Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Have I Treated Him Unfairly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I Treated Him Unfairly (2442 Views)

He's Confused On How A Female Treated Him To, Advice Him / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Treated Him Unfairly by Babylove1(f): 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2010
He is crying foul cause i walked him out of my house, telling him i need a break , i made it part of my new year resolution to dump him. He has been stalking me since then undecided
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2010
Babylove1:

He is crying foul cause i walked him out of my house, telling him i need a break , i made it part of my new year resolution to dump him. He has been stalking me since then undecided
you tell me sincerely from your heart was that fair to him? you have the answer yaa why open a thread
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by justwise(m): 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2010
Babylove1:

I guess u met another bobo and decided to dump him without any serious reason maybe. What goes around will definately come around
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by Babylove1(f): 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2010
@ Justwise

i did not dump him for any guy, i just wanted to be free
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by amebono1: 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2010
And you are free now, so why are you opening a thread for him here

SInce you are happy to be free, you should have moved on undecided
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by tngtech(m): 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2010
Babylove1:

@ Justwise

and you think you are free, aight??
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by Ben13: 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2010
Poor dumped guy. . .

tngtech:

and you think you are free, aight??

ask her
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by justwise(m): 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2010
Babylove1:

@ Justwise

Some girls say that when they want to pick their nose in public and get away with it. They don't want anybody to question their actions. , which is ok, its a free world. Good luck
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by lonelypal(m): 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2010
Babylove1:

not detailed enough, what exactly are u leaving him for? what r u freeing urself from?
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by funkybaby(f): 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2010
justwise:

Some girls say that when they want to pick their nose in public and get away with it. They don't want anybody to question their actions. , which is ok, its a free world. Good luck

very true. same for guys.

the lines 'i want to be free' , 'i want to be happy'. many have dated a dozen females in their lifetime, yet they are still seeking freedom and happiness.

shior !
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by justwise(m): 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2010
funkybaby:

very true. same for guys.

the lines 'i want to be free' , 'i want to be happy'. many have dated a dozen females in their lifetime, yet they are still seeking freedom and happiness.

shior !

Hmmm. . u? u know how to get around things. . u are actually right, its not fair on anybody, its another excuse to sleep around.
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by chibenwa(m): 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2010
@babylove1, too bad girl u no try.
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by Babylove1(f): 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2010
i have no intention of going into any relationship for now and only want to be free without any commitment whatsoever
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by justwise(m): 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2010
Babylove1:

i have no intention of going into any relationship for now and only want to be free without any commitment whatsoever

Yea thats the thing, with that u can do watever u want, it gives u room to maneuver things.
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2010
if u say u wanna be free, then u were not really enjoying that relationship.if u ask me, what u did was wrong. u cant tell a guy off like that without a tangible reason. maybe u dont wanna cheat so u wanna be free so dat a better maga can come in.
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by Babylove1(f): 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2010
maneuver things as in what?
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by TeeJay6(m): 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2010
poster wants the freedon to Bleep around. Very typical of some women
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by justwise(m): 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2010
Babylove1:

maneuver things as in what?

As in. . . talk to who u want to, kiss and say good bye without feeling gulty that u might have cheated on somebody. Go out and come in as u wish.
Sometimes engage in 'friends with benefit' sort of thing or no string attached. . . . just saying. . .not suggesting by any chance that that is what u want to do, i'm just painting a picture here.
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by Babylove1(f): 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2010
justwise:

As in. . . talk to who u want to, kiss and say good bye without feeling gulty that u might have cheated on somebody. Go out and come in as u wish.
Sometimes engage in 'friends with benefit' sort of thing or no string attached. . . . just saying. . .not suggesting by any chance that that is what u want to do, i'm just painting a picture here.

yeah something like that, is it bad ?
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by justwise(m): 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2010
Babylove1:

yeah something like
Hahaha. . u smart arse grin u hilighted the simple part.

Anyway. . all the best.
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by Babylove1(f): 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2010
but sincerely i have no intention of going into any relationship, i just want to be happy and free
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by r231(m): 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2010
Babylove1:

but sincerely i have no intention of going into any relationship, i just want to be happy and free

but why did you go into a relationship with him in d first place?
and why didn't you tell him from srt dat you don't want something serious
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by TeeJay6(m): 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2010
Babylove1:

free to sha_g around abi? perhaps you dont realise you are a woman; Dont go and look for a husband to marry you, you dey add mileage to ypur totometer very soon you wont be desirable to any man shior
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by funkybaby(f): 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2010
@poster

seems you are feeling bad about dumping the guy (and maybe a big part of you misses him and tells you are making a big mistake)

you had berra call the guy, before he finds another lady,apologise and try and work things out with him. so many relationships would have been salvaged from a mere admission of error and apologising
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by cuteromntc: 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2010
babylove1 pls check our blackboard for a msg for u
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by funkybaby(f): 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2010
Babylove1:

i sooooo hate that line

happy and freee to do wetin? sha.g around?

Tee_Jay:

free to sha_g around abi? perhaps you dont realise you are a woman; Dont go and look for a husband to marry you, you dey add mileage to ypur totometer very soon you wont be desirable to any man shior

spot on grin grin
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by TeeJay6(m): 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2010
cuteromntc:

babylove1 pls check our blackboard for a msg for u
i see someone is already taking advantage of her new found "freedom", fast guy grin grin
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by funkybaby(f): 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2010
Tee_Jay:

i see someone is already taking advantage of her new found "freedom", fast guy grin grin

hhahahhahahah  grin grin grin

na so. who know like a ''happy and freee'' t.oto

shior !
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by Babylove1(f): 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2010
noway im not gonna call him back, when i say goodbye its goodbye for life, neither do i want to sleep around.
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by TeeJay6(m): 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2010
funkybaby:

hhahahhahahah  grin grin grin

na so. who know like an ''happy and freee'' t.0.t.0

shior !
infact since there is no strings attached me sef go try if she meets the standard reqd  wink
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by justwise(m): 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2010
funkybaby:

hhahahhahahah grin grin grin

na so. who know like a ''happy and freee'' t.oto

shior !

U be yeye woman, i swear grin grin grin
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by funkybaby(f): 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2010
justwise:

U be yeye woman, i swear grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Na Valentine, Make All My Guys Come In. / Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? / 12 Reasons Why Women Don’t Date Nice Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.