Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. (3152 Views)

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by TonyOputa(m): 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
The truth is, am an adventurous person and kinda got the weird typa style so meeting my typa females & friends is sorta difficult.
Am #TeamLibra, #TeamMelancholy
Am naughty and a deep thinker too.

So I jes have this believe am not the only naughty nerd out there, so am tryna reach out.

I know many people will think they fit in this category. But I've got a way of making sure I get to meet the right people.

These books
*48 laws of power
*Why you act the way you do
*Angels and Demons
*Lost symbols (and any other dan brown's book)
*Art of War
*Art of Seduction
*The Secret
*Think Big

Comment if only you've read any of this books or challenge me with the books u've read then we can start from there.

Thank you.
#TeamNaughtyNerds

1 Like

Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
*spreads mat and wait 4 those that have read the books* grin
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by jamex93(m): 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
brings stood

seat n waiting for them to start
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by TonyOputa(m): 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
lagmostkuit:
*spreads mat and wait 4 those that have read the books* grin

Lol.. Ok how bout the one's you've read? Let's hear.
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by Fulaboy(m): 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
undecided
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
TonyOputa:

Lol.. Ok how bout the one's you've read? Let's hear.
I'm not a fan of books buh I've tried reading "why you act the way you do"

Talks bout temperament..
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by sonikstargirl(f): 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
I've read the lost symbols and its was very interesting grin
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by okotv(m): 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
I have read part of 48 laws of power. I have the e-book but I stopped cause I heard it is... Same as why you act the way you do...didn't finish it. Think big....I have and art of war I have at home but its seems boring
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by TonyOputa(m): 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I'm not a fan of books buh I've tried reading "why you act the way you do"

Talks bout temperament..

Cool, true. And so were u able to figure out the category u fell in?
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by NoMoreTrolling: 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
okotv:
I have read part of 48 laws of power. I have the e-book but I stopped cause I heard it is...

Demonic

shocked shocked
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by okotv(m): 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

Demonic

shocked shocked
sort of
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by TonyOputa(m): 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
sonikstargirl:
I've read the lost symbol and its very interesting

Yea, all dan brown's book are.

Angels and demon
Da vinci code
Digital fortress
Deception Point
And the recent of all INFERNO. Try reading them. Good research and Sci fi.

U can search for the free e-books online. They are available
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
TonyOputa:
The truth is, am an adventurous person and kinda got the weird typa style so meeting my typa females & friends is sorta difficult.

So I jes have this believe am not the only naughty nerd out there, so am tryna reach out.

I know many people will think they fit in this category. But I've got a way of making sure I get to meet the right people.

These books
*48 laws of power
*Angels and Demons
*Art of War
*Art of Seduction
*The Secret
*Think Big

Comment if only you've read any of this books or challenge me with the books u've read then we can start from there.

Thank you.
#TeamNaughtyNerds
hmmmm... I've finally seem someone who's on d same page as I am... well ... I've read "y u act d way u do" , think big, art f war....

1 Like

Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
I've read Angels and Demons
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by jworos(m): 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
Art of war, pretty old n effective,48 laws of power, still on it...
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by bigt2(m): 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
It wirries me angry
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by NoMoreTrolling: 11:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
okotv:
sort of

Yeah, heard that too!

Don't know if I believe it though, but heard they've got some strange rules in there.
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by okotv(m): 11:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

Yeah, heard that too!

Don't know if I believe it though, but heard they've got some strange rules in there.
. Very strange rules. Although I have read a lot that I filter what I take in now
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by okotv(m): 11:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
TonyOputa:

Cool, true. And so were u able to figure out the category u fell in?
mel-phleg
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by NoMoreTrolling: 12:05am On Apr 28, 2015
okotv:
. Very strange rules. Although I have read a lot that I filter what I take in now

yeah, it's best to apply filters, else it may turn one to another sheep among the sheeple angry
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by Tnycee(m): 12:05am On Apr 28, 2015
Ive read

Art of seduction
Think Big
48 Laws of Power
The Secret

of all the above, the secret was my best.

2 Likes

Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by TonyOputa(m): 12:12am On Apr 28, 2015
Tnycee:
Ive read

Art of seduction
Think Big
48 Laws of Power
The Secret

of all the above, the secret was my best.

Then I think you'd like "The vibrational Universe." Talks about the effects of our tots to influencing physical changes.

1 Like

Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by sonikstargirl(f): 12:13am On Apr 28, 2015
TonyOputa:

Yea, all dan brown's book are.

Angels and demon
Da vinci code
Digital fortress
Deception Point
And the recent of all INFERNO. Try reading them. Good research and Sci fi.

U can search for the free e-books online. They are available

yeah! I've the Da vinci code e-book on my phone but I haven't got time to read it
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by TonyOputa(m): 12:17am On Apr 28, 2015
sonikstargirl:

yeah! I've the Da vinci code e-book on my phone but I haven't got time to read it

So I guess u qualify as a naughty nerd then cool
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by benega: 12:29am On Apr 28, 2015
TonyOputa:

These books
*48 laws of power
*Angels and Demons
*Art of War
*Art of Seduction
*The Secret
*Think Big

Thank you.
#TeamNaughtyNerds
mceeew all these newcomers creating silly threads... Op take your trash to a dating site... By the way ur plans wont work, not with your current dp... Hahahah monkey face
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by sonikstargirl(f): 12:39am On Apr 28, 2015
TonyOputa:

So I guess u qualify as a naughty nerd then cool

naughty No lipsrsealed intelligent YES grin
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by TonyOputa(m): 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
komzyb come over here
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
What about curious minds?
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by TonyOputa(m): 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
andromida:
What about curious minds?

Hmmmm, yea that too... Curious minds will give up anything for adventure... I guess?
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
have you read 'Chike and the river' @op ;p
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by TonyOputa(m): 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
peacelover15:
have you read 'Chike and the river' @op ;p

Lol, not really. Read a couple of african books tho.
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
TonyOputa:

These books
*48 laws of power
*Angels and Demons
*Art of War
*Art of Seduction
*The Secret
*Think Big

Thank you.
#TeamNaughtyNerds

I've read all the afore-listed books, all of Dan Brown's books and Robert Greene's.

Read 'Psy and Changelings' series by Nalini Singh too.

P.S: If you've really read the Art of Seduction, you wouldn't reveal your real personality.

Art of Seduction, rule one: Always remain a mystery. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Future For This Ones (photo) / 20 Seriously Naughty Questions That'll Turn You BOTH On ! (+18) / Watch As Slay Queen Disgraced Herself With Rashes On Her Bumbum While Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.