Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,708 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding (36973 Views)

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / List of Notable Converts to Islam from Wikipedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by true2god: 6:11am On Oct 24, 2012
gulfer: Was he buried like a muslim?
No he was buried a xtain.
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by Ladanboso: 6:13am On Oct 24, 2012
She'l marry,and 6 mnths letter she'l Divorce him and share his billions. Is bizness
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by unongu(m): 7:18am On Oct 24, 2012
Another CIA spy groomed to carry out top secret espionage on Qatar and keep the Billions under America's check. And to think that "Nigerian Muslims" are happy that they have 'one more convert' from the Jackson's family amazes me. How have they forgotten about Eli Cohen so soon... Ask the Syrians or better still, google is your best friend. *I rest my case*
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by ogene70: 7:23am On Oct 24, 2012
lanre_front: Janet Jackson is 46 yrs old and believe me, it really shows.

The 36 yrs old billionaire who wants to marry the 46 yrs old American Entertainment Industry veteran needs to have his head examined.

The problem is, nowadays men don't listen to their mothers. The believe they are very wise and know what they are doing.
cheesy
lanre_front: Janet Jackson is 46 yrs old and believe me, it really shows.

The 36 yrs old billionaire who wants to marry the 46 yrs old American Entertainment Industry veteran needs to have his head examined.

The problem is, nowadays men don't listen to their mothers. The believe they are very wise and know what they are doing.

you are on point man, i realy cant figure out the chemistry, just recently i got a lady who is just 6 yrs older on my case and i,ve been on my heels,even all her cash, i'm really surprised one is doing ten yrs more.
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 24, 2012
Its possible and normal if a girl starts seeing her period @ 10...46-36 equal 10....this woman is old enough to be his mother
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by saymax(f): 7:34am On Oct 24, 2012
We live in a free world. Anybody can convert to any religion he/she feels to. That is not an issue. The issue is the reason behind d decision. Is it for material satisfaction? Passion for a partiular religious practise? Or to find peace? If its 4 d latter, den she an even go on and turn to an Ifa worshipper. That's her toro. We hav seen so many evil frm every fraction of all d different religions. Pls judge urself b4 judging others. On dat day everyman will giv a/c of himself not of others.

2 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by maclatunji: 8:44am On Oct 24, 2012
true2god: No he was buried a xtain.

LMFSO! He was buried a dead man whose faith was only truly known by he and God.
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by gregoma(m): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2012
Laffs @ proposed wedding in Qatar! Smart decision, no need to pay alimony in time of divorce!
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by ajadek(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2012
topsyking:
Some pple on nairaland are illiterate and ignorant..janet is a LovePeddler..she has married many times..she marrying dis guy cos of money and believe me the wedding can't last 2 or 3yrs till they call it quit..the girl is just a LovePeddler period..LovePeddler with class
must you insult ppl b4 u make coment,everybody know that,u are nt d ist and d last person to tell us she's a lovepedler and maried him because of money
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by Policewoman(f): 9:53am On Oct 24, 2012
Age is just a number? Yeah right. Tell that to his mother by the time you fail to produce a heir to the billion dollar empire. Oh! I forgot... As a muslim he is allowed to marry 4 wives. Sorry Janet. Hahahhaaa
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by Suljosh: 10:37am On Oct 24, 2012
Ikengawo:
Convert to islam! are u kiddin' me? Another soul lost to the Devil

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by Greatken007(m): 10:49am On Oct 24, 2012
Even if it works which am certain it wont,remember life is per head....What is my bizness wit her,what has she done for God all her life as a christian?a Prostitute is a little better than her.Spit on floor shakes head and leave.....
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by ghettodreamz(m): 11:24am On Oct 24, 2012
Dating/Marrying a younger man doesn't matter as long as the supposed dude is financially stable and sufficient.

Fellow Nairalanders, I was actually invited but won't be attending owing to some logistic reasons with business deals, I want to let go the IV for just 500,000 Naira. Don't hesitate to PM me if you are interested. It's a hot deal which you can't get anywhere ELSE.

Remember, you are getting a Rolex Wristwatch worth $10,000 just for attending.
Hurry now, while it last!

Just 500K Going, gOing,goIng,goiNg,goinG!!!

BTW, wetin concern me if she wan convert to Islam coz of money, na her own headache be dat, if she so desires. grin grin grin
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by webbaba: 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2012
This old woman go take sense suck this small boy finish and finish it all
Na waa o!
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by miqos02(m): 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2012
yes its true oh. i got my invitation card
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by tonym1(m): 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2012
Hope it last
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by seyibrown(f): 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2012
bashtee:

Hey for your information Islam is the only thing which the freemason, the illumati the black skull that control the world are finding difficult to handle,Islam is a threat to their plan of controlling the world,to establish a world where Homosexuality,Gay,Lesbianism,Immoralities,human cloning among other ungodly things become a way of life. That is why they have been all these moves and campaign to rubish Islam, hoping they can suppress it Alhamdulilahi Islam keeps growing.At every available chance you guys keep talking about 12 virgins,can you quote any chapter in THE HOLY QUR'AN that supports that?

Don't mind them, jare! They can't read well. grin grin Islam doesn't promise 12 virgins; it promises 72! Wish the couple a happy, long and fruitful union!

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by tintingz(m): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
gulfer: Was he buried like a muslim?
Lol. . .and you think his christian family will bury him in muslim rite?? Micheal converted to Islam through his brother Jermain. . .he was threatend by the iluminanti and see Islam is the only religion he can run to. . .christianity is a weak religion grin
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by jude33084(m): 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2012
tbaba1234: Jermaine jackson also converted to Islam, So that makes muslim number II in the family.

Why is this front page news? It is her choice.

Her elder bro was also converted by same guy(money) grin

Qatari should watch his back because τhe Jackson's family are gold diggers tongue
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by tintingz(m): 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2012
Policewoman: Age is just a number? Yeah right. Tell that to his mother by the time you fail to produce a heir to the billion dollar empire. Oh! I forgot... As a muslim he is allowed to marry 4 wives. Sorry Janet. Hahahhaaa
hehehe grin e dey pain you ni?? She don convert already. . . you fit go hug transformer grin tongue
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by landinfo: 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2012
seyibrown:

Don't mind them, jare! They can't read well. grin grin Islam doesn't promise 12 virgins; it promises 72! Wish the couple a happy, long and fruitful union!
i 2 luuvii ur koment
hehehe
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by Truckpusher(m): 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2012
dasparrow:

Poster Selfworth has spoken the truth. The truth is bitter but it must be said. Deal with it like a mature adult and stop being verbally abusive like a typical chauvinist Nigerian bred male high on steroids.

@Post

Congrats to Janet and her beau.
And you that is high on amphetamine should have known better on how to hold back your dog 'SELFWORTH',Let him stop the stereotyping on Nigerian men,instead he should speak for his pop as well as your own pop too...got that
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by tpia5: 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2012
big shakeup in the entertainment biz, most likely.
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by SELFWORTH: 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2012
Truckpusher: And you that is high on amphetamine should have known better on how to hold back your dog 'SELFWORTH',Let him stop the stereotyping on Nigerian men,instead he should speak for his pop as well as your own pop too...got that

Dog mouth! You are a gutter representative of your parents . There is no need to dig any further . We know them via your values and your gutter posts. And you call yourself a man ?
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2012
tintingz: Lol. . .and you think his christian family will bury him in muslim rite?? Micheal converted to Islam through his brother Jermain. . .he was threatend by the iluminanti and see Islam is the only religion he can run to. . .christianity is a weak religion grin
una won start again
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by topmostg: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2012
(grin)
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by Alabiadee(m): 9:05am On Dec 27, 2012
Freedom of Religion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims / Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State / These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.