Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. (4775 Views)

The Absurdity Of Atheism / The Absurdity Of The Bible And Biblical Beliefs / Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by advocate666: 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2012
Todaynatoday:
Jabez suffered because of the meaning of his name but he begged God to change his name and God did it for him.
Hezekiah was told that he was going to die, he begged God and God added 15 more years to his life.
God's purpose for each and every one of us on this earth is to be saved. He does not want us to suffer, the plans He has for us are plans of good.

As long as we beg him.

At least with Satan, I don't have to be subjected to begging before my dreams are fulfilled.
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by advocate666: 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2012
Mr Today, why are refusing to address the topic of the thread?
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Todaynatoday: 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2012
Logicboy03:

You are seriously deluded. Your comment about christainity reeks of religion and you still deny that christianity is a religion.

I have nothing to deny. I do not care what the world choose to tag Christianity as. For me, Christianity is not a religion but rather it is living my life just like my Saviour did.

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2012
Todaynatoday: I have nothing to deny. I do not care what the world choose to tag Christianity as. For me, Christianity is not a religion but rather it is living my life just like my Saviour did.

You know, Jesus was a racist. Have you read the passage about him and the Canaanite woman?
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Todaynatoday: 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2012
advocate666:

As long as we beg him.

At least with Satan, I don't have to be subjected to begging before my dreams are fulfilled.
Salvation is a choice. You will give account for all your actions on this earth.
satan that you want to follow is already doomed, he hates mankind and wants mankind to suffer with him. satan is a deceiver, you might think you have freedom with him but at the end you will realise the folly of your ways.

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Todaynatoday: 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
Logicboy03:

You know, Jesus was a racist. Have you read the passage about him and the Canaanite woman?
You read it and decided that Jesus was a racist but I read it and I saw how faith in Jesus can help you achieve anything in life.
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by advocate666: 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
Todaynatoday: Salvation is a choice. You will give account for all your actions on this earth.
satan that you want to follow is already doomed, he hates mankind and wants mankind to suffer with him. satan is a deceiver, you might think you have freedom with him but at the end you will realise the folly of your ways.

lies. lies. lies.

my eyes have been opened. i can no longer bow to a dictator.
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2012
Todaynatoday:
You read it and decided that Jesus was a racist but I read it and I saw how faith in Jesus can help you achieve anything in life.

If the exact same conversation happened between you and a Jewish doctor, you would call the doctor a racist!
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Todaynatoday: 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2012
advocate666:

lies. lies. lies.

my eyes have been opened. i can no longer bow to a dictator.
So you think but by the time you realise the error of your ways, it might be too late.
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Todaynatoday: 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2012
Logicboy03:

If the exact same conversation happened between you and a Jewish doctor, you would call the doctor a racist!
Even in a scenario like that calling him a racist will not solve anything. Besides the canaanite woman could have gone to a doctor in her own region but she instead decided to go to Jesus. That should tell you something about faith.
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by chrisj2000(m): 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2012
1: the richest DADDY G.O in nigeria bought four private jets while poverty and diseases are ravaging his neighborhood.
2:the second richest DADDY G.O in nija is about to buy his second private jet while the poor and the needy in his church are being exploited by tithe and offering.
praise mad god and his crazy son!

Logicboy03:

1) Your claim that the verse means that Cain was deluded into thinking that he went out of God's presence is nonsense! The verse states a physical place (Land of Nod) that Cain went and was out of God's presence. That quote was tied to a physical place therefore, it was talking about a God's physical presence (Which Cain moved out of)

2) You say that a life without god is hopeless.

Is Bill Gate's life hopeless

Are 64% of Japanese who clearly say that they dont believe in God hopeless?

[img]http://3.bp..com/_t6rV3U9ZEHM/TPlNrROis0I/AAAAAAAA-TA/3FaewMi7X04/s1600/GoodWithoutGod.jpg[/img]
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Horus(m): 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2012
Logicboy03:

Canaanite from Canaan, the cursed albino seed that spawned the Caucasian race. Jesus refused to touch her because she was white (Cannanite/Caucasian), from the cursed albino seed.
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Niflheim(m): 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2012
@todaynatoday,did you say that jesus can help you achieve anything in life?.....................So how do atheist scientists invent things and end up winning Nobel Prizes?

Zhores Alferov (1930–): Soviet and Russian physicist and academic who contributed significantly to the creation of modern heterostructure physics and electronics. He is an inventor of the heterotransistor and the winner of 2000 Nobel Prize in Physics...........................ATHEIST!!!

Svante Arrhenius (1859–1927): Swedish physicist and chemist. He is considered to be one of the founders of physical chemistry. He received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 1903...............................ATHEIST!!!

Hannes Alfvén (1908–1995): Swedish electrical engineer and plasma physicist. He received the 1970 Nobel Prize in Physics for his work on magnetohydrodynamics (MHD). He is best known for describing the class of MHD waves now known as Alfvén waves..............................ATHEIST!!!

Philip W. Anderson (1923-): American physicist. He was one of the recipients of the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1977. Anderson has made contributions to the theories of localization, antiferromagnetism and high-temperature superconductivity...................................ATHEIST!!!
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Niflheim(m): 2:47pm On Oct 31, 2012
@todaynatoday,did you say that god gave us freewill?..........................................THEN WHAT ABOUT THE LITTLE CHILDREN WHO WERE BORN WITH AUTISM AND MENTAL PROBLEMS?
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Niflheim(m): 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2012
@todaynatoday,did you say that god does not want us to suffer?.....................................ARE YOU SERIOUS?THEN WHAT ABOUT THOSE BORN WITH SICKLE CELL WHICH IS CAUSED BY A MUTATION OF THE HAEMOGLOBIN GENE!!!.................................2 OF MY CLASSMATES FROM SECONDARY SCHOOL WHO DIED FROM THEIR SICKLE CELL CRISIS SUFFERED BEFORE THEY DIED!!!
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Todaynatoday: 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2012
Niflheim: @todaynatoday,did you say that jesus can help you achieve anything in life?.....................So how do atheist scientists invent things and end up winning Nobel Prizes?

Zhores Alferov (1930–): Soviet and Russian physicist and academic who contributed significantly to the creation of modern heterostructure physics and electronics. He is an inventor of the heterotransistor and the winner of 2000 Nobel Prize in Physics...........................ATHEIST!!!

Svante Arrhenius (1859–1927): Swedish physicist and chemist. He is considered to be one of the founders of physical chemistry. He received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 1903...............................ATHEIST!!!

Hannes Alfvén (1908–1995): Swedish electrical engineer and plasma physicist. He received the 1970 Nobel Prize in Physics for his work on magnetohydrodynamics (MHD). He is best known for describing the class of MHD waves now known as Alfvén waves..............................ATHEIST!!!

Philip W. Anderson (1923-): American physicist. He was one of the recipients of the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1977. Anderson has made contributions to the theories of localization, antiferromagnetism and high-temperature superconductivity...................................ATHEIST!!!
God created them all. Whether they chose to acknowledge his existence or not doesn't matter. God will use whoever he wants to use and He cannot be questioned.

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Todaynatoday: 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2012
Niflheim: @todaynatoday,did you say that God gave us freewill?..........................................

Yes He gave us the ability to choose between life and death. Do you want to spend eternity with Him or do you want eternal damnation. Choose wisely.

Niflheim: THEN WHAT ABOUT THE LITTLE CHILDREN WHO WERE BORN WITH AUTISM AND MENTAL PROBLEMS?
All creation is of God and everyone created has a purpose, whether they have autism or mental problem does not matter, God has a purpose for them.
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by advocate666: 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2012
Todaynatoday:

Yes He gave us the ability to choose between life and death. Do you want to spend eternity with Him or do you want eternal damnation. Choose wisely.

All creation is of God and everyone created has a purpose, whether they have autism or mental problem does not matter, God has a purpose for them.

Why, can't you see that you are contradicting yourself? How can god purposefully create autists and let them have freewill at the same time.? Can't you see that's as impossible as eating your cake and having it?
What's wrong with your brain?

Why are still dodging the topic of the thread?
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Todaynatoday: 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2012
advocate666:

Why, can't you see that you are contradicting yourself? How can god purposefully create autists and let them have freewill at the same time.? Can't you see that's as impossible as eating your cake and having it?
What's wrong with your brain?

Why are still dodging the topic of the thread?
All I want to let you know is that there is nothing impossible for God. If you knew Him, you would know that there is nothing too hard for Him to do. He has a purpose for every of His creation no matter how absurd their situation may be.
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by advocate666: 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2012
Todaynatoday: All I want to let you know is that there is nothing impossible for God. If you knew Him, you would know that there is nothing too hard for Him to do. He has a purpose for every of His creation no matter how absurd their situation may be.

address the thread topic or is that impossible for you and your god?
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Todaynatoday: 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2012
advocate666:

address the thread topic or is that impossible for you and your god?
You created this thread for the sole purpose of mocking God but I tell you, God cannot be mocked. There is nothing absurd about God's omnipresence, you just lack the capacity to understand Him. I'll be praying for you and the other "atheists" so that you will see the light and embrace it.

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by advocate666: 12:37am On Nov 01, 2012
Todaynatoday: You created this thread for the sole purpose of mocking God but I tell you, God cannot be mocked. There is nothing absurd about God's omnipresence, you just lack the capacity to understand Him. I'll be praying for you and the other "atheists" so that you will see the light and embrace it.

i created the throw to show exactly what omnipresence means. Do you agree with my assertions about the existence of god everywhere?
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Niflheim(m): 7:28am On Nov 01, 2012
@todaynatoday,why don't you pray that boko haram should stop killing small children?........................why do you believe that none christians are evil or mocking god?

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Todaynatoday: 11:15am On Nov 01, 2012
Niflheim: @todaynatoday,why don't you pray that boko haram should stop killing small children?........................
I pray for the situation of this country everyday but I have come to realise that these things must happen as a sign of the end time. The coming of Christ is drawing closer every passing day, only God can save us from what is to come.

Niflheim: why do you believe that non christians are evil or mocking god?
Who am I to pronounce someone evil or not? I'll leave judgement to the Lord.

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Todaynatoday: 11:17am On Nov 01, 2012
advocate666:

i created the throw to show exactly what omnipresence means. Do you agree with my assertions about the existence of God everywhere?
Your assertions are a mockery to the omnipresence of God.
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 01, 2012
Todaynatoday:
I pray for the situation of this country everyday but I have come to realise that these things must happen as a sign of the end time. The coming of Christ is drawing closer every passing day, only God can save us from what is to come.

Who am I to pronounce someone evil or not? I'll leave judgement to the Lord.

They fail to realise that these things MUST happen before the end will come... End times prophecies being fulfilled, nothing more!
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Todaynatoday: 11:39am On Nov 01, 2012
seriallink:

They fail to realise that these things MUST happen before the end will come... End times prophecies being fulfilled, nothing more!
I pray that God grants them understanding.
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by advocate666: 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2012
Todaynatoday: Your assertions are a mockery to the omnipresence of God.

Do you agree with them or not?
Why are you afraid of this simple question?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Understanding Your Calling And Ministry. / Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. / Pastor Arrested While Preaching In LGBT Community: Canada Is Against Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.