Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle (9471 Views)

10 Reasons Why Android Phones Are Better Than Iphones & Blackberries / Sell Your Blackberries: The Company Is Going Down Fast / Blackberries To Get Android Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by Wislet(f): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2012
caukerzee: the fact that you cant afford the charges, doesnt mean i cant.
and why do u think i can't afford the charges, Dangote?
Answer the question.... Does it have an unlimited data plan?
Money miss road. Lol
Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by caukerzee(m): 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2012
Wislet: and why do u think i can't afford the charges, Dangote?
Answer the question.... Does it have an unlimited data plan?
Money miss road. Lol
lmao...i just said that because you talked about unlimited plan. People who talk about bb having unlimited plan are mostly people who cant afford the charges for internet on andriod powerd devices. No offense intended.
Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by Wislet(f): 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2012
caukerzee: lmao...i just said that because you talked about unlimited plan. People who talk about bb having unlimited plan are mostly people who cant afford the charges for internet on andriod powerd devices. No offense intended.
and none taken.
And it is 'proud' people who think that anyone that wants to enjoy browsing without interruption/spending much cannot afford it.
Stop feeling like u're anything. People that got it don't make noise...only the ones full of themselves.
No offense intended.
Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by bigtij(m): 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2012
BB is the deadest thing ever, even my gateman is using bold 5 with screen protector self
Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2012
All the software on my lappy was downloaded by unlimited BB subscription...online certificate I got from Havard university was tru my bb subscription Infact I would hv spent roughly 50k for sub 4 dis course but due to my bb I spent nothing less than 9k for six month course of Mastery(degree)

I once had galaxy s1 which I sold cuz I got frustrated with mb consumption...imagine downloading facebook of 3mb on bb,its 10mb on galaxy.though I still like android for their inovation

But in all get BB,get simplicity!!!

Note:if u dnt have any reasonable thing to reply,pls don't quote my post cuz I hv use many phone so I can tell u dier pros n cons...and more also I'm not a small boy when it comes to using phone k or else u go to bed with shame wen I start asking u questn u dnt know talkless of replying...see u later
Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by deols(f): 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2012
Too many high self esteemed people here.
Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by damlawbaba(m): 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2012
 uplifting the pple and uniteing the nation let's make them jelous and start sharing pin ma pin 313c6831

Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2012
Abeggi...na bb sure pas jare
Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by JustEmmy(m): 11:32pm On Oct 21, 2012
The fact remains that BB is still the best smartfone model (economically) for the nigerian market given our current low level development in that regard. The android and others may offer speed and HD but good old blackberry offers flexibility. I am planning to acquire the iphone, but I will always love and use the blackberry.

1 Like

Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by kpolli(m): 6:32am On Oct 22, 2012
Haters never retire, i tot they claimed they had better devices
Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by kinnkw(m): 7:48am On Oct 22, 2012
Johnwizzy: All the software on my lappy was downloaded by unlimited BB subscription...online certificate I got from Havard university was tru my bb subscription Infact I would hv spent roughly 50k for sub 4 dis course but due to my bb I spent nothing less than 9k for six month course of Mastery(degree)

I once had galaxy s1 which I sold cuz I got frustrated with mb consumption...imagine downloading facebook of 3mb on bb,its 10mb on galaxy.though I still like android for their inovation

But in all get BB,get simplicity!!!

Note:if u dnt have any reasonable thing to reply,pls don't quote my post cuz I hv use many phone so I can tell u dier pros n cons...and more also I'm not a small boy when it comes to using phone k or else u go to bed with shame wen I start asking u questn u dnt know talkless of replying...see u later

Dude Stop making noise and make your point if you have used other mobile OS you should know very well that bb is playing catch up both in hardware and software.
Im not against anybody using a bb for its cheap data plan in Nigeria, this is the only thing Bb has to offer that is why is still selling in Nigeria and Africa while loosing out in the rest of the world.
And as for you knowing anything about gadgets i really doubt that because everyone knows that program with more functions and stability takes more space. Now do you want to compare the Facebook on Android to that on Bb?
Re: Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle by noobsaibot2(m): 8:15am On Oct 22, 2012
YOU DEY MADT! @OP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blackberry Questions Answered Here: / Facebook VS Google: Battle To Acquire Whatsapp / Glo 1k Is Now 1G Officially for Android and Non BlackBerry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.