Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. (16133 Views)

Mega-City: Lagos Ranked Alongside NewYork & Beijing (photo) / Lagos Ranked As The Most Corrupt State In Nigeria In 2014 / Lagos Ranked 4th World’s Worst City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. by MrGlobe(m): 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2012
ba7man: Point of correction. Lagos is the way it is because. (1) Its strategically located to facillitate importation and exportation. (2) Its inhabitants were open minded to have mixed with the whites and gain exposure early (3) Its inhabitants were good hosts thereby encouraging visitors to invest in it. (4) Whites could have chosen anywhere along the Nigerian coast to settle but Lagosians were the most progressive even back then.
point of correction, all your points are invalid. ph and calabar are more strategically located. I know you are trying to refer to access to sea. Go and find out how great business prospects died in Nigeria because of awolowo's greed. Good hosts indeed.
Re: Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. by MrGlobe(m): 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2012
ba7man: I'v noticed you are highly pained by this fact that Lagos is moving ahead. You can talk to me, why? Deep down inside u I know u think about it in bed b4 u sleep and u're sad.
sad about what? whats my business. Am from a state that is force to reckon with in Nigeria. I have noticed how every Yoruba man hates truth.
Re: Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. by naptu2: 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2012
naptu2: Lagos in 1900

At one extreme, in the urban part of the Crown Colony of Lagos, there was an outpost of European, occidental, Atlantic culture, already of several decades standing, with Government departments, churches, schools – even Moslem schools teaching Western subjects (a bizarre instance of outside influence from an unexpected source, because it was the West Indian black man, Dr Blyden, and a white, English Moslem who joined forces to persuade the Lagos Moslems to take up education, getting the written blessings of the Sultan of Turkey to help them). The hospital was described by Lagos’ medically qualified Governor as bearing comparison in nursing with the best in Europe. There were harbour works, a railway, a racecourse which was also a recreation ground held in trust for public use, a Palladian Government House open to the Lagos public – more open than it was later to become – where legislative council meetings and agricultural shows were held, as well as “multi-racial” ladies’ champagne lunches in aid of charitable public health efforts in town.

There was electric light in the streets, there were telephones, printing-presses, newspapers. Amidst the white officials and not segregated from them by separate residential areas and hospital facilities, there was an educated elite of “Black Englishmen” – doctors (four out of the Government establishment of sixteen), clergy, pastors, teachers, lawyers, police officers, journalists, senior clerks (when ‘clerk’ corresponded nearly in the civil service with what is now administrative status and the Governor’s confidential clerk, for instance, an African, was also clerk to the Legislative Council). And, of course, there substantial businessmen, traders, middle-men, some of them frequent visitors to Liverpool, some with sons and daughters being educated overseas.

"The Administration of Nigeria 1900 to 1960: Men, Methods and Myths" by I.F Nicholson. The Clarendon Press Oxford. 1969. P 36 & 37
Re: Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. by seguun(m): 2:01am On Oct 26, 2012
ba7man: Not happy with topic: Mr Globe(m),Okpara Ugo,Super 1759,Berem(f),elopee 3000,achi4u,akintun,One_man,Nwando.1.,thelastpope,Effwazobia,koolg,1025 and 6 guest(s)
Hahahahah!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. by TheGeneral1(m): 3:15am On Oct 26, 2012
Umunede: Wow, d economy of lagos state is 33 billion dollars a little lower than dat of the whole country of ghana of 39b dollars
And half of that $33 is controlled by Dangote!
Re: Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. by PaulJohn1: 3:37am On Oct 26, 2012
^^
Laugh won kill me o. Igbo own 50 percent of Lagos! grin
Half of Lagos GDP is controlled by Dangote! grin

Now I conclude that some Nigerians are extremely confused grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. by sokera: 4:17am On Oct 26, 2012
one_man:
They have enjoyed monopoly that's why you find everything you what. All shipment via air and sea comes to lagos. By the time they open onitsha port for commercial activity we will see if the average yoruba man imports goods. Its just a matter of time...

I dey laugh ... No oda place in Nigeria will be like Lagos , don't be surprise when onitsha port start for operation they will still have to transport their goods to lagos by road. Like you don't know the commercial level of lagos... Ask republic of benin,togo,ghana they will tell you what good is lagos to them.
Re: Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. by sokera: 4:27am On Oct 26, 2012
[

quote author=Paul John]^^
Laugh won kill me o. Igbo own 50 percent of Lagos! grin

Now I conclude that some Nigerians are extremely confused grin grin[/quote]

You better stop deceiving your self, where did you get your figures from, is it loan from banks igbo ppl use to run their business that is own by them... You better stop deceiving urself ... The different btw igbo and yoruba ppl in business in igbo owns less than 20percent of the capital but yoruba owns atlist 80 percent of the capital.
Re: Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. by Raxxye(m): 5:51am On Oct 26, 2012
okpara ugo: How does that put food on the table of the common man?

Why are u always hungry?
Re: Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. by Lawman4nairalnd(m): 6:07am On Oct 26, 2012
Fashola God bless u.KEEP UR FLAG FLYING!.
Re: Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. by pheliciti: 8:09am On Oct 26, 2012
one_man:
This has nothing to do with tribal war. majority of the shipment that dock at apapa belongs to the Igbo man. this has increased the revenue to Lagos state at-large. if the President would keep to his words and make the sea port at onitsha vibrant like Lagos, its only common sense to say the revenue of Lagos will drop.
before now, international flight leave Port Harcourt, but now, you will find that Lagos is the central point where most of these airlines stop. if the aviation decides to spread the goodies across board, revenue will also drop.
the only thing that will continue to go up in Lagos is tax that why the government on ground (Lagos) is fighting to make it effective.
please no insult but constructive criticism... grin embarassed

Must your people wait for Federal Govt to built a port at Onitsha. Lagos has already started building a port. Use your monthly allocation to build one. Plus, every State has equal share of port proceeds
Re: Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. by kettykin: 8:29am On Oct 26, 2012
This people dont get it , you call somebody who tells you the truth envious.

Now Tell me what would Abuja become if the Federal Government did not move the Federal Capital to Abuja , my guess is a very thick Jungle good for hunting game.

Same applies to Lagos without the Commercial Capital status and status as a former Federal Capital Lagos would not be better than Borno state or Cross River state.

The Yorubas who claim to have builr Lagos should have atleast also built Ibadan so that Ibadan would be the 3rd or 4th most innovative City.But what do we have , Ibadan is currently the Dirtiest State Capital.

I once said in this Forum and i keep Repeating it that Lagos without the fore Core Industries which Abacha forgot to move to Abuja ( and which inshalla the next Northern President must move To Abuja by 2019 if Nijiriya remains one) would not be better than Borno State talk less of Kano.

The 4 core Industries which has given Yorubas undu advantage over other tribes are
1. The Banking Industries whose headquaters are in Lagos ( the biggest 4 banks are not owned by Yorubas , Zenith,First bank, UBA,Ecobank and Acess) only GTB is owned by Yorubas , these banks HQ should be moved to Abuja to Ensure National Cohesion and unity. No part of Nigeria should be given undue Advantage over others parts .just as every part of Nigeria should develop at its pace

2. The oil and Gas industry whose Headquaters are in Lagos ( the Multinational Oil industry Headquaters in the Up stream oil industry ;Shell BP, Total fina elf,Chevron, Mobil e.t.c are in Lagos which is against the Norm) These Oil and Gas companies have their Rigs in the Niger Delta and make all their Money there and it is great injustice to the Niger Delta people to have the HQ in Lagos when Lagos is not a Federal Capital or an oil Producing State. They pay their tax to a non oil producing state, Notice how all the Freedom fighters and rights Activist from the South West dont talk about this injustice to the NigerDelta one of such fools was in Abuja to take the FG to court over some flimsy excuses and he seems not to know about the injustice to Niger Deltans , God Help Nigeria .

3. The telecommuncation Industry whose Headquaters and gateway switches/Billing platforms are in Lagos( these Telecommunication Industry located their Billing Platforms in Lagos ) These shoudl move their Gateway Swiches and Billing Platforms and Headquaters to Abuja to enhance interconnectivity among other things it will be also easy for NCC to adequately monitor them and provide real regulation against bandwidth abuse , inteference and supervision. Presently they are in Lagos even though they are making money from the Niger Delta and the Commercial cities of the South East, the Big trading states of the North and they are paying taxes to Lagos state Government despite making money from other states.

4. The maritime Industry for a Country as Big and diverse as Nigeria to have all its 3 Deep Sea port in one place in a state Apapa leaves one in a state of shock and utterly speechless, this is nothing but a claculated attempt to kill off enterprenuership for a counrty with one of the Largest coast lines.
Nigeria has 6 ports 3 of such ports are in Apapa and are deep sea ports while the other 3 ; warri, onne and calabar are in nger Dleta and are very shallow sea ports . The FG should as a matter of Urgency and National stability implement 3 Deep Sea Ports in Niger Deltaand make Ibaka Port a Maritime Hub for the Country
The Nigerian Maritime industry is even bigger than the Banking industry. and is about 20 % of the GDP for an import dependent country like Nigeria , all this add up to the GDP and Economy of Lagos
This will ensure that even in state of war and ApapaPort is attacked , the country can still depend on the Niger Delta Ports for its exports and imports and it reduce the stress on the Roads as a result of transportation of Imported goods

The Federal Government through the Ministry of Aviation should ensure that the International Airports in Enugu and Cargo Owerri come on stream and also that Eastern Flights to and fro Overseas originate and terminate in the East so that the Enugu Airpor and Ph Airport can become Aviation Hubs and not just for Pilgrimage to Isreal, if it means sacking all the stumbling blocks in aviation ministry then so be it .
Re: Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. by solomon111(m): 8:52am On Oct 26, 2012
^^
Man,you get time o.
They would probably think you are 'jealous' or 'envious'.
The truth will finally dawn on them,when this country splits.
Re: Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. by kettykin: 9:21am On Oct 26, 2012
solomon111: ^^
Man,you get time o.
They would probably think you are 'jealous' or 'envious'.
The truth will finally dawn on them,when this country splits.

These people are Averse to the truth. when Achebe wrote there was a Country the left the Entire message in the book and where attacking the messenger .

Sanusi told them the truth and they still attacked him

Al mustapha revealed the truth and rather than check facts ended up attacking him and calling him all sorts of names
Re: Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. by PaulJohn1: 10:01am On Oct 26, 2012
sokera:

You better stop deceiving your self, where did you get your figures from, is it loan from banks igbo ppl use to run their business that is own by them... You better stop deceiving urself ... The different btw igbo and yoruba ppl in business in igbo owns less than 20percent of the capital but yoruba owns atlist 80 percent of the capital.

You got me wrong. I'm a yoruba, just laughing at some people who says:
Paul John: ...Igbo own 50 percent of Lagos! grin
Re: Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. by Aderostock(m): 10:41am On Oct 26, 2012
kettykin: This people dont get it , you call somebody who tells you the truth envious.

Now Tell me what would Abuja become if the Federal Government did not move the Federal Capital to Abuja , my guess is a very thick Jungle good for hunting game.

Same applies to Lagos without the Commercial Capital status and status as a former Federal Capital Lagos would not be better than Borno state or Cross River state.

The Yorubas who claim to have builr Lagos should have atleast also built Ibadan so that Ibadan would be the 3rd or 4th most innovative City.But what do we have , Ibadan is currently the Dirtiest State Capital.

I once said in this Forum and i keep Repeating it that Lagos without the fore Core Industries which Abacha forgot to move to Abuja ( and which inshalla the next Northern President must move To Abuja by 2019 if Nijiriya remains one) would not be better than Borno State talk less of Kano.

The 4 core Industries which has given Yorubas undu advantage over other tribes are
1. The Banking Industries whose headquaters are in Lagos ( the biggest 4 banks are not owned by Yorubas , Zenith,First bank, UBA,Ecobank and Acess) only GTB is owned by Yorubas , these banks HQ should be moved to Abuja to Ensure National Cohesion and unity. No part of Nigeria should be given undue Advantage over others parts .just as every part of Nigeria should develop at its pace

2. The oil and Gas industry whose Headquaters are in Lagos ( the Multinational Oil industry Headquaters in the Up stream oil industry ;Shell BP, Total fina elf,Chevron, Mobil e.t.c are in Lagos which is against the Norm) These Oil and Gas companies have their Rigs in the Niger Delta and make all their Money there and it is great injustice to the Niger Delta people to have the HQ in Lagos when Lagos is not a Federal Capital or an oil Producing State. They pay their tax to a non oil producing state, Notice how all the Freedom fighters and rights Activist from the South West dont talk about this injustice to the NigerDelta one of such fools was in Abuja to take the FG to court over some flimsy excuses and he seems not to know about the injustice to Niger Deltans , God Help Nigeria .

3. The telecommuncation Industry whose Headquaters and gateway switches/Billing platforms are in Lagos( these Telecommunication Industry located their Billing Platforms in Lagos ) These shoudl move their Gateway Swiches and Billing Platforms and Headquaters to Abuja to enhance interconnectivity among other things it will be also easy for NCC to adequately monitor them and provide real regulation against bandwidth abuse , inteference and supervision. Presently they are in Lagos even though they are making money from the Niger Delta and the Commercial cities of the South East, the Big trading states of the North and they are paying taxes to Lagos state Government despite making money from other states.

4. The maritime Industry for a Country as Big and diverse as Nigeria to have all its 3 Deep Sea port in one place in a state Apapa leaves one in a state of shock and utterly speechless, this is nothing but a claculated attempt to kill off enterprenuership for a counrty with one of the Largest coast lines.
Nigeria has 6 ports 3 of such ports are in Apapa and are deep sea ports while the other 3 ; warri, onne and calabar are in nger Dleta and are very shallow sea ports . The FG should as a matter of Urgency and National stability implement 3 Deep Sea Ports in Niger Deltaand make Ibaka Port a Maritime Hub for the Country
The Nigerian Maritime industry is even bigger than the Banking industry. and is about 20 % of the GDP for an import dependent country like Nigeria , all this add up to the GDP and Economy of Lagos
This will ensure that even in state of war and ApapaPort is attacked , the country can still depend on the Niger Delta Ports for its exports and imports and it reduce the stress on the Roads as a result of transportation of Imported goods

The Federal Government through the Ministry of Aviation should ensure that the International Airports in Enugu and Cargo Owerri come on stream and also that Eastern Flights to and fro Overseas originate and terminate in the East so that the Enugu Airpor and Ph Airport can become Aviation Hubs and not just for Pilgrimage to Isreal, if it means sacking all the stumbling blocks in aviation ministry then so be it .
Shut up! Who are you to dictate viability and feasibility studies?
Apart from lagos, tell or show us 10 biggest companies in south-east and i will list 10 multi-nationals in only Oyo and Ogun.
U cant force foreign investors to locate where is not viable or region that is not secured and conducive

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. by Wadeoye(m): 10:49am On Oct 26, 2012
With the all brag of Igbo bigots and Biafra warlords, no south eastern state is innovative enough to make the list of African innovative states. You find it difficult to turn your states around and apply your boast, what will you do with Biafra if you get it? And if we allow you to lead the country, tell me how you will run Nigeria - like you are currently running Anambra? Igboz, Nigeria has moved beyond those village square fight and ideas. We can't allow our country to be run by villagers with stone age mentality.
Re: Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. by solomon111(m): 10:53am On Oct 26, 2012
Aderostock:
Apart from lagos, tell or show us 10 biggest companies in south-east and i will list 10 multi-nationals in only Oyo and Ogun.
U cant force foreign investors to locate where is not viable or region that is not secured and conducive
Don't tell me you wrote this with your full senses.
Lol.
Re: Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. by PaulJohn1: 10:58am On Oct 26, 2012
Aderostock:

Word
Re: Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. by Aderostock(m): 11:04am On Oct 26, 2012
solomon111: Don't tell me you wrote this with your full senses.
Lol.
Am waiting for the lists.
Envy and jealousy kill people of your type!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. by geeez: 11:27am On Oct 26, 2012
Chartey:
kai see heavy lie abeg. Pls be sure of what you post on public fora. Ghana's GDP is 82billion dollars. Bigger than that of Kenya(east africa's leading economy)

The GDP of Ghana 2011 was $39.2bn?

https://www.google.com/search?q=gdp+of+ghana&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

The GDP of Lagos is over $33bn

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_GDP

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. by bratan(m): 11:48am On Oct 26, 2012
elopee3000: This people can not fool us again which Lagos re they talking about lol tell that to somebody who lives in ijegun and work in Lagos island, Lagos is dustbin of africa ,I can't believe what I saw in that lagos Yoruba people still discharge human shit inside lagoon

Im sure u get ur source of income from Lagos! Appreciate the land God uses to sustain u! Or rather, go back to ur jungle origin if Lagos is a dustbin to u! Eko oni baje oooo!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. by cjrane: 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2012
Hmmmmmm, anyone that ranks Cape Town SA behind our Lagos needs to have his head examined

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. by geeez: 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2012
cjrane: Hmmmmmm, anyone that ranks Cape Town SA behind our Lagos needs to have his head examined

Innovative they said. Innovative! Innovative!! Innovative!!! Not the best. You may want to check out the meaning of the word

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. by cjrane: 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2012
geeez:

Innovative they said. Innovative! Innovative!! Innovative!!! Not the best. You may want to check out the meaning of the word

Whether innovative ko, inventive ni, Lagos cannot compete with Capetown PERIOD. xcept for violent crimes and unruly behavior,Lagos cannot surpass Cape town on anything. Shikena! We always wan surpass anything good in other decent countries, but we sabi mess up our country.Who will build nigeria?
Re: Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. by geeez: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2012
cjrane:

Whether innovative ko, inventive ni, Lagos cannot compete with Capetown PERIOD. xcept for violent crimes and unruly behavior,Lagos cannot surpass Cape town on anything. Shikena!

Na wa O! This your reasoning get as e be. There's a difference between INNOVATIVE and BEST. Use a dictionary man and stop being silly instead of having the numerous members and visitors of this community reading this thread, laugh at you
Re: Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. by cjrane: 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2012
geeez:

Na wa O! This your reasoning get as e be. There's a difference between INNOVATIVE and BEST. Use a dictionary man and stop being silly instead of having the numerous members and visitors of this community reading this thread, laugh at you

Laugh ke? you think say i dey fear laugh? ediots wey no fit spell their names don call me slowpoke before here. the matter be say, no naija city reach cape town my brother. make we no insult ourselves dey use yeye words as innovative,indicative, progressive, educative etc. all these yeye grammar abi na adjective you wan call am, no fit help hide our failure as a country
Re: Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. by geeez: 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2012
cjrane:

Laugh ke? you think say i dey fear laugh? ediots wey no fit spell their names don call me slowpoke before here. the matter be say, no naija city reach cape town my brother. make we no insult ourselves dey use yeye words as innovative,indicative, progressive, educative etc. Yeye grammar no fit help hide our failure as a country

Okay now I understand why they've calling you a slowpoke. sad Blame it on 9ja's falling standard of education
Re: Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. by charony(m): 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2012
I'm proud of Fashola's Administration. Keep it up, Gov. Fashola. Anambra, why? Just saying
Re: Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. by cjrane: 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2012
geeez:

Okay now I understand why they've calling you a slowpoke. sad Blame it on 9ja's falling standard of education

Fine, i haven't said i am not a slowpoke. I am just telling Naija people like you that dwell on fantasy to concentrate first on things to make Lagos better than cape town,New York or Tokyo, then i will be the man to trumpet and argue anyone that says Naija isn't better. Instead of making noise that Naija has surpassed those places when you know the reality,it makes you not even a slowpoke but a lunatic. While you are in Lagos, running a generator to be on NL and the front of your house is one massive pond called pot hole to mention the least in comparison. How many people in Capetown, New York and all these places Nigeria likes to compare themselves to, do you think live under such condition? .......NONE!
Re: Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. by Gbawe: 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2012
cjrane: Hmmmmmm, anyone that ranks Cape Town SA behind our Lagos needs to have his head examined

Why don't some of you read and comprehend before you give in to the 'bad belle' that controls you blindly and makes you speak before you think? Better still, why don't you remain silent if you have nothing good to say rather than speak in ways that leaves others in no doubt that you are one of those who can simply never give credit where due as long as it is certain folks involved?

The people who judge these awards are mainly neutral and talented technocrats, urban/town planners, relevant Professionals and business/economic analyst like Razia Khan who is standard chartered Head of Regional Research, Africa. They are certainly not people who need to have their head "examined" as you ungraciously suggest. Is it everything some of you must be feudalistic and clannish about? Please find out who Citigroup are and what they do.

The rapid transformation of Lagos state in the last five years got the world’s attention over the weekend as Citigroup and Urban Land Institute , ranked her as one of two most innovative cities in Africa.

According to the ranking, Lagos got the nod of the international bodies for its population, rapid progress and potential as well as positive economic climate and potential for investors while Cape Town was ranked for its green space and massive investment in public transportation, technological research and the environment.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. by gfay: 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2012
geeez:

You see it on TV. I live here man. How dumb of you. Because you've seen videos of Henry Ford's cars driving the streets doesn't necessarily mean they still ply those streets. How dumb

Do you at all know what a dump site means? The space between your ears seem more like it
Seriously I didn't plan to comment but
geeez: The space between your ears seem more like it
this is really innovative and ingenuity.. Keep it up bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai Condemns Killing Of 34 Residents, Attack On Kaduna Community / SDP Muri Rejects Results From 5 LGs In Kogi, Calls For Cancellation(vid) / Julius Abure Was Arrested On The Petition Of Attempted Murder - The Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.