like trying to cut a tree from its branch.....foolishness, pain and stress.
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? by finditng: 7:32am On Oct 22, 2014
Marc9:
1 year leave just to enjoy him? Hmm, now that's very extreme!

Child-bearing on the other hand is the secondary essence of marriage! smiley

Every society has its own deductions from the globalised perceptions and definitions of Institutions, or ways of life...a break down to culture, norms etc. You'll be a fool not to recognise the local deductions of your own people, thus hi-jackn the global lay-down. A contrast that'll always give you problems yet you'll say you were right...infact you'll be but just not in that society..

Letme give you a practical example..In the western world, marriage is between individuals...persons do not particularly owe eachother's families that clear gratification of being a part of their marriage...that's why a white English guy can marry in Sweden before coming home and they all be like wow....he married some girl.or the mother inlaw calls to come and the wife can politely say it's not a good time and it won't mean anything. Etc..try it nigeria......same way in your society....here in Africa...children and continuity are key to marriage...and it is considered primary...infact families often pull down marriages with no children in them...

Point is...acculturalization, globalization and all these uniting phenomenons are good, but for your sanity and total avoidance of societal clashes, understand where to draw the bother line on stringent norms that still require numerous generations to eliminate the grass root believes that brought about them...it'll be like trying to cut a tree from its branch.....foolishness, pain and stress.
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? by wordsplay(m): 7:32am On Oct 22, 2014
It It's just ain't not good at all[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG!!! See The Sexy Beautiful Lady Who Says She Wants To Marry A Poor Man / My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. / Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.