Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

She's The WILL Of God But... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's The WILL Of God But... (1574 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / When You Are Trying To Get Right With God But The Devil Aint Through With You / That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's The WILL Of God But... by Babycake(m): 11:10pm On Oct 23, 2012
Help me to analyze this:
She's young,goodlooking,student,a christian (my dreamwife)and also the WILL of God for me but she is not just interested in me.
We have been on and off for years.I've caught myself many times forcing myself on her.
Friends and family have advise me repeatedly to do away with her cos its VERY obvious she did not like me.....but i kept saying Time will tell.
Pls,advise.what should i do?
I've waited,endured,tolerated,persevered now im tired.
Mature response pls.
Re: She's The WILL Of God But... by Exponental(m): 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2012
How long have u waited n how long do u intend waiting?
Re: She's The WILL Of God But... by Babycake(m): 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2012
We've been talking ever since she left high school.Now she'ss in the Uni ......for more than 3years
Re: She's The WILL Of God But... by Mynd44: 2:45am On Oct 24, 2012
How do you know she is God's will? I think you are just dellusional
Re: She's The WILL Of God But... by 190theclown: 2:54am On Oct 24, 2012
i hope you're not the dude disturbing one of my girlfriends angry angry
Re: She's The WILL Of God But... by Mynd44: 3:18am On Oct 24, 2012
190-the-clown:
i hope you're not the dude disturbing one of my girlfriends angry angry
As if you have a girlfriend
Re: She's The WILL Of God But... by Babycake(m): 5:07am On Oct 24, 2012
Mynd_44]How do you know she is God's will? I think you are just dellusional[/quote]

Delusional?not at all. I've heard God speak to me in diverse ways;
1.Through the holyspirit(loud&clear voice).
2. Through the word of God.(bible based revelation)
I look my best anytime we meet and i dont try to be 'too spiritual' in our conversations.She kept saying there is no connection between us.
There are many goodlooking goodgirls triping for me but the revelation @ my disposal have kept me glued to her.....I must confess, the 'dulling' is getting too much.
more response pls
Re: She's The WILL Of God But... by Mynd44: 5:15am On Oct 24, 2012
^^
SMH
Re: She's The WILL Of God But... by Babycake(m): 5:19am On Oct 24, 2012
SMH? Meaning
Re: She's The WILL Of God But... by blackbalang(f): 6:17am On Oct 24, 2012
The mind is so strong that it sometimes deceives us that our "will" is truly the "will" of God. There's a possiblity that u "Heard" bcs ur soul wanted to "hear". Remember he doesn't speak without confirming to "Another party" and den reassuring(few cases) yet another party. The fact that she hasn't heard too ehmmmm. By the way,that's how most brothers trap some sisters into a disastrous relationship n marriage claiming they heard n foolish sisters will fall without seeking for confirmation(not saying its u sha)

1 Like

Re: She's The WILL Of God But... by Mynd44: 8:21am On Oct 24, 2012
Will of God ko. Will of mind ni.
Re: She's The WILL Of God But... by Babycake(m): 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2012
Who God want for me is good bur she did not want me.....more response pls
Re: She's The WILL Of God But... by baldman: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2012
@ OP. You mentioned that she is your dream girl and at the same time the [b]will of God [/b]for you, my question is, when did she become your dream girl, before the revelation by God or afterwards? You need to sincerely ascertain if this is your desire, permitted by the spirit of God. If that is the case, you may have a lot of convincing and toasting to do to get her attention, you sent your self with the permission of God. However, if your interest in her is spurred by the revelation of the holy spirit, she is not likely to be able to resist you for long and if she does, you can just go right back to God to seek further direction. There is a way God's message convinces even the hardest heart. The Bible says He sent His words and it healed them.When Jesus sent his disciples to get the cot, he had prepared the circumstances to enable them fulfil their mission, when they said God had a use for the cot, the owners let go of the reins.Another factor you need to consider is timing, the fact that God has shown you a woman who would make a good wife based on his knowledge of His divine purpose for your life does not mean it is time for you to approach her or 'deliver God's message' ( that is the wrong thing to do, by the way) you need to be sure God is leading you to go at that particular time, going at a time God has not fully prepared her mind to receive you can cause too much confusion. Review your situation sincerely and go back to God for further directions, God's words do not miss, so if there is a little inconsistency, it came from you. God bless you 'anointed one' do not make the mistakes the older ones made.

1 Like

Re: She's The WILL Of God But... by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2012
The topic title and topic content are a contradicting...it's obviously not the will of God from her attitude towards u all these years.she does not love and never will. My advice-let go and look 4 ur missing rib
Re: She's The WILL Of God But... by baextol(m): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2012
Talk to d holy spirit again
Re: She's The WILL Of God But... by Mynd44: 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2012
baextol: Talk to d holy spirit again
funny
Re: She's The WILL Of God But... by drnoel: 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2012
Babycake: Help me to analyze this:
She's young,goodlooking,student,a christian (my dreamwife)and also the WILL of God for me but she is not just interested in me.
We have been on and off for years.I've caught myself many times forcing myself on her.
Friends and family have advise me repeatedly to do away with her cos its VERY obvious she did not like me.....but i kept saying Time will tell.
Pls,advise.what should i do?
I've waited,endured,tolerated,persevered now im tired.
Mature response pls.

If u have to force urself on her everytime then tell me how she is the will of God 4 u. Young man, we really don't understand what u are saying here. Do u mean the will of man (Urs) and not God. Pls don't drag God in2 this one b4 u sin against him.
Re: She's The WILL Of God But... by Babycake(m): 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2012
BigThanks to everyone that have contributed positively to this thread. Appreciate

Its possible for others 2 lie to me.Its possible for me to lie to others but its Dangerous if im lying to myself....I know exactly what God is saying concerning this Girl...Wait For The Appointed Time......but im fucking tired of playing along till d time appointed for us to click.I wish to be free and stop being foolish.
Exhibiting my stupidity must stop.
She's not feeling me and i know it.
Advise.
Re: She's The WILL Of God But... by Babycake(m): 11:13am On Oct 25, 2012
@Baldman
the girl has been my desire before the revelation came.
Re: She's The WILL Of God But... by donguutti: 11:33am On Oct 25, 2012
Babycake:

And you turned your desire into the WILL OF GOD, oga dont mock GOD......."I know exactly what GOD is saying
concerning this girl", why dont you then wait for GOD to reveal his plans to the girl.
"She's not feeling me and i know it.", tell that to GOD na ,not us.

How exactly do you know that G is the one speaking not your own feelings , hope you have not told her this
yet,it would scare her.Imagine someone you dont like telling its God's will, how would you feel?.
Re: She's The WILL Of God But... by Peach45(f): 11:36am On Oct 25, 2012
[quote author=Babycake]Mynd_44]How do you know she is God's will? I think you are just dellusional

Delusional?not at all. I've heard God speak to me in diverse ways;
1.Through the holyspirit(loud&clear voice).
2. Through the word of God.(bible based revelation)
I look my best anytime we meet and i dont try to be 'too spiritual' in our conversations.She kept saying there is no connection between us.
There are many goodlooking goodgirls triping for me but the revelation @ my disposal have kept me glued to her.....I must confess, the 'dulling' is getting too much.
more response pls.[/then u wil ve 2 wait until u turn 40.u just ve 2 move 4ward quote]
Re: She's The WILL Of God But... by baldman: 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2012
Babycake: @Baldman

That is basically the reason it is hard for us to be convinced that it is God and not your flesh that ministered to you. But as you said, it is really dangerous for you to deceive yourself. There is a saying in Yoruba language and trust me some of those sayings are deeply rooted in the word of God, it goes thus " Asoro se bi ohun ti olorun o lowo si, adun se bi oun to olorun lowo si" the simple translation is, Easy as something God is involved in, difficult as something God is not involved in.Question is if God is involved in your mission to conquer this girl's heart, it will be easy for her to come around and it will be so easy for you to wait until she does. Goodluck!
Re: She's The WILL Of God But... by Mynd44: 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2012
I still think you are dellusional

(1) (Reply)

Her Boss'shusband Won't Leave Her Alone / GUY has his P almost bitten off... Careful Who U Let Suck On dt P / 7 Types Of Kisses For Hot, Steamy Romance … Try Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.