Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Relationship Without Sex-----is It Possible Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Without Sex-----is It Possible Today (3140 Views)

She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Without Sex-----is It Possible Today by write247ng(m): 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2012
In your relationship with your partner must have an agreement that this is a no sex relationship till marriage and must always strive not to put the two of you in situations that may expose the two of you to sexual sins such as staying together or living together, staying for long period or hours in your partner home alone together, dressing provocatively that may lure your partner into sexual sins.

Mostly to women, every sexual encounter brings about wears and tear to them and every pre- marital sex generally , is the quickest and fastest way to destroy yourself as pre-marital sex exposes you to a lot of problems before marriage.

The Bible confirms that in Proverbs 6v32 where is says that anyone that commit adultery lacks understanding and destroys his own soul. I Corinthian states that 6v18 states flee fornication, every sin a man commits is outside the body but whoever commits fornication destroys his own soul.

Proverbs 31v3 states that do not give your strength to women and to the ways that destroys kings .In the listed passage above , the word of God has confirm that and when one does not get involve in sexual sin before marriage , it is expected that about 60% of the problems in marriage is already solved.

Just look at the six possible things that will happen to any one that get involve in pre-marital sex include
1. The partners when they eventually get married will never respect each other.
2. The marriage will be made up of constant strife
3. They will not trust each other
4. They may certainly be room for unfaithfulness
5. With time, they will lose sexual desire for each other.
6. They may also suffer delays in child bearing due to other problems in their health or reproductive system.
Other problems that pre-marital sex brings include the issues of sexually transmitted diseases, infertility due to wrong abortions, block tubes ,HIV/AID, remember that condom usage is not completely safe when not used properly used or there may be a tear some where along the line hence the best options is to avoid pre-marital sex before marriage, a word they say is enough for the wise.

When you are married or about doing your wedding, the best thing that you should do in order to spice up your marriage and sexual knowledge in order to have a long lasting relationships. To have a pleasurable sexual relationship in marriage that is long lasting is to get a the recommended quality e-guide that aids one to having great pleasurable sex in your marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Without Sex-----is It Possible Today by vivianc(f): 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2012
Ok! I'd repent after this one.
Re: Relationship Without Sex-----is It Possible Today by UjSizzle(f): 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2012
AMEN..............
Re: Relationship Without Sex-----is It Possible Today by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2012
Ok, so I was agreeing with you until you listed the 6 possible things to happen to anyone involved in pre-marital sex. I'm not advocating for pre-marital sex but really what sort of bullshit is that? just a bunch of baseless assumptions that ruined your argument.
Re: Relationship Without Sex-----is It Possible Today by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2012
6. They may also suffer delays in child bearing due to other problems in their health or reproductive system.
Other problems that pre-marital sex brings include the issues of sexually transmitted diseases, infertility due to wrong abortions, block tubes ,HIV/AID, remember that condom usage is not completely safe when not used properly used or there may be a tear some where along the line hence the best options is to avoid pre-marital sex before marriage, a word they say is enough for the wise.
[size=13pt]i agree with no 6 but the rest is garbage[/size]
Re: Relationship Without Sex-----is It Possible Today by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2012
Nice one...nlanders avoid pre marital sex.get rid of ur g.f/b.f and u will enjoy great pleasurable sex in marriage
Re: Relationship Without Sex-----is It Possible Today by 190theclown: 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2012
OP

Ure on YOUR OWN i repeat OYO!!

cos i aint chasing none of my 7 GF's away infact im looking to make it 11 sef undecided undecided
Re: Relationship Without Sex-----is It Possible Today by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2012
190-the-clown:
OP

Ure on YOUR OWN i repeat OYO!!

cos i aint chasing none of my 7 GF's away infact im looking to make it 11 sef undecided undecided

you be kpomó I swear undecided
Re: Relationship Without Sex-----is It Possible Today by 190theclown: 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
joeydozzy:

you be kpomó I swear undecided

how angry
Re: Relationship Without Sex-----is It Possible Today by wissezy: 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2012
Op, am humpin' two hot azz chick now. Care to join?
Re: Relationship Without Sex-----is It Possible Today by MyneWhite1(f): 11:36pm On Oct 25, 2012
This is one of the hot button topics for young people who either want to reach full potential in their study or career without sexual distraction, or who want to stick to their moral or religious ethics on the issue of pre-marital sex.

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2012/06/waiting-till-you-get-married-for-sex.html

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2012/09/remaining-celibate-for-young-singles.html
Re: Relationship Without Sex-----is It Possible Today by Kenistry(m): 12:07am On Oct 26, 2012
I dnt agree wit u on few tins in ur argument.. ..
Adultery is 4 married folks, has no relatn wit pre marital sex, giving strength to a woman, doesn't necessary mean sleepin wit ha, it's talkin abt power & authority.... on ur 6 points, on wht basis do u make doze assertions? Pls dats absurd
Re: Relationship Without Sex-----is It Possible Today by NEROSKY(m): 12:53am On Oct 26, 2012
Kenistry: I dnt agree wit u on few tins in ur argument.. ..
Adultery is 4 married folks, has no relatn wit pre marital sex, giving strength to a woman, doesn't necessary mean sleepin wit ha, it's talkin abt power & authority.... on ur 6 points, on wht basis do u make doze assertions? Pls dats absurd

ItsModella: Ok, so I was agreeing with you until you listed the 6 possible things to happen to anyone involved in pre-marital sex. I'm not advocating for pre-marital sex but really what sort of bullshit is that? just a bunch of baseless assumptions that ruined your argument.

As much as i luv se.x, u girls av had alot of it (se.x) grin so yhu dont nid any op 2 tel u rubbish, dats gr8,i respect all of ur decisions!

(1) (Reply)

What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you / If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. / PHOTO: When You Give Your Wife 200 Naira To Cook Jollof Rice And Fish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.