Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 (23327 Views)

Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread / Obama Vs Romney: U.S. Presidential Debate On 16th October 2012 / Obama Vs Romney : US Presidential Debate On October 4 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 23, 2012
Sky Blue: Hmm. Romney didn't come out as bad as he could have. Obama has a real fight on his hands come election day. It is not about debating well. Obama was on a high before because Romney's base (who wouldn't have voted for Obama anyway) thought Romney was unelectable with all the gaffes. Now he is seeming bad, not manageable, and they will go with that. This debate won't change much. Obama could have done better.
omo,go back and smoke more weed if u smoke any and if not,better start smoking some cos no be d same debate we we watch,obama fried romney.romney virtually agreed with obama on everything

1 Like

Re: Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 23, 2012
candieangel12: Obama came with some serious swagg tonight. Romney keeps saying he will balance the budget but he no fit answer how he go do am. Well on Friday I'm going to go vote for ObamaBiden.

Very true.
Re: Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 by dramenda(f): 3:36am On Oct 23, 2012
OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA.GIVE IT TO HIM. cool

4 Likes

Re: Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 by KayDee4: 3:36am On Oct 23, 2012
Do i see Tagg Romney, hugging or punching Obama
Re: Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 by Seun(m): 3:37am On Oct 23, 2012
Obama ended well. Romney's concluding speech was awful.
Re: Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 23, 2012
There is something about this Michelle Obama..I just love her.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 23, 2012
shymexx: I still think Romney is going to win the election and he'll definitely win massachusetts and most of the swing states...

I don't agree with the Massachusetts part.
Re: Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:38am On Oct 23, 2012
we we: Mitt Romney: America can't afford 4
more years of Obama's failed policies.
It's time to try Bush's failed policies
again.

If you are still not convince that Romney is a potential failure then you must be the most stupid person in the world
Kay-Dee:
Do i see Tagg Romney, hugging or punching Obama

He hugged him.
Re: Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 by wewe1(m): 3:38am On Oct 23, 2012
Obama All The Way.
Re: Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 by KayDee4: 3:38am On Oct 23, 2012
Billyonaire: Romney lost this election today. Fox cant redeem this.

You'll be surprised when you speak to 1 or 2 confused undecided voters tomorrow. The election is far from over.
Prof Corruption:

Yeah, Massachusetts is solidly blue.
Re: Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 by Nobody: 3:39am On Oct 23, 2012
Politicians are same everywhere, see the hypocrites pretending to love kids just to get votes.
Re: Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 by Freiburger(m): 3:39am On Oct 23, 2012
I 've always said it, that first debate was a huge stragegy from the Dems, they did it intentionaly just to lower the expectations which was initially set to high for the president.

1 Like

Re: Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 by Gracious10: 3:39am On Oct 23, 2012
dramenda:

AM PRESIDENT OBAMA AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE. cool

ROTFLMAO grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 by A40(m): 3:39am On Oct 23, 2012
~Royal~:
My homie A-40 In here....

You republican 40?

Most Peyton Manning Fans are Republicans....

Republicans, like Manning, can't perform with pressure in the Clutch.....

#9/11

cool
Republican?? Me a RepubliKKKan? Do I look like an Uncle Tom nigga to u? Nixon,Bush sr,Bush jr,McCain,Romney What good has come out of their stable apart from war,war and more wars! Vote Romney and WWIII comes early! By the way I'm not a Manning fan I just think he is better than Mr Bundchen

The Repubs are a disgrace! After George War Bush and old man McCain 4 years is not enough to bring out an opponent who can actually challenge an under-performing Obama

1 Like

Re: Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 by Nobody: 3:40am On Oct 23, 2012
Kay-Dee:

You'll be surprised when you speak to 1 or 2 confused undecided voters tomorrow.
all these undecided voters sef,dem want make dem fry dem eggs for poling station

1 Like

Re: Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 by Seun(m): 3:40am On Oct 23, 2012
Billyonaire: Politicians are same everywhere, see the hypocrites pretending to love kids just to get votes.
DOn't hate the player, hate the game. If truly kids can win them votes, then of course they will actually love kids. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 by SkyBlue1: 3:40am On Oct 23, 2012
milehigh06:
omo,go back and smoke more weed if u smoke any and if not,better start smoking some cos no be d same debate we we watch,obama fried romney.romney virtually agreed with obama on everything

For once try and see beyond your nose. Read again. It is not about what you alone think. That first debate was what Romney needed, he showed people who would have had a tendency towards him (for many reasons which I wouldn't go into) that he was manageable as a candidate. They WILL go with that.
Re: Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 by Nobody: 3:41am On Oct 23, 2012
Sky Blue:

For once try and see beyond your nose. Read again. It is not about what you alone think. That first debate was what Romney needed, he showed people who would have had a tendency towards him (for many reasons which I wouldn't go into) that he was manageable as a candidate. They WILL go with that.
omo,u get winch,how u know say i get big nose
Re: Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 by Tolaaaaannni(f): 3:42am On Oct 23, 2012
But what I couldn't wrap my head around was the fact that in the 1st debate R-money was all for teachers and stressing how important they are, but this time around he is all like well i know teachers are important but......
Re: Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 by Nobody: 3:42am On Oct 23, 2012
Prof Corruption:

I know why you feel that way...

However, he used to be a governor there and he achieved a lot as a governor..
Re: Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 by nitlad: 3:43am On Oct 23, 2012
nitlad: Romney is a foreign policy disaster... His error-strewn European Tour comes to mind... Sucker doesn't even know Ed Miliband (Leader of the Opposition in the U.K.) by name. Obama would make mince-meat of him this time around.
I said it earlier on this thread that Romney is Foreign Policy disaster. I believe his unraveling tonight attests to this.
Ever since his Summer Misadventure (summer of mishaps, Tour de Gaffes, Tour of Hazzards) grin .
Ever since he allowed Benjamin talk him out of a planned meeting with less two hours to go with MK Shelly Yachimovich (then Israeli Opposition Leader), I don sabi say im na puppet.
Re: Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 by KayDee4: 3:43am On Oct 23, 2012
Freiburger: I 've always said it, that first debate was a huge stragegy from the Dems, they did it intentionaly just to lower the expectations which was initially set to high for the president.

Fa fa fa fowl, and if it was deliberate, im sure they regret it now.
The race wldnt be as close as it is now if Obama had turned up in that debate and dealt Romney the knock out punch.
Now, the democratic strategists are getting all fidgety because of what they see on the polls.
Re: Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 by Nobody: 3:43am On Oct 23, 2012
The Kennedy family don't really have MA on the chokehold like they used to, Romney got MA on lock!!
Re: Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 by birdman(m): 3:44am On Oct 23, 2012
igbo2011: They are both imperialists and they both don't serve the interests of Africa. They will both destroy Africa. They are both liars too.

So if you had to choose, who would you vote for.
Re: Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 by Seun(m): 3:44am On Oct 23, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: But what I couldn't wrap my head around was the fact that in the 1st debate R-money was all for teachers and stressing how important they are, but this time around he is all like well i know teachers are important but......
The dude says whatever he thinks you want to hear. I hope people are smart enough to realize this.
Re: Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 by Nobody: 3:44am On Oct 23, 2012
shymexx:

I know why you feel that way...

However, he used to be a governor there and he achieved a lot as a governor..
where are the facts that he achieved a lot as a governor
is that why he is not even contesting his state
is that why he refused to run for re-election
a republican candidate agreeing with the dem candidate
republican blogs are going crazy right now,go check
they are going insane

2 Likes

Re: Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 by Nobody: 3:44am On Oct 23, 2012
There was definitely a swapping of ideologies today. Romney was the peace candidate, while Obama seemed to be the warmonger.
Romney attacked Obama from a leftist, peace-loving perspective.
Re: Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 by Gracious10: 3:45am On Oct 23, 2012
Seun: Obama ended well. Romney's concluding speech was awful.

TRUE!
Re: Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 by igbo2011(m): 3:46am On Oct 23, 2012
birdman:

So if you had to choose, who would you vote for.

Jill Stein, I actually rather have Romney as Pres so Africans don;t get their hopes up.
Re: Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 by dramenda(f): 3:46am On Oct 23, 2012
ANDERSON COOPER,FAREED ZAKARIA ALL SMILLING NOW. shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

US Man Sets Himself Ablaze In Washington Over Israel-Palestine War / Russia Got Richer By $600 Billion While U.S Lost $6 Trillion Last Year (Photo) / Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.