Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Married Woman In Trouble After Guy She Had Sex With Posts Her Nude Online (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman In Trouble After Guy She Had Sex With Posts Her Nude Online (pics) (7846 Views)

Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman In Trouble After Guy She Had Sex With Posts Her Nude Online (pics) by LifeDrama: 2:12am On Sep 17, 2016
A married woman is allegedly in hot soup as she finds herself in a blackmail mess after having an affair with a young man.

Read below according to the a reader who shared it in facebook:

Hello Ladies! We must be extremely careful who we have fun with these days. I am saying we because it could happen to anyone. There is a Nood picture going around of a married lady allegedly from the US on holiday in SL who ended up having extra- marital affairs with a young man. After sex, he demanded $10,000. When she couldn't pay out he sent the pictures to her husband and made it public. . I will share the unfortunate pictures because this is a women's group and to alert you to the man and the new dangers facing us. You don't need to be married, you can be single and just wanting some fun. Be careful, it could be you or a close associate.

http://lifedrama.com.ng/married-woman-in-trouble-after-guy-she-had-sex-with-posts-her-n00d-pictures-online-pics/

1 Like

Re: Married Woman In Trouble After Guy She Had Sex With Posts Her Nude Online (pics) by LifeDrama: 2:16am On Sep 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: Married Woman In Trouble After Guy She Had Sex With Posts Her Nude Online (pics) by ernecy(m): 2:40am On Sep 17, 2016
this hoes ain't loyal, but shiit hit the fan, they will be first online to lament. .

what do I know

it's her poo, let her flush it...

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman In Trouble After Guy She Had Sex With Posts Her Nude Online (pics) by villareal15(m): 4:19am On Sep 17, 2016
Good for them

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman In Trouble After Guy She Had Sex With Posts Her Nude Online (pics) by Nusaf: 5:04am On Sep 17, 2016
If this is Nigeria, their religion/region is not in doubt grin.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman In Trouble After Guy She Had Sex With Posts Her Nude Online (pics) by Davash222(m): 5:04am On Sep 17, 2016
One of the Demerits of having extra marital relationship.

Well, to the guy, I believe he's demented cos him go still share the shame abi to fork married woman na legit

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman In Trouble After Guy She Had Sex With Posts Her Nude Online (pics) by ephemm(m): 5:08am On Sep 17, 2016
Never allow anyone take a pix of you nãkëd, no matter how much love he/she proffers.

See with Ur naked eyes, if u want to see again, let's meet again.

Beautiful things are better imagined.

The cheater and the blackmailer are both 'criminals' though.

4 Likes

Re: Married Woman In Trouble After Guy She Had Sex With Posts Her Nude Online (pics) by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 17, 2016
Something I've learned about women: warn them 1,001 times to never do something or tell them to stay extremely cautious when handling female - male interactions and they would still stubbornly make the mistake, sometimes blaming you for not warning them a 1,002nd time.
Posting a picture does not make the story credible. I can find any picture over the internet and attach a story to it. A lot of people seek attention on the internet using random pictures.

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman In Trouble After Guy She Had Sex With Posts Her Nude Online (pics) by loveslife(f): 6:17am On Sep 17, 2016
Single and wanting some fun? I wonder Wha
The fun is about spreading your legs for a total stranger. undecided
People should just be careful who they literally fvk with. See the guy face sef lipsrsealed
Re: Married Woman In Trouble After Guy She Had Sex With Posts Her Nude Online (pics) by ezteem(m): 6:26am On Sep 17, 2016
loveslife:
Single and wanting some fun? I wonder Wha
The fun is about spreading your legs for a total stranger. undecided
People should just be careful who they literally fvk with. See the guy face sef lipsrsealed

Hi, how do I send you a pm, one you probably can read, NL is always making me send something that looks automated. You cute mami.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman In Trouble After Guy She Had Sex With Posts Her Nude Online (pics) by ezteem(m): 6:31am On Sep 17, 2016
You cannot go back in time and fix your mistakes, but you can learn from them and forgive yourself for not knowing better......

Some women find themselves in the wrongest of marriages, y'all know the marriage hustle in the country, she was unlucky to meet an asshole. Do always have to judge? We've all have cockroaches......... Stick in your eyes before toothpick in another mans.

The fact that your sex life isn't in pictures doesn't mean it's not something to condemn.... The man ugly Shaa

1 Like

Re: Married Woman In Trouble After Guy She Had Sex With Posts Her Nude Online (pics) by Opistorincos(m): 10:06am On Sep 17, 2016
Vaseline, ready, shoot!
Re: Married Woman In Trouble After Guy She Had Sex With Posts Her Nude Online (pics) by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ladies. Stop spreading nude pictures of women silly men post online. Ladies, look out for each other.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman In Trouble After Guy She Had Sex With Posts Her Nude Online (pics) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
That's why y'all ladies gat to be careful who u send to pics..

personally I always send the pics back to them #goodboiytins cheesy
Re: Married Woman In Trouble After Guy She Had Sex With Posts Her Nude Online (pics) by AmuEwu: 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
Funny enough na the man face we dey see, and I like am that way

1 Like

Re: Married Woman In Trouble After Guy She Had Sex With Posts Her Nude Online (pics) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
Ladies. Stop spreading nude pictures of women silly men post online. Ladies, look out for each other.
My man

1 Like

Re: Married Woman In Trouble After Guy She Had Sex With Posts Her Nude Online (pics) by Hisduchess(f): 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2016
AmuEwu:
Funny enough na the man face we dey see, and I like am that way

bro fear God for this ur moniker nah.of all things nah goat own u like pass.bro just fear God cheesy

1 Like

Re: Married Woman In Trouble After Guy She Had Sex With Posts Her Nude Online (pics) by Fidelismaria: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
double wahala for deadi body
Re: Married Woman In Trouble After Guy She Had Sex With Posts Her Nude Online (pics) by jidxin(m): 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
was expecting to see Cc: trapqueen here
Re: Married Woman In Trouble After Guy She Had Sex With Posts Her Nude Online (pics) by AngelAhnie(f): 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nusaf:
If this is Nigeria, their religion/region is not in doubt grin.
like yours is better. You guys that do it while standing reason big men don't let their wives go out alone.
Re: Married Woman In Trouble After Guy She Had Sex With Posts Her Nude Online (pics) by Julietcutie(f): 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
shocked
Re: Married Woman In Trouble After Guy She Had Sex With Posts Her Nude Online (pics) by Nusaf: 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:
like yours is better. You guys that do it while standing reason big men don't let their wives go out alone.
Mention one case from the North and I promise to furnish u with links to more than ten cases in ur region. grin
Re: Married Woman In Trouble After Guy She Had Sex With Posts Her Nude Online (pics) by AngelAhnie(f): 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nusaf:

Mention one case from the North and I promise to furnish u with links to more than ten cases in ur region. grin
I don't such. Pls stop attacking other people's religion.
Re: Married Woman In Trouble After Guy She Had Sex With Posts Her Nude Online (pics) by Nusaf: 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I don't such. Pls stop attacking other people's religion.
Very good sermon, just that ur people are more in need of it. grin
And besides, I'm not attacking any religion, but rather, I'm just trying to describe it. Moreover, u said we do it as well, but I put it to u that although such cannot be ruled out in the north, ur region carries the golden crown in those activities.
Re: Married Woman In Trouble After Guy She Had Sex With Posts Her Nude Online (pics) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nusaf:

Very good sermon, just that ur people are more in need of it. grin
And besides, I'm not attacking any religion, but rather, I'm just trying to describe it. Moreover, u said we do it as well, but I put it to u that although such cannot be ruled out in the north, ur region carries the golden crown in those activities.
Nusaf go and preach to someone else. You are intolerant of other religions
Re: Married Woman In Trouble After Guy She Had Sex With Posts Her Nude Online (pics) by Nusaf: 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Nusaf go and preach to someone else. You are intolerant of other religions
I'm not a preacher pls. And would u mind leaving my mention alone?
Re: Married Woman In Trouble After Guy She Had Sex With Posts Her Nude Online (pics) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nusaf:

I'm not a preacher pls. And would u mind leaving my mention alone?
Like know you exist.
Re: Married Woman In Trouble After Guy She Had Sex With Posts Her Nude Online (pics) by Nusaf: 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Like know you exist.
Gerarahia.

(1) (Reply)

Two Lovers Pose After Hot Sex Session (Video, Photo) / My Sad Experience At The Supermarket This Evening. (photo) / A Virgin Guy At 25!is It Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.