Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones (6099 Views)

Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition / My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! / My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by vivianc(f): 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2012
Babe, I'm gonna be blunt with you, when a man you are dating has another number you don't know and he has refused to give it to you? *singing* "there is fire on the mountain."

Well, again, it depends on how serious your relationship with him is. So if your relationship with him is serious, then girl you have every right to ask questions!
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by skydeep(f): 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2012
free2ryhme:

see ya life ..derailers

"Don't get the impression that you arouse my anger. You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." Richard Nixon
pls do me a favour by ignoring me cool
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2012
vivian chinaza: Babe, I'm gonna be blunt with you, when a man you are dating has another number you don't know and he has refused to give it to you? *singing* "there is fire on the mountain."

Well, again, it depends on how serious your relationship with him is. So if your relationship with him is serious, then girl you have every right to ask questions!

it's not that he refused to give me the number, it's that I didn't know he was using another one. But I will ask him and see what he says. If he refuses to give me the other number I think it clearly means he's hiding something.
I don't like asking questions but I think I should do it more often. Anyway, I just want him to understand that long distance relationship isn't gonna work if I can barely get in touch with him!
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by fairygeh(f): 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2012
free2ryhme:

gud .. see better pickin
. grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by free2ryhme: 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2012
Have an open mind on the issue and give him the benefit of doubt.. he might be using the second line no fend off some unwanted business delas or better still to keep unwanted people at bay. Men this days carry too much tots on their mind letting some important things slide ...trust me on dis we all have our fair share of mistrust
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by free2ryhme: 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2012
skydeep:
pls do me a favour by ignoring me cool

what is there to ignore when u were nvr noticed in the first place
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by Odunnu: 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2012
vivian chinaza: Babe, I'm gonna be blunt with you, when a man you are dating has another number you don't know and he has refused to give it to you? *singing* "there is fire on the mountain."

Now thats not true. Not true for a Nigeria/france relationship.
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by skydeep(f): 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2012
Odunnu:
indeed grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2012
Odunnu:

so what do you think it means??
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by Odunnu: 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2012
miss-sweety86:

it's not that he refused to give me the number, it's that I didn't know he was using another one. But I will ask him and see what he says. If he refuses to give me the other number I think it clearly means he's hiding something.
I don't like asking questions but I think I should do it more often. Anyway, I just want him to understand that long distance relationship isn't gonna work if I can barely get in touch with him!
You are hurting yourself if you keep dwelling on this.
Okay, let me give you a personal example.
I use MTN and Airtel now. Previously, I used Glo. I have also used Etisalat at some point but as we speak, I dont know my Etisalat number, never bothered knowing it either. It will be an effort remembering my Glo line even though i've had it since 2007.
The point is, these lines serve different purposes when their promo or usefulness has been exhausted, you drop it and move on to the next one. No attachment.
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by skydeep(f): 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2012
@poster. Baby, all u need is just a rest undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2012
Ok, thank you for the explanation Odonnu. That's probably why he changed number so many times. But apparently he's currently using the other one. I think maybe he has a number just for me, or at least it seems that he often forget that phone at home, or let his sister plays with it.

@skydeep: I know I tend to overthink these kinds of things, that's why i hate long distance relationship
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by skydeep(f): 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2012
miss-sweety86:
that's why i hate long distance relationship
Ya it sucks undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by Odunnu: 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2012
miss-sweety86:
Ok, thank you for the explanation Odonnu. That's probably why he changed number so many times. But apparently he's currently using the other one. I think maybe he has a number just for me, or at least it seems that he often forget that phone at home, or let his sister plays with it.

@skydeep: I know I tend to overthink these kinds of things, that's why i hate long distance relationship
its possible he has a number for you and its usually because its either cheaper making int'l calls with it and/or the voice clarity is 'tight'.
If its solely best for int'l calls, then no use carrying it around
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2012
well, but he could still take it with him like that I can call him when I want to!
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by Odunnu: 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
You are worrying too much, babes.
Let it rest. Ok?
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2012
I am wondering how much more you will take before you have enough lipsrsealed

And I am not referring to his second phone.
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by skydeep(f): 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2012
Odunnu: You are worrying too much, babes.
Let it rest. Ok?
you are making her talk more with ur responses grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2012
carefreewannabe: I am wondering how much more you will take before you have enough lipsrsealed

And I am not referring to his second phone.

what can I say? I'm a nice girl, that's all! I try not to make any conclusion before I talk to him, that's how I choose to deal with issues.
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2012
miss-sweety86:

what can I say? I'm a nice girl, that's all! I try not to make any conclusion before I talk to him, that's how I choose to deal with issues.

naive ...

anyway, it's your life.
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2012
Hey! I don't judge what you do with your private life, so please don't insult me! I've the right to choose how I want to deal with issues in my relationship and that's none of your business. Maybe you would jump to conclusions after the first weird thing you noticed, but that's not my style to be like that.
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2012
miss-sweety86:
Hey! I don't judge what you do with your private life, so please don't insult me! I've the right to choose how I want to deal with issues in my relationship and that's none of your business. Maybe you would jump to conclusions after the first weird thing you noticed, but that's not my style to be like that.

if it's none of my business then don't post your relationship issues on a public forum.

yes, you have the right to choose how to deal with your relationship and I have the right to comment on them because YOU make them public.
I would definitely jump to conclusions after what you have experienced. much faster than you. good luck!
you have come here some time ago and all you're sharing with us are problems. another weird story. just don't come later bashing Nigerian men because the signs were there right from the beginning.
now go call your boyfriend and IF he picks up, ask him your questions. I am sure you'll get honest answers ... nice girl.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2012
so you must comment on the wrong topic because today i just came to ask about the meaning of having several mobile phones in nigeria.

what i shared in other topics isn't related to that, so please go make your comments where they belong as if they're not related to that present issue they don't have their place here.
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by ITbomb(m): 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2012
WTF is wrong with carefreewannabe today . So is it a crime to ask people of their opinion about something that has been biting u.

If u can't contribute meaningfully why not fvrk off

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by free2ryhme: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2012
see as una wan punish dis girl for asking questions ... ahhhh!!! omatshe oooooo
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by Odunnu: 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2012
miss-sweety86:
so you must comment on the wrong topic because today i just came to ask about the meaning of having several mobile phones in nigeria.

what i shared in other topics isn't related to that, so please go make your comments where they belong as if they're not related to that present issue they don't have their place here.
are you this temperamental or you are having a real bad day?
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by OmoLisabi(m): 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2012
and so what
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2012
Odunnu:
are you this temperamental or you are having a real bad day?

I just don't like when people act like that. I opened that topic to ask about one thing, and then she comments and relates that to previous posts. I just don't like this kind of attitude, that's all. And if she just want to make critics on the way I deal with my relationship issues, it's really not the good place. I asked for opinion on one single thing, not to have people telling me that I'm naive or anything like that!

And no, I'm not having a really bad day. Except that my boyfriend hasn't call me yet and that I couldn't go to work because of the strike, everything is fine :-) so it's not because of a bad day that I react like that!
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by fairygeh(f): 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2012
miss-sweety86:

I just don't like when people act like that. I opened that topic to ask about one thing, and then she comments and relates that to previous posts. I just don't like this kind of attitude, that's all. And if she just want to make critics on the way I deal with my relationship issues, it's really not the good place. I asked for opinion on one single thing, not to have people telling me that I'm naive or anything like that!

And no, I'm not having a really bad day. Except that my boyfriend hasn't call me yet and that I couldn't go to work because of the strike, everything is fine :-) so it's not because of a bad day that I react like that!
. Take it easy boo,he will call u soon kiss
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by Odunnu: 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2012
There is a strike? What people are striking now? Whats their headache?
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by kayles: 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2012
Well there's no need for bad blood btw u ladies. Sweety, i don't think a phone cld prevent a guy from ever cheating And if U̶̲̥̅̊'re thinking maybe the current phone no he gave U̶̲̥̅̊ is just an excuse for him to sneak out of ur life (best way to detach himself), well U̶̲̥̅̊ gotta be smart abt it. Having a long distance reltnshp cld be traumatic (yes i've been there), U̶̲̥̅̊ continuously worry abt how he feels towards U̶̲̥̅̊ as a result of the distance, if he still feels the └♡̨̐√ƺ like he used to when U̶̲̥̅̊ guys departed And all other stuffs. U̶̲̥̅̊ kinda live in perpetual fear of when he/ she wld break up with U̶̲̥̅̊ wch most times is the end result. The best thing is to totally trust ur partner (only when he's proved it beyond doubt) And be decisive abt what U̶̲̥̅̊ want frm him. Don't be scared to hurt his feelings (no insults), if U̶̲̥̅̊'ld av to tell the truth abt how U̶̲̥̅̊ feel And where the relationship is going. Be open minded as U̶̲̥̅̊ Ċɑ̤̥̈̊Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​ And i wish U̶̲̥̅̊ all the best of luck.
NB Is he always willing to introduce U̶̲̥̅̊ to his family mbrs (just a food for tot)."He gotta be proud of U̶̲̥̅̊"
I'm a M̲̣̣̣̥ά̲̣̣̣̥
п̥̥̲̣̣̣̥
And i know how we act when we └♡̨̐√ƺ sm1 even if we wldnt admit or say it to her.
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2012
Odunnu: There is a strike? What people are striking now? Whats their headache?

no idea what's the reason of that strike, but French people love to go on protest! It's in the train and also airline company! That's why I hate living in that country! It's not even written on the website of the train company what is the reason of the protest! My boss asked me too (and said I should tell them that I'm working on human rights violations and could report their case to the UN lol) but I've no idea, and honestly I don't really care, I would just like to be able to go to work.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What My Girlfriend Bought For Me (+PICTURES) / Ladies: How Low Can You Go? Part One / If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.