Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones (6104 Views)

Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition / My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! / My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by Odunnu: 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2012
Hmmm. Just hope it doesnt get bloody.
Most protests in Nigeria end up bloody.
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by kayles: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2012
Well there's no need for bad blood btw u ladies. Sweety, i don't think a phone cld prevent a guy from ever cheating And if U̶̲̥̅̊'re thinking maybe the current phone no he gave U̶̲̥̅̊ is just an excuse for him to sneak out of ur life (best way to detach himself), well U̶̲̥̅̊ gotta be smart abt it. Having a long distance reltnshp cld be traumatic (yes i've been there), U̶̲̥̅̊ continuously worry abt how he feels towards U̶̲̥̅̊ as a result of the distance, if he still feels the └♡̨̐√ƺ like he used to when U̶̲̥̅̊ guys departed And all other stuffs. U̶̲̥̅̊ kinda live in perpetual fear of when he/ she wld break up with U̶̲̥̅̊ wch most times is the end result. The best thing is to totally trust ur partner (only when he's proved it beyond doubt) And be decisive abt what U̶̲̥̅̊ want frm him. Don't be scared to hurt his feelings (no insults), if U̶̲̥̅̊'ld av to tell the truth abt how U̶̲̥̅̊ feel And where the relationship is going. Be open minded as U̶̲̥̅̊ Ċɑ̤̥̈̊Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​ And i wish U̶̲̥̅̊ all the best of luck.
NB Is he always willing to introduce U̶̲̥̅̊ to his family mbrs (just a food for tot)."He gotta be proud of U̶̲̥̅̊"
I'm a M̲̣̣̣̥ά̲̣̣̣̥
п̥̥̲̣̣̣̥
And i know how we act when we └♡̨̐√ƺ sm1 even if we wldnt admit or say it to her.
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
kayles: Well there's no need for bad blood btw u ladies. Sweety, i don't think a phone cld prevent a guy from ever cheating And if U̶̲̥̅̊'re thinking maybe the current phone no he gave U̶̲̥̅̊ is just an excuse for him to sneak out of ur life (best way to detach himself), well U̶̲̥̅̊ gotta be smart abt it. Having a long distance reltnshp cld be traumatic (yes i've been there), U̶̲̥̅̊ continuously worry abt how he feels towards U̶̲̥̅̊ as a result of the distance, if he still feels the └♡̨̐√ƺ like he used to when U̶̲̥̅̊ guys departed And all other stuffs. U̶̲̥̅̊ kinda live in perpetual fear of when he/ she wld break up with U̶̲̥̅̊ wch most times is the end result. The best thing is to totally trust ur partner (only when he's proved it beyond doubt) And be decisive abt what U̶̲̥̅̊ want frm him. Don't be scared to hurt his feelings (no insults), if U̶̲̥̅̊'ld av to tell the truth abt how U̶̲̥̅̊ feel And where the relationship is going. Be open minded as U̶̲̥̅̊ Ċɑ̤̥̈̊Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​ And i wish U̶̲̥̅̊ all the best of luck.
NB Is he always willing to introduce U̶̲̥̅̊ to his family mbrs (just a food for tot)."He gotta be proud of U̶̲̥̅̊"
I'm a M̲̣̣̣̥ά̲̣̣̣̥
п̥̥̲̣̣̣̥
And i know how we act when we └♡̨̐√ƺ sm1 even if we wldnt admit or say it to her.

Thank you. Yeah, long distance relationships are very hard. But the thing is that I'm just about to graduate with my masters, I don't have a job yet, only an unpaid internship. And he just went back to Nigeria this summer and decided to stay there to start his own music business. So, I can't ask him to come here because I live with my mother, and he can't ask me to go there because I won't have any job there :-(. Plus I might go to Singapore for an internship at the Swiss embassy, so it's gonna be even more complicated but I am aware that I should focus on my career and getting a job.

I don't think he's cheating on me. I asked him he told me no. Maybe I should ask him again. I can't picture him cheating on me, but I know it wouldn't be hard for him to get girls, so it's kinda difficult to be sure about anything. He wants me to go there for Christmas, but I have to see if I can manage to come between my internships (if I get the one in Singapore). He wants me to get to know his family, I've already talked with his sister and cousin because they wanted to talk to me. And I know he loves me because we've already been through bad stuff and we worked it out, it's just hard because of the distance.
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2012
Odunnu: Hmmm. Just hope it doesnt get bloody.
Most protests in Nigeria end up bloody.

That's ok, I don't think this will happen here.
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by kayles: 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
Vrytin seem fine to me as U̶̲̥̅̊'ve analysed, but don't ask him again abt if he's cheating, its a sign of total distrust And U̶̲̥̅̊ don't wanna get him thinking Δά̲̣̥†̥ way. U̶̲̥̅̊ both shld be fine as time goes on.
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2012
ok, i won't ask. anyway, he probably knows that i find him having several phones strange. so if he cares to give an explanation for that he will call me, otherwise i'm not planning to call him anytime soon even though i know he's capable of not calling me for weeks.
the things is that he gave me many reasons for doubting him, but he doesn't have any reason for not trusting me because I'm always very honest and he knows what I'm doing and so on... so it's kinda like he's all the power, so now i'm trying to get some control back by not calling him!
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2012
i called him and he rejected my call :-( (although he can't know for sure that it's me because it shows only private number when i call)
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by free2ryhme: 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
miss-sweety86:
i called him and he rejected my call :-( (although he can't know for sure that it's me because it shows only private number when i call)

you are explaining ya issues to the wrong set of nuisances... these girls dont have a b/f not to talk of a steady relationship... they are jealous
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
free2ryhme:

you are explaining ya issues to the wrong set of nuisances... these girls dont have a b/f not to talk of a steady relationship... they are jealous

OK.
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by free2ryhme: 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2012
they envy u and the only way to discourage your love for your guy is to make you dislike and continue to see him as unfaithful
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by nikkyshyne(f): 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2012
Babe...read between the lines!
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by free2ryhme: 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2012
be optimistic about your guy even if you have trust issues at the moment .. ask yourself if dumping him or breaking up will be the best solution...#food for thought.. my own two cents
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
free2ryhme: be optimistic about your guy even if you have trust issues at the moment .. ask yourself if dumping him or breaking up will be the best solution...#food for thought.. my own two cents

yes i know, i told him on monday that maybe it's best if we break up but he said he doesn't want... now i'm getting tired of trying to call him and he doesn't answer, or worse when a girl answers (he told me it was his sister and yesterday it was his cousin)
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by nikkyshyne(f): 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2012
Lol. They always say no. Please don't break up with me. Everything is gonna be fine. Bla bla bla...

Before you know it, you will realise you have wasted years in a fake relationship. Btw, does he have any plans to come settle in 9ja?

Having 2 phones isn't the issue. The problem is his attitude towards communicating with you.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2012
nikkyshyne: Lol. They always say no. Please don't break up with me. Everything is gonna be fine. Bla bla bla...

Before you know it, you will realise you have wasted years in a fake relationship. Btw, does he have any plans to come settle in 9ja?

Having 2 phones isn't the issue. The problem is his attitude towards communicating with you.

I know. It's really his attitude that bothers me. Not replying to calls or texts, that really upset me and he knows it. He said he will make it up to me if I give him another chance, but nothing has changed.

He's now in Nigeria starting his own music business so I understand that he might be busy. But I really don't get why he can't take 5 minutes to call me or to reply to my texts! He wants me to come for Christmas, but now I'm starting to see our relationship won't last until then because he's really making me sad now.
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by nikkyshyne(f): 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
Ok. I misread. Tot he was away and you in Nigeria. My dear, thread carefully. I don't care attitude in communicating is always a big sign.
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2012
The two of u r in different countries as u said. Even if he has one phone and cheats on u wit it, hw wud u knw?
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2012
this is the thing: i can't know anything unless he or someone else tells me

and that's so hard to trust a guy who acts like that when it comes to communication
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2012
miss-sweety86:
this is the thing: i can't know anything unless he or someone else tells me

and that's so hard to trust a guy who acts like that when it comes to communication

Den y r u givin Ÿ̲Ơ̴̴̴̴͡uя self headache abt him havin two phones. He can still cheat on u if he doesn't own a phone at all.
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 26, 2012
anyway, he can be cheating, i'll never know. But the fact he is using 2 phones raised my suspicions, that's all.
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by yommywindy: 10:43am On Nov 11, 2012
To me, i'l suggest you save yourself all the troubles and worries. Find out for sure if he is cheating. I could help you investigate with prove if indeed he is cheating. Its better to know than to waste your time and effort. With the strains and signals you are getting i think its worth knowing for sure.
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 11, 2012
thank you, but as it is nearly impossible to find out for sure if he's cheating or not, i've decided to trust him when he tells me there is no other girl.
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by DonaldGenes(m): 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2012
[quote author=miss-sweety86]Ok, thank you for the explanation Odonnu. That's probably why he changed number so many times. But apparently he's currently using the other one. I think maybe he has a number just for me, or at least it seems that he often forget that phone at home, or let his sister plays with it.

That's what am talking about! For havinq a clear undastanding you qraciously earned my espousal! Hope your relationship nothing but the best
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones by DonaldGenes(m): 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2012
miss-sweety86:
thank you, but as it is nearly impossible to find out for sure if he's cheating or not, i've decided to trust him when he tells me there is no other girl.
Don't worry all will be good! Have faith aaaaite!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do U Punish Your Spouse / Lady With The Massive Cur’ves Would Leave You Wanna Go Down Low -see Photos / I Am About To Die For Love Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.